Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Hi, My wizard is Jacob ThunderSong and I am a level 23 adept necromancer. My secondary class is myth for some good minions. You should come to krokotopia and help me. If any of you want to complete Krokotopia, try and see me on the server Drake 8) . I just have to beat the prince and then we could form a party and take down Krokotopara.

Hope this helps,

-Jacob ThunderSong

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Cool.. I'm life, but i mostly got death spells and i was wondering, What is the best death spell to use? :)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I fought malistair yesterday with my friends.
Hes sooo hard!

Austin Gianthaven,
level 34 magus

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Deathessia wrote:
Cool.. I'm life, but i mostly got death spells and i was wondering, What is the best death spell to use? :)

8)

My favorite is a combo of Vampire, Curse, and Weakness; The damage it does when it hits, as long as the monster is not Death Resistant, should be rather impressive for your tastes....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
bean696 wrote:
I am a level 5 necromancer named valdus death.

Welcome to the Darkness, valdus....

(Usually on Helephant or Sunbird)

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
hey fellow death students im austin shadowflame and a level 8 does anyone know what would be the beast pet and cards for me?? 8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
austin996 wrote:
hey fellow death students im austin shadowflame and a level 8 does anyone know what would be the beast pet and cards for me?? 8)

Go with Death's strengths : Sucking the life out of your foes! I find that either Life or Myth is your best sub-School, since Life helps with the Health issues and Myth is pure brute strength. In Death, combos with Ghoul and (when you get that high) Vampire are extremely effective, since both spells hurt your foe and then heal you in the same spell. And once you get your Power Pips working in your favor, you can swap out Sprite (Life Spell) for the Death spell, Sacrifice, which heals more then even the Fairy / Pixie Spell.

Pray you never suffer Vampire/ DeathBlade/ Death Trap.... it will make you cry, I promise...

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Just wait Scarlet until you see the Wriath/Feint/Death shield/Death Sword/Curse combo on a life boss (or with the Prism on a death boss)...can we say 2500+ damage for only 7 pips? Here Jade Oni...Jade Oni...Jade Oni...come out and play!!!

NeoStar wrote:
austin996 wrote:

Go with Death's strengths : Sucking the life out of your foes! I find that either Life or Myth is your best sub-School, since Life helps with the Health issues and Myth is pure brute strength. In Death, combos with Ghoul and (when you get that high) Vampire are extremely effective, since both spells hurt your foe and then heal you in the same spell. And once you get your Power Pips working in your favor, you can swap out Sprite (Life Spell) for the Death spell, Sacrifice, which heals more then even the Fairy / Pixie Spell.

Pray you never suffer Vampire/ DeathBlade/ Death Trap.... it will make you cry, I promise...

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
sup guys i am a grandmaster necromancer,named joseph shadowhunter :D,just want to say death class AWESOME,best class ever.i am death and storm wizard. to powerfull :P,

ah one other thing, where i can get centaur on the gem,i dieing to get it :D.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
Hey I am a lv. 46 necromancer named Hunter Dragongrove, anyone know where or if you get the scarecrow treasure card because I'm almost to lv. 47 then i'll be the level I supposedly get the card. Any grandmasters able to help?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
hi i'm a lvl 48 necromancer, iw as wondering about some of the drops in dragonspyre. like a good place to train and get good drops from our school. thx for helping

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
HEy well um my best friend is a death so um i am myth lvl 17 my name is mariah dragoneyes and i wanted to crash the party so um MYTH IS AWESOME o and by the way my second school is death i love it only because i can do damage to the enemy and heal my self in one spell. but myth is really cool

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
MikeStrath wrote:
Just wait Scarlet until you see the Wriath/Feint/Death shield/Death Sword/Curse combo on a life boss (or with the Prism on a death boss)...can we say 2500+ damage for only 7 pips? Here Jade Oni...Jade Oni...Jade Oni...come out and play!!!

I know ... I've seen the Reaper (or is that Wraith?) / DeathBlade / Feint / Curse / Death Trap Combo as well ... Absolute Evil in every sense of the term....

And I agree on Wraith; I just don't like burning so much Mana for one attack, when Zero-Pip Traps, Blades, and others do the trick too...

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
GreyG wrote:
Hey I am a lv. 46 necromancer named Hunter Dragongrove, anyone know where or if you get the scarecrow treasure card because I'm almost to lv. 47 then i'll be the level I supposedly get the card. Any grandmasters able to help.

8)

I don't know about Scarecrow; but if you feel like Farming it, you can get a Harvest Lord Treasure from the Triton Avenue Boss of the same name. Straight Storm damage; and a cool attack sequence to boot. Nice piece of novelty magic, I say ....

8)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I can help you isabellasocute.
My level 42 wizard Destiny Pixiewhisper can be a big help!
Tell me your wizard`s name so I can help you ( and find you! ). :D

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I am a level 13 death student name is hunter shadowblade. I just got to krokatopia (dont know how to spell that ) Also the graveyard thing is in the haunted cave near the tower. I hope that helped. I am mostly death and some lightning. My best death spell is banshee. If you do some death blades and traps, it does 400. I would also like to know all of your best spells.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?
You need to beat Nightshade first then you will get the key

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
My name is Hunter Frogthorn and i am Lv. 15 journyman necromancer. I almost got Vampire spell and i think its cool!

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
Which one, Nightside graveyard or Haunted Cave graveyard? :-D

Survivor
Aug 08, 2008
Hey i'm a Grand Master 8) and my online name is Hunter DeathSword and i use all death attacks

does anyone know where i could go to find the best death hat or shoes

Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
JC29 wrote:
Hey i'm a Grand Master 8) and my online name is Hunter DeathSword and i use all death attacks

does anyone know where i could go to find the best death hat or shoes
so far we have found the best death clothing to be bought with tickets you earn from the arena.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
hey guys i am level 15 and im a journeyman necromancer i am in krokotopia wouldnt it be cool in the beginning of the game you could choose to serve Malistaire?
i sure would
hey, would you guys happen to know a list of bosses that drop pets? i know one is general akilles thx

from nicholas skullweilder

p.s. how do you choose a second class?!?!?!?!?!?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Greetings Necromancers :D I'm not a professional Deathwizard, but I decided to minor in Necromancy (it is my secondary school hehe) and I must say that I do find it to be wicked fun. I just started at Ravenwood earlier this week, but so far I am having lots of fun.

I'm majoring in Thaumaturgy because I enjoy being able to take the hits, but I must say that I find my Necromancy classes to be the most fun. :)

Oh, my name in-game is Jordan Bear, hope to meet more of you wicked wizards as I learn more and get stronger.

~Jordan