Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
How about this one:

Sweet-gum Tree: A tree with gum packages on the branches instead of leaves :D

P.S. if anyone said this before the i with you

Paul Stormglade, Level 60 Diviner

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
OMG :D
You could make Buttercup flowers! Where it's like a tea cup filled with butter! lol hahah
Maybe even Jazzmints! Like little saxaphones (the jazz part) with pieces of mint all over it.
Spring Flowers! Flowers on springs! :D
Bluebonnets! Like, bonnets that are blue!

Those are just a few among of all my ideas, I'll post more once I come up with some!

Olivia IceCloud
Lvl. 59 Grandmaster
School of Ice

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
I think ambrosia would be cool, it would be a bush with flowers that look like Headmaster Ambrose

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
hi i got an idea! krocko vine a vine with crocodile heads. its supposed to be your pet and give you power!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
A Lemon Mering Tree
-A tree with lemons that are like bells and ring

and

A Pine Apple Tree
-A pine tree with apples growing on it

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
If I could make a plant it would be ice-burg lettuce. It could be lettuce inside a peice of ice!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Bird of Pairofdice - a pair of dice with wings, when it's time to harvest, they roll. The higher the roll, the better the treasure. :D

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Peace in a pod.
Evil Snow peas but rainbow colors and the peas have glasses with peace signs on them on.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i would think the idea of uni-corn is really good and straw-berries
for straw berries i would think it wold be a bush with straws on it and uni-corn is where its a tree with corn and unicorns on it :) :-) :D :-D :-o

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
I would make two plants. One that in named Crocus which is a Krok body. :-) Attempted Javascript Attack With COLOR

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
Wand should be called Wraith's Head and it should be 130 death damage and level 58+ only. The plant should be a Drake Flower. It should be a flower with a drake in the middle and and green around it. It should give reagents and rank 2 treasure cards :)

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
Military Pea that has a military helmet and a rattling gun in its mouth that shoots out peas.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
A Jelly bean because if u wave ur wand it because real and if u wave ur wand again u can pick if u want jelly or beans or jelly beans :P

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
I'm thinking of making a plant called Dancing Banana Tree. It's a small tree of dancing bananas. Rank 1+ only. Rewards:
1.Random treasure card
2.7 or 1 day broom mount
3.Pet of your school (elder only)
4.More Dancing Banana Tree seeds
Needs:Small pot or small pile of dirt

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
pop-corn

1.seed
just a normal seed
2.young
a little tree with dots on it
3.mature
a big tree with tons of exploding corn on it
4. elder
a big grey tree with more exploding corn on it
5.nearly dead
a tiny tree with no leaves on
6.dead
a few sticks

if you wan to meet me on wizard101 i am

Mark lightsong
level57 and getting higher
balance school

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Pillow-Buds - Pillow-shaped heads and feathered leaves.

Spiral-Pest Trap (instead of Venus fly trap.) - Eats pests in garden and a spiral shaped head with pointy teeth. (Very Costly)

Moon Fruit - Small tree with moons on it

Sleepy Bush - Sleeping Lamb shaped bush with Zzzzz's.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
they should have a new plant called smorechid[orchid] it would have a green stem and have a smore on the end of it and it would give you smores for your pets at elder or you could have a flower called snorchid and have a orchid flower with a face thats asleep and snoring

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I think the pepper is a good idea and it drops fire pet snacks that would be cool javascript:emoticon(':-)');

Survivor
Mar 03, 2011
Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
Purr-sythia (forsythia) - Purring flowers
Wham-boo (bamboo) - bamboo that hits back
Sad-ish (radish) - boo hoo, likes desparagus, dislikes laugh-odil
Croak-us (crocus) - "Ribbet"
Silly-lily (lily) - hee hee, likes laugh-odil
Squash-buckler (Squash) - "Shiver me timbers"
Poke-a-nut or Polka-nut tree (coconut)
Love-ender (lavender) - very loving
Smile-ac (lilac) - :D
Grrr-ape (grape) - Growling fruit
Care-ots or Scare-ots (carrots) - Caring or scaring

Fun feedback. Whole family let the imaginations run and had a lot of fun with it.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
Well i have three sugustions
DanaBanana
its just basically a banana with one of those folded rocker bandanas's think Brett Michels
it could have a small pot or dirt pile because its just a loner
StarFruit
A star/ sea star that would just bounce around
or
A plant with some celebrity glasses and autographed papers that could have cameras floating around it
this would need a pretty big pot of dirt pile because celebrities need alot of space :D
KumSquat
Be creative with this one it could be just like a pile of green mush or something that could give you like humongo frog at full growth
this would probably have a small/medium pot or pile of dirt because it is just a blob

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011

Above all the posted comments I would much rather have a plant that gives mega snacks. I know you guys took them away because some people found a plant stacking glitch. Well, I have spend hundreds of dollars on crowns and I simply can't afford to pay anymore on mega snack packs. It takes many pets to perfect the abilities, therefore many mega snacks or months of regular snacks to get your pets to perfection. I have done waterworks until I have water coming out of my ears and I hardly ever got a mega snack pack from them. Please please please make this easier on those of us who do it the hard way and give us some plants with mega snacks. Besides, it would make gardening much more enjoyable :)

Thanks,

Eric BlueEyes - Legendary Life

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
ryrp24 wrote:
The freeze

A giant tree made of ice that once you grow it and everything and it reaches elder and turns into a ghost blah blah you get really AWSEOME rewards. 10 of them to be exact. Plus it will take about a month or less to grow. And it also be a crowns item that cost 5,000 crowns

1. The tree itself as a furniture item
2. 1,000 gold
3. Maybe a wand of some sort
4. A ice treasure card
5. A trainging point
6. 1,000 XP (garden xp)
7. A random mini game
8. A pet of any kind through the game that arent school based but will get spritely and cool talents based on the school it is of your choice. BUT we get to chose what pet from the list of pets
9. A RANDOM ITEM ANYTHING (not an example: pets )
10. A mount :) :-) :D :-o

HOLY!!! Thats genius man! But why canty it be bought for 10,000 gold? That would be like EPIC