Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Delver
May 26, 2009
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
seraph pet is its a crowns pet not in the crowns shop you can get it from a boss drop from stoker in MB, Kenstinton Park ithink

Explorer
May 07, 2009
The real rarest pet in the game:sea dragon (biggest pedigree)
dropped by Salgio in the Chancel

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
luck9 wrote:
The real rarest pet in the game:sea dragon (biggest pedigree)
dropped by Salgio in the Chancel

You are very uninformed, Sea Dragon is not rare at all, you can buy it, and it does not drop from Salgio, it drops from Astraeus.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Its actually seraph because astraeus gives the sea dragon a lot i got 2 of them while farming for my legendary stuff and i got 3 Ianthine Spectres helping my friends get them! and i have only gotten seraph from a hatch spent months trying to get it

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I have changed my mind, rarest pet is Frost (not Ice) Hound. Or the KIfreegames pet, so rare no one knows what it is.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Rarest pets hands down no competition would have to be the amnia dragon from astraeus.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Runeraem wrote:
Rarest pets hands down no competition would have to be the amnia dragon from astraeus.

Unless this is a new test realm pet, please say real pets.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
hands down no doubt any hybrid skeletal dragon just laying it down I: never seen one ever

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Scarecrow pet does not exist.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
The rarest pet is the death bat it is dropped by Kagemoosha Tree of Life Mooshu ( he is the first form of the death oni ) it takes 17 hours to hatch gives death bat card i currently just got it

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Runeraem wrote:

No this is most definitely not a test realm pet. It really is dropped from Astraeus.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Runeraem wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
Runeraem wrote:

No this is most definitely not a test realm pet. It really is dropped from Astraeus.

Astraeus drops the "Sea Dragon".

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.

i never c anyone with it equiped

anyway rarest pet sereph rarest hybrid is forst hound or inferno hound

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I'd say Frost Hound. I doubt Sheep even exists anymore - KI stated on a different issue (Cloud O' Bugs) that they do not like to do favoritism/exclusive sort of things.

Darkreaver, Death Minotaur-giving Nightwalker, and Ice Hound are examples of pets that would have been the rarest since they are no longer obtainable, but owners of these pets generously offered them to hatch with others and spread the population. Apparently, this is not the case for the two-headed Frost Hound.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
iheartcheesypie wrote:
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

The rarest pet drop is really the Ianthine Spectre, it's really hard to get dropped without buying it. I heard it's the hardest thing to be dropped. Not the Sea Dragon. People barley even have the Ianthine Spectre. Wizard101 wiki says that this pet is a really rare drop.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
nijac wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:

The rarest pet drop is really the Ianthine Spectre, it's really hard to get dropped without buying it. I heard it's the hardest thing to be dropped. Not the Sea Dragon. People barley even have the Ianthine Spectre. Wizard101 wiki says that this pet is a really rare drop.

Crowns pets are are not rare at all...

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Why can't Lydia Greyrose or Falmea just tell us! I am getting all different answers! I want to know the RIGHT one!

Wolf Hawkbreaker Legendary Sorcerer

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I say the rarest pet is either the Sheep (Staff-only pet), Pioneer Dragon (Beta Pet), or Frost Hound (Long-retired hybrid).

I've obtained a Seraph myself from hatching so I believe it is not as rare as people say.