Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
Sneaky George Quar... on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
i was thinking about that medieval thing but with the name knight101 with knight (tank), fighter (power), alchemist (healer and damages enemies bad), captain (also healer and buffs) and archer (long range)
Ya this was exactly what I was thinking this would be awesome

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
the wintergardens on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
Omg, that reminds me of The Heroes of Olympus! Thats not a bad thing, I'm kind of obsessed with those books! If you look back a couple pages, I had an idea similar to that on! I was saying how you could take a test, and it would determine your godly parent, or you could choose, Either way! When you were done, you would be brought to a room by some minor gods or goddess's, like the Charites/Gratiae, or maybe even a Nymph! You could choose a weapon (Ex: Bow and Arrow, Sword, Knife, or Spear)
After that, you would go to see a person (I don't know who, I'm coming up with this as I write) And they would send you off to explore somewhere, You go and explore for them, and you find a group of people that seem as if they were in a trance. They are mumbling words you cannot understand. They all turn to Look in your direction. They slowly start following you, and depending on your godly parent, your response will be different. After that, you run back to the person who told you to explore (Lets call him Bob ) and tell him about how there were people having some sort of meeting.
Thats all I can think of for now, I'll post some more in the future!
~Fiona WinterGarden Level 83
~Diana WinterGarden Level 44
Hahaha I wrote that post just after I finished the latest Heroes Of Olympus book. Your idea sounds awesome! Maybe they could also do another test to determine weather or not your character is Greek or Roman. Then, in the PVP arena, it would be Greeks VS Romans except a house arena can be either one and mixed in any order. It would be awesome (in my opinion) to split characters into Greek or Roman. I think that the godly parent for each school should have similar spells but change the graphics. So for example Zeus would use Lightning Bolt while Jupiter uses Thunder Bolt. Both spells would cast the same amount of damage, they would just appear different when cast.
~Sean Seaspear level 94

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
sme0197 on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
Hahaha I wrote that post just after I finished the latest Heroes Of Olympus book. Your idea sounds awesome! Maybe they could also do another test to determine weather or not your character is Greek or Roman. Then, in the PVP arena, it would be Greeks VS Romans except a house arena can be either one and mixed in any order. It would be awesome (in my opinion) to split characters into Greek or Roman. I think that the godly parent for each school should have similar spells but change the graphics. So for example Zeus would use Lightning Bolt while Jupiter uses Thunder Bolt. Both spells would cast the same amount of damage, they would just appear different when cast.
~Sean Seaspear level 94
OMG!! The Blood Of Olympus? That book is so AWESOME!!!! And yeah! That sounds so cool ! Although I highly doubt KI will even see this, I would absolutely for this to happen, even though theres like a 1% chance of that happening. Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling and start talking about the game!
Anyway, I forgot where I left off, I'm too lazy to type all of this over again, so I'm just going to guess.
You approach Bob and inform him of this meeting you saw. He looks surprised and then looks away. "Well, I'm not surprised, (Insert name here). So many of our forces have turned against us. Including one of our best demigods.Hopefully you can fix that. The gods always seem too lazy to do anything, or even acknowledge there own children. Do me another favor, If you don't mind. Choose one of these disguises and go back. Try to figure out what they are up to. Before it is too late. When you are done, please, report to my friend Ariadne. Tell her what is going on. Maybe her and her husband might have information... I haven't spoke to them in years..." You agree and go search for the odd group of people. You search all throughout the city, but you cannot seem to find them.
I'll post part three soon so YAS BYE
~Fiona WinterGarden Level 83 (Currently stuck trying to defeat a bunch of monsters)

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Maybe a game were you are the leader of a mercenary group which latter evolves into an army. The mechanics sort of work like Pirate101 with the companions and a similar battle style except you have a school of magic and you can cast spells. It could be called Warlords101 and unlike pirate101 there would be no skyways or boats. You would also get to make your own flag, and as you progress you can choose what kind of knight you become such as paladin or centurion.

Signed,
Blake Dragonflame pyromanccer

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Dr Von on Sep 15, 2012 wrote:
Games I'd want to see:

1. Medieval101
2. Super-Villainy101 (lets you play the "bad" guys)

Sure, Avalon is already kind of medieval-y, but they could expand on that and make it more awesome... and I really, really like villains. ;)
Lol, I like your Villain idea. Anyway, Maybe like a superhero or bad guy one where you pick to be good or bad.
Mortal Kombat 101 lol
For girls, maybe like princess101
For boys, Monstertruck101 where you can race monstertrucks but you do quests and stuff to get tickets to get into the arena. If you win, you get this trophy and some money to get better monster trucks

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84

Survivor
May 25, 2011
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
How about a space-themed game! :)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Tiffany Night on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
How about a space-themed game! :)
That's an awesome idea! It would be great for all the people who are into sci-fi :D

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84 and

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
I know one! It can be like a Percy Jackson themed thing! With camp half blood and your godly parents and Chiron and CJ ( Camp Jupiter) and quests that you can do!
Plus the weekly capture the flag! Not to mention the lava rock climbing and pegusas riding! If you dont know what Percy Jackson is, look up 'The Lightning Thief'
Have a wonderful wizardy life!!!!

Peace! Team Leo

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Sep 10, 2012 wrote:
hmm, how about... kingdom101. like your kingdom on the spiral is in danger and you want to protect it but you don't know a thing about fighting, and you told everyone you would protect them, and then you go to the pond because your sad and everyone will die. Then you are visited by an oracle or something and they teach you how to fight. then you start trying to defend your world from monsters, until you find you it is much more than that.
I really like that idea! Kingsisle should totally do this

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
TeamLeo739 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
I know one! It can be like a Percy Jackson themed thing! With camp half blood and your godly parents and Chiron and CJ ( Camp Jupiter) and quests that you can do!
Plus the weekly capture the flag! Not to mention the lava rock climbing and pegusas riding! If you dont know what Percy Jackson is, look up 'The Lightning Thief'
Have a wonderful wizardy life!!!!

Peace! Team Leo
Well, If KI even considers it, which they probably won't...Not trying to crush your dreams, Lol. They probably wouldn't make it just like the PJO of the HOO serious, they would probably make it like a camp or something, have some games you could play with other demigods, and a training area. There could like be a couple camp directors, and NPC trainers to train you. And yes, the lava climbing rock would be awesome! You could use your arrow keys to choose which one to climb on (Does that even make sense?)
I would be super excited if KI announced that they are doing this . Anyway, thats all I managed to come up with, If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go reread the Blood Of Olympus for the 200th time, Happy Wizarding?
Fiona WinterGarden level 83
Diana WinterGarden level 44
Kestrel RainSong, level 9

PS: Team Leo all the way! Aghhhh brb after I cry my eyeballs out about the end of boo.....
Happy Wizarding!!!!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Maybe they could do "Demigod 101" and you are a son/ daughter of a god and you start in Aquila. So Zeus is like storm, Demeter is like life, etc. In the start you don't know you are a demigod but after a while it sets in. Then you train abilities from Nymphs and other magic creature.

Justin Nightstone Level 97

Survivor
Dec 19, 2014
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ninja101, it could take place in Mooshu and your trained by a group of Ninja pigs, and you go around spying and doing random jobs and being hired out the fighting could get really complex with the different flips and tricks that ninja's do and there could be a stealth mode when you have to spy on someone or get information, also the ninja clothes could get really creative

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I like the idea of Kingdom101, but not so much Medieval101 that people seem to like. I mean, what are you going to be doing? Fighting plague?
In Kingdom101, one could definitely fight with swords and arrows because the name is a lot more vague. However, Medieval101 includes the break out of the Hundred Years' War (at first, French losing; end: English lost), Crusades (which was a huge failure for Europeans), and serfdom. Serfdom everywhere, especially in Eastern Europe.
Nothing really big happened in the Middle Ages: scientific discoveries and military advancement stopped. Some of those were even forgotten! After the Middle Ages, Europe witnesses the Renaissance (which actually started more in the late Middle Ages), Age of Discovery, French Revolution and the Napoleonic Era, Industrial Revolution, and the World Wars.

And that is why I'd favour Kingdom101 to Medieval101. Not putting down anyone's idea here, for there are people who find this period a lot more interesting than I!

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Top 3

1. Pigs101. That where we can be pigs and train as wysterans such as pigs and go against wizards such as we did In pigswick in the tournament place.

2. I agree with Demigod101. I'd love to be a daughter of a god and it sounds soooooo cool

3.Animal101 (Already said) I agree with that because I LOVE animals

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I would love to see animal101 or mage101
-Fire Enchantments

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Well, if I was to pick, I'd say Avalon101 or something like that.
Avalon101 could be a short, free to play game that goes back in Avalon history to the time where a young King/Queen/Princess/Prince ruled over a small kingdom. The roles available to play could be King, Queen, Princess, Prince, Knight, or Rebel. Each role could have a different story, with King/Queen and Prince/Princess being almost the same.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
Shannon Skybreaker on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
I like the idea of Kingdom101, but not so much Medieval101 that people seem to like. I mean, what are you going to be doing? Fighting plague?
In Kingdom101, one could definitely fight with swords and arrows because the name is a lot more vague. However, Medieval101 includes the break out of the Hundred Years' War (at first, French losing; end: English lost), Crusades (which was a huge failure for Europeans), and serfdom. Serfdom everywhere, especially in Eastern Europe.
Nothing really big happened in the Middle Ages: scientific discoveries and military advancement stopped. Some of those were even forgotten! After the Middle Ages, Europe witnesses the Renaissance (which actually started more in the late Middle Ages), Age of Discovery, French Revolution and the Napoleonic Era, Industrial Revolution, and the World Wars.

And that is why I'd favour Kingdom101 to Medieval101. Not putting down anyone's idea here, for there are people who find this period a lot more interesting than I!

Best of luck!
~Shannon Skybreaker
I definitely prefer Kingdom101 too. I don't particularly want the plague. But seriously, bows and arrows, swords, and axes that aren't just decorated wands would be GREAT. Serious combat pls.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
I like the idea of:

1. Demigod101
2. Ninja101
3. Spy101

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
None!
I'd like to see the folks at KI focus their energies on the existing games rather than spreading themselves too thin. Keep tweaking Wizards and Pirates to keep them on the cutting edge of MMO-lite.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I would like a Wizard102 where you go to wysteria. Have the battles the same and don't have the battling like Pirate 101. It would be so fun

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
I would like to have a Mythology 101 that would be sweet but wizard 101 already has some stuff that relates to it so I guess Barbarian 101

Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
fireproof1111 on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
How about something futuristic like robot101
Robot101 is kind of too specific. how about just future101