Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please
:s
hock:

Hi! I know where the graveyard is! Its near stormdrain tower in hauntedcave :) esmee hex level 21 death

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?

idk really know where it is. But my friend sophia deathcaller might know she is death lvl48 so i will ask her. cya

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Hi I'm Dylan Searider LV 13 intiate necromancer and i agree Death School is seemed to be put down. I mean Mailstaire was the death Teacher and we have to kill him? I mean our teacher is hunchback and clueless and writes stuff like steal on his black board. By the way my Second school is Ice

Survivor
May 03, 2009
hey guys im lovetospooge23 im level 20 adept necromancer im currently on krokotopia and my fave move is the vampire

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I'm lvl 50 death mage (grandmaster) and while some of you say death is underpowered, it's all about how you set up your deck. I have no problems beating bosses, except for the defense pox boss in DS, even if they are death. All you need to do to completely wreck them is sub out death trap and sub in death prisms. Keep your swords and feints, but sub in the death prisms and rock the boss rofl.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
i am a master necromancer and i have had some funny/ strange moments, like one is some kills me but i stay alive!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
fripfrop wrote:
I'm lvl 50 death mage (grandmaster) and while some of you say death is underpowered, it's all about how you set up your deck. I have no problems beating bosses, except for the defense pox boss in DS, even if they are death. All you need to do to completely wreck them is sub out death trap and sub in death prisms. Keep your swords and feints, but sub in the death prisms and rock the boss rofl.

Hi, I'm a lvl 12 necromancer which i believe is initiate named Wolf Deathheart. I completely agree about the deck setup. I hate how that even when i put my deathblade and death trap on that my death spells barely do anything against the bosses but if you set your secondary spells in your deck right then us death students are unstoppable. DEATH SCHOOL FOREVER

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
hi my name is hunter ghostcrafter and i need the grave stone thing i know where it is but its doing nonthing for me plz i need help

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
HUH? People say we're underpowered? We are anything but underpowered in pve. Pvp, however, is a different story. Because of our low damage attacks, we tend to be countered much more easily because we have to set up for high damage more than other schools.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Hiya i'm Jasmine Drake, lvl 44 death... and death really isn't that weak. just gotta use a lot of buffs. although my main isn't death, I think it's pretty fun =D i like that it's easy to solo with cause you dont have to worry about healing... :P

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Blaze Thunderrider here. I am DEATH. LVL 50 Grandmaster. I use nothing but Wraith and Scarecrow when I fight. My highest hit is 14,000.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
Hi, my name is destiny rose (in the game of course) and i am a lvl 42 magus.
one of my favorite spells are either vampire, or scarecrow. i LOVE the death and i wonder what it would be like to be on malistare's side for a day.
this is my first entry so i dont really know what to say so...

Destiny Rose lvl 42

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

yea it's in nightside behind the death tree! :-)

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

i chose life because it heals me if the "life sucking spells" arent doing enough

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
hiya it's me again destiny rose lvl 42 magaus! :-)

My highest hit was with pirate and it went up to 15,043!!!!!!!!

o my gosh i know SO high!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Liam titan breeze magus levle 34

I have found death very interesting. Iv'e played wizard 101 since it beigan. And will some one help me clean up the sorry excuse of magic that is life.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Hello fellow death students. I'm lvl 26 Nicole legendfinder. I have been practicing death for a while and i was inspired bye my cousin who is a higher lvl death student and has played longer than me. i have to say that
DEATH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND
MAILISTARE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Hi i'm lvl 26 Nicole Legendfinder. i just wanted to say that in ds(dragon spyre) there is a whole other death school.even another death tree.the cool thing is that the only trees there not cut down are death are of course fire.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Hi there! I'm a lvl 36 magus necromancer and i love it soooooo much!!! the spells are so cool. My secondary school is balance then life is my third. But, i'm going to buy back my training points and switch them. I'm going to make fire my 4th scool when i have enough training points. my best move so far is skeletal pirate, and i was able to kill you kai on my own in 1 hit with that spell. It hit over 8,000 damage, i just wish 1 (or more) of my friends could have seen it.o well.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
New Death Student here, hi. :)

I was wondering what is considered the best secondary school for a Death Student, anyone have any advice or opinions?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
lollol wrote:
im level 10 and my name is cris shadowwraith i realy need the grave stone were is it?

It's all the way back in Haunted Cave. :D

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Well, The Name is Destiny Drake. And I am a Death Wizard Too! The Class is awesome! And so are the spells! So far I am still working on MarleyBones. Cause I mean Katzenstien lab is hard and no one will help me!!! But o wells. I am a current level of 34 and I am a Magus! :) And If you asked some of my freinds the actually do think i am releted to malistaire sometimes... and if Anyone of you would help me in Katzenstein then big ben i would be really happy! and i mean Really TTYL CYA !!!!!

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Mr. Christo Moonstaff Level 16 Journeyman Necromancer!!!!! I've been playing the death school for a while now and I believe it is the best.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

dude Myth kinda sucks for damage...yeh yeh it hits decent but if you want some real hits go on over to the storm school.....most bease secondary school...ive never lost a pvp or a boss so far...unless my computer logged me out but that doesnt count haha. and im master(46) necromancer....402 wins in ranked pvp and ..::~0~::.. loss! ownage man...fyi i can hit 4k with kracken...all you gotta do is use extra training for balance buffs and then have the normal ones...stormzilla hits 8k..come find me..im always in pvp..."Kyle TitianShade"

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Wizard: Brittany DeathCloud.
Current Level: 27.
School: Death.
Sencondary School: Balance.
Usually: Helping others with their quests or doing my quests alone.
Current World: Marleybone.
Member: Yes.

Death Students are the bomb... ^_^! I chose Balance so I could pretty much control others' moves... *control freak*