Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
samer44 wrote:
schooling1 wrote:
The rarest pet is the Sheep since it was staff only. But the rarest hybrid of all is Grove unicorn(Gold Unicorn) which is from a FOG unicorn and any other pet. Though FOG unicorn is quite rare since i dont think the code is available anymore. But yes all three are pretty rare

what does staff mean?

Staff means that thouse are people who work for kings isle

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
nijac wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

The rarest pet drop is really the Ianthine Spectre, it's really hard to get dropped without buying it. I heard it's the hardest thing to be dropped. Not the Sea Dragon. People barley even have the Ianthine Spectre. Wizard101 wiki says that this pet is a really rare drop.

Not true you could of gotten it from a card pack

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
the rarest pet now days would be the STORM BEETLE or the FROST or ICE HOUND i forgot lol because they are retired so they are more rare than ones you can earn from bosses 8)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
mskrbec wrote:
The rarest pet is the death bat it is dropped by Kagemoosha Tree of Life Mooshu ( he is the first form of the death oni ) it takes 17 hours to hatch gives death bat card i currently just got it

I got one with my balance wizard, last week, so I gave it to my lvl 4 Death wizard.

So if you see a noobie wizard strutting around Wizard City with a Death Bat, it's probably me. 8)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
if your wondering what the rarest pet is believe it or not its a mixed pet to be more precise its used to be very common but every day people are logging off wizard101 not to come back on
this pet is not as rare as some of the others stated but is becoming rarer and rarer because when mixed you usaully get the other pet its ICEZILLA
your prob thinking ive seen lots of them but you more likely saw a firezilla
of some sort honestly i havent seen an ice zilla in quiet a few months

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
louer1 wrote:
I know i said that i think its ice sherph but now i'm thinking its
the death starfish!

Death Star fish is not the rarest pet, I have two!

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
ibeamazing101 wrote:
ibeamazing101 wrote:
is the skeletal pirate rare i got it from snow crusher it looks like sergeant skull splitter and it has like 51 pedigree and i have never seen anyone but me with it and when i go to the pet paviollon to train i get a million hatch requests

oh wait i found another that might be rare its called a zombie it is dropped by a secret boss in hall of valor i was farming for it yesterday
it looks like grubb and i have never seen anyone with it my freind told me about it while we where doing sunken city again and one thing led to another and now we are 24/7 farming that thing

hey bro i can help i am lvl 71 because of the new av updated

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
In my opinion...

Rarest 1st generation pet: Seraph

Rarest 2nd generation pet(s): Frosthound & inferno hound

Rarest 3rd generation pet: Cloudigo (the only known 3rd generation :P)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
luck9 wrote:
The real rarest pet in the game:sea dragon (biggest pedigree)
dropped by Salgio in the Chancel
It isnt the rarest, i have like 10 sea dragons

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Scarecrow pet does not exist.
It does exist, it is a level 58 pet for death

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I say the Ghost Hound is a rare one. I've only seen one of them.

seen 3 ghost hounds or 2

Survivor
May 18, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.

the sheep IS the rarest pet PERIOD only staff members or centain people selected by KI could get it AT ALL. BUT if you exclude the sheep. the storm beetle could be pretty rare because it USED to be carrided by prospector Zeke. or it's the storm cat becuase it only USED to droped from this grizzlehime boss (i forgot his name javascript:emoticon(':?');) and i really wish i could get itjavascript:emoticon('');.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
First of all, i am a Death wizard so i know when i get scarecrow it is at level 58 not 68 do you even have a death wiz?

And storm cat is dropped by Helkir in Grizzlehiem. It is not retired.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze

I believe that the rarest pet is minotuar. I am a huge collector of pets and that is my #1 wanted pet but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
you can get the storm beetle on kingsisle free games and hatch it with any thing to get rain beetle

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
woot000 wrote:
superron1299 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
How? You get it as your first pet(unless you get it from shared bank) and you can buy it at the pet shop in the shopping district!
Plus, when you are a lvl 7 you get it for free :-)

Caitlyn Strongtalon, lvl 17 life wizard

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
hellboy315 wrote:
Rarest pet = Pixie Queen (57 pedigree + fairy card). Drops from Smogger. Chance of getting it is like 0.1%.
I believe what someone else said about only 3 people having frost hound. Let me know if someone else has it...

I actually got that my first time killing smogger and its not that rare

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
ffjkg wrote:
ibeamazing101 wrote:
is the skeletal pirate rare i got it from snow crusher it looks like sergeant skull splitter and it has like 51 pedigree and i have never seen anyone but me with it and when i go to the pet paviollon to train i get a million hatch requests
I got two of them from snowcrusher
I got 3 lol

Defender
May 19, 2012
MistyWang12 wrote:
woot000 wrote:
superron1299 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
How? You get it as your first pet(unless you get it from shared bank) and you can buy it at the pet shop in the shopping district!
Plus, when you are a lvl 7 you get it for free :-)

Caitlyn Strongtalon, lvl 17 life wizard

I believe superron1299 was joking when he said that, hehe. :D

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
I have to say Fire Serpent (Boris BlackRock, DragonSpyre) and Storm Serpent (Clanker, MarleyBone) and I have NEVER seen them! But I see the Seraph every once in a month or so.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
for me it is when i get it is the storm mander and the sercret pet shop in krok that pet is rare too the frost bettle is rare i have 1 cyclops the life 1 not the blue 1 from penny serah,judgement minitaur troll myth banshee red banshee and a ultrarare atrtic ninja pig i saw on you tube you can get it on the raven horads pack but still its rare

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Survivor
May 03, 2009