Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
sun flower. when you plant it the seed is red and when it grows it will trun into a sun :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hey Kingsisle! I have some more ideas i would like to share with you,
"The House Plant" like a little house you grow with weeds coming out of it. It could give some house items.
I heard a metion of Kudzo? I think that would be awesome :)
Also for all you candy lovers I thought of a candy tree :D it has random candy on the leaves Yummm................

~Ice Legend ;P

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
I would create a high level onion (or garlic) plant that gives occasional Poison TC's

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Antoino Starsheild lvl 60 life wizzard.
Sour Apples. But with faces like they just ate the sourest thing in the entire spirel and they be hard to grow, but not to hard. And they give big rewards.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I would pick a plant with fire with it and gives ten spells.
With tiger head and zebra color.
Wizard Anger Earth Fist
level 31

Survivor
May 06, 2010
well................... I got a phew ideas ( and yes i know they are verrrrrrrrry....... random xD ) So lets get started....

1. Pan-See Tree ( yea i know there is no such thing as a pansy tree but still xD ) A tree the size of a ninja fig, with pans with eyes hanging from it :D
Requires rank 6 and large plot.
Also, the Silver and Golden Pan-See trees.
( they look the exact same except the pans instead of black, are silver or gold. ) Requires rank 8 and enchanted large plot.

2. Racer Berries ( more or less my stupid transfer of raspberries. ) A giant red berry with a helmet on and its in a racing car xD requires rank 3 and meduim plot.
Also Racer Blue and Blackberries, Same thing just color of berry and racing car change. Blue Racer berries requires rank 4 and meduim plot. Black Racer Berries require rank 7 and enchanted medium plot.

3. Red/Black/Purple Car-Nations. A very small flower that instead of where the flower is at the top of the stem....... a colored car ( red/black/purple ) and the car has eyes too ( xD random like i said )
Red Car-Nation requires rank 2 small plot. Black requires rank 4 small plot.
Purple requires rank 8 enchanted small plot.

P.S. Im not a fan of cars its just that those 2 ideas were cars soooo xD not my problem ONWARD WE GO!!

4. Frozen/Fiery Lanterns ( you know those chinese lantern plants that grow like weeds but they're not? well this is the game version of them xD ) A plant with a lantern at the top of the stem hanging down, and either frozen flies or fireflies ( depends on which type the lantern is ) are getting shocked by the lantern xD
Fiery Lantern requires rank 5 medium plot. Frozen Lantern requires rank 8 enchanted medium plot.

5. ( i know i spelled a lot of things wrong in this one so ignore the errors XD ) Que-Cumbers a giant cucumber with sunglasses on and one of those que things people use for movies when they say action xD
Que-Cumber reqiures rank 2 small plot. Deadly Que-Cumber requires rank 6 enchanted small plot.

6. Sea-Weeds ( you all should know what this is XD! ) Seaweeds sticking straight up and bending side to side like they're dancing ( and yes they got mini eyes!! )
Sea-Weeds require rank 4 meduim plot. Frozen Sea-Weeds require rank 6 enchanted medium plot. Deadly Sea-Weeds require rank 8 enchanted medium plot.

Well i got a lot more ideas but i think i wasted enough space xD i hope you like my ideas!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
If i'm not to late I have some more :?

Grasseus: A marriachi band of grass. They are supposed to all have musstaches and an instrument, and a sumbrerro
Swinecone tree: Insted of pinecones on this tree it has tiny pigs, and you get on when it's at elder
Napples: An apple tree that has apples that sit in hammocks and sleep
Chimp pansies: In the center of this flower there is a monkey head It screeches and yells when it's ready for harvest.
cry baby cucumbers: Cucumbers that where diapers and cry :-(.
Spine vine: A vine that looks like the spine of a dragon .
nose rose: A rose that has a nose in the center of the flower.
pleadnuts:Peanuts that beg you to harvest them when it's time.

That's all i have. Plz look at this.

by ryan shadowrider Grandmaster diviner

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
If it's not too late here is my idea....... =)

The Maple Weed:

Looks: It will be a medium-sized shrub with branches holding Maple Syrup bottles
Plot: Medium Enchanted Soil
Level: A level 4 plant
Cost: 1,200 gold or 750 Crowns
Likes: Stinkweed (Due to 'weed' in it's name and rank smell)
Dislikes: Elvis Parsley (Due to annoying dancing and boo bop-ing)
Daily Needs:
Sunlight
Water
and sometimes pest (Rank 1 & 2)

Sophia SpellHorn
Level 59 Grandmaster Sorcerer
And her Pet Hydra
Luck E. Charms

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
A Celery Stalker: A stalk of celery dressed in rogue's clothing, looking shifty and shady, maybe with a high-collared trench coat. :)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I would add trees. Both miniature and normal sized.

Weeping willows crying all the time giving tears of gems.
Mighty oaks, flexing muscles, giving damage boosting t.c.
Maybe a apple tree giving a golden apple worth coins.
etc.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
rangertom6 wrote:
Coolips (tulips with glasses)

Cat tails (real cat tails)

Hah! My Nickname is Cat so therefore I vote this idea out of the question because

1. I dont have a tail
2. This is not fair to Cats that have tails and would like to keep them
3. That would be just plain weird
4. mmmm cookies! -eats cookie- O wait oops
5. MEOW! O oops sorry, well anyways.... I would rather not lose my tail
6. Um i dont have a number six
7. This is my favorite number

Survivor
May 03, 2009
bixbyj02 wrote:
a cat plant! :)

Uh again the nickname is Cat and I find these "CAt plant" concepts disturbing and scary! CATs are friends not plants!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
bayercarlosk wrote:
well................... I got a phew ideas ( and yes i know they are verrrrrrrrry....... random xD ) So lets get started....

1. Pan-See Tree ( yea i know there is no such thing as a pansy tree but still xD ) A tree the size of a ninja fig, with pans with eyes hanging from it :D
Requires rank 6 and large plot.
Also, the Silver and Golden Pan-See trees.
( they look the exact same except the pans instead of black, are silver or gold. ) Requires rank 8 and enchanted large plot.

2. Racer Berries ( more or less my stupid transfer of raspberries. ) A giant red berry with a helmet on and its in a racing car xD requires rank 3 and meduim plot.
Also Racer Blue and Blackberries, Same thing just color of berry and racing car change. Blue Racer berries requires rank 4 and meduim plot. Black Racer Berries require rank 7 and enchanted medium plot.

3. Red/Black/Purple Car-Nations. A very small flower that instead of where the flower is at the top of the stem....... a colored car ( red/black/purple ) and the car has eyes too ( xD random like i said )
Red Car-Nation requires rank 2 small plot. Black requires rank 4 small plot.
Purple requires rank 8 enchanted small plot.

P.S. Im not a fan of cars its just that those 2 ideas were cars soooo xD not my problem ONWARD WE GO!!

4. Frozen/Fiery Lanterns ( you know those chinese lantern plants that grow like weeds but they're not? well this is the game version of them xD ) A plant with a lantern at the top of the stem hanging down, and either frozen flies or fireflies ( depends on which type the lantern is ) are getting shocked by the lantern xD
Fiery Lantern requires rank 5 medium plot. Frozen Lantern requires rank 8 enchanted medium plot.

5. ( i know i spelled a lot of things wrong in this one so ignore the errors XD ) Que-Cumbers a giant cucumber with sunglasses on and one of those que things people use for movies when they say action xD
Que-Cumber reqiures rank 2 small plot. Deadly Que-Cumber requires rank 6 enchanted small plot.

6. Sea-Weeds ( you all should know what this is XD! ) Seaweeds sticking straight up and bending side to side like they're dancing ( and yes they got mini eyes!! )
Sea-Weeds require rank 4 meduim plot. Frozen Sea-Weeds require rank 6 enchanted medium plot. Deadly Sea-Weeds require rank 8 enchanted medium plot.

Well i got a lot more ideas but i think i wasted enough space xD i hope you like my ideas!

Awesome ideas GO RANDOMNESS! Btw I really liked 2. 4. + 5.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hi Ms. Falmea! I have some plants that i think would be quite enjoyable to the people playing the game listed below.

"Sell-ery"- A stalk of celery sitting in a chair behind a desk that has bags of money on it like it is ready to sell something.

"Cord Grass"- A bunch of green electrical cords placed in the dirt like grass. They flow around in the wind and like to "look" at people that walk nearby.

"Orange Tree"- An actually orange (I know right!) tree.

"Green Apple Tree"- A tree (Maybe you could make a single tree plant template and use it for the previous plant and this one) with many sick (Hence the word green) apples hanging from it. These apples would have bulging cheeks as if they were about to regurgitate (Parden my spelling, I just didn't want to use a different, more disgusting, version of the word).

So... These are my personal ideas and I would like to share some others that I like from other comments in my own interpretations.

"Dogwood Tree"- A tree like the previous ones that looks completely normal. But... every few seconds a zig-zag horizontal crack opens in the side like a mouth with sharp teeth and barks (Hence the word dog).

"Two-Lip"- A stem with a pair of lips on top of it insead of a flower that likes to kiss people and if no one is nearby, the air. It also has a pair of vines or leaves that it likes to hug with.

"Old Man Cactus"- Merle Ambrose after he has used a cactus Polymorph spell!

"Cat Tails"- A bunch of cat tails dispersed in grass that move and flicker like normal cat tails. They could have different patterns and colors like they are from different species of cats.

"Crab Grass"- Long grass that looks like normal, except they have a bunch of orange crabs with snapping claws at the end of each one.

Please take my ideas into account.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I would like to see plant that can turn into a pet now that be cool and maybe sell it in crowns shop have drop some where in the game woohoo

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
how about a spell that will let us just have the plant as a decoration, never harvest it at all. I love the snapdragons and would like to just have them at my house. Just something to think about. Just like some people have plants for looks I think it wold be neat

thanks for reading
:D

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
My idea is a plant called Whistle Thistles, tangled brambles or a thorny plant that makes whistling noises whenever someone goes near. It would give mostly life stuff and sometimes, on very rare occasions, it gives that thorny looking life sword. I forgot the name.

-Matt

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
mount tree- it would look like a miniature tree and when ready to harvest it gives you a permanent mount 8)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
How about a "chilly pepper" like an ice pepper, or a "cabb-age" an old guy's face on a cabbage. What about a "mapple syrup tree."

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
It took me a while to think about this, so I started listening to music. Then an Idea came to me.

Elvis PARSLEY!

So uh, yeah... If it's already made/taken ignore this whole post

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Boney dragon - a bone dragon variant of the snap dragons, but, instead of giving drops, it destroys all pests.

Needrya (corny, i know :P ) - the three heads of hydra that watch over an area and take care of all needs of a plant instead of dropping items.

Both plants watch over a large area for 24-48 hours.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
The invisi-plant! requires small plot and gives housing item at elder. The invisible couch....

LOL XD

Administrator
Flaming firecats, this is a fantastic list! I'd like to pick a favorite but I.... I just can't! The sheer volume of awesome names in this list is astounding! I'll admit, I haven't read through each and every page, but this is DEFINITELY bookmarked for later. Quite a few are already on our brainstorming list (we've got hundreds of ideas that just haven't been made yet), but there are a lot of new ideas. Thanks, and a new Feedback Friday will be up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea