Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Warrior101 would be awesome!!!!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
What about Viking101? This was probably already said but whatever. Either that or Pirate101 could be updated to include both vikings AND pirates, because of how similar they are. Now wouldn't that be neat?

Survivor
May 31, 2014
I would love to see:
Ninja101
Kingdom101
Star Wars101
Avengers101
Villain101
Viking101
Pigswick101
Dragonspyre Academy101
Village101

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
I think most of your themes (such as Knight101 - Avalon or Ninja101 - MooShu) have been covered in the worlds that exist already within the spiral.

Do you mean a different battle mechanic for your suggestions? And if so, what did you have in mind?

Honestly all I really want is more more more Wizards and Pirates. I can't get enough. Keep bringing the worlds! Keep bringing the adventure! I must save the spiral!

Hero
May 07, 2015
doctor who101 it would be a world with daleks cybermen and all the people they fight and the 13 doctors and all of the helpers (I can't spell the real name right) and the TARDIS doctor who fans will know what i'm talking about PLEASE KI MAKE THIS WORLD

P.S it would be a side world

Miranda jade song level 89 (almost 90) pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 06, 2012
sun girl1122 on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
doctor who101 it would be a world with daleks cybermen and all the people they fight and the 13 doctors and all of the helpers (I can't spell the real name right) and the TARDIS doctor who fans will know what i'm talking about PLEASE KI MAKE THIS WORLD

P.S it would be a side world

Miranda jade song level 89 (almost 90) pyromancer
Doesn't sound like it would be bad.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2013
Plumbing101. Leland Hawkins says "Are they teaching Plumbing101 there at Wizard City?" Seriously! You could fight "solid waste" monsters! Buy better tools! Dungeons could be like public restrooms! I could go on, but you get it, right?

Defender
May 17, 2014
Monster Tamer101.
It would have combat which is more similar to what you would see in WoW, and instead of fighting with cards you fight by taming Pets and Monsters and attacking people with them!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Um, I'll go with NPC101. The reason I chose this subject is because you get to experience being an NPC and you also get the gameplay like w101.

Idea: From Morganthe's Memories

P.S: Another idea is Karate101

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Well, from Wizard101's Celestia are Pirate101 creatures like shark people and water-mole people. what if this new game had other things related to Celestia too!

This game could be something like a Space 101 game but I do not know what it would be called...

Space is a popular theme too I guess,

Maybe it could be called something like Venture101 or something?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
I remember thinking back when I was 12, "Mermaid101 could be cool."

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
I had an idea for a game that is a hybrid of wizard101 and pirate101 set in marlybone and is about exploring the spiral not saving it. It would manly be set it marlybone. You could join the army of marlybone, Monquista, Valincia, and Grizzlehine or you could be an outlaw. There would be different classes they would be more similar to pirate101 than wizard101. You could be a scientist or an outlaw, a wizard, a pilot, Sargent, grenadier, sharpshooter. there would be ship combat( with ships for pirate101 or with airships) The game would be more mature than wizard101. Well I hope you thought that this was a good idea. P.S sorry bout bad punctuation and spelling.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
zulu03 on May 31, 2016 wrote:
I had an idea for a game that is a hybrid of wizard101 and pirate101 set in marlybone and is about exploring the spiral not saving it. It would manly be set it marlybone. You could join the army of marlybone, Monquista, Valincia, and Grizzlehine or you could be an outlaw. There would be different classes they would be more similar to pirate101 than wizard101. You could be a scientist or an outlaw, a wizard, a pilot, Sargent, grenadier, sharpshooter. there would be ship combat( with ships for pirate101 or with airships) The game would be more mature than wizard101. Well I hope you thought that this was a good idea. P.S sorry bout bad punctuation and spelling.
That sounds like the Fantasy Steampunk genre.

Fantasy Steampunk101 would be cool. Of course it wouldn't really be called that.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Oh I thought of one - Fantasy Steampunk101 could be called Aether101. Look up what aether is, I'm too lazy to explain it.

Survivor
May 10, 2012
ninja101 sounds very interesting if I heard they were going to make that I would instantly download it to see if I liked it. there's all kinds of games you could make, however these games would have to be unique, fun, and still be set in the spiral. Mirage sounds like a place where ninjas would be located, you have a lot of characteristics from ninja shows mixed with kingsisle fun.

Survivor
May 12, 2012
I have always since I started Wizard101, I haze wanted a medieval101, and I was reading other posts and other people want it too.

Survivor
May 12, 2012
Also Wizard102 would be very interesting. But we already know what wysteria is like. Cheats. Cheats. Cheats. And also I think Wysteria is kind is small. If wizard 101 kept on expanding in the spiral, would you go to the same worlds in Wizard102?

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
Something like superhero101 where you can choose between (instead of classes specifically)
Villain
or hero.
and within each there will be their own classes with their own ups and downs.

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
No hate to anyone here, but all of the ideas posted before me that I have seen have been mentioned in either of the 101 games, including ninjas, knights, mermaids, etc. (unless of course it was copyrighted, star wars, doctor who, avengers, etc). I was thinking what about something that has never really been mentioned or explored in either games but we can deduct exists? Demigods, what if there was a demigod101 and we where children of the gods of Aquilia. Obviously, the starting world would be Aquilia and instead of saving the spiral as our main goal it could be to become a real god like Hercules did. The classes (parents) could be Zeus (god of storm), Aphrodite (god of beauty and love), Poseidon (god of water), Hades (god of death and gems), and Hephaestus (god of building).

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
None unless they're completely free2play. I can't afford to pay for multiple games...

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Builder 101

A game with raw materials, tools/weapons , work crews, plots of land and defense fortifications. Pets that enhance material gathering. Freestyle building available on home lots, repair/rebuild crews for the world areas.

Story: The gobblers from colossus blvd have eaten your home/castle/estate and are in league with the gremlins and other villains to destroy and consume the world. We must rebuild and protect it.

Major villains could be mad scientists/gobbler king/ the Ooze (corrosive sentient blobs with a hive type community) Gremlin King, Shady Groves (sentient trees that want to take back the land)

Object is to level build ability so you can gain access to harvesting new materials and build bigger and better things. Starts with an empty destroyed lot and the plans for a log cabin and a tool shed.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
Definitely Medieval101, that has been on my mind for years, and it seems like something that could ACTUALLY happen if enough people really think it's a good idea, playing as a Witch or the Knight! And other classes of course.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I could see people playing Zombies 101.

How about Wild West 101.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
None!!! I hope that only Wizard101 and Pirate101 are the only ones. More time spent for Wizard101, it's my one and only.