Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Caterpillar leaves
Rank 7
Rank 2 pests likes garden gnomes
Gives Gold and certain treasure cards.
Crooked Wand plant
Rank 10
rank 6 pests likes King parsley
Gives reagents,gold,and storm treasure cards
Sincerely, Ryan Spellblade Level 55 conjurer.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I looked up a bunch of types of flowers and found some clever names for some on wizards

Whistle(thistle): A small whistle that lays on the end of a stem
pinapple lily: A pinapple that sits in a bed of leaves.
Hawkthorn(hawthorn): A hawk head on a flower stem that caws when it's ready to be harvested.
ghost flower: a flower that has a ghost that pops out of the flower when it's ready to be harvested.
glory lily: a lily that has a proud face and stars always fall around it.
pussy willow: a large tree that instead of flowers has cat heads.
glee weed (sea weed): A bundle of tall grass always claps there hands and smile .
Sore old coral: Coral that has a grey beard and it constantly holds his back in on hand while the other holds it's cane.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Flaxseed purple petals around the flower with a yellow and black sunface.
Called Shalazar Hopefully it comes with cards for all battles .Just a thought a beautiful little plant that is good for all animals walking and flying.
Nuntec if it has already been done ok...

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
i would name the plant the digital commander. it would be a robot comander of a monster like a fire elf or something else. 8)but it is like a digital kind like what it looks like when a tv blurs out black and white thats how it would look.there can only be from the worlds that those monsters come from but only the bosses have to be crafted :D :D 8)

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I think there should be a gh plant called "Bear Berry Bush"

and i think it should look like baldurgoldpaws face on a bush but like tenth of them are on the bush and there tiny

and i think it should give 1000 garden xp and give reagents such as scrap iron, stone block, and glass vial

plus it should give treasure cards such as fuel, stun block, and earthquake o and plus its rarest item it should get should be a pet such as "magician rat" or "fire elf" pets!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Indian Corn
Silver King Sweet Corn
Golden Corn
Creamed Corn
Cat Naps
Frog Horns
Knight in Gales
Golden Hot Rods
Upsie Daisies
Spicy Tomatoes
Chilly Peppers

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
i dont kone (and pardon my spiling) if you alredy have one of thes but what about a plant that grows a pet egg once every year make sure it is in fernecr and coud i have one for free sens i thout of it

:D

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
i would call it the fire wire and it would be a bunch of wires with flaming fire and it would be for level 60 and it would do 130 damage it would have every element it would cost 20,000 gold :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Forget-me-knots and it looks like knots and it would give you the entangle treasure card :) :-) :)

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
eggplant plant that makes you a cooked egg of your liking every day of every year, you can also chose how you want your egg done.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
lady bug that gives garden xp, regeants, mega snack pack and also mounts for 1 day only

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I would name the plant money tree and every 24 hours it would give some gold.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009

Fairy Ferns translucent, opalescent and delicate with gold and silver sparkles

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I know I came a day late for feedback friday, but I got a good idea; talkili (looks just like brocoli, except it was a face and flaps it's gums all the time. In other words, it's just plain chatty.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The marley-bone. A plant only found in marleybone and is plainly a dog holding a bone in its mouth. I wonder what it would look like

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Tu-lips:

Looks like: A bush with lips poking out of it
Sounds like: every once in a while they make these kissing sounds
Dislikes: Stinkweed

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Th puppy-buddy. A plant or flower that looks like a dog and when harvested, it gives you any kind of puppy ( maybe a sugestion to a new pet). Plant can only be found in Marleybone or bought by charley in golem court for 50 coins.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I think a plant called bouncy beans would be a splended plant to have added to our gardens :)