Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Hi! I am a level 18 necromancer and it is awsome! So far I have not chosen a second school but in some ways death seems good enough to do alone.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hi I am Hunter Wildthorn Grandmaster Necromancer.
If any fellow necromancers would like to meet me then locate me at Wizard City March 29 in Pixie Area 1 at 12:00. See you guys later.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
lttzr wrote:
JC29 wrote:
Hey i'm a Grand Master 8) and my online name is Hunter DeathSword and i use all death attacks

does anyone know where i could go to find the best death hat or shoes
so far we have found the best death clothing to be bought with tickets you earn from the arena.
let me answer this with a few added stuff 1. the best death hat is from yeva spiderkeeper.
2.the best death boots are from kraysys.
3. best death robe malistaire.
just thought you also wanted the robes also

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hi I'm Victoria Firefinder. I'm a level 14 Death student. I was wondering where do you get a dark fairy? Quote me to write me back!

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hey fellow Death students! My name is Victoria Firefinder. I need some help...I'm looking for the Histories Of Magic. Can anyone help me? Also if you want to pop by and say hi I'm usally hanging out with my BFF (Who is also a Death student :) :-) :D :-o 8) ) Scarlett Deathblood! 8)

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

You get the Skeleton key from Foulgaze and the journal from Lord Nightshade! You have to defeat them to get it. Also you have to get the Key first. (You get the quest from Merle Ambrose!) Foulgaze is located in Olde Town in Serapha's Tower and Lord Nightshade is located in Stormdrain Tower in Triton Avenue's Haunted Cave.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Hey guys i am a level 46 DEATH wizard and i love it. DEATH wizards are fun and very useful. Although fights last a while with DEATH wizards they are very strong for the fact that a good of our attacks heal us. in conclusion, i think being a DEATH wizard is a good idea but i don't want to discourage you from other possibility's :p

oh and my secondary is MYTH

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Im a level 12 Initiate Necromancer and is there a special staff for the death school and if there is how do you get it???

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
hey everyone am new in the death students club i have a death wizard its lvl 29 today am going to be lvl 30 and try to tell me what was the worst world ever

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Hey guys Vicoria Firefinder again! I am level 21 now and I found out where to get a dark fairy. I have defeated Bastilla 200 times and I still haven't gotten a dark fairy! HELP!!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I LOVE BEING A NECROMANCER the spells are super tight dude i am shawna pixieblood i am lvl 17 have fun playing the game fellow death wizards

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
my second school is balance i love balance but i look like a death student because i am one I LOVE SKULLS AND BLACK!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009

My name is PAtrick star i am an adept
so for death rocks i almost got skela pirate

KEEP ON ROKIN DEATH

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I am a fellow Death student ( 46 Master ) and love being a death student. The wraith is awesome. I hear they are talking about adding a scarecrow spell and i dont see how it can top the wraith.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I'm on level 39 and I haven't even got the wraith spell yet :( i want to to get and i will soon :)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
DEATH RULES! i am a lvl 45 and my name is Angel DeathHunter, and so far death is the best! If any of you guys have noticed their are to many fire kids running around, so if you are thinking about making a new char, make it a death, someone told me they were thinking about taking the death school out because it isnt as popular as all the other schools. Oh and ever since they updadted the game i havent enjoyed it as much as usual, taking out the old arena was the worst. Just recently i bought the new ds gear with some crowns, SO NOT WORTH IT! they took away like half the health for the hat and the shirt, so now i have less health than i did before i got the new gear. I ALMOST HAD 3000 HEALTH! YOU DONT SEE MANY DEATH WIZARDS WITH 3000 HEALTH! ya i am beyond ticked about the whole ordeal. i sure hope they change the ds gear back how it used to be, and put the arena back how it was, i think that was the best way. If they dont change it then i will have to say goodbye to the wizard world for good

Otherwise all you death wizards: KEEP ON ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Nicholas deathblade lvl 18

Do we get a quest for a spell at 18? i was told to go talk to th teacher but she had no quest for me and i noticed the other schools get a quest at 18.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Jacob Fire Gem, Mackenzie Life Dreamer, and Alura Skull Blade - Destiny Pixie Whisper thanks you for helping her get through Sunken City. I hope everyone had a lot of fun... I did! Did you guys know it took us two hours to complete Sunken City? It was worth the time trust me.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
What's a good secondary school for death? i haven't pvped yet but that's going to be what im going to do eventually? lvl 19 atm.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
4625stanley wrote:
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

First you have to beat the main Bosses in Triton avinue, Cyclops lane, and Firecat Aley. Then you have to go talk to Merle Ambrose. He will give you the collosius bulivard quest and a quest to defeat a Ghost named Foulgaze. (collosius bulivard is optinal, but to get to Nightside, you need to beat Foulgaze.) After you beat Foulgaze, Talk to Ambrose again, he will tell you to locate Stormdrain tower, (The big tower at the back of Haunted cave) Go inside, There you'll see Lord Nightshade, Beat him and you'll get the Journal and the skeleton key, Talk to Ambrose YET AGAIN. and he will tell you to explore the door behind the waterfall. Once you get there you have to check out the Death school, Talk to the teacher, Then talk to Merle ambrose AGAIN. Pretty soon after that you'll get to Kroktopia.

Hope this Helps!

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
Hey whats up. I'm keiren deathblossom adept(27).

DEATH RULZ!! I think malistire drake is overrated and should have a new death teacher like malorn or dworgyn. Ya not the best thing to say but i wanted to say it.

Just to help people the minion is when you reach marley bone. You must fight nine lives freddy 9 times. I think its level 27 when your able to get the quest.

Plus, anyone who don't have membership or use crowns to buy cyclops lane, fire cat ally, dark cave(buy cyclops or fire cat to get free), and colosses bolavard can't get to nightside.

DEATH SCHOOL IS THE BEST!!!
my schools in order-DEATH, fire, then storm and balance i switch with.

Also, if you want to change secondary schools talk to mr. Lincon in golam court and pay 2100 crowns and give all other cards(besides ur main class) and get all your tranining points back.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
Pray you never suffer Vampire/ DeathBlade/ Death Trap.... it will make you cry, I promise...

Try using Death trap, Death Blade, Curse, hex, and ghoul, vampire, or wraith.

I did that with vampire and hit for more then a 1000+ damage.

Sacrifice combo is best with a death shield beacuse 80% damage is gone. If you can use the balance card that cuts 50% damage cuz you'll get about 10-20 damage done to you then you get 700 back.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I am Mallorn Nightmancer (No.., not Mallorn the Death Instructor heh) and I am a level 50 Death Mage. My second school is Balance, which allows me to add more bonus damage to the nastiness of Death Magic. Death!! It is my considered opinion that you use your primary school to do damage (Death!! lol) and that you must pick and choose 0-1 pip spells from other schools to up your Death Spell damage as well as to acquire 0 pip spells to mitigate incoming spell damage. Dont be lured into getting big flashy spells that cost lots of pips, because if you chose Death, they cannot be anywhere near as efficient, plus it is a shamefull waste of Power Pips!! Death!!! For example, I am sitting on 6 training points that I am thinking of putting into Ice Magic to be able to cast the -50 Shield Spell for defense. Storm and Fire mages will not like me anymore.., DEATH!!!! lol

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Level 27 - How do I get a minion? Where?
And, I have 5 training points. Any suggestion which school works best with the Death?

Please help me to find out how to get a minion!!!!!!!!

Angus :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?
It's somewhere in the Haunted Cave and the gravestones are neat the tower where Lord Nightshade is. Good luck