Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
i think dragon 101 would be awsom

Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
super hero 101 i
hope you like my idea

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Superhero101: Where you become a superhero

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
I think we should have a 101 called master's 101 that's a lvl up from wizard101 and its were 2 people are pared through out the game and there should be new creatures, mounts, pets and spells but a lot more powers ,challenges , and tricks but this version has to be extremely hard and we need more classes than ,,,,,,,, there should be new headmasters and a bigger problem than malistiar
it needs to be perfect and if I could I would totally pitch in ideas for creatures ect. but I don't even no if my 101 will even be added probably never its not very clever at all .

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
I just thought of this what about Greek101 were you live in Olympus but your becoming a half blood / god or goddess and your a doughter or a son of a Greek god or goddess and you would battle hades evil creatures unless your son/ doughter of hades then you would battle zuses good creatures this needs to be added

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
What i think would be cool, would be Magic101 like vampires ware wolves, fairies, angels, robots aliens that kind of thing.
Also Dragon101 would be cool to see. like have a pet dragon, ride a dragon, battle the shadow dragons, and eventually buy the dragon charm which allows you to turn into a dragon of your type choice (permanent)
Or Animal101. You could choose an animal to be, such as cat, dog, lizard, stuff like that.
I hope someone from KI reads this and uses our ideas

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
As I've seen with a lot on posts above me, I'd love to see a Dragon101. Different schools along the lines of Fire, Storm, etc. like we see with Wizard101, but instead have a different purpose. As well as having an option of customizing with wings or not. That would be a fun game to see!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Medieval101 or Kingdom101.

And there can't be a Wizard102 because Kingsisle hasn't stopped working on Wizard101.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2013
Jacob BlueSword on Oct 2, 2014 wrote:
Medieval101 or Kingdom101.

And there can't be a Wizard102 because Kingsisle hasn't stopped working on Wizard101.
Well, KI could just stop working on Wizard101 ( Not saying you should. ) And just create a fresh off the press new magic game. Also I was thinking of Fairy101(My replacement for the Pixie Hollow game that ended a few years ago.), Medieval101, of which I find is very popular, MageEarth(No 101,sorry guys!), where you are a hiding mage in a town in an outcast chunk of spiral, Dragon101(also very popular),and last,and probably least, Moster101, where you got to customize a monster to roam the streets of a planet called Flipnorb.

That's all for now,
Victoria S.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Amber Shade on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Myth101 (as in mythology)
With demigods, and it's determined who your god parent is in the beginning test.
It could include greek, roman, egyptian, etc,
Or it could be just like greek, sort of like percy jackson
The Roman is the Greek. They stole their myths along with other things from Greek culture and just gave them all Italian names. It's like this vs. . It's a star and still a star. I can also use the sun and moon icons on here to make the same point. Anyway, how about Spirit Walker 101. It's about a person who talks to and can walk among the diferent spirits in the diferent lands he or she goes to. Interacting between them and people to make both sides happy.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
1.I would LOVE Wizard102, or 202, (previously mentioned!) where you enroll on wysteria!

2.Kingdom101 Where you live in a village and become a knight to save your kingdom or something (avalon themed)

3.Astral101 Where you explore space and stuff!

and of course, my favorite! 4. Myth101 or something, where you are a demigod and you get a parent by the quiz similar in Wizard101! (12 Classes!) (I like Percy Jackson)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Alura BH on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
WolfPack101!

The Story Intro-Thingy:

Welcome to the Spiral! The Spiral is home to Wizards, Pirates, and more. There is a corner where no one dares to go. In that corner lives the Wolves. The Wolves have worlds of their own, which have been going through major climate changes recently. Along with that, evil dares to creep into the Wolves' corner of the spiral. Now, the Wolves face the threat of evil and climate changes... Will you be the Wolf to stop the evil, and maybe find out what is going on?

Creating your wolf!:

There will be 7 types of Wolves:

Flare Wolves (Fire Good damage, somewhat less alert and aiming rate.)
Forest Wolves (Life Great Alert rate, lowest damage of all wolves)
Water Wolves (Storm-ish... Somewhat weaker damage, yet good 'aiming and alert' rate.)
Dark Wolves (Death, All-around good stats, minus the somewhat lower 'aiming' rate)
Moon Wolves (Most Damage of all wolves, yet has lower 'Alert' rate.)
Wind Wolves (Good aiming and damage, somewhat lower 'alert' rate)
Psyhic Wolves (Best aiming, somewhat lower damage, medium alert rate)

You can pick your fur and eye color.

Fur-
Grey
Yellow-ish
Brown
Red-ish
Grey-Blue
Black

Eyes-
Dark Green
Green
Light Green
Blue-Green
Hazel
Faint Red
(Most wolves have green eyes, so eye colors mostly green.)

Then, you choose answers to a few questions, to determine some of your background and stuff

1(
How did your parents lose you?
1. Snowstorm (Higher resistance in snowy climates)
2. Other Wolves (Higher Damage)
3. Food Shortage (Higher 'Alert' rate)
4. Over Heating (Higher resistance in hotter climates)
5. Wizard/Pirate Hunters (Higher Aim)

2(
Who saved you?
1. A Bear ((WOTB(Wolves of The Beyond) Easter egg) Higher Damage)
2. A Wolf (Higher Aim)
3. A Family of Owls (Higher 'Alert')

3(
How did you get here?
1. Lost in Storm
2.Shipwrecked
3. Discovered fainted by Pack Member

4(
Hmm... What time do you like the most?
1. Night (Moon, Dark, Pshyic Dm. Boost)
2. Afternoon (Flare, Water Dm. Boost)
3. Morning (Forest, Wind Dm. Boost)

Then, you get teleported to a den full of wolves with a white, wise, old-looking wolf standing on a rise in the middle. She says her name is Lunetta, and she is the Alpha Female along with her mate, Urlindar. ((based off of meh story!)Note, no mating etc. is in the game. No love is expressed, minus the saying they are in love.)
She sends you off to Water Hills, the "Unicorn Way" of WolfPack101, where you talk to a wolf named Timinlow.

That's all I'm gonna write, and I know it's practicly impossible but I really wanna see this game made by SOMEONE!

~Alura Battleheart, lvl 91 , Wolf Fanatic~
Ok I know it's been a long time but I will add a little bit of the first parts!!

Lunetta: Hello, your name here, I am Lunetta, Alpha female of the Windwood pack. My scouter has found you, and I now welcome you into our pack. I sense great wonders in you, so that's why I'm making you the official adventurer. There is something strange going on in the sprial... some worlds' climates are changing dramaticly, and some wolves and other animals are acting strange. I fear something much worse is threating us more than the weather... Lunetta shakes her head, frowns, and rubs her forehead with her paw.

Urlindar: Hi. I'm Urlindar, Alpha Male... which most of the time is the leader.... He glares at Lunetta for a second
Anyway, tell the Wolf guard by the border to Water Hills that we sent you. Then talk to Timinlow, He has a... problem.

You walk to the border of Water Hills, and talk to the guard. He lets you through. You go through, and you see hills and hills and hills and more hills and... oh my gosh! Guess what? More hills, all covered in shining, trickling, and roaring waterfalls. You see a nervous looking wolf, and assume it's Timinlow.

Timinlow: AUGH!! Oh, hi there. Heh Heh... Oh? Urlindar sent you? Oh thank the lord!! It's horrible!! The paths are over run by... EVIL SQUIRRELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll right more later Is Timinlow insane, or are there really evil squirrels? Find out soon!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Alura BH on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
WolfPack101!

The Story Intro-Thingy:

Welcome to the Spiral! The Spiral is home to Wizards, Pirates, and more. There is a corner where no one dares to go. In that corner lives the Wolves. The Wolves have worlds of their own, which have been going through major climate changes recently. Along with that, evil dares to creep into the Wolves' corner of the spiral. Now, the Wolves face the threat of evil and climate changes... Will you be the Wolf to stop the evil, and maybe find out what is going on?

Creating your wolf!:

There will be 7 types of Wolves:

Flare Wolves (Fire Good damage, somewhat less alert and aiming rate.)
Forest Wolves (Life Great Alert rate, lowest damage of all wolves)
Water Wolves (Storm-ish... Somewhat weaker damage, yet good 'aiming and alert' rate.)
Dark Wolves (Death, All-around good stats, minus the somewhat lower 'aiming' rate)
Moon Wolves (Most Damage of all wolves, yet has lower 'Alert' rate.)
Wind Wolves (Good aiming and damage, somewhat lower 'alert' rate)
Psyhic Wolves (Best aiming, somewhat lower damage, medium alert rate)

You can pick your fur and eye color.

Fur-
Grey
Yellow-ish
Brown
Red-ish
Grey-Blue
Black

Eyes-
Dark Green
Green
Light Green
Blue-Green
Hazel
Faint Red
(Most wolves have green eyes, so eye colors mostly green.)

Then, you choose answers to a few questions, to determine some of your background and stuff

1(
How did your parents lose you?
1. Snowstorm (Higher resistance in snowy climates)
2. Other Wolves (Higher Damage)
3. Food Shortage (Higher 'Alert' rate)
4. Over Heating (Higher resistance in hotter climates)
5. Wizard/Pirate Hunters (Higher Aim)

2(
Who saved you?
1. A Bear ((WOTB(Wolves of The Beyond) Easter egg) Higher Damage)
2. A Wolf (Higher Aim)
3. A Family of Owls (Higher 'Alert')

3(
How did you get here?
1. Lost in Storm
2.Shipwrecked
3. Discovered fainted by Pack Member

4(
Hmm... What time do you like the most?
1. Night (Moon, Dark, Pshyic Dm. Boost)
2. Afternoon (Flare, Water Dm. Boost)
3. Morning (Forest, Wind Dm. Boost)

Then, you get teleported to a den full of wolves with a white, wise, old-looking wolf standing on a rise in the middle. She says her name is Lunetta, and she is the Alpha Female along with her mate, Urlindar. ((based off of meh story!)Note, no mating etc. is in the game. No love is expressed, minus the saying they are in love.)
She sends you off to Water Hills, the "Unicorn Way" of WolfPack101, where you talk to a wolf named Timinlow.

That's all I'm gonna write, and I know it's practicly impossible but I really wanna see this game made by SOMEONE!

~Alura Battleheart, lvl 91 , Wolf Fanatic~
OOH!! The clothing and accessories! You wouldn't see a wolf wearing a robe would you? SO there's face paint, fur markings (body) Maybe hats, and you can get fang, and claw covers, making them sharper, and armor for your legs!! Your starting gear is just a normal looking wolf.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
I would like to see a
Pets101

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
its been mentioned a few good names, but I think something like Fantasy101, Candy101, Glamour101 etc. so that it is entirely girly themed!!! The gaming world is still highly unbalanced in leaning toward boys even though some improvements have been made. Make a girly game and expand your bases, with fashion, decorating, pet RP, baby RP, etc. This is where more money could be made KI.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
pigswick101 where there are light, earth, frost, night, day schools. SO KINDA LIKE WIZARD102.

-Sabrina Winterblade level 23

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
jennaw1123 on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
pigswick101 where there are light, earth, frost, night, day schools. SO KINDA LIKE WIZARD102.

-Sabrina Winterblade level 23
Love it period.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Warrior101 sounds kind of catchy!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I personally love the idea of Greek or Roman Mythology. I think a game should be created where you take on the role of a demigod. The instructors will be Greek or Roman gods such as :
Zeus / Jupiter... Wind and lightning powers
Hades / Pluto... Death and earthly powers
Poseidon / Neptune... Ocean and water powers
Hephaestus / Vulcan... Machinery and technology powers
Athena / Minerva... Combat and strategy powers
Aphrodite / Venus... Love and deception powers
Ares / Mars... Strength and war powers
Apollo... sun and healing powers
This game, in my opinion, should be called "Empire101." Your character will travel the Empiric Spiral in attempt to defeat Thantos and various Titans. Unison between the various cities of Spartopolis, Athenia, and Troyos is a necessity for a chance at defeating Thantos himself.
I am welcome to any opions and objections. I personally love this idea and I hope you do as well.

Survivor
May 28, 2014
I would like to see wizards vs. pirates 101

Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
sme0197 on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
I personally love the idea of Greek or Roman Mythology. I think a game should be created where you take on the role of a demigod. The instructors will be Greek or Roman gods such as :
Zeus / Jupiter... Wind and lightning powers
Hades / Pluto... Death and earthly powers
Poseidon / Neptune... Ocean and water powers
Hephaestus / Vulcan... Machinery and technology powers
Athena / Minerva... Combat and strategy powers
Aphrodite / Venus... Love and deception powers
Ares / Mars... Strength and war powers
Apollo... sun and healing powers
This game, in my opinion, should be called "Empire101." Your character will travel the Empiric Spiral in attempt to defeat Thantos and various Titans. Unison between the various cities of Spartopolis, Athenia, and Troyos is a necessity for a chance at defeating Thantos himself.
I am welcome to any opions and objections. I personally love this idea and I hope you do as well.
Omg, that reminds me of The Heroes of Olympus! Thats not a bad thing, I'm kind of obsessed with those books! If you look back a couple pages, I had an idea similar to that on! I was saying how you could take a test, and it would determine your godly parent, or you could choose, Either way! When you were done, you would be brought to a room by some minor gods or goddess's, like the Charites/Gratiae, or maybe even a Nymph! You could choose a weapon (Ex: Bow and Arrow, Sword, Knife, or Spear)
After that, you would go to see a person (I don't know who, I'm coming up with this as I write) And they would send you off to explore somewhere, You go and explore for them, and you find a group of people that seem as if they were in a trance. They are mumbling words you cannot understand. They all turn to Look in your direction. They slowly start following you, and depending on your godly parent, your response will be different. After that, you run back to the person who told you to explore (Lets call him Bob ) and tell him about how there were people having some sort of meeting.
Thats all I can think of for now, I'll post some more in the future!
~Fiona WinterGarden Level 83
~Diana WinterGarden Level 44