Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi everyone! Friday has visited us once again, and with it, comes time for another Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

First of all, thank you for the massive, massive amounts of housing item suggestions! It will admittedly take a while to sort through them all, but we'll definitely keep them in mind when we're scratching our heads about which pieces of the world would be good to bring into your humble (or not so humble) abodes.

This week, we'll stay with the housing theme but venture outside. If you could wave your magic wands and make a new plant appear, what would its name be? For example, I might wave my wand and create Sunflowers (a plant with suns on it). What would you cultivate?

Looking forward to reading all the clever ideas to come! ::grin::

Quick note from Professor Greyrose - you can also post on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/wizard101

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
fox gloves but with foxes heads as blooms
cyclops azeaia
tiger liles with a tiger head

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Uni-corn,a plant shaped like a unicorn's head with a horn made out of corn :D

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I would make Lillucks. Lucky Lillocs. It would be a bush, that comes with purple clover clumps.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Licker-ish. I plant that's a big tongue. Unless it's been done. Then forget I said anything.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
A dragonflower! When you cultivate it, you would get treasure cards that have spells pertaining to dragons.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I like that idea of sunflowers.

My suggestion would be Crabgrass. The blades of grass would have crab claws at the end of them and drop crab apples mega snack for harvest or at elder.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I garden and like pretty much any plant I can grow in AZ, but if you're looking for new plants for the game, here are some real plants with fun names:
“Spider Plant” Chlorophytum comosum
“Old Man Cactus” Cephalocereus senilis
“Catnip/Catmint” Nepeta cataria
“Elephant’s Foot AKA Ponytail Palm” Beaucarnea recurvata
“Hen and Chicks” Sempervivum
“Donkey’s Tail or Burro’s Tail” Sedum morganianum
“String of Pearls” Senecio rowleyanu

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I would love to have Fairy Wings, when once I get them fulling grown I can wear them permanently
I would also like to have that same concept with Holiday Decorations for my castles and homes...

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Defender
May 21, 2009
I have a few ideas for creative plants.

Strawberries: This plant would be berries made of bendy straws or hay straws. They could come in red & pink varities. They would require a small plot.

Ears of Corn: This plantwould be like corn with ears on them or corn that looks like ears. The could come in regular, white, and blue varities. They would require a large plot.

Well thats all I got for now so, ttyl.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Boolips. (like tulips...) It looks all ghostly and randomly says boo :D

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
The freeze

A giant tree made of ice that once you grow it and everything and it reaches elder and turns into a ghost blah blah you get really AWSEOME rewards. 10 of them to be exact. Plus it will take about a month or less to grow. And it also be a crowns item that cost 5,000 crowns

1. The tree itself as a furniture item
2. 1,000 gold
3. Maybe a wand of some sort
4. A ice treasure card
5. A trainging point
6. 1,000 XP (garden xp)
7. A random mini game
8. A pet of any kind through the game that arent school based but will get spritely and cool talents based on the school it is of your choice. BUT we get to chose what pet from the list of pets
9. A RANDOM ITEM ANYTHING (not an example: pets )
10. A mount :) :-) :D :-o

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
hi i got an idea: tu-pip: it gives empower and elucidate when harvest! :-) :)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I think there should be a plant called the demonic rose or frost twilly

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh wow a chance to create our own special plant...

what would it be?
i would create a butter fly bush
that would shiver then shake and release a
big globs of golden butter
from the yellow buds on the tips.
or
it could just squirt spurts of butter
on to those who stand to close.

that would be my first horticultural endeavor

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
I think an apple,orange,peaches or whatever fruit it may be... of course that would make it a tree plant but i think that would be nice

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
astral tree a tree with sun leafs moon leafs star leafs gives astral treashere cards.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
I would pick a plant with a vampire face. To go along with the vampire spell that we so much like casting. It would have red eyes and fangs.