Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*~Death Students Club~*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I got the scarecrow guy a few days ago and its not a bad pet but i was thinking couldn't they have improved it more than just adding some more damage to it?
I would of had it where the scarecrow would put feints on the enemies after it attacked, I don't know what else, what do you other death students think?
Disagree, Approve, add anything.

Adam Blood, Legendary Necromancer (level 60)

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Feint is a little strong for the Scarecrow. Maybe just a death trap? (Scarecrow hite and leaves target with death trap) But yes I do think it needs a little more to it.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
furyeragon70789 wrote:
Hello I am Jordan DeathFlame in Wizard101, I am a Legendary (Lv. 60) Necromancer, by my experiences I have an opinion that Death School is not getting the new releases we deserve since Celestia we have gotten the weakest spell (Skeletal Dragon), our new pet (Scarecrow) has a card that gives 150 more power than normal unlike life Forest Lord that gives more power and 30% life traps to all enemies. In my opinion Life and Storm have been getting the best things, which is unfair. Currently Death is the weakest School, its almost impossible for Necromancers to rank up in PVP now. >:(

Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if we're being discriminated because of Morganthe and Malistare. :( It's just them who are evil. Besides, i feel we have the hardest time, because there are so many powerful death enemies for US to face.

And I figured out that Fire is strong against Life :D now I know two weaknesses! MUAHAHAH! lol, just kidding.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
My friend told me all about how cool the death school was but I refused to try. She just kept on bothering me and I just did it so she could shut up. So I tried it and it was fun. There was many cool spells I got to learn and I summoned cool creatures so far i have been playing for 3 months and I'm on level 42. :D

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

Hi i'm hunter ghost hunter grand master lvl 52 or 53 but i think i found the grave stone in the back of one of the haunted caves you just have to walk around them a bit and hope that the comes.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
elihiott wrote:
How do you select a second school?

hi this is hunter ghost hunter and you know the training points you colect for lvling up well al you have to do is go to a diffrent school and talk to the teacher and trade those points for a spell. If you cant get any training points you should do the prospeter zeke quests they also give training points.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
dg051998 wrote:
elihiott wrote:

hi this is hunter ghost hunter and you know the training points you colect for lvling up well al you have to do is go to a diffrent school and talk to the teacher and trade those points for a spell. If you cant get any training points you should do the prospeter zeke quests they also give training points.

I am a lvl 26 storm wizard and I admire the death school, so I decided to create a death wizard and try it out.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
lollol wrote:
i cant find the graveyard for the quest is there a graveyard if there is tell me were please

Which Graveyard are y'all talking bout? Cause there's one in Nightside and one in Dark Cave. Of course, you have to pay for access to Dark Cave, cause the only way through is Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley.
I'm Journeyman Death Student Roslyn, and I still can't get into Krokotopia

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Hi, I'm Journeyman Necromancer Roslyn( lvl 16), and I just can't get to Nightside!!! Is there a certain level or quest to get there? Oh, I also need help with the "find the smiths" quest. I need to find the commons smith, shopping district smith, fire cat alley smith, cyclops lane smith, and so on....... How do you get rid of quests that you don't want? If you haven't paid for membership, DON'T get the Nolan Stormgate quest. I got it with one of my wizards and had delete her because I couldn't get rid of it (this was before my membership).
Olivia Duskspeare is the best friend EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can make it up to her...... :) :D 8)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I'm currently working on a Death wizard..she's level 35 Magus. I have to say, out of all the schools out there (and I've done wizards in all), I'm enjoying Death a lot. I can do an incredible amount of damage thanks to the blades, charms, hexes, feint and balance blade.
My legendary ice wizard, while powerful, is nowhere near this powerful. :)
Yay Death!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
master wizard why are all the death spells weak like wrath it does damage of 500

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Hehe, welcome to the dark side, my friends.

Lol, just kidding. Tabitha Spiritsong here, I just became lvl 53! Legendary title, here I come!

So I'd like to welcome all the new necromancers and suggest that on Halloween we meet at the shopping district next to the holiday vendor (realm Ambrose or if not available Vampire) and have a party. It's so awesome having a holiday dedicated to us.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
yes very fair if your leting death peaple in its not fair to other schools maybe we should make a big club for every one and i have cool spells i am a lvl 21 blance haha thumbs up if you agree

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I'm lvl 33 Death Student (Rebecca Deathheart)
My secondary school is Balance

I like the death school because I like the "fluff" or story-line of the death school, I started off as a Myth Wizard but I didn't like the Myth teacher...lol he was mean... I like that our school is hidden! I like the storm spells but they seem to fizzle too much.

I am a little confused about something tho, I recently found that my spells have been boosting out of random, my death spells have been boosting on life monsters and balance monster and all I have is 3% out going damage for life spells. I'm not complaining but I would like to know how i'm doing it.

I also am having problems on "Big Ben" so some help would be nice reply to me on here and we can meet, it's hard going solo and although I usually help my "friends" they don't usually help back or they flake mid-battle!

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Wow from reading this board alot of death students second school is storm... Mine is also :)
Oh and im Ashley dragonflame (I think) lvl 51 death student.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

I am a Master Necromancer, and I commit the my death school with Dworgyn every second I could, I do notice that death is a multi-step combo to make big hits, and I do that! I am Mason D.

My strategy:

(For strong enemies)

Pack them up with a Death Trap, Dark Pact, DeathBlade, and Feint. (Death Prism if fighting a death enemy) Then BOOM. Wraith does it's work!

Well, a warm Hello to all you Necromancers!

-Mason D. -Level 43 Necromancer-

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
wizdude3317 wrote:
Yeah, Death's got it's pros and cons but don't get to full of Death.Yeah ,I'm a Balance wizard posting on a Death club.Don't get to full of Death. :-o just wanted to say what I've said.

MeganGriffinSword
Grandmaster Sorrcerer

i dont care that u posted on the death club board. i dont run it, but i think it should be open to anyone who wants to talk about the death school.

Amber Owl
magus death student

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I am a legend death
I am great at pvp (commander)
My highest hit was 18,765
I have over 200 tower shield treasure cards
I am scared of losing to lost souls lol
I did Malistare's dungeon 23 times and lost to him personally each time ugh
I like bubble gum
I have full legend gear
I have the life sword with 30 critical and 30 block (forgot the name)
Thats all about me

Defender
May 05, 2010
I just got to the Science center a few days ago. I don't have to worry about them doing TOO much damage because I heal and attack with my scarecrow all the time!

Death Rocks!

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Hi I'm Savannah Death-Whisper. I'm level 48, I don't know what my rank is. I am in the awesome death school!
I think death is the best school because our spells attack the enemy and heal us. I just got my scarecrow and its really cool.
I think it's really funny when people go through the waterfall in the commons
( it leads to the death school) and they can't get through. I walk in and then out and they're like how did you do that?!? They probably don't know whats behind there! :P
I like the death school but i don't really like the house because it's not that that big and it's kind of creepy!

Oh ya and if you didn't know... Death School Rocks!!!!! 8)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
elihiott wrote:

you get a second school by making another person in another school. Or this is a harder way... you collect all the cards in another school

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Hi i'm Luke Skywalker and I am a legendary master of death. I must say that death is awesome as a school, I new the school i wanted from the beginning but didn't know about picking your school so i did the test thing about ten times before finally getting death. It was all worth it though in the end.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
William CrowDust, Legendary Necromancer.

Hey fellow Necromancers! i have a question for every necrotic kid out there? in the game, considering we DO practice dark magic, we, having the most iconic school, should recieve a necronomicon ( the dark magic book that is the baseline for all necromancy ), used like a wand. Favorably, upon defeat of professor malistaire, for death students mostly ( it would be 60+ only ) should be the opposite of the lifeforce blade. it should do 120 damage, although 33 + critical and 33 + block rating. the book should be pixalized to look made out of leather ( the actual necronomicon being made out of human flesh ) and added to the circle and star on the cover, a wicked face creepier than mortis's should be placed on it. when the desired play cast from it, their eyes should glow black, firey black, and ghostly whispering should accompany the sound of the symbol being drawn
( the symbol would of course, be silenced. ) and the backround of the world should become black, like a solar eclipse. and, guys at kingsisle, you guys should make death have nearer damage to storm ( gear wise ), because it IS death magic. Right off the bat, wouldnt a random person assume death would be the most powerful school? it certianly is the coolest ( love the necrotic location of the school ), and certianly is the most morbid. and, just a well needed suggestion. kingsisle dudes/dudettes, can you please make the skeletal dragon spell look like its mount? it would be an improvement ( the present design of the spell resembles a dead cow ). i mean seriously, that looks nothing like a dragon! it should just me a transparent fire dragon with bones visible inside it, while it lands in a graveyard ( not lava ) and emits black fire. that would be a respective change. also, if you make another spell, the death one would be very cool as the headless horseman ( attack all enemy, 990 damage and a stun for two rounds, 9 pips) haha i just should keep dreaming lol. i think thats a cool idea everybody would like. i mean everybody wants a new attack spell ( EXCLUDE STORM THEY ALREADY HAVE AN EXTRA! ) ok well consider these ideas :P

Sincerely and with Necrotic ideas,
William Crowdust

( GO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Survivor
May 15, 2010
my name is justin ghosthunter i am a grand master lvl 58 hopping they will add lvls :D