Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Card Banning in PvP

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
220
hahaha, my bad this thread is about TC. *needs more coffee* i appologise for any inconvienience. that said i am a warlord, i use tc, and i don't care what you call me. what you say about it says more about you than it does about me.

Amber Raven Song, MaxWarlord (and user of many many kinds of TC shields)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
40
kymma shadow on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I said don't you want this tc argue meant to end because I don't think you do.

And there more TC users and I willing to wait for a fair rank pvp instead of non real match.
A non-real match? Simply because people use some off-school or higher level cards makes the entire match fake? You probably fight Magus/Master and maybe the occasional Grandmaster with a higher rank. Most of the time they don't have critical or block. You also have higher health than them and have trained stronger spells. That definitely seems unfair to the other wizard. Sure, they probably have higher resist, but they have a difficult time blocking the critical Judges you throw at them.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
Oathkeeper and Obl... on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
A non-real match? Simply because people use some off-school or higher level cards makes the entire match fake? You probably fight Magus/Master and maybe the occasional Grandmaster with a higher rank. Most of the time they don't have critical or block. You also have higher health than them and have trained stronger spells. That definitely seems unfair to the other wizard. Sure, they probably have higher resist, but they have a difficult time blocking the critical Judges you throw at them.
They haven't so far and it hard for me to fight TC Warlord I will like them to be a little nicer to my balance wizard though and tc are show off spell so can they stop showing off for once and let other wizards rank up it not a fair match for me I shouldn't fight warlords or knights till I'm off of private then I should fight knights then not warlords.

So king isle please update the rank pvp if you don't I will find a friend to fight me in a rank pvp match 1v1 I did it on my life wizard so I can do it on my balance so don't make me fight knights or warlords till I rank up off of private and those warlords that uses TC cards are bullies not letting people rank up. So warlords stop being bullies and be nicer to people or no one will congrats you on the warlord badge and if you use tc cards to become warlord then it a fake badge to me and all the other non TC users.

Amy lvl 86 Wants a fair rank pvp so please make a fair rank pvp no treasure cards in the match slept the tc tower shields that the only tc card you can use against her or she will report you. If you don't follow the rules when she fights you. And pets are allowed or just make a new rank pvp please for us non tc users and Ty.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
AmberRavenSong7 on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
hahaha, my bad this thread is about TC. *needs more coffee* i appologise for any inconvienience. that said i am a warlord, i use tc, and i don't care what you call me. what you say about it says more about you than it does about me.

Amber Raven Song, MaxWarlord (and user of many many kinds of TC shields)
Then you are fake wizard and that why people don't congrats you on that warlord badge because you lost in real if you can't win without tc card you aren't real wizards and that the truth of if.

Amy lvl 86 Is a real wizard because she doesn't use tc for winning. And coffee is gross monster taste better then black water. And red bull I would rather have then coffee.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4117
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
They haven't so far and it hard for me to fight TC Warlord I will like them to be a little nicer to my balance wizard though and tc are show off spell so can they stop showing off for once and let other wizards rank up it not a fair match for me I shouldn't fight warlords or knights till I'm off of private then I should fight knights then not warlords.

So king isle please update the rank pvp if you don't I will find a friend to fight me in a rank pvp match 1v1 I did it on my life wizard so I can do it on my balance so don't make me fight knights or warlords till I rank up off of private and those warlords that uses TC cards are bullies not letting people rank up. So warlords stop being bullies and be nicer to people or no one will congrats you on the warlord badge and if you use tc cards to become warlord then it a fake badge to me and all the other non TC users.

Amy lvl 86 Wants a fair rank pvp so please make a fair rank pvp no treasure cards in the match slept the tc tower shields that the only tc card you can use against her or she will report you. If you don't follow the rules when she fights you. And pets are allowed or just make a new rank pvp please for us non tc users and Ty.
Stop saying the same thing over and over ad nauseum. We all understand that you want a no-TC ranked in PvP matches. Repeating yourself every single day is not going to make it happen. You just whine and complain and threaten to false report and cheat. This will not get you the changes you want. Stop all the constant posting asking for people to let you win. No one is bullying you by using TC, they are WINNING. If you want to rank up, then learn how to play the game and change your strategy.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
195
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Then you are fake wizard and that why people don't congrats you on that warlord badge because you lost in real if you can't win without tc card you aren't real wizards and that the truth of if.

Amy lvl 86 Is a real wizard because she doesn't use tc for winning. And coffee is gross monster taste better then black water. And red bull I would rather have then coffee.
Oh for the luvva... Kymma, I have said this and many others have said it as well. You would do well to actually listen. TC are a fundamental part of this game but admittedly not a necessary one. Just because someone uses TC does not make them fake and in fact it shows that they use some strategy. TC are not auto-win factors, you still need strategy to know which ones to use, you still need luck to get the right ones, and you still have the uncertainty of going up against a wizard that could potentially negate all of the TC you're currently carrying. If they earned warlord by using TC, then their strategy worked. Calling names and claiming that people who use TC are not real wizards will get you nowhere and it's a claim that cannot be backed up by any evidence either. You have the right to avoid using TC, I'm not gonna deny that. However insults are never necessary and will result very negatively for the insulter... on the topic of coffee i'm gonna agree. nasty stuff. much prefer mountain dew over it.

Champion
Feb 29, 2012
488
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Then you are fake wizard and that why people don't congrats you on that warlord badge because you lost in real if you can't win without tc card you aren't real wizards and that the truth of if.

Amy lvl 86 Is a real wizard because she doesn't use tc for winning. And coffee is gross monster taste better then black water. And red bull I would rather have then coffee.
Kymma, many Warlords use treasure cards. It's a valid strategy, and it's been in game for five years. There have been treasure cards that were majorly upsetting the PvP, and they were taken out, but if the whole treasure card system hasn't been taken out then there must be something that people like about it. Even some of those who don't use treasure cards themselves will sometimes admit that for others using treasure cards is the right move.

I know I used to view using treasure cards as cheating. After that I realized that I was handicapping myself. I wasn't using everything available to me and thus, I wasn't climbing as high as I could have gotten. Trust me, it's easier once you use treasure cards.

Also, one last request if you may? It's better to be calm and polite on this forum instead of attacking others and their likes. Being polite earns a lot of friends and I don't want to see any threads shut down because of PvP in the forums. These are some very interesting threads and I like seeing what people have to say about them.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Then you are fake wizard and that why people don't congrats you on that warlord badge because you lost in real if you can't win without tc card you aren't real wizards and that the truth of if.

Amy lvl 86 Is a real wizard because she doesn't use tc for winning. And coffee is gross monster taste better then black water. And red bull I would rather have then coffee.
How do you know people don't congratulate her on her rank? Kymma I am done trying to convince you to use tc since you have no logic at all as to listen and use tc to your advantage as it is for all players. It's pointless to try and change your way of thinking about tc. Your terrible definition of cheating just sickens me and I would rather not listen to more of your nonsense about tc.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
318
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
They haven't so far and it hard for me to fight TC Warlord I will like them to be a little nicer to my balance wizard though and tc are show off spell so can they stop showing off for once and let other wizards rank up it not a fair match for me I shouldn't fight warlords or knights till I'm off of private then I should fight knights then not warlords.

So king isle please update the rank pvp if you don't I will find a friend to fight me in a rank pvp match 1v1 I did it on my life wizard so I can do it on my balance so don't make me fight knights or warlords till I rank up off of private and those warlords that uses TC cards are bullies not letting people rank up. So warlords stop being bullies and be nicer to people or no one will congrats you on the warlord badge and if you use tc cards to become warlord then it a fake badge to me and all the other non TC users.

Amy lvl 86 Wants a fair rank pvp so please make a fair rank pvp no treasure cards in the match slept the tc tower shields that the only tc card you can use against her or she will report you. If you don't follow the rules when she fights you. And pets are allowed or just make a new rank pvp please for us non tc users and Ty.
LOL. Ever heard of "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." In this case if you want the tc warlord to give you respect then give it back. Which means stop calling them tc warlord or fake warlord. Bullies like you should stop calling warlords fakes or stop calling them names.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
29
I see this as a way for people to pvp who are too lazy to farm and buy their tc. -_-

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
103
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Then you are fake wizard and that why people don't congrats you on that warlord badge because you lost in real if you can't win without tc card you aren't real wizards and that the truth of if.

Amy lvl 86 Is a real wizard because she doesn't use tc for winning. And coffee is gross monster taste better then black water. And red bull I would rather have then coffee.
Hi to everyone in this topic!

Hey Kymma chill down non of your wizards are real that is just virtuar world fallow that light path get out in real world Saying " needs some coffe " sometimes means " I just got out of bed ". Some important discovery is that coffe is worlds most used spice for workers which need extra hours of work to feed their family. If you knew what is put in red bull you wouldnt drink it but secret is in taste of drink they just used cloak spell on it lol. Hahaha where did you find monster irl? Fluid or meat make up your mind lol

All of you wizards say noob he noob she but you all been in same shoes back then now you just laugh when you think about it but point is to teach new wizards maybe younger, older who cares but you got to help them.

Not like Kymma who feels all powerful until someone crush her in pvp and she comes here full of anger.

TC section is made for quick draw for better performance HEALS, BOOST, PIERCE, TRAPS etc.Some peoples just put shields some put just heals but with one hole in system most crfted deck can hold to 30 spells i can't imagine for lvl 40 or lvl 50 to have that much tc in deck if they slow down in pvp with casting spells it means they out of Tc's lol.
One simple example if i am about to cast Medusa that stun for 2 rounds would you find normal stun block among 60 spells what are chances? After i can combo it cause i have extra round cause you wait thats 2 attacks at cost of Tc stun block. Some argue about this cause they want to use Tc's but they dont know how some older players can show them if they ask polite. Skill means that you need to be resourceful use all tools for win if you came there not prepared you will win only stress. Thanks for reading and have bright future in Wizard 101.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, Level 95, Technomancer

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
953
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Then you are fake wizard and that why people don't congrats you on that warlord badge because you lost in real if you can't win without tc card you aren't real wizards and that the truth of if.

Amy lvl 86 Is a real wizard because she doesn't use tc for winning. And coffee is gross monster taste better then black water. And red bull I would rather have then coffee.
Wrong, she is not a fake warlord, the only fake Warlords are those that use a glitch in the game to
gain Rank. If you can win at the Higher levels without TC, then you will be the exception, not the
general rule. I know of no High Level Warlord that does not use TC, that should tell you something.

Just become you don't like TC, because those that use them beat you in PvP, does not mean they
are cheap, wrong, or bad.
Don't ask others to play by your fake imaginary rules, when W101 does not ask them to.

I see no truth in what you have stated above, I can find no facts in what you state above, so
I see it as false statement.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
364
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
Then you are fake wizard and that why people don't congrats you on that warlord badge because you lost in real if you can't win without tc card you aren't real wizards and that the truth of if.

Amy lvl 86 Is a real wizard because she doesn't use tc for winning. And coffee is gross monster taste better then black water. And red bull I would rather have then coffee.
This is what makes Warlords mad at you. Calling someone names, putting them down, and hating on them for having a more open mind than you do is just ridiculous. Also, because you don't use TC to win makes you no more a real wizard than someone who does use TC to win. Almost every Warlord would STILL beat a private without TC. I have beaten many privates when they said: "Rematch! Lets 1v1 with no TC!" and I go rematch..and still win.

Just because you can't open your eyes and see that TC is an accepted part of PvP doesn't mean you can walk around the arena calling people "fake" and "TC noob". That is being hateful and cruel. If you stay around after the match to chat, if one of the first chat bubbles you send after a match isn't "gg" then they will take it as hostile. Its just how it goes.

You should re-think your attitude.
Wolf Skullslinger and Legend

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
Wolf Skullslinger on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
This is what makes Warlords mad at you. Calling someone names, putting them down, and hating on them for having a more open mind than you do is just ridiculous. Also, because you don't use TC to win makes you no more a real wizard than someone who does use TC to win. Almost every Warlord would STILL beat a private without TC. I have beaten many privates when they said: "Rematch! Lets 1v1 with no TC!" and I go rematch..and still win.

Just because you can't open your eyes and see that TC is an accepted part of PvP doesn't mean you can walk around the arena calling people "fake" and "TC noob". That is being hateful and cruel. If you stay around after the match to chat, if one of the first chat bubbles you send after a match isn't "gg" then they will take it as hostile. Its just how it goes.

You should re-think your attitude.
Wolf Skullslinger and Legend
It there's fault calling Amy anoob so they asked to put down in that place.

Amy lvl 86 Plays fair no show off spells. And tc is a show off spell and you can't say I'm wrong.

Only bullies will say I'm wrong.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
I'm to lazy really I not lazy the one. Ok you must be lazy if you just buy a tc card to win that boring not really fun. If it kills them in one turn false spell.

And I did report on a wizard that cheated on pips in rank pvp. So was that a false report to you also?

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
220
my tc shields are showing off what exactly? oh i know, my clever strategy. XD
I am gonna keep using my TC. Really, you should try it. I have a feeling you are never gonna make warlord without it. Mmmm more coffee. (hehe)

Amber Raven Song, Max Warlord

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
195
kymma shadow on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
I'm to lazy really I not lazy the one. Ok you must be lazy if you just buy a tc card to win that boring not really fun. If it kills them in one turn false spell.

And I did report on a wizard that cheated on pips in rank pvp. So was that a false report to you also?
All spells are real. TC versions of them are powered up yes but they are only one use.. And how did they cheat on pips? Explain that to me.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
195
kymma shadow on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
It there's fault calling Amy anoob so they asked to put down in that place.

Amy lvl 86 Plays fair no show off spells. And tc is a show off spell and you can't say I'm wrong.

Only bullies will say I'm wrong.
True.. we cannot say you are wrong because it's your opinion. My opinion is different. To me, TC are no more than a tool to be used. You obviously view them differently and that's your perogative. And no.. not only bullies would say you were wrong, only those who have little experience dealing in opinions.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4117
kymma shadow on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
I'm to lazy really I not lazy the one. Ok you must be lazy if you just buy a tc card to win that boring not really fun. If it kills them in one turn false spell.

And I did report on a wizard that cheated on pips in rank pvp. So was that a false report to you also?
Actually you already said you were lazy before. When you said people should just let you win so you can get your gear. There's no way anyone can cheat on pips, so yes it's a false report.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4117
kymma shadow on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
It there's fault calling Amy anoob so they asked to put down in that place.

Amy lvl 86 Plays fair no show off spells. And tc is a show off spell and you can't say I'm wrong.

Only bullies will say I'm wrong.
You are wrong, completely and in every way possible. The only bullying and name calling in these threads of yours has all come from you. TC aren't a show off. TC are just a tool that everyone has access to. Quit all the claims about fair play when you constantly false report everyone by your own admission. You talk about fair play but also want people to let you win just to give you rank. You call people fake just because you cannot earn the rank yourself. No one is bullying you, the truth is plain that you are just wrong.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
kymma shadow on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
It there's fault calling Amy anoob so they asked to put down in that place.

Amy lvl 86 Plays fair no show off spells. And tc is a show off spell and you can't say I'm wrong.

Only bullies will say I'm wrong.
Kymma, insulting half the people on the message boards is not going to prove your point. If you gave people a good reason to agree with you, maybe they would. However, all you have done is insult others and repeat the same things over and over again. You say to remove treasure cards, that they are unfair because you can't rank up because of them. Please tell me, why are they unfair? Everyone can use them. If you don't want to use them, that's your problem. Everyone has access to treasure cards (within reason; treasure cards such as gargantuan lower levels can't use, but this just helps you...) and you have not given a single reason as to why they should be banned except that you cannot rank up because of them. I highly doubt that Kingsisle is going to change the game just so that you can win. Look up a strategy. Then win. It's that simple; you do not have to complain on the message boards just because of a part of the game that everyone can use.

Survivor
May 19, 2012
48
i'm curious as to where KI says using tcs is cheating in pvp? Also how does one cheat with pips?

Champion
Feb 29, 2012
488
kymma shadow on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
It there's fault calling Amy anoob so they asked to put down in that place.

Amy lvl 86 Plays fair no show off spells. And tc is a show off spell and you can't say I'm wrong.

Only bullies will say I'm wrong.
To be fair, the best thing you can do in that situation is to just ignore them. I know that it takes a lot of work to ignore people, I'll freely admit that it's very taxing for me, as I have a short temper. However, keeping cool helps because you don't make as many, if any, mistakes while in a neutral mood.

Second, I'd hardly consider treasure cards show-off cards. They're there to be used, and they have been for five years. Some of them have been made into no-PvP treasure cards because there was a problem with them in PvP, but if the others haven't been removed after five years of being in game, there must be something right with them.

You keep making assumptions and generalizations about Warlords. Not all Warlords are rude and snobby and not all of them use treasure cards every match. Likewise, I can say that there are probably a good many rude people that are Commander rank and below. Bad attitudes seem to be shared equally throughout the ranks because, just like in real life, there are rude people everywhere.

Also, please don't call the people on the message boards bullies. While some remarks were personal, (in my opinion) most were not and they were just trying to defend the point of why treasure cards should be used.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
How much pips is the giant ice spell? I think it is 7 pips to cast that spell and the other wizard only use 2 power and 1 pip.

It was cheating on pips if I had a warlord there he or she will see the truth.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
953
wizardmaster8029 on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
I see this as a way for people to pvp who are too lazy to farm and buy their tc. -_-
Wizardmaster,

You got it, no TC is for those that want a simple slower pvp match, and don't want to
put in an effort.
They want it to be like PVE, so they are not pushed at all, don't have to think fast at all.
No extra time in the game, no farming, no wasting all their gold on TC's, etc.

Plus once you add TC to PVP it adds so many different strategies to the game, I'm sure
this is hard for them also.

So maybe we should make a class of no TC in Pvp, we can generate new classes.
Maybe we can call them like, baby privates or baby warlords or something.