Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
Dear Falmea,
there are 4 places i would like to see

1.The place beside nightshades tower

2.the place infront of the housing shop in wc

3.more to the dragon mouth cave

4. a special place for novice wizards to go

thx,
David Dragonfist/adept pymancer

p.s. pymancy is number 1 number 2 in necromancy

also i hate this cold weather i want it to be summer
:D :D :D :D :D 8)

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
I wanna know if there is more to dragon's mouth cave in golem court. :I

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I would like to see what's on top of celestias' bubble dome. if you look up you see a lot of water and i would like to see what's up there. And barkingham palace, the DS houses, the wizard city library, and if there is anything further than the spiral that we could go and visit.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I would personally say i want Barkingham palace that place creeps the Chill out of me.

Kyle Icesword Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I would have to say :
1. The tower behind Mindy Pixiecrown and Kirby Longspear
2. Death sign marked door near Lord Nightshade
3. Tower near Grub

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I agree with the other users about the doors and houses in the different realms being open to explore. Even if you didn't want to give quests the residents could offer hints or tips about places to visit or interesting things that are available in the realm. I played Neverwinter Nights a lot and the cool thing was the ability to talk to people on the streets and get random advice or tips. It would be nice if the people in the realms standing around actually talked to you if you clicked on them. It doesn't have to be fancy but it would be more like a role-playing game.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
There are four unfamiliar areas in explored worlds that I would like to visit.

1. I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library.

2. I would also like to see the corridors of the Krok Library.

3. There is another floating island over the Oasis that I would like to see.

4. Just like you Professor Falmea I would love to see Barkingham Palace.

I hope we can go to these places, ty for reading.

number 3 is easy to get to once you have reached the correct level

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Like the palace you said i like it to be a side place with new foes and characters and fighting :D :D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
GENIOUS is about to be made here! you ready? Something that I think would be really cool would be....
PET PvP (Pet versus Pet)!
Now, here me out. Sure the pets can race each other, barely help you out in battle, blah blah blah... BUT, what if we gave the pets the power to fight OTHER pets! I just think that would be insanely awesome! KI, you guys could do it however you want! The to best ways I can see to execute it are-

1. While you are in PvP or PvE after you decide what YOU are going to do, you then decide for what your PET is going to do! Think about it... a whole new set of moves! For example, a unicorn could have a move like horn ram. (charges into opponent for 100-200 damage) pets could have there own power pip chance but nowhere nearly as high as a wizards because they don't wield as much magic as we do. Pets could have gear, moves, the whole enchilada! And decide to either attack the enemy OR the enemy's pet, heal, charm, trap, and everything else, based on their school, or you could make all new pet specific schools!

The second way to do it would be to just have a separate PvP area for the pets. No wizards allowed. Just a battle between two pets. and as the pet levels up, it can wear better gear just like us wizards!

And It would also give you an opportunity to add more secret trainers like everyone wants. Your pet has its own training points and it can learn new moves from those trainers, and I know I am rambling at his point, but one more thing it would allow you to do is add a BUNCH of new quests! I mean people, lets face it, whenever you get to legendary and lose that XP bar, you don't feel any real motives to do side quests (besides items). well, it would be cool if we were able to send our PETS to do quests for us and control them while they are doing the quest (fights, treasure chests, ect...) and then they get XP for it! OR you could make pet only side quests ( I think that would be best) and your pet could level up. OK i will stop now and I digress, cause it had nothing to do with the thread, but still KI. I think this would be an awesome idea and that many, many, MANY people would support it and like it :D
see ya KI and i know you will continue to make WIZARD101 a fun, creative game

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I would love to see the inside of Barkingham Palace I also would like to see what is behind that door to the left of the trial of spheres. It leaves a big . Perhaps it's a preview to what the next world is like. One of the things I've always been curious about was the cave in nightside.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
danwhit26041 wrote:
there is a door in wizard city with a death school logo on it in the haunted cave next to the harvest lords or lord nightshades tower. i would like to see more of nightside.
i agree with you i would like to see it :)

Survivor
May 27, 2009
OK i think that the house in Olde town by the entrance to Firecat Alley be open and it be like a resterant (sry if i missed spelled). Also, I think that there should be GH pets, cause that would be really sweet.

Thats all i got
Sierra Waterblossom Legendary Death

Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
well i got a couple of things to say :D
1. i want to see what is on the other side of the gate in haunted cave by the nightshade´s tower.
2. i want to no what type of shop the one in front of the house shop in wc is because it is lit up but you cant go in
3. of topic here but if you all will make a new school can you make it be time because it would be cool to have a spell that makes you go back a turn for messing up.
ty for reading :P

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
In the massive fantasy palace their is a small door on a ledge.
I think the door should be normal sized and takes you to a cave where you can select a boss and battle it.

Also, like i saw in another coment the door in haunted cave should be acsesible.

As in another coment the WC library corridoors should be acsesible

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
What i would like to see open is a new Celestia Dungeon, there is a gate thing to the right of the trail of spheres and i think it would be awesome to have an extremely hard dungeon for lvl 60+ like briskbreeze, but NOT a tower, a place just like kensington park, but CL people

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
i would like to see whats behind that door near the Trail of the Spheres dungean.
Also celestia houses Buxley is there but not selling.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
I have been to the real Buckinham Palace and I have to agree with most right now. That would be Amazing to go in there. A Queen, A King Wizard you could do so much. Instead of help we have henchmen my ideas are endless.
The furniture you could sell, the quests if any, like to get to battle people for the badge of Queen apprentice awesome. I vote Barkingham Palace !!
Oh Not to mention the Real Queens Dogs you could make a new Pet. :D Like I said endless. Good Luck I cant wait for this.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I whant to see the inside of the blocked parts of the wizard city library

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
You know what Wiz101 should do. Have low levels able to go through ALL of Wizard City without being a member or maybe to Krokotopia cause everyones getting to lvl 60 and all the other people are staying apprentice and initiate while everyone else is leveling up. ( Well maybe have Grizzleheim free to play world. )

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
1) the dungeon doors in my palace
2) the curtain in my palace throne room
3) the cave outside lord nightshades tower
4) professor falmea's house
5) the house outside professor ambrose's house in the circle

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I Myself Would Like to See the Candy World Greyrose and The Gobblers are From solve some Riddles There, Etc.

I think It would Be good Fun. Maybe Fight some Big Heavy Gobblers That Are worth the Time on my Legendary Wizards. And Give a Good Fight.

Gotta Love me Some Cheating Boss's. Quite Fun Solvin understanding. And Learning to Solo Them.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Where do I begin? Lets just agree that Barkingham Palace should be the first to come. Next I think either the doors in Nidavellir, or the door in the path of scales. The one down the ramp branching off from the first. And the WC library is like the world's largest restricted section. Also, in the DS library, there is the little tube that looks like a time machine. On one side is a door. Not to mention the extra schools in DS Academy. You should be able to go in there and fight some DS wizards that are like the WC wizards. Plus there is the Headmaster's tower which serves practically no purpose other than housing Gamma, who is involoved in ONE quest. Also, like some predecessors said, the Spiral is getting full. There should be a whole extra dimension called, oh I don't know, something like "The Cone" or something. New spells, creatures, places, clothes, the whole shabang. And last but not least, though it does not have anything to do with access to an area, other than teaching spells and a few quests, the professors do absoutely nothing. Can there be an option to fight them and/or fight with them? You get to do it with Cyrus Drake and Malistaire, why not Ambrose and the others. Many more suggestions, but until next time, see ya! 8)

Stephanie Battleheart, Legendary Conjurer

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
dear proffesor Falmea,
i think it would be awesome :D if to the left of the raven in grizzleheim (that is the crypt keeper) that the giant pure blue waterfall lead to somewhere. that would be cool :D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
hey again i just thought that the one door in shopping district the door across from the housing shop i would like to check that place out.i would also check out some of the doors in marleybone and mooshu :D