Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
festusandthetardis on Sep 15, 2012 wrote:
Here are my top three:
1. Ninja101
2.Wizard102 (previously mentioned) :D
3. Medieval101 8)
This is a great idea!
I agree with Ninja101 and Medieval101 but also have some ideas of my own

1) Ninja101
2) Pet Trainer101
3) War of the Ages101 where you build an army and conquer enemies for land, build kingdoms, etc
Last but not least

4) Medieval101
Please consider these ideas kingsisle

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Legendary Earth Guarding Organization 101. Oh, wait. The word formed by the abbreviation is already in use by somebody else....... (if this gets through, I know the mod's must have a good sense of humor!!)

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
virtualkid on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
i was thinking more about the monster101 and you could choose a different monster class such as werewolf or vampire. you would start out in darkmoore because i dont believe it has been thought of as a world in pirate101 yet. the story line goes like this: an evil shade called the Shadow King is trying to detsroy all the light in the spiral but as a young monster your headmaster (i was thinking maybe dracula) sends you off to stop him this could go many different ways and if u have any ideas i am open for improvements
I kind of like the "monster101" theme but see no reason to turn monsters into good guys. Let us run an up and coming boss monster who recruits underlings and builds a lair, and has to defend it against waves of those dang meddling wizard students.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Ok this may sound really off base but bear with me.

For older teens and adult players, I would like to see what KI does with a more mature topic.

I would love to see KI take on an MMORPG version of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Yes, it would be a complete departure from what we love about their games, but if ever they think about taking on a challenge this would be a good one.

Yes, I realize they couldn't stick with the true storyline and it wouldn't be a 101 game necessarily, but it would be so much fun to live this story through the KI writers' eyes. And anything they do with it won't be any worse than what was done to Mr. King's other books through movie adaptations (except for maybe Shawshank Redemption). And I know it would probably be difficult to buy the rights to the story for gaming but it would be so much fun!

For those of you who love this series, it would be fantastic to pick which of the 4 (no 5; we can't forget Oy!) main characters you want to play and the story unfolds differently for each of them.

Just a thought, and maybe a little too out of reach, but I do love what KI does with their current games and if they ever want to expand beyond the E10 level of play this would be great to see.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
critical blizzard on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
candyland sounds like a mix of gobblerton and a board game
Actually, it's sorta like where Professor Greyrose is originally from... Her home world called Candy World... If we did have Candy Land/World, I would be extremely surprised if Professor Greyrose wasn't the one to guide us through it. :)

~ Vanessa

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
How about "Miner101". I haven't been looking at this topic a lot and I don't know if this has been mentioned but I'd like a game like that .

(P.S, if K.I. uses this, it would be cool if like you get a mailbox and get letters from Skull Island or Raven wood.

-Liam Death Vault

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
I'd like to see a candy world a like farm world a hmm... a world for all the schools! and then for other 101 games maybe one that you had to go through games like it was a video game one eh how to put it...
video101 is what it would be called and you go to a computer on the game and try to get through lvls yes yes that is it :)
Anna Angle :D and and :D

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
here are my ideas...
  • dragon101
  • animal101
  • mermaid101
  • medieval101
  • earth101
  • celeberty101
  • fairy101
  • survivor101

brittany rose lvl 58 ice

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Dr Von on Sep 15, 2012 wrote:
Games I'd want to see:

1. Medieval101
2. Super-Villainy101 (lets you play the "bad" guys)

Sure, Avalon is already kind of medieval-y, but they could expand on that and make it more awesome... and I really, really like villains. ;)
Dont we all? Malistire: head master. and more evil good people

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Zlyxer on Sep 16, 2012 wrote:
Type of 101 games I would like to see are:

Gobbler101

Knight101

Wysteria101

Reasons: I think gobblers are funny, Knight you can be work for a king, I would love to be accepted into wysteria's magic schools.
and it would open new areas

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
-hunter101
-athlete101
-sheldon101 (camping, i call sheldon camping, so camping or camp101)
-skiing101
-weatherwizard101
-historic101
-recreation101 (recreation means gaming and different sports)
-hunger101
-driver101
-shopkeeper101
-zoo101
-pokèmon101 (pokèmon means pet)
-teacher101
-restaurant101

ehh i don't have anymore ideas.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
Maybe a Medieval101:

You can be: Longbowman, Raider, Knight, Soldier, and Pawn

Longbowman can hail the enemy with arrows

Raider has a short amount of HP but has OP attack

Knight is basically a balance

Soldier has moderate attack and slightly worse defence

Pawn fights with a spear and shield, has OP lives and sucky attack :(

Survivor
Apr 06, 2013
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
Maybe Angel101

Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
make a new game to join the 101 family called halfblood 101 about camp halfblood ~ trevor legendflame

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Oh, I got a cool idea! How about Samuria101

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
My little sister seems to think a Rabbit101 is in order....

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
You get to pick the color of the train and customize it with logos and decals and you get to customize you character with different train outfits and coats and hats. The houses are the trains and in them you can customize with different house items. In every world, there a train station but there a twist you have pay for a ticket and keep the ticket and when you get to a new world a ticket master hole punch a hole in the world on the ticket there a list of worlds on the ticket and when you get a hole punch a rainbow warphole shows up at the starting station and you go to the world through it but enemies try to stop your train and when its to damaged you go beat the enemies and fix the train by a different minigame every world. The list of minigames: Wrench fix-up: you fix damage nuts by click and pressing the button that show up in the white cloud and Hammer smack-down: you hammer the nail by the button on it. Sometimes, there would be floating islands in the wrap holes and the wrap holes would be different colors based on the world you entering. The battle mechanics is called a puzzle board, and in it on the side are different blue track pieces and you can put them on the board and make it lend to the ememies and also red trap pieces, like bear traps and fire traps and you ride rolling platforms to battle with a steering wheel. In each world, there would be train elements, railroad signs if real flashing lights and railroad tracks and a monorail that you can ride to different places of the world. The classes would be: conductor, engineer, railman, signaler, and ticketmaster. The game starts in a train town Railly.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
How about futureknight 101. (The name may need some changing).
Classes: space knight, technomancer, space defender, space ranger and battlemage.
Space knight= melee fighter, good for solo.
Technomancer= like myth school can summon robots and other things to come to there aid.
Space defender= high defense, best in groups.
Space ranger= long range attacks, best with groups of 2.
Battlemage= a magic/melee fighter, good for both groups and solo.
You live in a medieval/high tech futuristic world with flying cars/mounts and robot knights and magical beings such as wizards, warlocks, goblins, ogers, trolls, dragons, imps and many mechanical creations such as robot knights, cyborgs, robotic guards, tanks, torrents and many other things.
Many of the weapons are futuristic melee weapons such as an ax, sword, wands, clubs, mace, throwing knives, staffs, etc...
I think that it would be a good idea but you can take it anywhere you want.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
poliwhirl555 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
-hunter101
-athlete101
-sheldon101 (camping, i call sheldon camping, so camping or camp101)
-skiing101
-weatherwizard101
-historic101
-recreation101 (recreation means gaming and different sports)
-hunger101
-driver101
-shopkeeper101
-zoo101
-pokèmon101 (pokèmon means pet)
-teacher101
-restaurant101

ehh i don't have anymore ideas.
hunter101 is a game about hunting in the wild. you go on a hunt to help you survive and save the forest (this game knows how to eco-save) you have 6 schools into hunting:

-archer: a school that has mid-health, great accuracy, offensive, can shoot VERY far, mid damage and lots of repeative damage.

-shielder: a school that has high health, high accuracy, shields/blocks other allies (great for a tough battle), low damage and big resist

-grader: a school that has low health, average accuracy, high damage, and can steal health

-starlight: a school that has average health, high accuracy, low damage and can heal allies that are hurt more better.

-comet: a school that has low accuracy, low health, high damage, high combos, and great at both offensive and defensive.

-grandstar: a school that has mid health, ward wrecker, mid accuracy and repeative damage.

you can learn AWESOME moves, like the fireball, armor wreker, star angel, bow strike, and many more!

heres a chart for base healths for level 1-5: comparing low, mid and high health

archer: level 1: 350hp, lvl 2: 410hp, level 3: 470hp, level 4: 530hp, level 5: 590hp ... level 100: 4160hp
shielder: level 1: 460hp, level 2: 590hp, level 3: 680hp, level 4: 740hp, level 5: 880hp ... level 100: 6020hp
grader: level 1: 290hp, level 2: 360hp, level 3: 440hp, level 4: 500hp, level 5: 580hp ... level 100: 3890hp
compare those max health bases (without costumes!) even the low health grader! the grader has 3890 health and its the lowest school health. sheilder, got to 6,000 health! i mean, woah! shielder is the highest health at 6020. sheilder will have 1000 health by level 7, maybe even 1100! grader has 1000 health by level by level 11!
so choose wisely lol if you wish this game

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I see here that many people are posting ideas that would lose the Wizard101/Pirate101 feel to the games. I have no means of criticizing these people, I just feel that ideas such as Ninja101 would have more of a chance becoming a Kingsisle game than some of the other suggestions on these page, such as those where the player takes on a certain occupation. As demonstrated in their previous games, Kingsisle seems to have taken a turn based approach to their games. Personally, I enjoy the Wizard101 combat system much more than the Pirate101 system, so I would like to see a game with a similar system. A more fantasy based game like Knight101 or Medieval101 appeal to me, but, I feel they may have a combat system similar to Pirate101. As MustachCashDash said, a Mythology101 would be cool, and I think it has the potential of having a combat system similar to Wizard101, so I am in complete support of this idea.

Joseph ThunderFist, level 56

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
Myth101 (as in mythology)
With demigods, and it's determined who your god parent is in the beginning test.
It could include greek, roman, egyptian, etc,
Or it could be just like greek, sort of like percy jackson

Survivor
May 04, 2011
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013