Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
im a level 12 death dude im tever deathstaff. my second school is the fire school. and can anyone help me with the finding the smiths quest??

Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
heyguys its me again. im level 15 but im haveing trouble finding the way to nightside can someone tell me how?? Death school rox

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
hey yall, i need to get into nightside...i have already found the door in the waterfall...but i cant get in. i read somewhere on this message board that i had to have a "journal" and a "skeleton key." but i can't find them or get them...im im starting to get really mad and frusrated about it. so if you no where i can find them...or have an answer...PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hey fellow Death students. :)

I have a level 17 Death wizard named Calamity Soulbreaker. That name has a VERY nice ring to it, no? :P

So far, I had a whole lot of fun playing Death wizard, and I absolutely cannot wait until I get my minion. :D

While life drain spells are comparably weak, the fact that they deal damage and HEAL you at the SAME time makes those spells incredibly powerful as they are. You can trap and blade, and use feint to increase that healing factor, while seriously increasing the damage factor, pretty easily.

Thing is, you dont need to use drain spells. If you are still good on health, you can use direct damage spells like banshee and skeleton that are quite a bit more powerful.

My secondary school is Life. While death spells can heal you to some extend, having such a variety, and FREQUENT, ability to heal enables you to last through the absolutely most horrifying of battles.

I love being able to use Sacrifice, and then using a Pixie after taking another big whopping blast of damage. Sacrifice is actually more powerful (450 healing) than Pixie (400 healing), but Sacrifice uses three pips, instead of two, and being able to opt for a two pip Pixie can be a serious life saver. For example, if you have three pips, use a pixie for a good heal, then turn around and use the Ghoul for an additional healing effect. :P If you gain a power pip, you'll have three death pips to work with, in which you can use a more powerful banshee.

As for the graveyard, during one of the Death wizard quests, the quest instructions given were pretty clear, make sure you take your time to READ things in the game. An added benefit to reading is that you get better at it and improve your overall reading skills.

As for Nightside, I actually found it because I had taken a GUESS as to where to go lol, even though the quest directions dictate the bridge. Nightside is BEHIND the waterfall, by the bridge, close to Unicorn Way. You would actually have to go into the water itself to look.

As for access, you'll have to wait for the game progression to get you there. :P

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
ok thanks. im only level 13, but im on the part in my death quest were it says i have to search next to the death tree. so i HAVE to get in there. but thanks for the info anyway.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
hey everybody its me trever deathstaff again but now im stronger, level 20 to be exact but im have trouble with some quests.

you know those places that only four people at a time can go in? well i need help with the sunkin city one its in the nightside place but noone is ever their for me to ask for help. please help me

p.s. the death school rox!!!!! i just got the vampire spell 4 levels ago and when i was in the arena i K.O. some that had about 600 health and i killed them in one hit and then it healed me completely lol. oh ya and... DEATH SCHOOL ROX!!!! :D :D

Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
Sup Death dudes name is Talon Skullblood levle 43 master necromancer i am in the fire school right now. I have been thinking of what school i should go to next. If anyone knows please voice your opinion

DEATH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s sorry for spelling and gramer im German and i just learning English

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Just a little heads up, the feint spell that we receive does not work as it states it does. Supposed to give +70% damage to the target and 30% back to the caster which it does 70%+ to both targets (caster and enemy)

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Hey everyone! I have three characters. One doesnt have anything to do with death, but the other two, Laura Darkglen and Sierra Winterbreeze both know death. Laura is death/balance mostly death, and Sierra is ice/death mostly ice. Sierra is Magus lvl 30 and Laura is Apprentice lvl 7. DEATH IS AWESOME!
Oh by the way I was cursed I think by the death school. I used to always get ice, but recently when I tried the quiz I kept getting DEATH! Now I cant get anything other than that. Oh well, death is awesome so I guess its not a bad thing. :)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Hi, my only death student character's name is Gabriel Boomfist. He's a level 15, necromancer. I think myth magic is cool. From looking at my character, he looks like a life school student.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
tedebearnc wrote:
I'm Death Storm, currently level 12. I just got the quest to talk to the Death Tree in Nightside but I can't get in. Is there other things I need to do before I can enter?

Fight Lord Nightshade located in Haunted Cave, then you'll be able to go into Nightside.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

Find it in the graveyard in Haunted Cave. When you find it, a ghost will appear and talk to you.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
If you need help with death school quests, come to me, Gabriel Boomfist, The Quest Helper.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
darkarrow899 wrote:
im a level 12 death dude im tever deathstaff. my second school is the fire school. and can anyone help me with the finding the smiths quest??

Here's how I found out. Just go to Wizard Society in the home-page and click on fansites. Then choose the one on the left. At the top right corner you'll see a thing that sais "Find The Smiths" Just click on it and you'll see all the places!

Hope it Helps! Oh and I forgot I'm an Adept level 24. But I just have to ask what EVERY SINGLE Death Student's Favorite Spells are! Right now my favorite has to be Vampire! And can somebody tell me what feint does cause what it sais on the card is really confusing to me.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
dykema2 wrote:
If you need help with death school quests, come to me, Gabriel Boomfist, The Quest Helper.

Hey I can help you guys to! I've got an idea, every time one of us completes a quest post what you did so that the rest of us can see what else we can do! By the way i'm an adept level 24 and just started on this level. I'm Hunter DragonGrove {normally} and you can pretty much always find me in Krokotopia.
By the way can anyone help me with defeating Sands of Time in Grand Arena? I defeated Lord Nightshade at level16 but I stink at Balance bosses mainly because they can use any spell. Anyone think that they can help a fellow death out?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
hi i have a wizard named samuel dragonrider.how do you win sunkun city alone.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

you need training points then you go to the teacher and press train

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I want to join this club:) I am level 44 death student, I think that is Magus. My secondary school is storm. I love belonging to the death school, not because we have cool powerful spells (which we do). No, because we get decent colored clothes which we don´t have to redye. I got a secondary character, fire, and I always get horrible pink and yellow clothes in that school, yikes.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
rogie889 wrote:
hi i have a wizard named samuel dragonrider.how do you win sunkun city alone.

Taryn Mythstrider here, I waited until I was finished with the third world before tackling the sunken city alone. I think I was about level 40 then and thought I finally had enough power to be able to defeat the sunken city. I could probably have done it sooner though, as it turned out to be very easy to defeat the whole level at that time, only died once in the process. Also if you die in sunken city and go right back, you don´t have to repeat the battles you have already won inside the city.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello fellow Death Students,
My name is Valdus Thunderbringer. I'm a level 15. I just wanted to say that the Death School really is the best school!!

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I am Isaac Iceflame, Necromancer Extraordanare, and the Death School reigns supreme!
"Timor mortis conturbat me"

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I am Joseph Darkleaf. lvl 35 Magus. Like it or not I play it my way"as a Death Eater". I live for the arena. Look for the "Order of the Fang" Dueling clan when the new dueling system is rolled out. Want in? Have the badge "order of the fang" then talk to me.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hi everybody I am blaze Moonmender who just became level 38. Dont read on if you dont want to hear spoilers of spell quest. At level 38 I got a quest from the death teacher. He sent me to fight the war oni, which means i got to do a instance level till the end. When I finish that and go to the haunted cave then go back to the death teacher. After all that work I get a spell, but this spell stinks! :(
It is called Empower and it gives me three pips at the cost of getting hurt 500 damage! Plus it costs one pip so it gives only two pips! Does it seem worth getting hurt 500 damage for 2 pips? I think not if you are on a tough boss, and right after you use it you die!
So please I need a adminstator or staff to read this, so they know that this spell is a waste of good time and i really wish they would change it, if it was you take 250 damage and costs no pips, i will be completey fine :P

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
Hi, I'm John Moonblade.
I just made a death wizard and was wondering if fire was an alright choice as a second school.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hello, I am Luke Liontail, level 27 Death Wizard. My second school is Storm and I'm still working to get a Training Point to Learn the Kraken Spell.