Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
Angus Myth on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
Monster Tamer101 MT101
I think a mideval101 ME101 would be cool
theres more
Wizard102 (abbreviation obvious) W102 (your a wysterian)

cartoon101 C101

i will think of more for right now classes

Monster Tamer101 No classes persay

Mideval101 Wizard, Knight, ruler (king or queen), jester (each class different story on ME101)

Wizard102 (Duh) Ember, Frost, Spirit, Earth, Tempest, Chaos, and Equilimbreum (misspelled)

Cartoon101 . Mouse, Cat, Trickster, and Dog( each class on c101 has a different role and different story)

About this Wizard102 idea. No offence but I really think instead of making a whole new game they could just continue updating Wizard101.

Alexander Stormglade lvl 80

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Baileywaterrider on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
Knight101?
Classes:
Archer: far range attack, high damage
Brawler: high damage, short ranged.
Mage: summoning minions, low damage
Cleric: healing, normal damage
Assassin: very fast, normal damage

Maybe you start out in Avalon?
Alchemist: buffs, medium range, normal damage

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
Ninja101

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Angus Myth on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
Monster Tamer101 MT101
I think a mideval101 ME101 would be cool
theres more
Wizard102 (abbreviation obvious) W102 (your a wysterian)

cartoon101 C101

i will think of more for right now classes

Monster Tamer101 No classes persay

Mideval101 Wizard, Knight, ruler (king or queen), jester (each class different story on ME101)

Wizard102 (Duh) Ember, Frost, Spirit, Earth, Tempest, Chaos, and Equilimbreum (misspelled)

Cartoon101 . Mouse, Cat, Trickster, and Dog( each class on c101 has a different role and different story)

Yeah I like Mideval101 it wood be cool to have some thing other than Wizards and Pirates.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2013
sme0197 on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
I personally love the idea of Greek or Roman Mythology. I think a game should be created where you take on the role of a demigod. The instructors will be Greek or Roman gods such as :
Zeus / Jupiter... Wind and lightning powers
Hades / Pluto... Death and earthly powers
Poseidon / Neptune... Ocean and water powers
Hephaestus / Vulcan... Machinery and technology powers
Athena / Minerva... Combat and strategy powers
Aphrodite / Venus... Love and deception powers
Ares / Mars... Strength and war powers
Apollo... sun and healing powers
This game, in my opinion, should be called "Empire101." Your character will travel the Empiric Spiral in attempt to defeat Thantos and various Titans. Unison between the various cities of Spartopolis, Athenia, and Troyos is a necessity for a chance at defeating Thantos himself.
I am welcome to any opions and objections. I personally love this idea and I hope you do as well.
Do you read percy jackson and the olypyons becase those are some olypyins oh and aphrodite is the godes of the moon not love ps plese reply

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
How about Space101, which is not in the spiral?

Base it off of the old B movies of the 1950's. Start off on Earth, go to Venus and Mars (classic sci-fi, where both are easily explored without space suits), move on to Mercury and the moons of Jupiter, Saturn, etc.

Other ideas:

OldWest101, takes place only in Cool Ranch. You could be a lawman, a bandit, an vigilante, a rancher, a native bison...

Pilot101, takes place in the Crimson Skies scenario, much like Talespin, with air pirates, lots of lighter-than-aircraft. Almost steampunk in it's style.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
rp50000 on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
Do you read percy jackson and the olypyons becase those are some olypyins oh and aphrodite is the godes of the moon not love ps plese reply
WOOO!!! I'm a total pjo geek, Cabin 6!!!
But the idea of going with roman/greek mythology is really cool.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
False. Aphrodite IS the goddess of love.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Mr BlackSmith on Apr 9, 2015 wrote:
Ninja101
I like this idea, maybe something to take place in the P101 mooshu (I am not a fan of the W101 Mooshu). It would be cool to see this

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Pretty sure that Aphrodite is the goddess of love and Artemis (which has various spellings) is the goddess of the moon and hunt.

Also, adding onto the idea of Empire101, Artemis could teach something akin to Moon Magic and using weapons.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
ecci the cat on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Pretty sure that Aphrodite is the goddess of love and Artemis (which has various spellings) is the goddess of the moon and hunt.

Also, adding onto the idea of Empire101, Artemis could teach something akin to Moon Magic and using weapons.
Correct. Aphrodite is the goddess of passion and love, and is astronomically associated with Venus (her Roman name), not the moon. Artemis is the goddess of hunting and wildlife and IS associated with the moon, though it isn't her most well-known attribute. Weapons and Moon Magics would be good things for her to teach, and maybe the "Moon" category of magic here could be something like summoning animal minions to help in battles?

Oh this has me thinking, what would the others teach?

Zeus - "Storm" type magic
Poseidon - Water magic, or Naval combat? Or something to do with horsemanship/mounts? (yes it DOES make sense look it up) also fishing
Hera - lol nothing she's useless
Hephaestus - CRAFTING also maybe Fire magic
Hades - Death magic
Ares - the most powerful weapons with the worst accuracy
Artemis - the fastest and most accurate weapons but with lower damage, and Moon magic
Athena - strong, balanced weapons that don't sacrifice accuracy, also the best shields (less magic to compensate for better weapon type combat)
Demeter - Gardening and Earth or "plant" magic. OH LIFE MAGIC yes! of course
Persephone - how not to eat pomegranate seeds from the underworld?
Dionysus - ???? i don't know what he would teach that would be appropriate for kids.... maybe music?
Aphrodite - Charm?
Hermes - something related to speed or luck?
Hestia - something to do with "castle" building/upkeep?

This is fun! Anyone else have any suggestions?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
sarah230804 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
Fantasy101

Ninja101

Pigswick101

Horse101

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

Earth101
Ninja101 sounds pretty cool,

Pigswick101 sounds cool.

Horse101 sounds kinda....boring...like a barbie game that no one wants to play.

And, Earth101 sounds like it would be rated M and it sounds like it would be a bad game. But hey, thats just me. Don't worry, they might make something good out of that.

Fantasy101 is just...........why? Wizard101 and Pirate101 are already FANTASY games,

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Lawrence89 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
Maybe something for teens or adults like assassin101 or warlord101 comment plz
Yes. everything about this idea is yes. Kingsisle has already placed some "mature" things in the games such as characters dying, entire worlds being slowly destroyed and people getting married or something. Assassin101 sounds more like it'd be for teens, and same with Warlord101, a game more focused on an Older audience would be a really good idea for money.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
ummm hi perhaps a under water mermaid101 or ocean101 there are no mermaid games on the market that are free you could have under water clans and some people could be sea monsters and we could have a battle as the main plot point and you could travel from clan land to clan land as different worlds.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Alia Dawn on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Viking101, Mermaid101, Kingdom101/Fantasy101, Pet101 (Go to the world of pets only to find evil people.) Candy101, (Professor Greyrose's homeland.) That's all I can think of.

~ Alia Dawn

Even in the coldest heart, there is still a light that burns bright. :)
i said mermaid101 too!! it would be so cool

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
Aphrodite is NOT the goddess of the moon.

Aphrodite is the Greek version of Venus, the Roman version. Both are goddesses of love, fertility, and beauty.

The goddess of the moon is Artemis/Diana, or Selene/Luna.

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
I want a faerie101, where you can be a faerie and help Oberon and Titania.

Survivor
May 17, 2013
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
I would definitely like to see Warrior101, Empire101, and Space101. Empire101 sounds pretty awesome. I know I read a thread about it, but I can't remember if it was here or in Pirate101's message boards . . . anyway you should start in Aquila. And really like the idea of playing (even if they're npcs) with iconic history/mythological characters. Like Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Hawkules. About Warrior101 I have a thread on it. Just click in the keyboard bar in the search option "Warrior101". Click the "New Game: Warrior101" option. About Space101, I have a post on it on that same thread that, at least at the time I typed this, was being approved by the moderators.

Good day to you lads. *cough cough* I mean Wizards

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I am a fan of the game Skyrim so maybe get copyright permission and add either

Skyrim 101 ( the dragonborns assistant )

Vikings 101 ( grizzlhim is main place ) misspell

Survivor
Sep 03, 2014
I like dragon101 and fantasy101...

Dragon101: where you play as dragons to save the ''dragon world'' from some dragon gone bad. You could have different types of dragons like Earth, Sky, Frost, Flame, Sun, and moon ect. That would be really cool!

Fantasy101: where you play as different creatures like fairys, satyrs, centaurs, griffins, harpies, treemen ect. That would be cool as well!

Lindsey ShadowWhisper lvl 82

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Magical Animals 101

Animals: Horse Cat or Dog

Horse would evolve into unicorn or pegasus, then into an alicorn a mix of both.

Cat would evolve into FLYING cat then super fast flying cat.

Dog would evolve into super strong dog with super speed.

- Melissa GoldenGem 41

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
mewmewno1 on May 17, 2015 wrote:
I like dragon101 and fantasy101...

Dragon101: where you play as dragons to save the ''dragon world'' from some dragon gone bad. You could have different types of dragons like Earth, Sky, Frost, Flame, Sun, and moon ect. That would be really cool!

Fantasy101: where you play as different creatures like fairys, satyrs, centaurs, griffins, harpies, treemen ect. That would be cool as well!

Lindsey ShadowWhisper lvl 82
I like the sound of both.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
WarLord101: This could combine the style's of both games. First off traveling between worlds could be done with Drakes Dragons and Phoenix's. The fighting style would be closer compared to Pirate101 (With A grid the player must move around hitting the enemy) But Also you would have mana and draw 5 cards at a time. Like a ranged character in pirate101 you would click where you want to cast your spell. But If a move like Meteor is played it just hits everyone close to you. You would have companions or Generals as they'd be called in this game. You could chose a school of Magic and there would be instructors to give cards.