Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
hmmm well I don't really know maybe the sheep or frost hound.But seeing as i have 2 or 3 seraphs I'm pretty sure they're not a rare a people think.But that's just my opinion, so overall probably the retired ones and a few others but probably not seraph

Scarlet Silverhunter
lvl 59 Sorceress

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
any one looking to hatch with any pet come looking for me
i been farming for years think i just about got them all
Quinn

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Angelocean on Feb 3, 2011 wrote:
I have changed my mind, rarest pet is Frost (not Ice) Hound. Or the KIfreegames pet, so rare no one knows what it is.
I think it was the sheep.... Only a handfew got this pet.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Hi i got a Life Scarab is it rare? I never seen anyone walking around with it.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Andrew the creator on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
I believe the rarest pet is the Europhious. Base pedigree of 75. Dopped by the last boss of Celestia. Gives 2 draconian polymorph cards and has spell proof pain giver unicorn and sprite
Woah! That actually just might be it! Never heard of it....

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Epicwaffle239 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Hi i got a Life Scarab is it rare? I never seen anyone walking around with it.
rare drop yes, rare pet in w101 nope.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I currently only have four worlds, and so far I've heard 3 of them have bosses that can be farmed. (I'm completely new to the forums and pet collection ) Currently, I am level 29 (nearly 30) and I would like a list of bosses that you think I could farm. Thanks

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Well idk if this is rare, but i know its not a drop. Its a armored skeleton, mine is hatched so idk if its good but it has spritely unicorn iceblade proof and disarment

Rarest drop for me is the spectre from i forgot what. Rarest overall pet is the sheep, really bad talents( in my opinion) but only obtainable by kingsisle giving it to you

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
I say it's the ice bat and i've never seen someone with it but me

Survivor
Sep 12, 2012
melman2 on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
any one looking to hatch with any pet come looking for me
i been farming for years think i just about got them all
Quinn
I was wondering if you had the krokomummy or the death cyclops? Thanks Blaze.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
how about the pets from the crown shop like packs

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
The rarest pet in the game is the ice or frostzilla( not the hybrid from i think stormzilla and colossus) This used to be dropped by the silver sentinel in the Labryinth in ds until the july 2010 update, and i haven' t seen one. I tried farming for it before the update it just wouldn' t drop. But thats what i think the rarest pet is.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
nijac wrote:
The rarest pet drop is really the Ianthine Spectre, it's really hard to get dropped without buying it. I heard it's the hardest thing to be dropped. Not the Sea Dragon. People barley even have the Ianthine Spectre. Wizard101 wiki says that this pet is a really rare drop.
wow really i have like two or three of themheheh

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
Where can I get more of the black Lotus from I have been searching and can not find any more?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
It actually does..... But i do notice this post was about to years ago, so idk if scarecrow pet existed back then but it does now

-Ryan Soulblade, Archmage Pyromancer, Blaze Raventhief, Master Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
sherbertypony12 wrote:
I got the Storm Serpant without farming, that is my luck.
His name ( the Storm Serpant's) is Milo. Treat him with respect!

Autumn Emeraldleaf
lvl 40
All hail the most awesome and revered Milo!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I don't know, there are a ton of very rare pets! it is very awesome! I am a huge collecter for pets also! and for wands haha so I don't know what is the rarest pet but to me there is ALOT and luck to you and everyone on wizard101 and everything :) From, Grace Mistbringer level 62 balance wizard

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
The stray piggle is SOOOO soooo not rare. You get it from the quest to unlock pet pavilion, you get it when you most likely to be an apprentice, you don't even have to be a member for it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CoolDude41000 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
How Can i Get a Spritely on my wizard
You can't.
You can train either a Life wizard or Life as your secondary school to train the Sprite spell.
Also, not all pets have this ability.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
I pretty sure the rarest pet is a link of pets.The beasts pets[only in card packs]. There is one for evry elmrnt I think. I know because I have a balance type one and an ice type one. But then again I think I might be wrong.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
MadenDebbie on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Where can I get more of the black Lotus from I have been searching and can not find any more?
You can get a ton of black lotus in wintertusk in Austrilund.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
i now have two seraphs... They are common in the hydra hoard pack, in case your wondering