Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
A plant I'd like to see is Heal-All. Early American colonists harvested this "weed" under the assumption it actually healed all ills (but it really does help with sore throats). The plant's blooms could look like red crosses or sprites and it would yie :Dld a treasure card that gives one heal or a sprite.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Forget Me Not (Alaskan State Flower). At mature they have their bags packed and ready to go, but their animation suggests that they were left.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
bub217 wrote:
A dragonflower! When you cultivate it, you would get treasure cards that have spells pertaining to dragons.
jonathan:its cool my game name is jonathanstorycoin

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Dizzies (daisies)- white flowers that spin around like they're dizzy :D

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Holly-Socks!(HollyHocks) has socks on the leaves, and poppies it has little fireworks going off inside the plant :P

~Ice Legendary

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Trees!

Weeping Willow
Harvesting grants Storm based TC's, snacks and reagents

Black Ash
Harvesting grants Death based TC's, snacks and reagents

Flowering Dogwood
Harvesting grants Myth based TC's, snacks and reagents

Tree-of-Heaven
Harvesting grants Life based TC's, snacks and reagents

Snowbell
Harvesting grants Ice based TC's, snacks and reagents

Red Pine
Harvesting grants Fire based TC's, snacks and reagents

Honey Locust
Harvesting grants Balance based TC's, snacks and reagents

Staghorn Sumac
Harvesting grants Star based TC's, snacks and reagents

Goldenrain Tree
Harvesting grants Sun based TC's, snacks and reagents

Fullmoon Maple
Harvesting grants Moon based TC's, snacks and reagents

Additional trees:

Pignut Hickory
Sassafras
Tamarack
Sourwood
London Planetree
Pawpaw
Boxelder
Blackjack Oak
Baldcypress
Quaking Aspen
Bigtooth Aspen
Scarlet Oak
Chokecherry
Cottonwood
Coffeetree
Corktree
Crabapple

Survivor
May 25, 2010
you should have a plant called "the ghost a boo" it has the body of a ghost and trys to scare people. 8)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Raspberry Swirl: A shrub that grows and gives vanilla and raspberry swirled ice cream cones pet snack when harvested at mature and elder. Would require a medium soil plot.

Booberry: A creepy plant (possibly curly black stems and leaves) that "blooms" with little ghosts floating around it. It would give ectoplasm when harvested at adult and maybe a Spectre Treasure Card at elder.

Poppies: A flower whose blooms randomly "pop" with multi-colored dust. When you harvest it, it gives a X% chance at a power pip for a day or something.

Bleeding Hearts: A shrub that has heart blossoms that drip blood. Harvesting it empowers life drain spells (ghoul, vampire, etc.) for a certain amount of time and gives a Vampire or Ghoul Treasure card at elder.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
i think we should add blistering berrie bush which would be a few berries that set on fire every so often, and extinguish a few seconds after in smoke and then turn back red-orange. challenge: 7 rewards: 7 cost: 4750 gold sold in the bazaar only. thx for reading!

Survivor
May 04, 2010
lightlies
different colored lillies with lights on the end or the stamin to brighten up your garden at night

Survivor
May 08, 2010
commander flower:it will give you treaure cards plants itmes and coins in 24 houres and it will work like,help plants and all the plants that have flys rank1,2,3,will be good :-)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I think you should have Astral plants. - Star Melons, Moon Flower, Sun Berries.
Also: You should have Fire Flowers- Flowers where each petal is made out of fire.
Dreadful Midnight Roses- Black Roses where the stems grow roses and tiny skulls.
Oh and personally I think we should have friut trees- they would be harder to get of course, last longer than normal plants, and give mre in the way of xp, cards, and reagents. Those are my thoughts I'm off to play now.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
if i could create a new plant, it would be an oni fruit tree, and it would be a tall tree with oni shaped fruit clinging to its leaves and branches. it should be winnable from the 3 oni's throughout mooshu and after harvested and elder, drop mega snacks. this would be coool and benifeit everybody who farmes it

sincerely,
Will Crowdust level 60 death

p.s can you guys make the level 60 crab alley gear easier to win please?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
Snake Roots: a tree with roots that slither around tree like snakes: gives thunder snake,frost snake, fire snake,frost serpent, fire serpent, storm serpent treasure cards and pets.

Spider Plant: a tree with 8 stumps and top of tree is spider body: gives spider pets: lava spider, magma spider, blue spider, etc.

Someone else suggested these but no description :D

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
hi, i think there should be a plant called the deaf. Its like a death tree with skulls for leafs and when it harvests it gives you 1000 gold,50xp,a death treasure card and a death wand that has a skeletal pirate.(It takes very very very long to harvest). Please put it on please please please, if you don't owell
thnx for reading. BYE :)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I would like to create a night Bloomer but in Wizard101 form, it would have a face of a moon with light blue petals, the flower would give you treasure cards relating to the Moon school when an elder and harvested.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
I Got It!!!! Butterfly Bush! It Has Sticks Of Butter, Or If You Want, Globs Of Butter On It And Will "Fly" At Wizards Standing Around It.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
My idea are:Ice Boomshroom,Coconut Bush,Frozen Snapdragon and,Lifely Snapdragon.Ice Boomshroom is rank 5 will give 3000 ex when harvested and will give ice treasure cards and reagents,Coconut Bush is rank 7 and will give 3500 ex when harvested and will give life treasure cards and reagents,Frozen Snapdragon is rank 5 and will give 3000 ex when harvested and will give the same stuff as the Ice Boomshroom,and the Lifely Snapdragon is rank 7 and gives the same stuff as the Coconut Bush. :D :D :D

David
Level 51 Grandmaster Sorcerer