Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Molly the Balance ... on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
When Pirate101 and Wizard101 reach a certain level cap, I think a new 101 game should come out. As Pirate101 did, it will take a lot of work. Ninja101 has been suggested, and here are my ideas for them-

Schools- like us, there would be 7 schools. Light and Dark would be like elemental and spiritual.
Light schools- Sun, Day, and Love.
Dark schools- Moon, Shadow, and Night.
Middle (like balance)- Dawn.

Sun would be like balance, with traps and blades to boost others' power. These would be called swords and star, swords would be blades and star would be traps.
Dawn- like death, drains health. It also has some damage over time spells, so like fire and death mixed together.
Love- like life, but it has a few attacks. It can heal the opponent but then take away more damage then the heal. Very helpful. Healing includes mostly pure heals, not HOT heals.
Moon- like death. Very dark, dangerous, gloomy. It does damage over time instead of draining, though.
Shadow- pure attack. One single heal. Very much like our beloved storm.
Night- Myth. Removes swords, stars, and does little damage.
Day- like ice. Pure health and nothing else important. Can do a tad bit of damage, like wand spells.

Opposites
Dawn has no opposite.
Sun and Moon.
Night and Day
Love and Shadow.

Pips would be called points, ,Mana would be energy.
Storyline
The bad guy in this story is Death. Not a person, but a Shadow. Shadow school was created by the Death to be minions, but they soon escaped. Death found out how many other ninja types they were and goes after them, to be powerful enough to rule the Spiral. His motivation is his possessed minion, who is discovered later in the story, who stole his sole and controls him. The part about his mysterious minion is found later on in storyline.
The first 3 worlds are- Ninja Town, then Megalopolis, a city, then Krokotopia, which will be included.
That should be a good start!
This idea is AWESOME!!! Though I do think day needs a damage increase or it would be very bothering for random battles to be that long. I already took my decision I'm from the Dawn school.
Now let's work on the schools:

Dawn (equality ninjas)
Prof name: Dawn
Gender: Girl
Species: Human
Characteristics: blue hair, orange and yellow clothe (those are school colors), and likes to combine attacks for new, double effect ones, very cheerful and help student ninjas

Sun (hot ninjas)
Prof name: Sunner
Gender: boy
species: whatever dalia falmea's species is
characteristics: silent, serious (think this guy is cyrus here) spies for enemies' weakneses

To be continued...

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Molly the Balance ... on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
When Pirate101 and Wizard101 reach a certain level cap, I think a new 101 game should come out. As Pirate101 did, it will take a lot of work. Ninja101 has been suggested, and here are my ideas for them-

Schools- like us, there would be 7 schools. Light and Dark would be like elemental and spiritual.
Light schools- Sun, Day, and Love.
Dark schools- Moon, Shadow, and Night.
Middle (like balance)- Dawn.

Sun would be like balance, with traps and blades to boost others' power. These would be called swords and star, swords would be blades and star would be traps.
Dawn- like death, drains health. It also has some damage over time spells, so like fire and death mixed together.
Love- like life, but it has a few attacks. It can heal the opponent but then take away more damage then the heal. Very helpful. Healing includes mostly pure heals, not HOT heals.
Moon- like death. Very dark, dangerous, gloomy. It does damage over time instead of draining, though.
Shadow- pure attack. One single heal. Very much like our beloved storm.
Night- Myth. Removes swords, stars, and does little damage.
Day- like ice. Pure health and nothing else important. Can do a tad bit of damage, like wand spells.

Opposites
Dawn has no opposite.
Sun and Moon.
Night and Day
Love and Shadow.

Pips would be called points, ,Mana would be energy.
Storyline
The bad guy in this story is Death. Not a person, but a Shadow. Shadow school was created by the Death to be minions, but they soon escaped. Death found out how many other ninja types they were and goes after them, to be powerful enough to rule the Spiral. His motivation is his possessed minion, who is discovered later in the story, who stole his sole and controls him. The part about his mysterious minion is found later on in storyline.
The first 3 worlds are- Ninja Town, then Megalopolis, a city, then Krokotopia, which will be included.
That should be a good start!
P.S. forgot that sun school colors are orange and red

Day (active ninjas)
prof: Polysian
prof species: giant mosquitos (like the ones you fight in zafaria)
characteristics: hungry, funny, cheers students with jokes
colors: light blue, yellow

Love (cheer ninjas)
prof: Drasangi
prof species: draconian
characteristics: cheerful, competitive, help students
colors: green, red

Moon (swift ninjas)
prof: Rrrotingo (the r's are not a mistake I did it)
prof species: rotting fodder
characteristics: sinister, great on effort on trying not to go wild, wild
colors: light blue, black

Shadow (black ninjas)
prof: Shemkenmon
prof species: none, a shadow (like bad guy's slightly good part)
characteristics: sinister, lonely, tough
colors: purple, black

To be continued...

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Molly the Balance ... on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
When Pirate101 and Wizard101 reach a certain level cap, I think a new 101 game should come out. As Pirate101 did, it will take a lot of work. Ninja101 has been suggested, and here are my ideas for them-

Schools- like us, there would be 7 schools. Light and Dark would be like elemental and spiritual.
Light schools- Sun, Day, and Love.
Dark schools- Moon, Shadow, and Night.
Middle (like balance)- Dawn.

Sun would be like balance, with traps and blades to boost others' power. These would be called swords and star, swords would be blades and star would be traps.
Dawn- like death, drains health. It also has some damage over time spells, so like fire and death mixed together.
Love- like life, but it has a few attacks. It can heal the opponent but then take away more damage then the heal. Very helpful. Healing includes mostly pure heals, not HOT heals.
Moon- like death. Very dark, dangerous, gloomy. It does damage over time instead of draining, though.
Shadow- pure attack. One single heal. Very much like our beloved storm.
Night- Myth. Removes swords, stars, and does little damage.
Day- like ice. Pure health and nothing else important. Can do a tad bit of damage, like wand spells.

Opposites
Dawn has no opposite.
Sun and Moon.
Night and Day
Love and Shadow.

Pips would be called points, ,Mana would be energy.
Storyline
The bad guy in this story is Death. Not a person, but a Shadow. Shadow school was created by the Death to be minions, but they soon escaped. Death found out how many other ninja types they were and goes after them, to be powerful enough to rule the Spiral. His motivation is his possessed minion, who is discovered later in the story, who stole his sole and controls him. The part about his mysterious minion is found later on in storyline.
The first 3 worlds are- Ninja Town, then Megalopolis, a city, then Krokotopia, which will be included.
That should be a good start!
Night (nightmare ninjas)
prof: Nightsome
prof species: shape-changer, he is a nightmare that came true
characteristics: sinister, evil, coward (he has a secret grudge with Death that we discover during the storyline)
colors: deep black, dark blue, very dark

Next up moves

P.S. a not turn based gameplay would be cool

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
This idea is AWESOME!!! Though I do think day needs a damage increase or it would be very bothering for random battles to be that long. I already took my decision I'm from the Dawn school.
Now let's work on the schools:

Dawn (equality ninjas)
Prof name: Dawn
Gender: Girl
Species: Human
Characteristics: blue hair, orange and yellow clothe (those are school colors), and likes to combine attacks for new, double effect ones, very cheerful and help student ninjas

Sun (hot ninjas)
Prof name: Sunner
Gender: boy
species: whatever dalia falmea's species is
characteristics: silent, serious (think this guy is cyrus here) spies for enemies' weakneses

To be continued...
Area ideas:

Ninjatown:

Banshoun Plaza= commons
plaza fountain=fairegrounds
library
contest ring= pet derby
high tower= headmaster's house
the hideouts= ravenwood
cafe alley= unicorn way
shopping alley
Shannonkenk plaza=olde town
troll backalley
goblin backalley
shadowy backalley= the 3 streets
bazaar
The subway= nightshade but you travel through worlds there

To be continued...

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
776
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Area ideas:

Ninjatown:

Banshoun Plaza= commons
plaza fountain=fairegrounds
library
contest ring= pet derby
high tower= headmaster's house
the hideouts= ravenwood
cafe alley= unicorn way
shopping alley
Shannonkenk plaza=olde town
troll backalley
goblin backalley
shadowy backalley= the 3 streets
bazaar
The subway= nightshade but you travel through worlds there

To be continued...
so its gonna be the same game as wizard101 but with a different theme? i love it!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2013
9
I think Warrior101 is a good idea, for a more teen rated game.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
6
Me and my old friend created "Olympian101." Then before we sent it in, Aquila and the Olympian Bundle came out. Pretty bummed, but I have another idea. I think Ninja101 would be a pretty cool idea.

Survivor
May 04, 2013
43
Angus Myth on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
Monster Tamer101 MT101
I think a mideval101 ME101 would be cool
theres more
Wizard102 (abbreviation obvious) W102 (your a wysterian)

cartoon101 C101

i will think of more for right now classes

Monster Tamer101 No classes persay

Mideval101 Wizard, Knight, ruler (king or queen), jester (each class different story on ME101)

Wizard102 (Duh) Ember, Frost, Spirit, Earth, Tempest, Chaos, and Equilimbreum (misspelled)

Cartoon101 . Mouse, Cat, Trickster, and Dog( each class on c101 has a different role and different story)

I love that idea. Personally, i love archers and knights.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
critical blizzard on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
so its gonna be the same game as wizard101 but with a different theme? i love it!
Actually no I thought about making it a different storyline but I'm not tot great at that

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
1
Zoey101! No, Joking.

Perhaps something like.....
Wizard103, where you could play as a shadow wizard from the start? Or the astral schools? It's just an opinion. Don't hate.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
776
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
Actually no I thought about making it a different storyline but I'm not tot great at that
storyline and theme are pretty much the same thing and both not important the battle style which guessing by the same seven schools it will be the sameand kingsisle never makes different out of battle gameplay so yeah and you mentioned the areas in the first world would be very similar to wizardcity so yeah i hope they make this i'd love ninja themed wizard101

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
critical blizzard on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
storyline and theme are pretty much the same thing and both not important the battle style which guessing by the same seven schools it will be the sameand kingsisle never makes different out of battle gameplay so yeah and you mentioned the areas in the first world would be very similar to wizardcity so yeah i hope they make this i'd love ninja themed wizard101
Yea but there could be tweaks on the storyline cause I hardly doubt on a Ninjatown there are captured fairies. And I wasn't the one who created schools, I created there characteristics. Give credit to the one who deserves it. (No offense intended)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
1
I know making a game like Wizard101 and Pirate101 takes years, decades ect.
But I think it would be awesome if there were a third game added to the series. I think Ninja101 would be cool. Their could be shuriken item in Ninja101 that could be like the wand or athem of Wizard101. Robes of Wizard101 could be Ninja Suits of Ninja101, and boots of Wizard101 could be like Belts of Ninja101, and Hats of Wizard101 could be Hoods of Ninja101!Their could be a town that the game starts in, maybe Japanese style. The headmaster of wizard101 could be like a Samuri Master in Ninja101. This Samuri master would be the president or mayor of the Japanese town. Ninja101 would have a enemy team, like the Armada of Pirate101. Wizard101 could be a new discovery about the Spiral that they didnt know about, or they did but they thought was destroyed. You could be able to use a Teleporter Device to travel areas, like a spiral door and spiral worlds of Wizard101.

Just a idea, I'm not sure if KingsIsle works on these anymore, but I think they do, because a new world was just relesed in Wizard101. I also have no idea if KingsIsle even has thought a secent about a third game, or have and decided to not. Also would get KingsIsle a lot more money, from memberships on Ninja101.

Again, just a idea, but would be pretty epic!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
776
Hurridorm121 on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
I know making a game like Wizard101 and Pirate101 takes years, decades ect.
But I think it would be awesome if there were a third game added to the series. I think Ninja101 would be cool. Their could be shuriken item in Ninja101 that could be like the wand or athem of Wizard101. Robes of Wizard101 could be Ninja Suits of Ninja101, and boots of Wizard101 could be like Belts of Ninja101, and Hats of Wizard101 could be Hoods of Ninja101!Their could be a town that the game starts in, maybe Japanese style. The headmaster of wizard101 could be like a Samuri Master in Ninja101. This Samuri master would be the president or mayor of the Japanese town. Ninja101 would have a enemy team, like the Armada of Pirate101. Wizard101 could be a new discovery about the Spiral that they didnt know about, or they did but they thought was destroyed. You could be able to use a Teleporter Device to travel areas, like a spiral door and spiral worlds of Wizard101.

Just a idea, I'm not sure if KingsIsle works on these anymore, but I think they do, because a new world was just relesed in Wizard101. I also have no idea if KingsIsle even has thought a secent about a third game, or have and decided to not. Also would get KingsIsle a lot more money, from memberships on Ninja101.

Again, just a idea, but would be pretty epic!
been suggested allot my friend as for headmaster wouldn't sensei be bettter? and boots could still be boots while belt replaces ring

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
776
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Yea but there could be tweaks on the storyline cause I hardly doubt on a Ninjatown there are captured fairies. And I wasn't the one who created schools, I created there characteristics. Give credit to the one who deserves it. (No offense intended)
dude i don't care about the storyline it's the same game

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
30
Survivor
Oct 15, 2013
28
The one thing that must be said:

If KI creates a Ninja101, and fails to allow Ninja vs Pirate PVP battles...

There will be a mass mutiny of players.

Granted, I might not be one of them myself, but there are many out there who take their Ninja vs Pirate debates extremely (some might argue far too) seriously.

And even I must admit, watching the Ninjas and Pirates go at it would be fun to watch.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
25
Hello fellow Wizards. Ever wish for a new 101 game? Well, I was thinking of a new idea guaranteed to keep you entertained. It could be called Greek101. Whenever you start the game, You take a quiz like you do in Wizard101. Then at the end it will say: You're a daughter/son of _____________! (Fill in the blank with a god/goddess) For example, If you're the son/daughter of Khione (Goddess of snow and ice) you would have the control of ice. If you're a daughter/son of Aphrodite, You can charmspeak people (Which is basically talking people in/out of things). If you're a daughter/son of Poseidon, you have the power of water. Anyways, once you pick you god/goddess parent, You get to go to this room and pick a weapon. You can choose a sword, knife, bow and arrow, spear, dagger, etc... Anyways at the end of the game(well, not the end of the GAME, game) You meet your godly parent. (Like you met Mailistaire at the end of Dragonspyre). They grant you two wishes and there is a selection of wishes you can choose from.
Yes, I know KI has a lot of work to do keeping P101 and W101 updated, glitch free, bug free, etc, but this is just and Idea! What do you guys think of it?
~ Fiona WinterGarden lvl 81

Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
9
lioner15 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
My top three:

1.Wizard102(already mentoned.)

2.Dragon101(OH YEAH!)

3.Warrior101(Your a warrior and need to battle and stuff....)

From, Kristen Owleyes and David Crowhammer
Dragon101- you are a fighter who rides on a dragon ant ambrose is a veteran and gear could be wizard101 gear but weapons instead of wands and armour instead of clothing and your dragon has special abilities based on it's class or type and weapons give you battle powers. Battle is where you move in air to dodge with the arrow keys and powers are used with keys unless you are text chatting and there could be a bit more free zones.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2013
28
I'm guessing Greek101 is at least partially inspired by Percy Jackson? Not a bad thing. Would definitely give a way to differentiate the player's powers/ classes...

Oooh, Dragon101... I'd want full 3D freedom in battles though, the ability to rain death down with the sun at my back to blind them all Red Baron style when they least expect it...

Another idea I'm gonna throw out: Steam101. Full steampunk, with clockwork + steam robot minions or cohorts, over the top Tesla Coil style electricity, fantastical tech gadget gear and powers, Victorian fashions as well as newer stuff (maybe even a post-apocalyptic world to introduce some Mad Max style dress), the whole nine yards.

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
69
Nice creative ideas, but these ideas are just random and we should just make something based on one of wizard101's worlds across the spiral. Like Gobbler101 is a good idea. Ninja101 should be about ninja pigs defending the spiral. I love the creative ideas. But can we just stick to the spiral for a little bit.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2011
8
Midevil101 sound like it could be cool but Avalon is kind of already Midevil...

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
the wintergardens on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow Wizards. Ever wish for a new 101 game? Well, I was thinking of a new idea guaranteed to keep you entertained. It could be called Greek101. Whenever you start the game, You take a quiz like you do in Wizard101. Then at the end it will say: You're a daughter/son of _____________! (Fill in the blank with a god/goddess) For example, If you're the son/daughter of Khione (Goddess of snow and ice) you would have the control of ice. If you're a daughter/son of Aphrodite, You can charmspeak people (Which is basically talking people in/out of things). If you're a daughter/son of Poseidon, you have the power of water. Anyways, once you pick you god/goddess parent, You get to go to this room and pick a weapon. You can choose a sword, knife, bow and arrow, spear, dagger, etc... Anyways at the end of the game(well, not the end of the GAME, game) You meet your godly parent. (Like you met Mailistaire at the end of Dragonspyre). They grant you two wishes and there is a selection of wishes you can choose from.
Yes, I know KI has a lot of work to do keeping P101 and W101 updated, glitch free, bug free, etc, but this is just and Idea! What do you guys think of it?
~ Fiona WinterGarden lvl 81
This is cool I'd also play this

Survivor
Oct 30, 2012
9
braeinic on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
I'm guessing Greek101 is at least partially inspired by Percy Jackson? Not a bad thing. Would definitely give a way to differentiate the player's powers/ classes...

Oooh, Dragon101... I'd want full 3D freedom in battles though, the ability to rain death down with the sun at my back to blind them all Red Baron style when they least expect it...

Another idea I'm gonna throw out: Steam101. Full steampunk, with clockwork + steam robot minions or cohorts, over the top Tesla Coil style electricity, fantastical tech gadget gear and powers, Victorian fashions as well as newer stuff (maybe even a post-apocalyptic world to introduce some Mad Max style dress), the whole nine yards.
yes in dragon101 you aim with the mouse and move with the arrow keys forward and backward and to go up down left and right you use w a s and d

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
121
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
Now that think about it I had an idea for knight101 too. I don't actually want any more 101 games because I would rather want better quality for both games.

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer