Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I'd personally love to see a Wizard102.
The whole idea of learning in the Wysteria schools instead of Ravenwood is pretty neat if you ask me.
I don't know why we couldn't train in the Wysteria schools alongside Ravenwood but whatever lol

Fiona IceDust
Level 48 Thaumaturge

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Viking101. Except in this you could be a bear, a wolf, or a raven. The main enemy would be the coven.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Knight101?
Classes:
Archer: far range attack, high damage
Brawler: high damage, short ranged.
Mage: summoning minions, low damage
Cleric: healing, normal damage
Assassin: very fast, normal damage

Maybe you start out in Avalon?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I think Dragon101.

In D101, you would go to Dragonspyre academy and learn there (Dragonspyre academy before the Dragon Titan came) and then when the Dragon Titan comes, its up to you to defeat him. :D

Angela Gem
Level 93

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hmmm.....
How about Kingdom101 where you rule a kingdom and can rank up to king/queen.... you can start off as a servant, merchant, blacksmith, sire or outlaw.
K101.
~Abigail DragonDreamer
Level 47 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I would like to see a knight101 if they do that they will change the 101 games forever!!!!!!!

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Well, I did kind of like the island idea. The problem is I have spend 3 years and about 3 K dollars (that is not a typo) on Wizard 101. I have eight houses and both dungeons. I am the parent account for several family members and I buy bundles for all often. So unless I can take my houses, mounts, magic fish bowl, magic tree and pets with me, I am not going anywhere. lol You could say I am invested in the game. The games would have to be interactive.
I am hoping there will be a wizard level 101. And I hope it will be pure fun like wizard city with lots of unique items and pets just for level 101 wizards. It should be just a big party.
And for goodness sake let's get the falling ice fixed. It bugs me everytime I go there to buy plants. lol It is bad enough to pay five thousand gold for a plant without ice hitting me on the head.
mattie1010

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Introducing the brand new amazing MMO from the makers of Kingsisle,
Citizen101!
Get ready for exciting adventures as you:
- Create a painstakingly normal human.
-Choose different classes of: Lawyer, Traffic Cop, Taxi Driver, Accountant, Telemarketer, or even a toll booth operator!
-Choose different work clothes colors such as: Black, Grey, and Dark Grey!
-Hire assistants!
-Level up to become the ultimate manager of your small scale company!
-Buy houses in Real Estate that all look closely resembled!
-Get unique furniture such as: A couch, refrigerator, a BLACK couch, a GREY refrigerator and 98 other boring household objects!
-Defeat enemies in a boring, drawn out, peaceful court case!
-Introducing PvP! Can you beat your opponent by winning over the judge?
-Upgrade your gear! AKA average work suit! Get that new steel brief case you have always wanted! It gives you bonuses such as longer working periods and an increase in total salary by .001%!
-Level up pets such as cats and dogs in the... clinic! With games such as brush the pet, or feed the pet! No skill required!
-Get mounts such as the: Bicycle, boring grey car, and boring green car! All for only 15,000 crowns each!
-Advance through the game to get to new office cubicles! Prepare to defeat the ultimate threat: your stingy boss.
-Even garden things such as: Sunflowers. Dandelions. and Bushes! And yes, these are all dreadfully normal plants! Isn't that realistic?
So join your friends in the game of a lifetime! As you have great fun becoming an awesome Telemarketer or whatever class you choose!
Beta Testing opens: On March 38th!

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
LOL, Starting a little early for April aren't we?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ruthless Anthony on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
Introducing the brand new amazing MMO from the makers of Kingsisle,
Citizen101!
Get ready for exciting adventures as you:
- Create a painstakingly normal human.
-Choose different classes of: Lawyer, Traffic Cop, Taxi Driver, Accountant, Telemarketer, or even a toll booth operator!
-Choose different work clothes colors such as: Black, Grey, and Dark Grey!
-Hire assistants!
-Level up to become the ultimate manager of your small scale company!
-Buy houses in Real Estate that all look closely resembled!
-Get unique furniture such as: A couch, refrigerator, a BLACK couch, a GREY refrigerator and 98 other boring household objects!
-Defeat enemies in a boring, drawn out, peaceful court case!
-Introducing PvP! Can you beat your opponent by winning over the judge?
-Upgrade your gear! AKA average work suit! Get that new steel brief case you have always wanted! It gives you bonuses such as longer working periods and an increase in total salary by .001%!
-Level up pets such as cats and dogs in the... clinic! With games such as brush the pet, or feed the pet! No skill required!
-Get mounts such as the: Bicycle, boring grey car, and boring green car! All for only 15,000 crowns each!
-Advance through the game to get to new office cubicles! Prepare to defeat the ultimate threat: your stingy boss.
-Even garden things such as: Sunflowers. Dandelions. and Bushes! And yes, these are all dreadfully normal plants! Isn't that realistic?
So join your friends in the game of a lifetime! As you have great fun becoming an awesome Telemarketer or whatever class you choose!
Beta Testing opens: On March 38th!
So you work for KI now?

And I wouldn't be interested in this at all. It's SIMS with a twist.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
RavenLady777 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
So you work for KI now?

Someone has lost their humor meter. That post was clearly posted as a sarcastic joke. If you missed all the sarcasm throughout it, the March 38th date should have clued you a little.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
RavenLady777 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
So you work for KI now?

No. I do not work for KI, I assume you are joking
It is just a joke on how boring that would be!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
FireStriker450 on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
Viking101. Except in this you could be a bear, a wolf, or a raven. The main enemy would be the coven.
Yes. Just, yes. Except there'd need to be more than 3 schools:

Bear Swordsman - Has low-medium defense & medium-high damage. Melee attacks, low range, medium health, great for soloing.

Bear Archer - Has low-medium defense & medium damage. Ranged attacks, high range, medium-high health, good alongside a melee attacker.

Wolf - Has medium defense & low-medium damage. Range & Melee attacks (more melee), low-medium range, high health, the equivalent of ice (a tank).

Raven Mystic - Has medium defense & medium-high damage. Range & Melee attacks (more range), medium range, low health, good with someone who can shield them.

Grendel - Has medium-high defense & medium damage. Melee attacks, medium range, low-medium health, a bit like a balance wizard.

Valkyrie - Has medium-high defense & low-medium damage. Healing powers (ranged attacks), medium-high range, high health, a healer in a group.

These are a bit rough, but I thought they'd be fitting. And the Coven as the main enemies wouldn't work well, because the ravens would get shunned. But I also know about how necromancers are in W101, so maybe the Coven could be a minor enemy you face. Maybe the major enemies would be the Norse Gods after a huge argument that sent them into a huge battle. Only the deities Freyr & Frigg remain true to mortals, and have summoned a barrier to shield Grizzleheim from the god's attacks. But the shield is weakening, and it's up to you to end the war between the gods. The game could start like W101, with Valgard Goldenblade saying his vision is failing him, what you wear, what's your name, and the quiz could be something like this:

Q1: If an ally falls in battle you...

A) Leave them and carry on (Bear)
B) Take anything of use and leave them (Wolf)
C) Run away to tell someone (Grendel)
D) Bring their corpse with you (Raven/Valkyrie)

Q2: When is your favorite time of day..?

A) Morning (Raven/Bear Swordsman [Bear S])
B) Afternoon (Valkyrie/Bear Archer [Bear A])
C) Night (Wolf/Grendel)

Q3: Which do you think you're best at..?

A) Close combat (Grendel/Bear S)
B) Ranged combat (Bear A/Valkyrie)
C) I don't know (Wolf/Raven)

Q4: Are you interested in myths..?

A) No (Bear/Wolf)
B) Yes (Raven/Grendel/Valkyrie)

Q5: What's your favorite ore..?

A) Iron (Bear S)
B) Steel (Bear A)
C) Diamond (Grendel)
D) Gold (Wolf)
E) Gemstones (Raven)
F) Emerald (Valkyrie)

As I said, these ideas are a bit rough, so feel free to change something.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
their should be a prisoner101
or assasin101

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Medieval101

Classes:
Hunter/Thief(robbin hood like)
Knight(Huh)
Executioner(why not?)
Royalty(Wouldn't be good to solo game with, more of a supporting class)
Messenger(Fast,agile,easy to get to places hard to access for other classes)

Others?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Battle Dream... on Mar 27, 2014 wrote:
Medieval101

Classes:
Hunter/Thief(robbin hood like)
Knight(Huh)
Executioner(why not?)
Royalty(Wouldn't be good to solo game with, more of a supporting class)
Messenger(Fast,agile,easy to get to places hard to access for other classes)

Others?
I'm learning about 'Medieval Monarchs' in my history class, so I thought that these could be good:

Royal (like you said, more like balance)

Baron (summons knights to help, a lot like myth)

Knight (lots of attacks, like storm)

Peasant (has spells that infect the enemy or something like that, like death)

Archer (fast but weak attacks, like ice)

Medic (heals others, but also has herbs that damage enemies, like life

I can't think of one like fire at the moment, but here's some of my ideas.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
i have this one made up. first one. dragon101. you would be a dragon and the school you pcik the different color you have. also, it could be a mix of wizard and pirate 101. but mostly wizards...

next, werewolf 101. this one would have a scary style. you could be a werewolf, vampire, or zombie. and they would have different schools to. you would pick the school aswell.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
also, the classes. the other ones you get a little later in the game are: burn, lightning,, and evil,. which it would be in the begining. also, you will start out in dragnspyre, then grizzlehiem, then all of the other worlds in wiz101, and ending with wizard city.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
RE- "What other 101 games would you like to see?" Well, how about Wizards Rule 101? Anyone agree? Let me know when you agree, okay? Wizard Name Jasmine lvl 31

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
braeinic on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
I'm guessing Greek101 is at least partially inspired by Percy Jackson? Not a bad thing. Would definitely give a way to differentiate the player's powers/ classes...

Oooh, Dragon101... I'd want full 3D freedom in battles though, the ability to rain death down with the sun at my back to blind them all Red Baron style when they least expect it...

Another idea I'm gonna throw out: Steam101. Full steampunk, with clockwork + steam robot minions or cohorts, over the top Tesla Coil style electricity, fantastical tech gadget gear and powers, Victorian fashions as well as newer stuff (maybe even a post-apocalyptic world to introduce some Mad Max style dress), the whole nine yards.
Yeah... I'm obsessed with Percy Jackson. I have read the whole entire series... It is sooo awesome!!! I really like the idea of Steam101, I would totally play it. I think it would be cool to like go on quest to rescue/repair the steam robots. If they did come out with it, I would totally play it.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009

Sounds cool! I might say:

Dragon 101-Become a dragon and fight for the many areas on a map. (Volcano[Dragon 101's Wizard City], Ocean, Desert, And many more)

Ghost 101-Become a ghost and scare people.

Fairy 101-(Online Game) (Something for the girls) Be a fairy and be co-op to people in Wizard 101.

And Much more I cannot really describe!

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
hey how about we make this post for new 101 games! that way kingsisle can have diversity and have more ideas for the spiral, here are my ideas

• Ninja101
  • Viking101

tell me what you guys think and other ideas!

isaac goldheart lvl 23

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Ninja101 does sound like a cool idea...

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Dr Von on Sep 15, 2012 wrote:
Games I'd want to see:

1. Medieval101
2. Super-Villainy101 (lets you play the "bad" guys)

Sure, Avalon is already kind of medieval-y, but they could expand on that and make it more awesome... and I really, really like villains. ;)
So... in the 2nd game you mentioned, you could play as Malistaire?
I already like that concept...

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
a PvP101 where all spells, pets, and rules are specifically tailored for PvP. never again will PvE have to be nerfed or adjusted because it wasn't fair in PvP.

Amber Raven Song