Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
Hey everybody!

Samantha SummerDreamer Level 41 Master Necromancer here!

I love the Death school! Its awesome. My other schools are fire and storm 8)

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Hi I am Victoria DeathGem the death school is awesome i am lvl 21 savor of ds

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Hi fellow necromancers

I love the death school. My name is Valkoor Titanwrath and I am a level 47 necromancer with life as a second and balance as my third school. What school is better? I mean what other school can do about 5000 damage in one shot (or more) and heal, not to mention after the battle immediatly being ready for the next instead of finding those pesky healing sprites or using a pot!

GO DEATH SCHOOL!!!

P.P. I can not waith untill my next level to get my pet and scarecrow card!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
hi i am a death student. i love the being death and my wizards name is wolf Mythhunter. and i am stuck on how to get to the death tree.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
MrMatt130 wrote:
Dudes, as i said before i need help with hitting really hard. i am a level 41 master of necromancy. I can hit a 1952[please do not laugh] with a skeletal pirate. I am still puzzled on how to get the shields that can add up and keep adding. You know the ones with the trees on the left side of the card. i have heard that niles, the balance tree, sells spells that can do this. So, i bought one. Turns out that they didn't add up. If anyone can help me out there on how and where to get these cards, please do so.
than a lot.
~Matthew Thunderthorn
Level 41 Necromancer

try using your wraith instead of your pirate. if you use a feint, curse, death trap, deathblade, and the blades and shields you got from Niles you should hit well over 3000. To use multiple blades of the same type you need to use treasure cards.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Ronan Darkflame, Grandmaster and master of almost everything else. i've completed every quest and got almost every badge if you have any questions just ask.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
my name is Blake Dragonblade and i am a apprentice (you guessed it)necromacer and i have to agree with Dragonfire101 that some of the death spells can be improved.While dragonfire101 chose storm as his second school i would choose fire becaus of its lasting damage.

But i still think that death school ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
Valkoor Shadowhunter,Level 48 Master Necromancer,Sword Saint...
Anyone gotten Lifebane yet?I've yet to get it yet,the quest for Scarecrow is currently inaccessible for those who'd like to know,my 2nd school is Storm :D...
I also chose storm for damage. I am still looking for Scarecrow also, i'm at Level32. What is lifebane and did you do sunken city because i think that might have something to do with getting Scarecrow?

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Hello my fellow necromancers! my name is Alicia Shadowsong i am an apprentice.(Level 6) :D my seconday schools, are ice and life. so, i am normally on randoms server's so remember if ya see me just say hi. i may be a nercroamncer but i am a very good friend. i never put anyone down. although my clothes might. BYE-BYE :D :D :-D :-D
I AM EITHER A HERO OF UNICORN WAY OR MY NORMAL THING!

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Ello fellow Death wizards xD I'm Olivia GhostCatcher, a Grandmaster Necromancer. I'm well seen in the arena and in DS ^_^ I'm here if there are any Death related questions.

~ Olivia Ghostcatcher lvl 50 Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
magik82 wrote:
Hey guys Vicoria Firefinder again! I am level 21 now and I found out where to get a dark fairy. I have defeated Bastilla 200 times and I still haven't gotten a dark fairy! HELP!!

Well you should try lord nightshades because that one has a card and you can get it there too.

hope it helped
Jacquline thunderblood

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Kane Deathbringer level 13 necromancer. Currently working on defeating Bastilla so that i can move on.

I love being a Necro however i wish people would ask a question then wait for an answer rather than jumping up and down and whining for help advice or what ever ....That makes me want to run the other way.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
IanTheAwesome wrote:
Welcome fellow Death Students. This is a place for you to talk about anything death! Share your thougts, adventures, your best moves, your funniest moments, anything! As long as it's death realated of course.

Please share your name, and your current rank as a Death Wizard. (If you dont know your rank, just give your level. Example of ranks are: Grandmaster, Master, Magus, Adept, ect.)

I hope this will bring the attention of our Death teacher, see what he has to say about being a Death teacher, and other stuff.

Enjoy!

Shawna Pixieblood Adept Necromancer
Hey dudes I love death school cause of the good damage , cause it has skulls and cause of the cool damage spells.Also cause i get to kill malistare.But why was he the death teacher once and why does myth hate us?

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I am Charles Death, level 42 Necromancer. I picked Storm as my second school, however, i should have picked something else as storm has a very high fizzle rate. I also have a level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer named Charles Flame (I'm not very creative in the naming department) with Ice as the secondary school. I think the Death School is the best choice in the game because of all the spells that give back life while doing conciderable amount of damage to the foes.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Hey I need help im a Lv 23 soon to be 24 necromancer and im still stuck with the same "staff of the Graveyard" I see all these other charicters with batter and cooler staffs and i really do need a new one. So could anyone tell me a boss that drops the staff/sword on krokotopia, wizard city or the next place because ill be there soon.

(P.S.) whats better having a lot of life or really good stats?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
in response to darktanian on may 7, my wizards name is Cassandra Soulbreaker i am lvl 48 now and just got my scarecrow spell. also i did not do sunken city yet (oops). just havent felt like doing all that work for not really anything in return yet. you will get the spell just gotta wait til lvl 48. good luck!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

Anyways, to quote Malorn, "The death school is the best!" What's cooler than being able to control death? Other than controlling all the elements, nothing, I say. Necromancers are unbeatable!!!! :D

Oh and one last thing. What did you guys choose as your secondary class? I choose storm for some good solid damage.

Chase Icewalker lvl 42, master necromancer i just got wraith and it rocks it is so good because most death can power up very high that is one of our powers we steal life and power up. i love being a death it is so awesome.
(i learned storm as a secondary and i am starting myth stormzilla is so much fun to use) the strongest i have done with a wraith is 2,250. it
was awesome. I think it is so annoying that we don't learn a death hit all untell lvl 48 and that messed me up when i learned storm because they don't learn any eather.
p.s. people after feint USE IT, it is much better than what you think it is
so what you put a 30% on you, you put a 70% on them it rocks i used it with my wraith and it killed the plage oni. p.p.s try and do all the sid quest you can.
if you won't wraith by then.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Matthew Thunderthorn - level 43 Necromancer
Ok. so i heard that you need treasure cards? Do you mean the shield being a treasure card or the damage card being a treasure card. Again my question was how do i use more than on of the same shields? for instance i have seen people use a +30% death shield 7 times. How do you do that?
- please help me out. ( By the way now i can hit 3750 with wraith and shields :D :D :D :D .)

Survivor
May 01, 2009
HEY! im a lv 23 clsoe to 24 N but i want to know where to get a better staff than the first one you get from defeting the king in collosus avenue I've had people tell me i have to wait until DS is that true or is there a boss? well...please help me out!

Survivor
May 01, 2009
For: hobodavid

Yes there are many staffs but the only one i know where to get for death is doing all the quests in colossus avanue and then the head master will give you "the staff of the graveyard" nothing special...but it does help...sorta

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
My name is Jasmine Deathheart i am a level 32. I love being a necromancer it is so cool. When i first started the game i was a pyromancer. Then i noticed that there wasn't many necromancer, plus i didn't really like being a pyro, so i changed over and ended up being a necro hehe 8)
DEATH KIDS RULE
The thing is i think death fits me better than fire, i am a hot head but my life is basically described as death, gray, sad, stuff like that no i ain't emo, i am just usually sad. But, i can also be pretty cool, so if you find me on the game feel free to add me as a friend, i might have to say no, then ask you because i have way to many friends

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
shipten2 wrote:
Valdus Shadowblood, Magus Necromancer, Sunken City Survivor.

Well, practicing the dark magic of death for a long time, I have to say that the life sucking spells are just a bit underpowered. I mean, wraith, our second best life stealing spell only does 500 damage... Sure, you should be boosting yourself with deathblades and deathtraps on the way to that staggering 6 pips, but it still seems a little bit underwhelming compared to the other schools' 5/6 pip spells. And also, this has already been posted, but why not spread it? I think that doom and gloom should be changed to +50% to all life stealing spells as its current effect is mainly only usable in the arena.

I completely disagree. If anything, Death's life steals are too powerful. Once you get wraith and feint, you out heal everything in the game. My storm/fire friends always stare in amazement as I end every single fight at max health.

Sure, Triton may have almost twice as much base damage as Wraith, but the power of Death lies in the survivability. I can solo Malistaire's lair (with quick help to only unlock the door) and end every single fight at max health and not need a single potion the whole way through. As far as I know, Storm cannot even compete in that respect.

They can have the highest damage in the game, I am content with having unlimited health and never dying.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Borme wrote:
Colin Soulhunter ~ Magus (30) Necromancer

Whats everyones Second School? Mine is Myth, mainly for good damage.

allright thats my man i am myth

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Name: Elijah Deathshard
Secondary School: Balance (the best)
House Name: Deathshard Mansion
LvL: 33

*TIP-
Use feint and then curse and your attacks will do double the damage
fo example use feint, curse, and then VAMPIRE and it will do 700 damage and give you 350 health