Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's sure chilly here! I don't like it... give me a hot summer day over this cold, windy weather. I know Professor Greyrose so loves this time of year but... I just can't stand it! But one good thing is that it's Friday again, and it's one week closer to spring. Also, more importantly, it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to talk about unexplored areas in familiar lands. In the worlds of the Spiral that have been discovered, tell us one place that you would be interested to see what's behind a door/space/area that seems like it should be open.

One example, I've heard that some students would be curious to see what the inside of Barkingham Palace looks like. We'd love to hear more, I'm sure there are a lot of curious Wizards out there!

Ice students, enjoy this time of year... someone has to ::grin::. Everyone else, stay warm, and to ALL Wizards, have a sparktacular weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
May 17, 2009
I'd like to see inside the houses in wizard city, mooshu, dragonspyre, and pretty much every house that you can never get access to, no matter what kind of wizard you are.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well I for one would like to see whats behind the 2 nidavellir doors in grizzlehiem, as well as that one shop in the WC shopping district across from the housing shop that has it's lights on but is inaccessible.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
there is a door in wizard city with a death school logo on it in the haunted cave next to the harvest lords or lord nightshades tower. i would like to see more of nightside.

Defender
May 21, 2009
There are four unfamiliar areas in explored worlds that I would like to visit.

1. I know this is not entirely unexplored but I would love too see the corridors of the Wizard City Library.

2. I would also like to see the corridors of the Krok Library.

3. There is another floating island over the Oasis that I would like to see.

4. Just like you Professor Falmea I would love to see Barkingham Palace.

I hope we can go to these places, ty for reading.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i would like to see what is in the haunted cave gate near nightshade's tower some people think it should be a new dungeon

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
i would like to see what all the houses in olde town look like on the inside and i want to see what the inside of the part of the krokatopia library thats roped off looks like

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Wow just one? Well I would say barkingham palace (sry if that is spelled wrong) too.
Ps. I love the cold weather I have :P :D

Amber Stormsong master diviner

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Hey, Professor Falmea the things i'd like to see are as you said, barkingham palace in MB, have Dragon cave turn into like two differnt towers like the warehouse and briskbreeze. Also as i said in the 1-19-11 Feedback Friday page, new level cap names for when you increase the level cap, Hero of __(school) Levels 70-79(legendary stays for 60-69), Superhero of __ (school) for levels 80-89, Super ___ (school Proper adjective like diviner) for levels 90-99, And FINALLY, God of __ (school) for level 100, i wouldn't advise going far above that because some players dont have the time to level up past that, i have a few spells for these new level increases but i will post it in a new thread called " New level _8 spells for increased level caps" i will post mine in this form

Name:
School:
Damage:
Animation:

I hope you like my ideas and continue to make great worlds like CL and DS

Kenneth Frostwalker, Grandmaster Thamaturge

CL cya

P.S. Loving the cold down here Professor Falmea! ^o^

Feel the burn of ICE!

Community Leader
Hello Professor,
I have a few places I have always been interested in.

1. There is this room like a puzzle I fell into one time in the kroktopia barracks area, its the middle room when you go into he palace instance.

2. The unreachable island in kroktopia

3. Barkingham Palace

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
I would like to know, In the Ironworks there is a spot on the ground where you click the matching symbols to open the gate, there is two gates and two diffrent patterns to use to open both of them. I would like to know what is behind the second one. I have tried to go in there a couple times but its no use. It would be interesting to see if there is a special boss or something that could give you cool gear. :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I would like to see more of Gobblestone Castle on Colossus Blvd.

When I went to talk to the Gobbler King, and I saw all of the cupcakes and goodies around, I was almost expecting to see Professor Greyrose come flying in looking for her evil half sisters, so that she could find them and put out the fire underneath their cook pots. I heard her say that they cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. Professor Greyrose learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pots, so the children could get away.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Like Professor Falmea, I want to see whats behind Barkingham Palace. Seems like it could have a few good side quests. The Wizard City Library has some unopen places too.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
The library in Wizard City needs to be developed more.

I also wonder what is behind the door at the Marleybone Airship Station. As I zone in, there is a singular door way out in front of me, which I have tried to get into, and yet...it is a closed door.

In Krokotopia, in the first temple, there is a beetle down on a platform near a cave in. You see the entrance to the cave in, but can't get into the area at all. I guess we know it has been caved in, but I wonder about there. Seems like there are platforms higher and lower in there that catch my eye and make me wonder too.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
I would like to know what is behind "door number four" in Celestia Base Camp - it is the door to the left of the Test of Spheres with four dots in the symbol.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
That would be a great idea! Having a quest to visit the Queen herself to be knighted for everything we've done for the Marleybonians.

My idea isn't really a 'where'; it's a 'who'. I'd be nice if you gave Sir Reginald Baxby something to do! He looks so bored just standing there while all his other friends are giving quests.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I have been waiting for this question!

1) The two doors down the ramps in Nidavelir(spelling?).
2) The other floating island in Krokotopia.
3) The door with the death symbol in Nightshade.
4) The roped places in the WC Library.
5) And Barkingham palace.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Paige MoonShade wrote:
Hello Professor,
I have a few places I have always been interested in.

1. There is this room like a puzzle I fell into one time in the kroktopia barracks area, its the middle room when you go into he palace

This.

And the DS schools that still appear to be standing.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Hmm good question the three places that I would most like to see unveiled are probably 1.Eliks Edge, 2. Barkingham palace, 3. Storyline after briskbreeze

When I wrote a question to customer service asking about it they said it was a spoiler and that all they really said... that got me thinking could it be another warehouse like building.

And after briskbreeze it sounds like there should be one in krocktopia it would be fun.

thx for listening to our ideas

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I would like to see what is behind:

+ those huge doors in navidillair Grizzleheim.
+ Barkingham Palace in marleybone.
+ Cave in the haunted cave with the death sign.
+the entrance in Dragonspyre acadamy to the left of Ashley the fire tree (can't remember if we can access there)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
The door in the headmaster's office warded by the books in fron and behind the other curtains in massive fantasy palace.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Defender
Dec 01, 2010
mooshu has tons of houses and towers that you can not access. like there are two doors in some dojo rooms that only one works or neither of the back doors work. I think I would like to see areas past this.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

This week, we'd like to talk about unexplored areas in familiar lands. In the worlds of the Spiral that have been discovered, tell us one place that you would be interested to see what's behind a door/space/area that seems like it should be open.

One example, I've heard that some students would be curious to see what the inside of Barkingham Palace looks like. We'd love to hear more, I'm sure there are a lot of curious Wizards out there!

I am most curious about the two massive doors tucked under Nidavellir. The whole area looks like it could be remains of the lost civilization created by the Ice Titans. It's clearly advanced architecture, evidence of a sophisticated civilization. Also, it uses crystals as power sources, which links it to Celestia. It's fascinating ... what is Nidaveller? Who built it? And what secrets are hidden in there still...?

I also would love to see inside one of the humble cottages in Northgard. Perhaps sit down on a wood-carved bench in front of the fire and toss back a tankard of mead with Bjorn Ironclaws.

And finally, I would love to have an expanded foray into Dragonspyre's past. I love the dungeon where you go back in time and see Dragonspyre before the Dragon Titan destroyed it. It would be fun if we could see even more of Dragonspyre's former glory.

Thanks for letting us dream out loud.

Sierra Stormcaller

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I want to see what is BEYOND the Spiral, like, if there's some kind of dark dimension lurking deep in the reaches of the Spiral's universe.