Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Actually it does exist, but I wouldn't say it's the rarest pet out
There I'd say the rarest pet is the sereph cause I spent
Months trying to hatch it

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
uh dude i have seen all my death friends and i mean all my death friends have scarecrow pet don't insult them it is real

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
fine stuff on Mar 2, 2011 wrote:
I have seen people with night walker and life banshee. i don't know who as it. please let me who has it so i can hatch with them.
Craig Culwell
:) :-) :D
miranda rubycloud has one but i dont know if she wants to hatch because it isnt an adult and she is low on gold i am trying to tell her to get critical gear

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
I am not a very high level but I think Firezilla is kinda rare. I do not know the name but I think its the flying frog pet.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
tweetybird18428 on Jun 14, 2011 wrote:
The skeletal pirate is a rare one. I know one person that has it. Another rare one is storm serpent.
storm serpent is not really rare and I have many friends with it. I don't think skeletal pirate is very rare either.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
The Spiral Wizard on Jun 14, 2011 wrote:
1st. Seraph not very useful but the rarest pet in Kensington Park
2nd. Gurtok Demon almost as hard as seraph
3rd. Flamezilla pretty hard to find the boss for that one it can be a code or drop as i heard
First of all I have 3 seraphs.
second you could just get Flamezilla a prepaid pack.
oh and by the way flamezilla is one of the best fire pets ever in my opinion.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Hmm... Tricky question...
First of all, it is NOT a seraph, I have like 5 of those things!
I'm not completely sure, but the nightmare pet (not the hatched one) is pretty rare.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Dear Angelocean,
The scarecrow pet does exist I have one....but you can only get them if your death or if you hatch them but they are rare to hatch.

from
Luke GrennTail

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
    YES they do idk how you get them but i know they do i got one from a pack...

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
You are very uninformed, Sea Dragon is not rare at all, you can buy it, and it does not drop from Salgio, it drops from Astraeus.
it's good though no doubt about that

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
The sheep is the rarest pet hands down cause only KI workers and KI friends got them. Thats the only pet i do not own. The rest where easy to get but took what almost 5 years to get them all. but if i had to choose one the spider golem was a pain to get.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
who ever was asking about the life and death minotaurs there are 2 different death minotaurs one with wraith card one with minotaur card. lol and half these pets you guys are saying are far from rare no one equips them like ice bat and so fourth. Valkoor Soulrunner is the true pet master!!!!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
The rarest pet is by far the pioneer dragon because you needed to be a beta tester years ago to get it. I have never let it go, it gives you a +30% blade to all spells. It is a dragon with stars on it.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Three pets I seldom see are my Death Scarab, my Shadow Beast, and my Gargoyle. I have only seen two other Gargoyles and no other Death Scarabs. But I do not get to play as much as I would like so there may be more out there.
Can someone check on that

Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
iheartcheesypie on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

I have the Ianthine Spectre, I got it from a pack in the Crown Shop. I forget what pack it was, sorry I couldn't help out about that ..

Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
I think the rarest pet is the intanite hound which gives a rare dragonblade spell.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
No, The rarest is the Sheep, I see TONS of people with Stray Piggles. EVERYONE gets it in a quest.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I have like 20 seraphs so idk where people are coming from on seraph being the rare... :D I think the nightmare is the best pet because i have a friend that has it and it's AWESOME!!! I also think nightmare is the rarest because i have tried so hard to get one for like a year & I failed every attempt :o

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I say the grim tooth pet is the best pet hybrid.In order to get grim tooth you have to have orthrus and wraith.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
it's not saraph i have 20 of those

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
If You Herd The Guy Say a Stray Piggle Was The Rarest Pet He's Rong

The Ice Seraph Is it

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Angelocean wrote:
yes it does you get it from death quest lvl 58 in wintertusk scarecrow is real pet

Survivor
May 18, 2011
i think the rarest pet is the skeletal dragon and orthrus pet fused together.