Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
i would make a fruit called the blood orange it is based on the vampire so it would be like a tree that have oranges but the oranges have fangs and little red eyes

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I would pick a (plant house) that you can go in and look at all your plants as they grow. What do you think :?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Hello, I have some ideas.

1. One of my ideas is a plant that looks like a wand and casts a random spell for you ( example: it could give extra heath, mana, pet energy, etc.) when you harvest it. Its name could be wiz-wand.
2. Another idea i have. you could make a plant that has three tomatoes that are angry and on fire . They could give you a fire spell when you harvest them. there name could be angry triplets.
3. My last idea is a ghost with a skull on top of its head that gives you a death spell when harvested. Its name could be ghostly deathly.

Hope my ideas helped :D

please tell me which idea was your favorite ( mine was #2). Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
i would make a plant called the blood orange. it is based on the vampire spell. it would a tree with blood oranges on it. the oranges will be a orangish-red color.the oranges will have fangs and red eyes. the trunk of the tree is gray, and the leaves would be black.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
how about this: the abduction root...
-it gives you a abduction card for the death school
- this card can steal one enemy (can't posess boss) and add it to your side for the duration of the fight but...
- if you have a full party then the posessed will come out in the middle of the fight to give the whole party a full heal then leaves in a puff of smoke never to be seen again...
I think that would help wizards out in huge bossfights

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hi Ms. Falmea! I love this idea for new plants because I found very quickly that the plants in the game were becoming boring for the reason that there are no new ones. I think, as new plants, the peppers should be introduced into the game! The first pepper is the "Chill-i Pepper." When this pepper is mature, it looks like a pepper or a group of peppers in a basket that are blue and frozen. They are also hugging themselves and chattering their teeth with wide eyes. The second pepper is the "Green Pepper." Like the "Chill-i Pepper", it is a pepper or a group of peppers in a basket. When these peppers are mature, they are green with wide eyes and bulging cheeks so they appear to be sick. The final of the peppers is the "Red Hot Pepper." It is in a basket like the others. The things that make it different, though, is that it is red and on fire. It also has an angry face. Please take my peppers into account because I feel they could make a great addition to the game.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
maybe like chair-ies or ape-les or hot chocolate where a candy bar is like steaming cause its hot or soda-pop like a face on a soda bottle of a guy for the pop? :D 8)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
i think there should be a bird of paradise but instead of flowers it has actual birds on it !

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
How about instead of a sunflower, it could be a funflower? With rainbow colored petals and a clown-ish face and it spouts confetti at random intervals? I know everyone wants the plants to give them spells, but that would make everything too easy, this plant wouldn't give you too much stuff, and could be bought from any of the W101 stores that sold seeds and could be bought with gold. Maybe it could give a good treasure card, or rare reagent, maybe even a furniture item like those party streamers, or a birthday cake, you know, party-themed stuff?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Snowdrops!
With little snowflakes!

Tiger lilies!
With tigers for heads.

Passion flowers, with little hearts and stuff!

Survivor
May 20, 2011
Jazzmine, as in jazz music.
Lemon merange (sp?), as in the pie.
Apple Jacks, as in the kids game OR the cards.
Thyme, as in time.
Foxgloves, I think you can figure out this one.
Wistful Wisteria, again obvious.
Sugarcane, as in sugar canes.
Catnip, cat orientated.
Cheeries, cheerful cherries.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
hey wizards! how about this plant.....
the bushido vine
- it gives you a bushido samurai card
- the undead samurai rises from the grave welding a kitana and does a samurai slash attack (for seven power pips you would get a one hit kill only on an enemey not a boss, on a boss the card gives you half of his hit points any thing other than seven power pips would give you normal damage. )
(samurai are known for one-hit-kills or critical hit so put that in consideration)and the hits should be more with power pips :)

i also came up with another idea of the abduction root-listed in another post
(death wizard Leesha Bluehaven & fire wizard Angus FireStaff)

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
How about Blackbeary Bushes? Each berry could have a bear head on them. :-o

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I suggest a Morning Glory.It would be a blue flower yawning and reading a newspaper.Once it is ripe and ready to harvest it would give out ice treasure cards.Such as Ice Beetle,Frost Cat, and Snow Serpent.It would be a rank one plant.Also, given by gobblers.

Thank you for reading my idea

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i would say corny corn! :D
owl-falfa
winter weat (could be like weat but have a winter touch to it)
suger beaters
pop-eeys (popeys)

:-) :)

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I like the water plants idea earlier in the thread along with the permanent version of the plants. It would be great to be able to enjoy our plants on a regular basis - like poster said - they wouldn't have to give any rewards but would act more like a furniture item. Maybe we could craft them or receive them as a gardening quest reward? It would be cool too to be able to "set" the age of the plant. Some of the current plants I like at the elder versus younger stages.

As for the plants themselves, what about:

Feather ferns - where the fronds look like feathers
Pennyroyals - with little crowns on the face of coins
Hibiscuits - with biscuits instead of flowers, maybe they drop a pet food "biscuit"
Poppy Tops - that grow the old fashioned little toy spinning "tops"
Baby's Breath - grows little pods that give off tiny white puffs like clouds
Rainbow Paintbrush - grow tall stalks with paintbrush tips - they could paint tiny rainbows

I enjoy the gardening. It will be great to see some growth in this area... ;)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
May 11, 2011
i think it should be a plant called wiz - tree and it gives you hats and wands and decks and all that stuff.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Why not a plant in the shape of a black cat with green eyes breaking a mirror that keep coming back

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
Weasel Weed: A weed that would allow you to weasel into a fight and help out without having to join the fight.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
i suggest that there is a plant that has the stem and flower of a lily, and then in the center there is a little baby tiger, and the plant is called a tiger lily :) :-) :D

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Fire and ice Roses with some on fire and some frozen and Monkey Grass grass with monkeys on them and final Hally Bush (holy bush) a bush made from a bunch of halls