Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009

Scarecrow pet does not exist.

OK, not to be mean or anything, but the scarecrow pet does exist, i have seen it.

Jesse SilverBlossom-Legendary Ice
Dustin DrakeForge-Grandmaster Death
Jared DuskBreeze-Magus Theurgist

Historian
May 28, 2009
Defender
Mar 06, 2010
mrjackjack2150 wrote:

OK, not to be mean or anything, but the scarecrow pet does exist, i have seen it.

Jesse SilverBlossom-Legendary Ice
Dustin DrakeForge-Grandmaster Death
Jared DuskBreeze-Magus Theurgist

as i said in my earlier reply, the person posted this before the wintertusk update, in other words, before the scarecrow pet existed. Back then, there was a rumor that scarecrow pets drop from silver chests.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
Hey hey well i dont no that there is a pet i have not tryed to farm for.Have not seen any on this so far.
For me the hardest drop was the inferno salamander.Was about 4 or 5 days of straight farming almost to get that bad boy to drop.Great pet if you can get your hands on it.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I would say it's the Firebat from the Gurtok barrier demon in Grizzleheim. Once you defeat him, his name turns green and you can't fight him anymore. So, you get ONE chance to get the drop, if you don't get it, you're done.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
I have changed my mind, rarest pet is Frost (not Ice) Hound. Or the KIfreegames pet, so rare no one knows what it is.

? How do people not know what it is? All you have to do is check on KIFreeGames things on what you could win, it's the Viridian Cyclops. That's the last one as I remembered. It was a while ago so I might be wrong.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
For me i think the hardest and rarest pet that i have is a pet minotaur either know his stats suck he toook 2 days to get. but my rarest is my topaz kracken mixed with a epic sea dragon.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
the jade oni pet it is dropped by jade oni but the chance of getting the pet is fro 25 to 30 percent so good luck

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
Yellow ghost from krokotopia
took over 300 fights never ever thought I was going to get him

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

yes it does

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
nobody should say the jade oni and i haven't seen any posts saying and if any one says it soon i will prove them wrong because one, you can buy it in the shopping district, and two, i have actually myself thrown in the fifty crowns into the Jade Oni boss' chest, and i got the pet on my first try :D I am also a major freak on farming bosses and my secret to people who want his sword is defeat him three times in a row without leaving the dungeon, so bring potions and if you are a high lvl, just stock up and release a high attack, cause that is the most useful way i think.

-

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
nijac wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:
I think that the rarest pet drop in the game is the Ianthine Spectre, droped by the Gurtok Demon in the Plaza of Conquests, DS. I'm currently farming for it.

The rarest pet drop is really the Ianthine Spectre, it's really hard to get dropped without buying it. I heard it's the hardest thing to be dropped. Not the Sea Dragon. People barley even have the Ianthine Spectre. Wizard101 wiki says that this pet is a really rare drop.

I fought the oni that drops it 5 times and i got it.

Duncan DeathDust, 60 Necromancer

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
af6at wrote:
I would say it's the Firebat from the Gurtok barrier demon in Grizzleheim. Once you defeat him, his name turns green and you can't fight him anymore. So, you get ONE chance to get the drop, if you don't get it, you're done.

No you're wrong. You can fight him again and again if you go up to the torch things and press X you can fight him. Over and over, you don't even have to leave and come back so the fire bat isn't that rare.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
I would probably think its the danger hound because it is the only rare pet left that KI hasn't messed with to put it on KIfreegames or be able to hatch with it or to raffle it on fansite contests. They are only very very few left and I am lucky to be one of the rare ones who has one .

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
I have changed my mind, rarest pet is Frost (not Ice) Hound. Or the KIfreegames pet, so rare no one knows what it is.

? How do people not know what it is? All you have to do is check on KIFreeGames things on what you could win, it's the Viridian Cyclops. That's the last one as I remembered. It was a while ago so I might be wrong.

It's not the VIridian Cyclops, they don't tell you what it is on the prizes. The rare pet from KIfreegames is the Yellow Elf pet and no I am not lying. I don't think its that rare since I have seen a couple people with it and its hatchable.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
The Sea Dragon, I've got one the two hoard packs, and it is ultra rare.
It depend on what stage of the 1st card it casting, there two of them that give your pets at ancient stage. The kraken in Dragonsprye it gave me a Lightning Snowman, but it grant it 1 card at ancient stage.

Happy hunting for them.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
HANDS DOWN! its the blue cat thug! i got it when i just randomly ported to big ben where my friend was and i got one o: it gives a card its balance and i . . . forgot how much pips XD well it does small amount of damage but gives this thing that makes attacks weaker um . . . OH! yeah weakness XD well i think it does do that :[ whateve thats all i know :[

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:
what about the rumor that you can get a scarcrow pet from the silver chests? If it is true, it should be fairly rare.

wow man get your facts strait out dude its a legendary pet for death and sea dragon is a real pet, dude

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
kwikkar wrote:
af6at wrote:

No you're wrong. You can fight him again and again if you go up to the torch things and press X you can fight him. Over and over, you don't even have to leave and come back so the fire bat isn't that rare.

Looks like I have some farming to do! The firebat is the only Grizzleheim pet I don't have.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zebulous wrote:

Before May 11th.

It's hard to say. It's the fire beetle or the first pets ever in W101.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
How about the icebird from Nightwing? I've been farming it for a while and I have in about 40 kills and nada.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Hey. I'm not sure... can flamezilla be a dropped pet? i hope so cuz i always wanted one and i don't have/can't earn enough money to hatch one with someone and my parents don't want to get me the cards.

from googlegirl1223