Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't realise you posted the original one. That's one of my many faults, my ideas get in the way of what's important. But, I came up with the idea that the equivalent of the 1st arc could be places in the mortal world (Atlantis, Athens). The 2nd arc could be Olympus (Ares' Plains, Apollo's Sanctuary). The 3rd could be the underworld (Elysium, Tartarus). The 4th could be Hecate's Realm (Magik Circle, Eye of Ravens). That would make 20 worlds. And I like your ideas about the worlds, but I'd like to not link this to the other games, so only worlds not in W101/P101 (DS, KT) and the villains won't be the same either, so no Morganta.

P.S. I totally agree because that's just strange as the Greeks depicted them to look human.

P.P.S. KI made them eagles because Aquila translates as Latin for eagle.
Yep Aquila means in spanish aka eagle

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
It would be cool if there was a all girls game. Maybe… Mermaid101, Unicorn101 or Girls101…. Something like that .

It would also be awesome if there was a animal101 or game! We could chose our animal and go around playing them!

Just some Ideas

Rachel SilverBlossom
--Master Thaumaturge--

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
WolfPack101!

The Story Intro-Thingy:

Welcome to the Spiral! The Spiral is home to Wizards, Pirates, and more. There is a corner where no one dares to go. In that corner lives the Wolves. The Wolves have worlds of their own, which have been going through major climate changes recently. Along with that, evil dares to creep into the Wolves' corner of the spiral. Now, the Wolves face the threat of evil and climate changes... Will you be the Wolf to stop the evil, and maybe find out what is going on?

Creating your wolf!:

There will be 7 types of Wolves:

Flare Wolves (Fire Good damage, somewhat less alert and aiming rate.)
Forest Wolves (Life Great Alert rate, lowest damage of all wolves)
Water Wolves (Storm-ish... Somewhat weaker damage, yet good 'aiming and alert' rate.)
Dark Wolves (Death, All-around good stats, minus the somewhat lower 'aiming' rate)
Moon Wolves (Most Damage of all wolves, yet has lower 'Alert' rate.)
Wind Wolves (Good aiming and damage, somewhat lower 'alert' rate)
Psyhic Wolves (Best aiming, somewhat lower damage, medium alert rate)

You can pick your fur and eye color.

Fur-
Grey
Yellow-ish
Brown
Red-ish
Grey-Blue
Black

Eyes-
Dark Green
Green
Light Green
Blue-Green
Hazel
Faint Red
(Most wolves have green eyes, so eye colors mostly green.)

Then, you choose answers to a few questions, to determine some of your background and stuff

1(
How did your parents lose you?
1. Snowstorm (Higher resistance in snowy climates)
2. Other Wolves (Higher Damage)
3. Food Shortage (Higher 'Alert' rate)
4. Over Heating (Higher resistance in hotter climates)
5. Wizard/Pirate Hunters (Higher Aim)

2(
Who saved you?
1. A Bear ((WOTB(Wolves of The Beyond) Easter egg) Higher Damage)
2. A Wolf (Higher Aim)
3. A Family of Owls (Higher 'Alert')

3(
How did you get here?
1. Lost in Storm
2.Shipwrecked
3. Discovered fainted by Pack Member

4(
Hmm... What time do you like the most?
1. Night (Moon, Dark, Pshyic Dm. Boost)
2. Afternoon (Flare, Water Dm. Boost)
3. Morning (Forest, Wind Dm. Boost)

Then, you get teleported to a den full of wolves with a white, wise, old-looking wolf standing on a rise in the middle. She says her name is Lunetta, and she is the Alpha Female along with her mate, Urlindar. ((based off of meh story!)Note, no mating etc. is in the game. No love is expressed, minus the saying they are in love.)
She sends you off to Water Hills, the "Unicorn Way" of WolfPack101, where you talk to a wolf named Timinlow.

That's all I'm gonna write, and I know it's practicly impossible but I really wanna see this game made by SOMEONE!

~Alura Battleheart, lvl 91 , Wolf Fanatic~

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Luke Skysleeper on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I just realized something important. What would the gameplay be? Real-time like World of Warcraft? Battle-board like Pirate101? Or you get a set of powers to choose from like Wizard101? Personally, I'd like real-time, but the others are also pretty good. Also should there be equivalents for ?
what is real time? and i am pretty sure wizard101 is trying to be an card mmo i mean we have a deck of spells and our spells to choose from in battle look like cards before we choose them and we can buy treasure cards

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Sorry I took forever to get around to this, but I've been focused on G101 (Greek). I'll post the world ideas here and let someone else take over (if they want to).

Yago - A world of helephants and fire and stars.

Polaris - A frosty world of ravens and polar bears.

Empyrea - A world of storm creatures and clouds.

Candyland - Home to ice fairies & wicked witches.

For the 2nd arc I'm clueless, so that's all.
candyland sounds like a mix of gobblerton and a board game

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Alura BH on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
WolfPack101!

The Story Intro-Thingy:

Welcome to the Spiral! The Spiral is home to Wizards, Pirates, and more. There is a corner where no one dares to go. In that corner lives the Wolves. The Wolves have worlds of their own, which have been going through major climate changes recently. Along with that, evil dares to creep into the Wolves' corner of the spiral. Now, the Wolves face the threat of evil and climate changes... Will you be the Wolf to stop the evil, and maybe find out what is going on?

Creating your wolf!:

Water Wolves (Storm-ish... Somewhat weaker damage, yet good 'aiming and alert' rate.)
Dark Wolves (Death, All-around good stats, minus the somewhat lower 'aiming' rate)

Fur-
Grey
Yellow-ish
Brown
Red-ish
Grey-Blue
Black

Eyes-
Dark Green
Green
Light Green
Blue-Green
Hazel
Faint Red

Then, you choose answers to a few questions, to determine some of your background and stuff

1(

2(
Who saved you?
2. A Wolf (Higher Aim)

3(
How did you get here?
1. Lost in Storm
2.Shipwrecked

4(

Then, you get teleported to a den full of wolves with a white, wise, old-looking wolf standing on a rise in the middle. She says her name is Lunetta, and she is the Alpha Female along with her mate, Urlindar. ((based off of meh story!)Note, no mating etc. is in the game. No love is expressed, minus the saying they are in love.)
She sends you off to Water Hills, the "Unicorn Way" of WolfPack101, where you talk to a wolf named Timinlow.

That's all I'm gonna write, and I know it's practicly impossible but I really wanna see this game made by SOMEONE!

I like this idea. But the stats are a little bit confusing. Maybe you can make a post describing what each stat does? I'm really looking forward on the updates. And I also like how the climate has effects on the battle.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't realise you posted the original one. That's one of my many faults, my ideas get in the way of what's important. But, I came up with the idea that the equivalent of the 1st arc could be places in the mortal world (Atlantis, Athens). The 2nd arc could be Olympus (Ares' Plains, Apollo's Sanctuary). The 3rd could be the underworld (Elysium, Tartarus). The 4th could be Hecate's Realm (Magik Circle, Eye of Ravens). That would make 20 worlds. And I like your ideas about the worlds, but I'd like to not link this to the other games, so only worlds not in W101/P101 (DS, KT) and the villains won't be the same either, so no Morganta.

P.S. I totally agree because that's just strange as the Greeks depicted them to look human.

P.P.S. KI made them eagles because Aquila translates as Latin for eagle.
Sorry for the late response, I've been really busy lately. As for the arcs, sorry, I probably wasn't paying attention. That is one of my many faults. But, since you mentiod Hecates realm, maybe the world ideas I mentioned could be some of the areas. And sorry for morganta, I must've been thinking about W101. XD and I know Aquila means eagle, but they could've named it something else. (Nothing against Zues, Poseidon and Hades)

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
These are my top three

1. Gods101
2. Medieval 101
3. Wizard102 ( already mentioned)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
I think that a really good idea would be a game just called Wizards. It would be a game like Wizard101 but for more advanced/older gamers. The Wizard game would be populated by Wizard101 graduates. You could literally transfer your character from Wizard101 to this game, keeping your gear, spells, house, pets...everything. Once in this new game you would get the chance to advance your character into a more advanced fighting system and more difficult quests. You could give the characters a chance to trade in older spells for newer ones and bring in new character classes that allow for you augment your magic with abilities like warrior, archer, falconer, etc Just a thought.

Ronan Darksword
Level 95

Survivor
Jan 01, 2014
Alura BH on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
WolfPack101!

The Story Intro-Thingy:

Creating your wolf!:

Fur-
Grey
Yellow-ish
Brown
Red-ish
Grey-Blue
Black

Eyes-
Dark Green
Green
Light Green
Blue-Green
Hazel
Faint Red

1(

2(
Who saved you?
2. A Wolf (Higher Aim)

3(
How did you get here?
1. Lost in Storm
2.Shipwrecked

4(

My Wolf: Alexander Skullhelmet (DarkWolf)
Features: Black Fur, Hazel Eyes

Parents lost by Wizard/Pirate Hunters

Saved by Bear
Got here by being discovered by Pack Member
Favorite time is Night

I liked the idea so much I already have plans for my wolf

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
the wintergardens on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
Sorry for the late response, I've been really busy lately. As for the arcs, sorry, I probably wasn't paying attention. That is one of my many faults. But, since you mentiod Hecates realm, maybe the world ideas I mentioned could be some of the areas. And sorry for morganta, I must've been thinking about W101. XD and I know Aquila means eagle, but they could've named it something else. (Nothing against Zues, Poseidon and Hades)
Cool idea, maybe there could be Yago where you battle a great pyromancer, and Polaris where you fight a cryomancer. But I would like to stop merging it with the other 101 games. I haven't posted in a while, so I'll do that later today as well. And I know how you feel, thinking their perfect for it, but you took it from somewhere else.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I think Knight101 would be cool. You would start in a kingdom called Valoria and learn Valorian combat. It would be the same combat style and training point system as Wizard101 and you can even interact with students from Wizard101 as these could be fully compatible. Valorian trainers would be Power, Support, and secret trainers. Valorian cards do not have to be learned in order. All people from Knight101 would have to be of a school called Valor. and they would not have a preset school in which they can learn attacks for free. Wizard101 and Knight101 would have different storylines but will venture into the same worlds, cross paths, and help one another out. Wizards cannot train Valorian cards and vice versa

Power School Card Ideas
Sword Attack- 100 * Pips

Support School Card Ideas
Blade Sharpen- Basically a Valorian Blade
Shield Up- Automatically First Turn and 100% Tower Shield for the rest of the round (just one round)

There would be many more cards than these but this is a start!

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
Wolf101.
You start out in Grizzleheim, finding out there is a traitor among your tribe/clan. I don't even know, but I'd love to play as an anthromorphic animal :D
I guess the symbol would be a paw with '101' next to it.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Ninja101

Dragons10

Gaints101

Transformers101

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Theseus steps towards the door, turns to you and says: "The only way to go through is if a hero's blood is spilt here. You must take a dagger to my heart to go through." Then the ghost of Ariadne (half-sister of the Minotaur & soon to be wife of Dionysus.) appears and says: "You do not have to spill your blood for my string. Take it and go through to defeat Pasiphae." She throws a ball of string to Theseus, then disappears as the door opens. Then Theseus says: "Well, now we go through."

You must fight your way through The Labyrinth. You can't use your map in it, and it's crawling with Telkhines & Tinytaurs. When you finally make it to Pasiphae, she turns to you and says: "Hello there young adventurer. You have truly done well, but I'm afraid that your journey ends here. Son, attack!" The Minotaur has 350 health, earth resist & air boost. After you defeat the Minotaur:
Pasiphae: "Oh well, he was a disgrace to me anyway. As for you young wizard, I'm certain that daddy isn't going to like you killing his son. I summon the Cretan Bull!" The Cretan Bull has 380 health, death resist & life boost. After you defeat the Cretan Bull:
Narrator: "You look around for Theseus or Pasiphae. All you can find is a small note written on parchment by Pasiphae: 'If you wish for Theseus, to see the light of day, then run off to Hestia, and go to Hecate!' You decide to go to Hestia and ask for help."

Hestia: "You went to the Labyrinth?! And survived? How did you do it? Oh, you were aided by Theseus. He was taken by Pasiphae? This is dark news indeed." Quest ended: The Labyrinth - Rewards: +300 XP, +300 drachmas & +1 Boots of the Hearth (+2 health & +1 aim to your element). Title earned: Ariadne Apprentice.
Hestia: "Go to Telamon and help him with the waves again, I will consult Zeus about Pasiphae..." Quest given: Telamon.

Telamon: "Finally!" Quest ended: Telamon - Rewards: +50 XP.
Telamon: "About time you got here again. I have a valuable piece of information as to why the waves are rising. The Telkhines have built a giant machine called 'The Telkhinator'. I wonder how long they thought about that one. Anyway, to disable it, we need Hephaestus. He's the best blacksmith in all of the lands, mortal and immortal. Unfortunately, the Telkhines thought ahead, and have captured him in The City of Seas. Go to The Harbour, near the Village of Legend. Now, young adventurer, how do you feel about breathing underwater?" Quest given: Under the Sea.

Narrator: "You hold your breath, and dive!"

When you are in the City, you meet a Merman called Triton (son of Poseidon & Amphitrite), who will be your guide in the City.

Triton: "Greetings, and behold the doom of mortals!" Quest ended: Under the Sea - Rewards: +200 XP, +50 drachmas & +1 Triton's Trident (Trident weapon, all get it but are not forced to use it).
Triton: "You are here to help stop the Telkhines? I want the surface world to be submerged, but I do hate Telkhines so I'm in! Defeat 5 Mermen & come here." Quest given: Mermen.
Mermen have 300 health, ice.

Triton: "Good work young warrior!" Quest ended: Mermen - Rewards: +250 XP, +50 drachmas & 1 Merman pet (gives 1 Siren Song card [posses target for 2 rounds, wisdom, 4 pips, 90% acc]).

Triton: "Go to the Underwater Forge and speak with Remus. His brother got taken to a place, Eaglebranch? Ravenwood? Either way, they argued about the 'new city'. Romulus was a tyrant and sent his men to kill Remus, denying all charges of murder. After that, Romulus named the city Rome after him, while his brother bided his time in The Pit. Poseidon saw potential in Remus and commanded Hades to let Remus work in the place of the Elder Cyclopes. He was good enough to keep the produce equal, just about. But lately the armour-making just stopped. He said something like 'Ward go boom and weapon no fire'. Good luck communicating to him!" Quest given: The Forge.

Remus: "You have shiny? No armour for you! You know Triton? Have free shiny!" Quest ended: The Forge - Rewards: +100 XP & +1 Shiny Stone amulet (gives 1 Remus card [300 damage to target, earth, 3 pips, 85% acc]).

Remus: "We once had big red circle round forge. But then seal-dog-men came and turned it off. Now fire no burn and weapons no make. No circle=no fire. Go to dolphin who make circle, he called Delphin and live in Fin-Flame Tower. If he make circle, we make weapon!" Quest given: What Did You Say?

Delphin: "A wizard? In my home? You'd better have good reason for intruding during my Alchemist Alignment!" Quest ended: What Did You Say? - Rewards: +100 XP.

Delphin: "Hephaestus has been captured by Telkhines and the Ward of Flame has been destroyed? I really should go out more often. You need me to recreate the ward? I can do that, but only if I get my book back! You see, Poseidon's other lieutenant, Palaemon, stole my most sacred book: the Grimoire of Hecate. I'll need the book back to summon the ward again. He's no doubt given it to one of his most powerful servants. Go and defeat some Hammerhead Mercenaries until one of them tells you where the book is!" Quest given: Hammer Time.

Hammerhead Mercenaries have 330 health, war.

Hammerhead Mercenary: "Okay, okay! Palaemon gave it to Tiger, one of his most fierce lieutenants! You can find him in the Tower of Deceit, but please leave my people alone!"

Delphin: "You have a lead? Excellent! Tiger has it? That might be a problem." Quest ended: Hammer Time - Rewards: +250 XP & +50 drachmas.

Delphin: "Go to this Tower of Deceit with this. He hands you a flask with a maroon coloured liquid inside. If you drink this, you should be invisible. Go now." Quest given: Tiger Tiger.

Tiger, fire, 400 health, 1 Hammerhead Mercenary minion: "You drink the potion and try to sneak around, but Tiger sees you. I'm not fooled by such novice sorcery such as Delphin's invisibility potions! Face the wrath of the tiger shark!"

After defeat - Tiger: "Gah, you are stronger than I thought, but obviously I let you win. Take your book and be silent about my defeat."

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Mermen have 300 health, ice.

Triton: "Good work young warrior!" Quest ended: Mermen - Rewards: +250 XP, +50 drachmas & 1 Merman pet (gives 1 Siren Song card [posses target for 2 rounds, wisdom, 4 pips, 90% acc]).

Triton: "Go to the Underwater Forge and speak with Remus. His brother got taken to a place, Eaglebranch? Ravenwood? Either way, they argued about the 'new city'. Romulus was a tyrant and sent his men to kill Remus, denying all charges of murder. After that, Romulus named the city Rome after him, while his brother bided his time in The Pit. Poseidon saw potential in Remus and commanded Hades to let Remus work in the place of the Elder Cyclopes. He was good enough to keep the produce equal, just about. But lately the armour-making just stopped. He said something like 'Ward go boom and weapon no fire'. Good luck communicating to him!" Quest given: The Forge.

Remus: "You have shiny? No armour for you! You know Triton? Have free shiny!" Quest ended: The Forge - Rewards: +100 XP & +1 Shiny Stone amulet (gives 1 Remus card [300 damage to target, earth, 3 pips, 85% acc]).

Remus: "We once had big red circle round forge. But then seal-dog-men came and turned it off. Now fire no burn and weapons no make. No circle=no fire. Go to dolphin who make circle, he called Delphin and live in Fin-Flame Tower. If he make circle, we make weapon!" Quest given: What Did You Say?

Delphin: "A wizard? In my home? You'd better have good reason for intruding during my Alchemist Alignment!" Quest ended: What Did You Say? - Rewards: +100 XP.

Delphin: "Hephaestus has been captured by Telkhines and the Ward of Flame has been destroyed? I really should go out more often. You need me to recreate the ward? I can do that, but only if I get my book back! You see, Poseidon's other lieutenant, Palaemon, stole my most sacred book: the Grimoire of Hecate. I'll need the book back to summon the ward again. He's no doubt given it to one of his most powerful servants. Go and defeat some Hammerhead Mercenaries until one of them tells you where the book is!" Quest given: Hammer Time.

Hammerhead Mercenaries have 330 health, war.

Hammerhead Mercenary: "Okay, okay! Palaemon gave it to Tiger, one of his most fierce lieutenants! You can find him in the Tower of Deceit, but please leave my people alone!"

Delphin: "You have a lead? Excellent! Tiger has it? That might be a problem." Quest ended: Hammer Time - Rewards: +250 XP & +50 drachmas.

Delphin: "Go to this Tower of Deceit with this. He hands you a flask with a maroon coloured liquid inside. If you drink this, you should be invisible. Go now." Quest given: Tiger Tiger.

Tiger, fire, 400 health, 1 Hammerhead Mercenary minion: "You drink the potion and try to sneak around, but Tiger sees you. I'm not fooled by such novice sorcery such as Delphin's invisibility potions! Face the wrath of the tiger shark!"

After defeat - Tiger: "Gah, you are stronger than I thought, but obviously I let you win. Take your book and be silent about my defeat."
Delphin: "Excellent!" Quest ended: Tiger Tiger - Rewards: +280 XP & +1 Tiger Shark's Hood (+10 health, +2 fire resist).

Delphin: "Let's find the spell... He looks through the pages for a while until his eyes light up. It says here 'The Ward of Flame can be summoned if you have 10 Sharkskin Spears, 5 Telkhine Swords and 1 Eye of Flame.' Go defeat some more Mercenaries for the spears, then go to the place where you found Makelo and fight some more Telkhine Brutes. Then a much more difficult ingredient is needed..." Quest given: Pointy Powers.

Delphin: "Now to the eye..." Quest ended: Pointy Powers - Rewards: +300 XP, +100 drachmas & +1 Sharkskin Spear weapon (increases wisdom & war in some way [I'm not sure how]).

Delphin: "He begins reading from an ancient tome: 'Legend has it that long before the titan war, before Poseidon was even born, the being Pontus hid 2 eyes, among the depths, with great disguise. They'd camouflage and teleport, moving starboard then moving port. An endless journey across the sea, a challenge of the utmost degree.' I was the first to get 1 eye, but the other remains un-found. Go to Ascelpius' Castle, near Tiger's. Ascelpius was once Apollo's son, but angered Palaemon and got turned into a nurse shark. A pun that remains to this day." Quest given: Son of the Sun.

Ascelpius: "You too have come to torture me with endless war wounds? You have come here on Delphin's orders? He lowers his voice to a whisper. If Palaemon caught you, you'd be gutted like a fish. You need to get the Eye of Flame? I think I know where it is, go to Apristurus' Tower, and get his ring."

Apristurus, wisdom, 450 health, no minions: "Leave or face the catshark's fury!"

Apristurus: "Me-oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww! You take the ring and see what it's made of: Tiger Eye."

Ascelpius: "Good work, now we just need an alchemist... Delphin!"

Delphin: "You want me to transmutate this ring into an actual Tiger's Eye? It's worth a shot." Quest ended: Son of the Sun - Rewards: +350 XP & +100 drachmas.

Delphin: "He concentrates on the ring, straining with effort. Eventually, the material disappears, and a golden eye appears in its place. Right then, 'To summon the ward, repeat this chant: Loca, ubi sunt tigrides et vituli marini simile. Vocare ignem mari. He does as the scroll tells, and there's a powerful 'BOOM' sound in the distance. Go to Remus now, and see if that boom was supposed to happen!" Quest given: Boom Boom!

Remus: "Thank you for fire again, but the boom wasn't the circle. That was from big Mr Shark-man's castle. I saw Po-puh-puhs-Poseidon go in there a few minutes ago, then the castle go ka-boom! See if Poseidon is safe, I make more armour!"

Palaemon: "Hah, the wizard, come to save his god. Well too bad, he's been taken to the dungeons, the same ones as his nephew: Hephaestus. After their power has been taken, we move onto the other 'major' gods. They will pay for their insolence towards us. Our leader awaits in Athens, I'm afraid you're a bit late!"

Survivor
May 22, 2012
I think something like Wisteria101 would be so cool I loved that world when i was doing it and still do...I think that Medevial101 is a cool idea, but there isn't much to go off. just my opinion Also, having mini-worlds like would be awesome... like for death, an underworld, fire a tower(like,extremely involved), life a field, etc. Haha I'm sure some more creative people can probably figure out something better

Also, these wouldn't be separate to download, just 1 thing like Academy101 where you can pick your element then go from there.

That's about it. Yep, bye!

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
i would really to be a evil wizard so maybe like

bad guy 101 [terrible name right}

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I'd like to see SteamPunk101.

I have been waiting for a good mecha RPG for years; I think KI could be the company that finally produces a mecha game I like. Make it colorful and full of off-the-wall tidbits like Pirates 101, and you could probably attract new players as well as giving your old fans a new environment to play with when they get bored with W101 and P101. SteamPunk could easily attached to the existing Marleybone background, and SP101 might use Marleybone as its home base. I would suggest adding other worlds exploring 19th century themes such as Napoleonic wars, Zulus, various colonial independence movements, the Trail of Tears, Crimean war, Sepoy mutiny, American civil war, Ned Kelley, American West, German unification, Boer War, Boxer rebellion, Roosevelt's rough riders, invention of antiseptics, germ theory, electricity, radio, religious freedom, women's suffrage, on and on. Wow, once you start making a list you see a lot happened in the 19th century.

I would like to see a design it yourself approach to mecha construction, with players acquiring various bits and pieces to build the custom fighting machine of their dreams. Some sort of technology progression might be included, focusing on 19th century military technologies such as the development of explosives, metallurgy, steam power (duh), autoloading firearms and so on. Some magical crossover from W101 might be allowed to creep in, allowing some cool gear that ignores the normal laws of physics.

I would like to see combat focus on the SteamPunk mecha, but some fights might take place in areas too confined for the big war machines, so players would also have to be skilled with hand weapons, much like how characters in pirates101 have both shipboard fights and hand to hand battles. There might even be a hierarchy of combat space sizes, with some areas small mecha could enter but the really giant ones couldn't.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
dustin skullthorn on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
i would really to be a evil wizard so maybe like

bad guy 101 [terrible name right}
What about since there's wizard101, there could be Traitor101, it would be where we help the enemies we fight/fought in W101, and we battle the good guys. Like the first arc, we'd help Mallistaire stop Merle, and in the last world of the first arc, we'd be in W101 fighting the teachers & Diego. In the 2nd arc, we'd start in Khrysalis and move to CL where we stop the wizards from keeping astral magic from us. In the third arc and beyond, we'd just go backwards from the W101 worlds. And KI should release the arcs 1 world by 1 world on W101, then when the arc is done, change the dialogue, monster stats & storyline and release all 5 worlds in 1 go.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
Cowboy101
For The Win
Every one choose the class if you ever start over in Wiz101

Survivor
Jan 18, 2010
i was thinking more about the monster101 and you could choose a different monster class such as werewolf or vampire. you would start out in darkmoore because i dont believe it has been thought of as a world in pirate101 yet. the story line goes like this: an evil shade called the Shadow King is trying to detsroy all the light in the spiral but as a young monster your headmaster (i was thinking maybe dracula) sends you off to stop him this could go many different ways and if u have any ideas i am open for improvements

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
Mythology101! I have no idea what to say!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2013
For me Personally think the next 101 game should be ninja101 it makes perfect sense imagine jumping around the spiral with your friends!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
spencer346832 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
i would like balance101 wizard 102 and midevil 101 the last one was mentioned but it seems awesome
Fairy101! You know, for girls who love faires