Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Go myth! Never mind that there is a door by elik's edge across from the house shop/housing shop. It's lights are on so i thought i could go in. You know how a door is lighted up? Well...you cant go through it no matter what you try. Please let us open it so we can explore this mysterious room! There is one more place that comes to mind and it is this gate in Triton Avenue near Lord Nightshade's Tower. It has a death symbol but the gate is closed and we cant go through it. It might hold treasure! 8) So please open those two starnge places for all the young and old conjurers and necromancers and whatever kind you are, explore this wonderful world just a bit ferther. Oh not to mention please tell all of us when you are thinking of a world OUT of the spiral. Also so we can fight Morganth and see what her death magic can get me and my friends into!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
Their is a door in Malistare's lair in the path of scales and it be nice to see what's inside there.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
not all of the shoping districts doors are open, i want to check it out!

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
I would LOVE to see a strong pet shop in one of those doors in wizard city you know like where you can buy a stormzilla, collosus, or other attacking petin one of those doors across from the library. you need to be ale to buy strong pets with gold.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Thank you Flash33, about the shop across from the housing shop, the lights there are not supposed to be on, but I see them too. I took 10 of my friends and asked them if they saw the lights on, and they all said they were off. because of that, I hope you make an inside here, it makes me wonder.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Same with Prof. Falmea I'd like to see whats inside barkingham palace. Maybe there will be a new quest line involving hwlping the Queen and/or King

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
1. Well, in Celestia last dungeon there are some areas that are out of bounds.
2. Where triton avenue is in the cave the gate that you can't go to, and I should know cause I'm death lol.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
maxitola2009 wrote:
I'd like to see inside the houses in wizard city, mooshu, dragonspyre, and pretty much every house that you can never get access to, no matter what kind of wizard you are.
that and barkingham palace and there are a lot of doors in krokotopia that i want to see!

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Hey, you guys have been to celestia, right? well, you see the doors at the main place when you get there (can't use laptop, forgot name)? You know, the ones that have a gear and then a dot, or then the next one with a gear and TWO dots, then the door with a gear and THREE dots next to it. Well, of course, thats the order in which you do celestia, (i remember it like that, anyways).
Now, look for the door with four dots. can you go in? Even as a legendary that's FINISHED celestia? Hmm, what could be the secret behind this one? Maybe we HAVEN'T defeated the last boss in celestia (mithraya)! In fact, MAYBE behind that door is a little preview of the next world, just like when marleybone opened a new door for us to give a sneak at celestia, which was known for "celestia tower". Now i am going to push it to the limit. what if.... They gave you a hint at morganthe?
KI is probably trying to keep this as much as a secret as possible (until further notice, i guess), so that it hits us right in the face in the future? when do you guys think we'll here about this? Maybe it's just a decoration? maybe it's more than that? I hope this stirs up the conversation!

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromancer :-)

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
i would like to see what the inside of the tiny door would look like :D

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
hi i would like to see inside the door in grisslahim by the door cipper

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I would love to be able to visit random homes of members that have chosen to open their homes for viewing. To visit a home, you just step into one of the houses in Wizard City & poof! You are in someone's home - can see what cool things they have, can check out their garden, their sky rug paths, etc. The homeowner can leave a message for anyone entering ("Welcome! Try and find all 7 stone roses") and the visitor can leave comments about their visit.
Thank you for considering and let me add one more thing...
I LOoOoOVE WIZARD101!!!!!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Myself and my family would like to see what is waiting for us behind the two doors in Nidavellir. They look so interesting, and one always wonders where will they lead us to.
Jasimine DawnWhisper

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I would like to see in the cave with the death logo from , alexsandra hawk

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
There is one place I am curios, and want more, then anythiong else, The other cutains in the Massive Fantisy Palace I have to know what is in there. If you DO make a new room to the palace behind those curtains, make it super epic. thx.

Cody RedFlame
Level 60 Fire Wizard
"OK I beat the trail of the spheres, now what? :? " XD

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
I've always wanted to see these places:
1) unreachable island in krok
2)wizard city library hallways and the doors upstairs
3) the doors on each side of private kinchley in wolfminister abbey ( since outside on each side of the main door is a graveyard, i was hoping to see that)
4)Barkingham Palace
The next ones are from houses that i hope other wizards will at least read:
5)massive fantasy palace:
5.1)by the giant pipe that leads to the secret room, theres a balcony that is in front of an island with two trees. that island should be accessible.
5.2) the jail in the secret room with the eyes, should have a gate in the room at the end of the stairs to see what is in there :-D

if i find any more that seem that they should entered, i will add to my list. thanks for reading!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
I want to see what lies behind the last door of every Dungeon and tower that has one. Could there be another boss behind there? A EPIC version of the one just defeated, Requiring for that particular level that your geared up and have a full group of well geared players to beat! ( for that level of play )Rewards that have the same type of gear but with better stats and purple text item names. So when people see your items they know you have done the Epic one too.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I always wanted to see what is behind the huge doors in Marleybone :?
Sierra StormGiver

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I would like to see what is behind the doors where lord nightshade is i would love to see whats behind there :) for one because it is all i can think about and it would be sweet if i can see like hyper space when i walk threw and it would have a huge city just like unicorn way but you can shop for cl cloths and it would be open to anyone level 50 or higher an very very hard towers that you can get awesome cloths like robes that are for level 58 and a staff that would be called super nova and gives 5 plus pips there would be death tower/ice tower/storm tower/fire tower/myth tower/ balance tower/life tower and this little one i made up would be called hydrokroken it is a mix of hydra and a kraken

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2010
danwhit26041 wrote:
there is a door in wizard city with a death school logo on it in the haunted cave next to the harvest lords or lord nightshades tower. i would like to see more of nightside.

Its nightshades tower and I agree, thats one place i'd like to go. But there is some palces In marleybone that seem cool to go in. The guards gaurding the big mansion wall thing. I wonder whats in there? I really wanna know, is there a quest or something???? :D

Survivor
May 09, 2010
christopher62597 wrote:
There are four unfamiliar areas in explored worlds that I would like to visit.

1. I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library.

2. I would also like to see the corridors of the Krok Library.

3. There is another floating island over the Oasis that I would like to see.

4. Just like you Professor Falmea I would love to see Barkingham Palace.

I hope we can go to these places, ty for reading.

3. Three is another island, yes when those to pillars light up there is a blue teleport thing and you walk on it, it will take you to it. I would like to see Barkingham Palace to. But the number three yeah, by one of the shops wait till the pillars light up. Suprised you didnt get that first time in Krok. :?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i would like to see this place in celestia called the grand astrolobe but there is no way to get in. :)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
There are dark cave entrances in the Floating Land and the Ossuary that might open up into a new dungeon with clever bosses to defeat. There is a large crack under the big eye in the Ossuary that could lead to some exciting challenges.

To the left of the Celestian Sanctorium is an unused door. Where does it go?