Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
nijac wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I say the Ghost Hound is a rare one. I've only seen one of them.

That's a hybrid, not a dropped pet.
Nobody said it didnt have to be a hybrid

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
definatly kroktillian (or at least i think thats how you spell it) from mb big ben last boss got it from helping a fried

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
Umm life ghoul. And why do people say the seraph is rare, can't you get the spider golem from the exact same boss?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
iheartcheesypie wrote:
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

I Have the Ianthine Spectre! I got it from doing Some kind of Boss, (Sorry Dont remember were) but yeah, I named mine Trixie!
I Have tons of Pets not in Crown Shop or Reagular Shops, Like the Treant, Earth Walker, Snow Serpent, Life Beetle, So on, I Know some of these aren't rare but you Can't go Wrong with Collecting PETS!
Heather W. , Balance,
Master Sorcerer, Lvl 45

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Hi Everyone! I L.O.V.E Collecting Pets, I Have tons of them not on Crown shop or Pet Stores, but I Was Wondering, How do you get the Red/Black Judgement Spell Pet? (I am a Balance Wizard, so yeah, I Like it..... A Lot...)
Would Be Thankful Forev.!
Heather W.
Lvl 45 Balance

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
lola6247 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
The skeletal pirate is a rare one. I know one person that has it. Another rare one is storm serpent.

i have a storm serpent from somewhere in kt i havent seen any other people with it but i not everywhere at once!

I have a storm serpent.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.
i have the frost orthrus. and making a comic about it's life :D

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Yes it does! You can get it as your level 58 Death pet! your a meanie to death wizards like myself!

Michelle Silverspear
Level 50 Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010

[You are very uninformed, Sea Dragon is not rare at all, you can buy it, and it does not drop from Salgio, it drops from Astraeus.]

U rite he drops it and it rare to get i been trying to get one since i turned lvl 40

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
poke598 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

Yes it does! You can get it as your level 58 Death pet! your a meanie to death wizards like myself!

Michelle Silverspear
Level 50 Grandmaster Necromancer

I think that zebolous said the thing about the scarecrow pet in the silver chests before wintertusk came out. There was a rumor about them dropping from silver chests before wintertusk came out. They didn't exist then.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
lola6247 wrote:
tweetybird18428 wrote:
The skeletal pirate is a rare one. I know one person that has it. Another rare one is storm serpent.

i have a storm serpent from somewhere in kt i havent seen any other people with it but i not everywhere at once!

I have a storm serpent too. I take it everywhere with me!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Has everyone forgotten about the rain beetle, i haven't seen any in forever besides for mine.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
teal2828 wrote:
Hi Everyone! I L.O.V.E Collecting Pets, I Have tons of them not on Crown shop or Pet Stores, but I Was Wondering, How do you get the Red/Black Judgement Spell Pet? (I am a Balance Wizard, so yeah, I Like it..... A Lot...)
Would Be Thankful Forev.!
Heather W.
Lvl 45 Balance

Go Balance, i think you get that pet by mixing a kraken with a judgement pet. and i too collect pets, it fun.

Isaac Stormfinder lvl 41 Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
zamoi wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze

the rarest pet in the whole game is spider golem he is not only the coolest pet but the best pet out there hopw this helped :-D

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
oh and btw the rarest pet is not serpha or death starfish or the sea dragon so dont go saying it is the rarest pet is the spider golem is only like 1 out of 3,000,000 people have it and each time it levels up it gives a spell that it casts randomly. oh and it is droped by the final boss in kenstington park 8) :P

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009

It does exist i have seen it! actually i think that you get it lvl 58 quest from death. Well maybe but it does exist

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
swan1000 wrote:
oh and btw the rarest pet is not serpha or death starfish or the sea dragon so dont go saying it is the rarest pet is the spider golem is only like 1 out of 3,000,000 people have it and each time it levels up it gives a spell that it casts randomly. oh and it is droped by the final boss in kenstington park 8) :P

1. Spider Golem isn't the rarest. It is extremely rare, but I've seen some people with it.

2. Sheep is in fact the rarest pet because only KI staff and a small handful of people that have recieved the pet from KI staff have it. It's not available for sale anywhere else.

3. When you level up spider golem, it does't give you a spell it casts randomly every time you level it up. In fact, none of its stats gives a card that it casts randomly.

4. Honestly, most of your information is false. More than a handful of people have Spider Golem, maybe they just don't equip it most of the time. None of it's stats give a card that it casts randomly.

5. You also should proofread, because you made lots of spelling and grammar mistakes.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
swan1000 wrote:

Ok i agree that spider golem was left out

The rarest pet (in live realm) is sheep, because you cannot get it from hatching and only KI can give them out.

The rarest hybrid is the frost hound, the ice orthrus, not ice heck hound, because it was only available as a hybrid for a few days.
The rarest pet that is only a drop is close between spider golem and seraph.
I agree that most crowns pets that drop are rare, but not all. Jade Oni as a drop is very rare, but i believe that pale maiden is / was not, i got it first or second fight with boss that drops / dropped it.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
mskrbec wrote:
The rarest pet is the death bat it is dropped by Kagemoosha Tree of Life Mooshu ( he is the first form of the death oni ) it takes 17 hours to hatch gives death bat card i currently just got it

i got a death bat and it is the rarest

Survivor
May 23, 2009
hitmix wrote:
I got a life troll by a boss dropping it. I dont remember which boss, but I started to wonder if it was rare or not because I never see anyone with it. It's not a crown pet or at any pet shop I've seen in any world. So is it rare?

To give my imput in the whole thing with the Seraph pet being rare, I see tons of people with it so I don't think it is rare.

Is the life troll rare???I am asking because i got one

Survivor
May 23, 2009
cmculwell wrote:
I have seen people with night walker and life banshee. i don't know who as it. please let me who has it so i can hatch with them.
Craig Culwell
:) :-) :D

I think you get the life banshee from Krokotopia

Survivor
May 23, 2009
flea8 wrote:
rarest pet dropped :)
if you ask me, i think to the highest point that the rarest pet dropped is the death bat pet as i have recieved one and i have not seen anyone else with one yet other than myself :-o and as far as the seraph thing going as some people have said is the rarest pet, i have seen a TON of people with seraphs. P.S the death bat was dropped by the boss before the oni in the tree of life dungeon, his name starts with a k ( i forgot ) but i do think the death bat is the rarest pet dropped because i am the only one i have see with it :D :D :D :D and it does give a good card especially to death people like me let me know if you have see anyone else with this pet! :P

Rachel Ghostleaf lvl 48 necromancer and master gardener/ Rachel Icebreaker legendary ice, pet captain
i have a death bat and i am not death.death bats are really rare i do not see anyone who has it

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009