Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
magichouse543 wrote:
hellboy315 wrote:
Rarest pet = Pixie Queen (57 pedigree + fairy card). Drops from Smogger. Chance of getting it is like 0.1%.
I believe what someone else said about only 3 people having frost hound. Let me know if someone else has it...

I actually got that my first time killing smogger and its not that rare

Me too. Like 3 tries?

I think Danger Hounds are rarest.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Scarecrow pet does not exist.

yes the scarecrow pet does exist my best friend has it only death, lvl 58 or higher and have completed wintertusk can get it though unless you hatch a hybrid
:)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Scarecrow pet do exist, but they are Death students only unless you get the hybrids.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
the only rarest pet i think is a ghost hound idk if it is or it might be a ice cat idk but im searching for a ghost hound so yea

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I dont know about THE rarest pet, but I know there is a silver colossus that drops in Grizzleheim from the Runed Devastator and I have only seen one person in the game with it.. I have farmed many, many times and not gotten it. So I would say this one is pretty rare. It looks like a really cool pet! Either it doesnt drop anymore or people just arent using it. either way its one of the ones i've seen the least of.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
Luvas wrote:
I say the rarest pet is either the Sheep (Staff-only pet), Pioneer Dragon (Beta Pet), or Frost Hound (Long-retired hybrid).

I've obtained a Seraph myself from hatching so I believe it is not as rare as people say.

I hate to be a downer but frost hound is still obtainable but ice hound isn't .

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
the rarest pets i know of is rain beetle and/or storm elf. and yes i know u can buy it from the guy outside the PVP arena. :-)

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Seraph is not the rarest pet. I got 2 seraphs from the hydra pack. Ice bird is the rarest in my opinion (rare chance from fighting nightwing in ravenscar).
I have been fighting nightwing for several hours without stopping, still no pet drop.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Hero
May 02, 2009
Definitely the sheep, as so few people have it, and the only way to get it is by helping out the community in a big way that KI gives you it.

Survivor
May 06, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.

Seraph is not rare, i see lots of people running around with it, I mostly think Rain beetle is the most Rare

Survivor
May 06, 2011
Troy119941 wrote:
I think the rarest pet is the leapord.

no, The Lepord is a Crown shop pet, it is not very hard to get, Mid night sun padgoa is the best way to get it

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:

it dose to exist i have 1 adult but yeah you cant get it from siverchest for all i now and i got about 77 silverchests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
ashtonm2003 wrote:
Troy119941 wrote:
I think the rarest pet is the leapord.

no, The Lepord is a Crown shop pet, it is not very hard to get, Mid night sun padgoa is the best way to get it

um too me the greatest pet is phoenix

Survivor
May 11, 2010
i'm not fully sure what the rarest pet is. but one of my friends told me it was the golden kraken or topaz kraken dont know which one it is called but you get it as a drop from the kraken at trition avenue VERY rare.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
hitmix wrote:
I got a life troll by a boss dropping it. I dont remember which boss, but I started to wonder if it was rare or not because I never see anyone with it. It's not a crown pet or at any pet shop I've seen in any world. So is it rare?

To give my imput in the whole thing with the Seraph pet being rare, I see tons of people with it so I don't think it is rare.

i have a life troll i think it is a boss drop in wizard city. not sure how rare it is, people probably just dont know about it.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
I have changed my mind, rarest pet is Frost (not Ice) Hound. Or the KIfreegames pet, so rare no one knows what it is.
i got a summer dragon from kifreegames

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
i think it storm beetle, it not a drop, the only way to get it is by ki games and i have tried a lot to get it, every time failing

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Kolabor wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
I have changed my mind, rarest pet is Frost (not Ice) Hound. Or the KIfreegames pet, so rare no one knows what it is.
i got a summer dragon from kifreegames

I've been trying to get a Ice Hound the one header that gives ice-hound at epic i have hatched with and orthrus with my collossus about 12 times and have only gotten a collossus back but my friend has gotten 5 Frost hounds and i have not even gotten those so i am windering if Ice hound is even possible to get from a Orthrus Collossus Hybrid... Let me know.

Explorer
May 27, 2012
The rarest pet is the Life Troll. It is dropped by the hardest boss, Jotun, in Nidavellir. It is extra hard to get this drop, it took me 18 rounds to get it.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
thepeakisalie wrote:
The rarest pet is the Life Troll. It is dropped by the hardest boss, Jotun, in Nidavellir. It is extra hard to get this drop, it took me 18 rounds to get it.

Life troll is dropped from Krokopatra in Krokotopia. i got one on my balance wizard.
Samantha Hawkrider Transcended Theurgest