Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Matthew Thunderthorn ~ Level 43 Necromancer
Hey guys. I have mentioned this before and mentioning again because i am really really curious on how to hit much harder. My question is- How and where do i get the death shields that keep adding. For example. I saw someone use a +30% seven times. HOW DID HE DO THAT? I have heard that it is a treasure card. So i tried to make my shields treasure card... it didn't work. And i went to wizard city and Krokotopia Libraries. They don't have death shields. Can somebody help me out. I would love to know where i can get the shield cards. Can i buy them?
~ Well thank you for reading. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
~please reply! :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
hi am nathen darkstone i am a level 29 wizard and if any one has any way of knowing were a mander pet is plz tell me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Some come in the Crown card packs you can buy. Some come as drops.

Seven boosts?
Personal blade, treasure blade, booster treasure blade, +
personal trap, treasure trap, booster treasure trap +
personal curse, treasure curse, booster curse +
personal feint....etc

This what you mean?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Hey, i'm a level 48 death/life wizard. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get lifebane. I have looke like everywhere but no luck. Plaese help.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Gabriel Moonrider Adept Necromancer. I enjoy being a Necromancer, it is probably the most fun. Sure the other schools have a lot of big spells, but ours are unique spells. You have fire elves, ice elves, frost bats, storm bats, etc. The other schools just copy each other's spells with their own spin on them. Ours are not duplicated and are genuinely death school only.

My problem right now, is getting to Grubb in Sunken City. I have tried three times to do it alone and it's impossible for one wizard to do on his/her own.

I'm also confused by the Death Prism. I'm not sure what it does and they give me very little understanding of how to use it, so I never equip it in my deck.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Nightkeeper wrote:
I'm also confused by the Death Prism. I'm not sure what it does and they give me very little understanding of how to use it, so I never equip it in my deck.

If you are facing a Death Boss (or any death based foe) you will have to face the problem of resistance. As you move on in the game, this can get quite large. But on the flip side, if they resist death spells, they are boosted vs life school spells.

The prism, when placed on a death based creature, turns around his resistance into a bonus.

A boss with 30% resistance vs death:
A 150 point spell would do 105 dam.
A 150 point spell after a death prism is cast would do 195 dam.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Thank you Mike! Finally I understand what it's for. I'll use it more often.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
hi I'm hunter soul hunter level 27 and my second class is myth. i just want to say DEATH ROCKS SO HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

the graveyard is in the haunted cave in triton avenue use your compass

Survivor
Feb 06, 2009
need help with level 48 scarecrow search, i go to tree of life to defeat demon but cannot find him. tried quest helper but it runs out and there is no one there.
i am jack froghunter master level could use some advice on this.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
ok now im a lvl 10 and now need help on General Akilles... but i need help on that too... so uhhh like b4 quote this and tell me the Realm and Area... and meet me in Cyclops Lane at General Akilles's tower...

Survivor
May 13, 2009
My name is Michael Deathblood i'm a Journeyman(16) Necromancer, if you see me add me and i currently need help with the throneroom of fire dungeon sp help if u want plz also my second school is storm and it rox

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I cant imagine wanting to use a minion that does death dmg. My entire combat strategy relies on casting curse, deathtrap, fient, etc. to pump up my lifesteal spells as much as possible. I use a different dmg wand for the same reason.

Kane SpiritBane, lvl 30 something. I only run vamps and pirates as my attack spells. I choose storm as my secondary but now I'm wondering if that was a good choice. Even vs death creatures i run my death deck. I find I need the powerpips too much to rely on high dmg spells of another shcool.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
sydney3503 wrote:
need help with level 48 scarecrow search, i go to tree of life to defeat demon but cannot find him. tried quest helper but it runs out and there is no one there.
i am jack froghunter master level could use some advice on this.

Just proceed to do the instance board. Eventually a portal will be activated and you can travel through it and fight the demon.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008

Hey there pplz! I'm a death student and proud of it too!
My name is Brooke RedHaven and I'm a Master (lvl 43).i'm really stuck on a quest, the one where you have to go into the labyrinth( in Dragonspyre) and locate Dean's cell. If you ever see me around there I would really appreciate it if you could help me :)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
:hi i am a lvl 20 death/fire student named Destiny Crowblossom feel free to say hi :D

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
im a level 24 death student i need to know where you get our minion can some one help me oh my name is Dainel Mythstone

Administrator
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Hi I'm Ornan Darkspear and i'm a level 10 death/myth student! I think that all the death studemts should try and get mailistare back. So what if he is evil.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

thanks for the help i needed that

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Hi, Nicholas Soulbreaker lvl 46 Master Necromancer Death/Storm, it rocks being "Deadly" I grabbed ice up to the shield and with feint i can really put the hammer on most bosses!
I have a couple of swords/staff's to offset my death attacks but with Wraith, Stormzilla and all of their boosts it is a blast to play, find your nearest death-mate and play along, you always no how to double team with Death

WE ROCK!

Survivor
May 19, 2009
How do I do the quest "Sweet Revenge?" I get to the door and it wont let me in... How do I get in pls hlp.

Thnx.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
ok, i only read the first entry because this place is 14 PAGES LONG! well i want to know something, has ANYONE hit above 5000 damage in death school?
just asking because my highest is with wraith and i can only hit about 3500 damage and that's with full death buffs and spirit trap and blade, can anyone help? besides the balance buffs, i know about them.

Adrian Deathsword
lvl 49 (almost grandmaster)
rank master (duh!)
wraith pet

DEATH IS THE BEST!
now grandmaster

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
I can hit for a little under 7000. :-) One time, while fighting Malistaire, a wizard buffed me to the point I did 22,000.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer