Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
I love death spells. When I started I wanted to see if I can do without a secondary school and so far at lvl 45 I still have all my training points. There really is not a reason at the moment for a secondary school for me. Doing 3.5k damage to jade oni was so funny hehe.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Hi i am a adept pyromancer and i might make another wizard that is a necromancer idk but i maight becuse i think the death spell are tight like that new spell the scarerow oh i love it just you got to love death but as it says in the story line fire is the most powerful of all magic.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Hello
My name is Wolf Frost Strider.I am a lvl 45 Master.
Hola
me llamo Lobo Cubre de escarcha Strider.Yo soy un lvl 45 Magistral.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I'm Jessica Lv26 Death Student Second School Myth (Dose anyone Else Think Mr.Drake is so mean) I'm lovin death but i still havent got the minon im in marleybone :? Am i doinn somth wrong and mabey the death assient could post and could we have a proper proffeser

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
sugurcakes wrote:
I'm Jessica Lv26 Death Student Second School Myth (Dose anyone Else Think Mr.Drake is so mean) I'm lovin death but i still havent got the minon im in marleybone :? Am i doinn somth wrong and mabey the death assient could post and could we have a proper proffeser

You should get the minion spell at lvl 28 when your teacher gives you a quest to defeat Freddy Nine Lives(Of course, nine times). When your done with the quest go to Dworgyn and he will give you Animate.

Also, I'm Jacob ThunderSong Rank 30 Death wizard.

P.S. Could you help me on Katzsenstein's lab?

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
u no, just because we are death does not mean we are goth or emo.
pansies are driven away from the death school.
they choose life. life has, like, two damage spells and the rest are healing.
life sucking's better because u get to kill and heal at the same time.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?

someone might have told you this, but u need to do a quest to defeat nightshade, a really hard quest cause hes resistant to death
u get a key from him that makes u see mortis, death tree
a zombie pops up and says some stuff about a scroll.
after u get the key u can travel to krok

btw this is scarlet ironflame

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
Yo i am a lvl 48 Necromancer/Storm.

If you chose death ... YOU PICKED THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!
Death is only cool if you have a subscription though, cause then you get all the awesome spells like scarecrow(my favorite ) and wraith. If you dont have a subscription, then go to the haunted cave and keep fighting the creatures there, and keep fighting bosses (if you have higher lvl friends then ask to get to nightshade, that what i did when i was a noob ) trust me it is possible to get to a high enough lvl without a subscription, one of my friends doesnt have a subscription, she is a lvl 26 necromancer, ya one away from getting feint, i swear she is going to be one of the first lvl 50 non subscriber!

Good Luck to all You Non-Subscribers!

Angel Deathhunter~lvl 48 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
i love being a death student!its so awsome!im jasmine thundersword im only a level 11 butim still trying to level up.the one thing i am having trouble with is defeting krokotopia!i cant seem to get any where in this world!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
hey love being a death wizard too and I'm level 11 some maybe I'll see you there and can help¦)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Death is awesome! I know i am only a journeyman necromancer but its so fun
and anyway i really like death. I have lots of spells and i know where pretty
much everything is.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I am Dugan Darkcloud Level 50 Grandmaster Necromancer.
Secondary School Ice, all spells complete
Tertiary School Life, all but one spell complete
Depending on how the game grows this summer, and what types are in Celestia I'll probably start on Myth or Fire for the fourth one.

Death is a great school, and I think one of the prime ones that fit best into the overall story line.

I know others think that the life stealers are a bit underpowered, but just think - no other school has so many spells that do damage to the enemy and heal you at the same time.

And don't worry about the pip cost, as you advance, focus on items that increase your power pip chances (right now mine is 55%) and you'll be using wraith every 3 rounds. Adding in level and equipment bonuses that 500 turns into almost 700 before I start adding blades and traps. Just using school spells alone (In order Curse, Death Trap, Death Blade - Wraith) each attack gives around 1200, and then 600 back to you. When going against Life types or using a Prism (use before curse) against Death Types it goes up from there.

Have fun and enjoy.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
thouman9999 wrote:
Firestar1098 wrote:
Hello, I am Luke Liontail, level 27 Death Wizard. My second school is Storm and I'm still working to get a Training Point to Learn the Kraken Spell.

Fire star you get a training point at lvl 20 and 24 you probably just wasted it

After lvl 20 you get training points every 5 lvls, so: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Also note, you get training points for complete the Zeke quests, and a few others.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Dudes, as i said before i need help with hitting really hard. i am a level 41 master of necromancy. I can hit a 1952[please do not laugh] with a skeletal pirate. I am still puzzled on how to get the shields that can add up and keep adding. You know the ones with the trees on the left side of the card. i have heard that niles, the balance tree, sells spells that can do this. So, i bought one. Turns out that they didn't add up. If anyone can help me out there on how and where to get these cards, please do so.
than a lot.
~Matthew Thunderthorn
Level 41 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
i am level 36 and i been playing for a while now, ...deathwizards arent likely to get life wizards for friends...are they?...i argue with moi friends all the time =( but sometimes just to annoy them when they get on my nerves ^_^

~brianna deathsong

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Hey there! My name is Fiona Starcatcher an adept Necromancer level 29 (for now ) I HAD a post on this board but I can't find it anymore so I had to make a new one One sugjustion, I think they shold change Freddy Nine lives somehow because of the fact that it was REALY annoying how long it took to beat him, I left my friends waiting for me to join their arena mach for over a half an hour and so at one point they desided to let my sister join their match instead of me. I told my mom to tell them that if they wanted to, they could go into a 1v1 match against me and use me as a human punching bag.

PS: What do you do to get to Mooshu after you beat the ironworks? I'm stuck. :(

PPS: I know everyone is going to think this is a lame question but latley I havent been able to turn on my quest helper so I'm wondering if they decided to get rid of it and I just didnt hear about it? :?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Sup peeps I'm lvl 47 Death, Lail Dethspear Second school Myth third fire
I think that I know u Ian, I might be mistaken but I seriously think that I do. R u Ian TaleHeart? Because I know u if u are...

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
camowiz wrote:
Hey there! My name is Fiona Starcatcher an adept Necromancer level 29 (for now ) I HAD a post on this board but I can't find it anymore so I had to make a new one One sugjustion, I think they shold change Freddy Nine lives somehow because of the fact that it was REALY annoying how long it took to beat him, I left my friends waiting for me to join their arena mach for over a half an hour and so at one point they desided to let my sister join their match instead of me. I told my mom to tell them that if they wanted to, they could go into a 1v1 match against me and use me as a human punching bag.

PPS: I know everyone is going to think this is a lame question but latley I havent been able to turn on my quest helper so I'm wondering if they decided to get rid of it and I just didnt hear about it? :?

You have to beat the following areas first:

Talk to Watson
Newgate Prison
Knight's Court
Katzenstein's Lab
Counter Weight East
Counter Weight West
Beg Ben
Mooshu

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
MrMatt130 wrote:
Dudes, as i said before i need help with hitting really hard. i am a level 41 master of necromancy. I can hit a 1952[please do not laugh] with a skeletal pirate. I am still puzzled on how to get the shields that can add up and keep adding. You know the ones with the trees on the left side of the card. i have heard that niles, the balance tree, sells spells that can do this. So, i bought one. Turns out that they didn't add up. If anyone can help me out there on how and where to get these cards, please do so.
than a lot.
~Matthew Thunderthorn
Level 41 Necromancer

Okay, max dam at your level should be:
>>> On foe: Spirit trap, death trap, curse, feint (+25, +30, +20 and +70 if memory serves)
>>> On self: Spirit blade, death blade (+40, +40)

If you then cast a pirate and standard death gear for level, you should get ~500 or so more than above (1952) at least (cost is 8 pips)...

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
darkarrow899 wrote:
im a level 12 death dude im tever deathstaff. my second school is the fire school. and can anyone help me with the finding the smiths quest??
Yes I can I'm Alura Dragonrider Level 11 and I have found all but 1 Smith In Collosses Blv. I'll be in Cyclops Lane if you need me.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
kittycat566 wrote:
i love being a death student!its so awsome!im jasmine thundersword im only a level 11 butim still trying to level up.the one thing i am having trouble with is defeting krokotopia!i cant seem to get any where in this world!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely you have not done all the quests in wizard city, I suggest go do all the side quests there. :)

And I am Master Necromancer atm going after grandmaster in day or two. Second school is life, what in combination of death spells keeps you at fights for ever. My attack = spirit blade (self) > death blade (self) > Death Trap (enemy) > wraith (enemy) . Does easy 1.4k damage, a lot more on death and life monsters.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
camowiz wrote:

Well I can help you turn on your quest helper go to settings then gameplay options (Its the 3 gears button) and you will see at the very bottom quest helper on or off change it to on. When you are done click on done. Tip:Quest helper will turn itself off it has done that with me!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Hi I am a levl 23 death and storm wizard but main is death. My name is Lucas DeathHaven and wizard 101 rocks :D