Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
The world where the gobblers are originally from, the one where witches took over.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I think you should be able to go into the giant tree in revenwood, and there be like a library of wisdom.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I think we should take a look at the new door they made at the end of the path of scales i think there should be something really epic in there ty

Legendary Myth, Jacob :D

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
hey professor i know how you feel. I think i'm comeing down with a cold, but anyway i have just learn how to post and i have three things to say. One i have always wanted to see the upper floors of boss towers. I think that after you fight a boss in a tower that the stair bars rise and you can go onward. Of coures you have to make it challenging so put a few boss thugs to try and stop us. Second i think you should add new spells after you get the ones there are it's two easy and there's nothing else for the school. I say that a student should be able to eather go onto another school or continue with "advanced training". For advanced training the spells should cost two training points though so we don't blow through them too. Last but not least i think we should have some more liberty with text chat. I'm sick of not being able two type numbers and the "..." with misspelling. I almost got reported for trying to say collosus and had to explain . I think you should at least make us say the misspelled word so people can help us spell it. Even if you don't get rid of the spelling ... at least make it a different color so people don't think I'm cursing. Thanks for listening

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
i would like the death school to be in ravenwood and accesible to other low level players

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Well, i would like to see and addition of dragon's mouth cave . i actualy wanted to see behind there so bad i made a small video with my friends (Grace Rainbowdust and Cassandra Dreamflower) and i made a story of venturing behind there. If i could go behind there, my life would be complete and Wizard 101 would be 100000% better then before :D!!! well, anyways, i really hope you expand the cave into a new place to hang out, fight monsters, or shop!!!

:-D :-D

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i have read most of the comments and it seems most areas young wizards are asking are accesable through having a higher or level or compeleting a quest, for example:nightshide(door behind waterfall in wizard city commomns.) I would love to see a world in the future that is possibly a robot with everything mechanical,even pets or mmounts,for example: mechanical tiger. Thanks again for making a great and exciting game.

sincerly, Austin Legendbane level 51 balance grandmaster

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Well, i would like to see more of Dragon's Mouth Cave. that would be totally awsome . I actually want to see more soooo bad that i created a small video with my friends (Grace Rainbowdust and Cassandra Dreamflower) and i wrote a small story of venturing behind there. If expansion happened in Dragon's Mouth Cave, wizard 101 would be 100000 times better. I hope that you do so.... it could be a hang out to be with friends, a place to defeat monster, or a place to shop

:D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Barkingham palace should be open plus there's a door in plaza of conquests across a bridge i think there should be a grand castle there. Sorry to be off subject but we should be able to create our own worlds once we get to level 30.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
There are many places I wanna see,

1. those 2 towers in Olde Town
2. the island in krok
3. those rooms in the dragonspyre acadamy
4. the wizard city library hallways
5. those stores in wizard city with no light( i recomend it is a wizard's own shop)

Thats all i can think of right now i may post more later

I am a Life wizard lvl 46 named Blake Lifethorn

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Well, I really would like to see Barkingham Palace opened. It would be..interesting. AND Professor Falmea, I hate the cold too. I want the warm back!

Brooke SpiritBreeze level 59 Theurgist

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Professor,

I'd like to second (or third, or forth ...) the vote on the doors behind Laszlo Starblade in the Plaza of Conquests. Those huge doors directly behind the glowing crystal of power certainly are hiding something! A highly magical society like that of Dragonspyre surely had some survivors of the Dragon Titan attack. My theory is, some students from the academy gathered some of the injured warriors and sealed themselves up in the center of this powerful place, perhaps invoking a timestop spell or some other magic that seals them safely there until a magical signal or combination is achieved to unlock them. Dragonspyre's story is the most compelling of all the worlds, and all of us long for the age of those drake-riding warriors. Bring on a quest to unlock the survivors, and then a mega crafting/adventure quest to rebuild sections of dragonspyre. Perhaps even a sapling offspring of Bartleby can be planted in the Academy to bring back a true sense of renewal (and make the volcano stop erupting! blue skies again!).

Thank you for opening this thread!

Gabrielle Goldleaf

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
I'd like to know whats behind Barkingham Palace. I think it would make a GREAT questing place for Marleybone! I bet a LOT of wizards would agree!

Wikiwizard :)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Jack Hexstalker Balence/Life wizard

I would like to know what is inside the castle in grizzleheim

PS bobo {:] 'u'

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I think that Barkingham Palace should be opened because I think there might be a quest to do in there. Also I think there should be a dungeon right next to Lord Nightshade's tower. The second island in Krokotopia should be opened up for quests. Also other houses should be open with the option of other characters so we can do more quests.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
I would like to see barkingham palace and your house in Firecat ally or is that already a place you can go in and i have not figured that out.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
I like this idea a lot!! (I hope this is the right page lol) But I was wondering if somewhere in Dragonspyre you could make a secret shop with a Draconian pet. :

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Oh wait, lol I also want to see Barkingham palace (even if that is the right spelling) I hope my other post gets posted if this one does lol so I am editing this now and... so far my other post wasnt posted lol

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
I would love to see the insde of your house in Firecat Alley 8) Your Friend James Emeraldstaff

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
I am DYING to know what is begind the gate in the Haunted Cave, along with the house that is the only stranded house between the rest of the "neigborhood". Also, Barkingham Palace. Is there the King, or Queen of Marleybones fabulous nation? Or is there something more to it?
And lastly the kings palace in Grizzleheim. I dont go there much at all, but I'd like to see whats inside all of these mysterious places apart of out home, the Spiral. :D

{Death... Is only the begining..} Ryan D.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
in dragonspre where the bad guy areas are there is a ton of buildings that are empty i think that one of those buildings should have all the bosses in the spiral if you could put that in the game i would be ever grateful thanks 8)p.s. i am sean shadowflame level 37 or up. i am usualy in the seraph realm and right now i am in mooshu

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
I wish I could see Barkingham Palace inside. Expand Wizard 101, but expand the worlds, not adding worlds. That would be interesting . And I agree what all the wizards have to say! They have places I can't remember.

Administrator
Oh my! A few days ago, this thread was just at a few pages! Once I'm done grading this stack of pop quizzes about The Art of Summoning a Firecat and You (or How to Continue to Have Eyebrows) from today, I'll sit down with some chips and hot salsa and pour through it!

From the first pages I read earlier this week... there were quite a few areas we had in mind, but you definitely brought some new ones to mind that we hadn't yet thought of! Thanks for the ideas!

New feedback Friday comin' up here shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea