Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-21-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Hi Proffeser! My names Jacob Windfinder and I'm a master sorcerer.
When I was level twelve I went for the gardening quest in Wizard City. When I was heading back to the commons I noticed a blocked up cave with flames on it. I ran into it, but didn't go anywhere. I asked a grandmaster pyromancer if they knew anything about it, but they didn't! I tried and tried and then just thought, this is probably for decoration.
If you could add this area that would be great.

-Jacob WindFinder, Master Sorcerer, Level 48

Survivor
May 24, 2010
There is a door in the Great Spyre on the way to Malistaire. It's at the end of a path on the left side right after the soul searchers and feral lavalings in the Path of Scales. Always wondered what might be on the other side of that door.

David Darkthorn, legendary diviner

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Hi Dalea Falmea,
I would most want to see the rope off places in the library. It would be cool if the hallways you see lead to different desks (like the one the current librarian is sitting at). And their would be different sections for each school, with a desk and librarian selling that schools treasure cards. :P :D It would also be nice if the fire cave near Golem Tower was bigger, maybe all the different symbals were in it, or a boss battle only fore Pyromancers could defeat (same goes for all other schools) I always thought of this when I first started playing. Maybe there could be a god and Godess for each school (maybe depending on the players gender they get to see god for boys...godess for girls) just a thought. Also I would LOVE if we could still wear wings inside a building. Also I always imagined my character with long hair....Maybe you could create a shop with new and different hairstyles for gold (not crowns) and maybe we could have voices when we talk (the same voice for girls and the same voice for boys)
And my last thought.....(sry ive been keeping you) maybe there could be falme wings for yromancers and ice wings for the ice school. ETC.

P.S. Im just like you Professor!! It feels like Summer will never come!!

Magus Pyromancer
Cheyenne Swiftspear
of The Swiftspear Legacy
The Spirit of Fire

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Hey again...also I would like to see the underwater area that we went to, to help selena gomes...I was soo sad when It went away..:(

Magus Pyromancer
Cheyenne Swiftspear
Of The Swiftspear Legacy
The Spirit of Fire

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
I would like to see what is on the other flowting island in krokotopia, and i would also like to see what is behind the gate in the haunted cave, it might be a good place for people without subs to go and lvl up.

Taylor ThunderDust

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Oct 08, 2010
There are so many great caves in Grizzleheim that just seem like they should have a back room or hidden passage! Maybe inside could be a chest that would allow you to gain a limited edition pet or gear by throwing in crowns.

I love the idea of "Easter Eggs" or special areas that you can discover only through exploring the more remote areas of each world within the Spiral. You guys work so hard to add detail to each area, it seems a shame not to encourage folks to really EXPLORE...!

Jason Stormbringer
Master Diviner

Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
1. In the Pyramid, down towards the bottom of the giant Krok statue.

2. Barkingham Palace

These next two are people not places.

3. Death tree in Dragonspyre Acadamy.

4. Sir Reginald Baxby

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I think it would be interesting if the Dragon Mouth Cave had more to it.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i think there should be a dragon that you can fly on from the platform just off from where the gurtok demon is*, and want to know about the doors in nidaveller

*I'm not sure if there is a quest there one school only

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
umm what about all the doors in that one place, i dont remember the name but where ashley tree is with all the other trees, and what about the doors in the labyrinth the extra lava opener thingy

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
The big door in camp survey thats right in the back where that dog is by.. what can it be??? 0. 0

Survivor
May 17, 2010
Hello there my fellow wizards! I would BADLY like to see Barkingham Palace. Also, there is another place that caught my eye. I was wondering around in Celestia Base Camp because none of my good friends were on and I was bored. I was gonna farm in the Trial of the Spheres, until I noticed a door to the left of the entrance or the spheres. It is a door, just like the Survey Camp, Floating Land, Crustacean Empire, (etc) doors. It is bolted shut, and I would like to know what is behind it. Possibly a new area/dungeon to explor? We may never know!

~ Andrew EmeraldBlood

(Level 59 Life Wizard)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I think you should be able to go through the doors in the dgaonspyre shop(s) or add some extra room in celestia for level 55+ crowns gear vendor.

Thanks for reading
Austin RubyFlame lvl 60 fire

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
As a way to further our studies in magic, maybe we could find something useful in the ruins of Dragonspyre Acedemy.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Some of the floating land at Elik's Edge. Also the roped-off areas of The Wizard City Library.
And maybe the 'seat area' of Krokotopia's Grand Arena!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Hi I love how you might be letting us open up new worlds in the spiral and I think that every door should be open even if it is just a little house also i think that in houses that have stairs we should be able to walk up them another sugestion is that you give a purpose to jumping because it doesn't do any thing and one more thing is thaat you notonly let us go ito the libraries further but you let us look at islands that we see but cant get into

fire and balance rock

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I think the 2 doors in the MB pet shop should open . Maybe to a secret boss or side quest would be nice .

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hello mother, your son Cole Firethistle here to remind you that there are sseveral places in the spiral you used to tell me about when i was a lad. First place that comes to mind is the mystery landing at the plaza of conquests, down the ramp from the gurtok daemon, secondly the hidden chamber in krok accessable
only by thos who know where it is, the one with the impossible puzzle inside, and thirdly, there is a fork in the path to the great spiral that goes down a ramp and ends before a great door. and last, the two great mystery doors in Nidavellir down their own ramps on either side of the near part of the great entry hall there.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I would love to see a Door in Regent Square like have a pet shop there

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
I'm so glad that you've asked, I've been waiting for something like this. I would say the five places I would want to see are:

The hallways in the wc library
The secret passage in the kt library
The gate at the end of the haunted cave
The sun door in Nidavalier (spelling?)
The moon door in Nidavalier

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
Hi

I noticed that there are floating Islands throughout Wizard City.
I would love for my Wizard to be about to fly off the ground
and explore these areas in the sky even if they are dangerous.

Flying off the ground higher into the air would make the whole
Wizard Universe open up in possibilities.

Thanks

Kaitlyn Darkblood

Survivor
Oct 04, 2010
i would like to see like floors in the dorm rooms and you had your own floor number and room number just think. even a garden at dorm rooms because when i had my door room i found it really hard to plant with pots . and th last thing i would love to see is that you could sell every thing or any thing at the bazar oh and there should be a bazar at every world in the spiral
:D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
There is a door in the Great Spyre on the way to Malistaire. It's at the end of a path on the left side right after the soul searchers and feral lavalings in the Path of Scales. Always wondered what might be on the other side of that door. WELL DAVID I AM WITH YOU i have always wondered what the door down the path going to malistair with the door was? i thought it was a secret training card school or a secret shop? maybe it should be the new gardening area ds or pets for ds HOPE U LIKE MEH IDEAS

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Unless I missed something, there's the cave in Golum Court. And really just any of the various building through out the game, Dragon Spire is full of them. Maybe just some mini quests in them. Regardless, you guys are doing a great job. Your attention to detail in this game is top notch!