Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
Sup! Valdus Skullshard Adept Necromancer of the 22nd ring.

Mostly play on Wu, I find the necro class to be fun. I second in Life. (life & death). Only ppl I have issues with in duels are well anone 10 lvls higher than me or Pyromancers.. Just cant get them dead fast enough :(

If you see me around say Sup! laters

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
cbfan14 wrote:
I can hit for a little under 7000. :-) One time, while fighting Malistaire, a wizard buffed me to the point I did 22,000.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

thx valkoor, i recently got malistaires death robe and now i can do up to 6000 damage, it's awesome
well, the most i've hit now is about 6168 damage, that's quite a lot, and that's WITH hex, balance blade, and the other one that does plus 20% damage to all allies, with NO weakness, so i think i'm doing pretty well, that was on malistaire too, with prism, so i think that's why.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Has it been mentioned what wonderful fun you can have with beguile? Espsecially when you're in the arena? Another great and awesome thing about us death wizards.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
HEY!!!
My name is Matthew Thunderthorn. Level 48 Master of death.
I beat the game and am now trying to max hit. I managed to hit 5500 with only death shields on the jade Oni. Then i got to Malistare and hit 11,000 on him with a -25% on me and a lot of death shields and a couple death treasure cards. Now the other day i was curious. My friend just bought a lot of crowns and got like 150 treasure cards. He gave me all of the Shields. Afterward, i went to lord Nightshade and used about 23 shields. I hit a grand total of 55976!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~So there, death rocks! and i bet.......... i can hit harder.......

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
heya, i am lail goldencloud and i am level 27, i dont remember the title for that level. my secondary school is strangely, life, if you see me dont be afraid to say hi, i usually wear the hero of krokatopia badge and i spend most of my time in krokatopia, i have plenty of quests i need to finish there

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Lynked wrote:
cbfan14 wrote:
I can hit for a little under 7000. :-) One time, while fighting Malistaire, a wizard buffed me to the point I did 22,000.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

thx valkoor, i recently got malistaires death robe and now i can do up to 6000 damage, it's awesome
well, the most i've hit now is about 6168 damage, that's quite a lot, and that's WITH hex, balance blade, and the other one that does plus 20% damage to all allies, with NO weakness, so i think i'm doing pretty well, that was on malistaire too, with prism, so i think that's why.

how did you get his robe

Survivor
May 24, 2009
hello all im a 25 lv life student and i say for all you death students out there that learned all your spells or want knew one i can bring u to the death school

i know it looks like its gone but it landed and is still there and plus there new spelles for free if your death send me a reply if you want to start learning

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
howdy i am Kane DeathBane level 50 grandmaster Necromancer. I would say death wizards are the best classes to solo with, seeing as how you are not very easy to kill, with all of your life draining spells, especially once you get your scarecrow spell! I really dont have a second school atm, i am trying to decide if i even really need to get one, so far i have only spent my training points on spirit blades, spirit traps. What do you guys think would be a good second school to invest my remaining training points in?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
wowfanatic88 wrote:
howdy i am Kane DeathBane level 50 grandmaster Necromancer. I would say death wizards are the best classes to solo with, seeing as how you are not very easy to kill, with all of your life draining spells, especially once you get your scarecrow spell! I really dont have a second school atm, i am trying to decide if i even really need to get one, so far i have only spent my training points on spirit blades, spirit traps. What do you guys think would be a good second school to invest my remaining training points in?

I would Reccomend Life. it heals and it is good attack and has a very high accuracy of 90% of most of their spells!

Alicia Shadowsong lvl 7 Apprentice Necromancer!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
hi i am wolf firetail i am a magus lvl 37 so far the spells are coll my other school is in my name but right now i am trying to level to get a new spell javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
i do that every arena battle and they go crazy and leave
Valkoor Crowjavascript:emoticon(':D');
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009

Hi my name is Quinn SpellCaster. And I love death, but when I saw the number of spells you can learn in one school I was thinking about not learning death. Then my friend Alex SeaSpear told me about the sixth school. Alex is new at the game, so I didn't believe him at first. But then he proved it to me by showing me the hidden door behind the waterfall. Well Now I love Death and will never leave it. (although I'm also learning storm and fire spells)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
ive played for a long time but i just got a death guy (wolf blueblood)
i really like death it is the best kind of magic though i still like myth and fire
i ussually play in torrence or bartlby

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?

It's at the very end of haunted cave.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Hi im Mindy battlethorn lvl 9. My 2nd school is life so you still heal people when you need to. I know it's a wierd 2nd school but hey you could really need to heal people and i knew everyone would be all over storm so i decided to be unigue! :D :D

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hello I'm Eric Ashblade Magus Death Wizard.
I think that in some ways KI has shunned death wizards making poeple play them less.
For example who is trying to destroy wizard city? A death wizard.
Until you get to go to nightshade we have no actaul school just a gaping hole where it should be and our teacher is just a KID serously who wants to learn all their spells from a fellow student? Also wherever you go it's A death boss did that A death boss did this, making death seem like a school for all evil, unfair, mean, ect. poeple.
And even once you get to nightside our teacher is a clueless hunchback. When you first meet him he doesn't even know that his school is hidden. (Not very well though) Our school tree is dark, forboding, and leafless.
Also on the black board behind our teacher he writes things like steal and take from others. Who agrees with me?

But death is so awesome who can't agree? :-) :-)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say that I'm very glad to have learned the art of the necromancer. I have a few tips for everyone. ALWAYS use stat boosters and use traps on yourself to your advantage. For example if there is a twenty minus attack on yourself use sacrifice. Then you gain more health. AND for everyone who says death is low powered answer to me. Death is not underpowered unless you make it underpowered. One more thing for all those people who are stuck on death quests. If you can't finish it you're not worthy to learn the way of the necromancer.

Master Necromancer- Blaze WindBreaker, Level 42 Death Student

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Hey Im a level 36 Death School Magus and i think death is an awesome school. The only thing that i wish is that we had stronger moves, even though the half health thing is really helpful...

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

I also chose storm! I think death is around third or second best school?
Storm is also one of those two and many MANY ppl say fire is best( it also says it in a book in the fire school).

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hello, I am Talon Ironwraith, I am an Adept Necromancer. Death Students rule! But, the only hard part is when you verse death bosses they resist your attacks. But, that never stopped me!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Hey Death classmates !!!!!! :) :) :) My name is Danielle Smith I am a level 29. So far death is AWSOME!!! :D I think it is cool because you can take your opponents life and give half of it to yourself. While Life just uses pips just to heal other people and yourself but you really dontdo that much damagge to your opponents. :( :? That is all really. Peace :D :-) :) :-o :P

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
hey i am a level forty death, and i see people with the death pet that gives you the 500 attack and gives you half, but i have no idea where to get can you tell me where

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Hello Everyone. My wizard is Devin Fire Heart and I am a Grandmaster Necromancer and I love my school. I also chose Life as my secondary school. I love all my spell, and if it is set up right I have hit enemies with the wraith and took over 5,000 in one hit. That was when I was fighting Malistaire and I put two blades on me, then he had the feint, the plus 30 trap, the spirit trap, and the plau 20 curse along with a convert and when I finally hit him it took like 5,446 life from him. It was great.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hi! Im Jasmine Deathblood, lvl 5 necromancer. I know this is a little odd for a Death student, but my second school is life.

by the way DEATH WIZARDS ARE AWESOME!!!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
~Matthew Thunderthorn Level 48 master of death

Hey dudes, i just wanted to tell you how powerful death is. The other day i was trying to max with my friend and he gave me like 20 treasure cards so i can hit harder. Then i attacked lord nightshade. I used all my shields and hit a 117,890!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it??!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

That my friends is how STRONG death is........