Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Announcing Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Garrett15141 wrote:
hunt1199 wrote:
eioofh wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
Okay this is my second post following my earlier fangirl outburst...
First, I LOVE IT!
Second, I'm so happy to hear about another world! I was hoping there would be more to Grizzleheim, lol wish granted!
Third, a few questions. Will Grandmother Raven be on our side or will she be like the majority of the ravens we have dealt with in the past (somewhat evil)???

Lol, I was I too excited by your last comment that I didn't look down more.

Since Grandmother Raven helpid create the spiral with Bartleby, I guess if she were to be evil she would be corrupted or charmed. But I hope she isn't and hope that she is on our side.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice.
lol i am guessing that since bartlelby is on our side, the good side, that we have to fight grandmother raven since the spiral could not be created between good and good but rather balance between good and evil. Since bartelby is good that must make grandmother raven the evil one. Of course this is just my thought but i think i am right in my mind becuase i think of a world created by both good and good then there would be no evil which is not good because there would be no balance. Just a theory of course......btw does anyone know if we have to beat all of GH to get here or no????????? i need to know so i can get started in savarstaas pass!

Not necessarily grandmother raven will be good because she's Bartleby's sister. Malistaire was Cyrus's brother and he was evil. Well sort of.
um who in the great spiral said she was bartleby's sister? BARTLEBY IS A TREE HELLOW grandmother RAVEN she is a bird! so just get the idea of them being siblings outta your head.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Not sure if I passed this in earlier comments, but with the new spells does this mean that the level cap will be raised? Or will these be more buff schools like the Astral spells. Also, will this be another Side World like GH or will it be required to do? And will we need to do GH to gain access to this world?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
will there be more levels as well? say, lvl 70!?!? and OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SQUEEEEEEEE!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
i thought itd be a add-on to celestia.cmon more worlds more adventue more power and make it less obvios

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I can't wait for WinterTusk. :D Well I think for the symbol fo WinterTusk is WT. I was so close that to guess. Before they annonced WinterTusk is the next world um... I was guessing that Winer Wonderland will be next. So it is a winter. That proves how close.

All my best:
Julia StarDreamer
Level: 60 ( Legendary )
School: Ice

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
I am super exited
I wonder
Is Grandmother Raven on our side
Is there going to be some level higher than level 60

I think they should've told us about Wintertusk right before they released it into the test realm or the live realm
I am more impatient than exited
:D

-Ac

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
OMG! This will be awesome! :D Seriously though, i sometimes hate it when you're just trying to cross the street and then you have to battle someone even though you don't want to! It's just sooo annoying! Wintertusk seems really awesome too! Grandmother Raven also looks really cool!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We're very excited to tell you about the upcoming Wizard101 World: Wintertusk!

Wintertusk will complete the epic storyline that began with Grizzleheim and will offer new things to do, and areas to explore for all levels of young Wizards.

Along with Wintertusk, we will also be launching new spells and new level 58 class pets* for each main school of focus. We will also be bringing back the underwater area of the Crab King in sunken Triton Avenue, to tell a story about life in Crab Alley after the departure of Selena Gomez.

Have a sneak peek at Grandmother Raven, and for those of you following the story, Grandmother Raven's appearance will solve many outstanding mysteries of the Spiral!

*look for new quests from your Professors when this arrives in the Live Game!

BEYOND extaticed. Makes me want to jump online and finish GH!! And I cant wait for Crab Alley to come back. I just dont want to do it in the test realm, so I can have the enjoyment of doing it in the real realm. Wouldnt you agree? :D
Ryan Deathheart
Grandmaster Necromancer~
"Death is only the beginning."

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
I can't wait for Wintertusk to open up! I'M SO EXCITED :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
wow i cant wait for the new world! does anyone know when it will be out? :?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
hey guys i cant wait to see the new world i think if you want to make a higher lvl then it should be lvl 70 legendary grandmaster and the new pets should be
fire: helion
ice: angle
death: scarecrow
life: forest lord
myth: mudoosa
and balance jujment

well i hope i help peace 8)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
:-) Wow, I can't wait for explore WinterTusk! One question, do you have an idea when it will be open to us wizards?

KelseyStarCaster lvl 59 Grandmaster Life wizard

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
WOW! a new world! is it going to continue the monograth arc. or is it just going to have a whole different story :D

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Well I am Really Hoping for this new world but please tell me there will be new school pets and possibly new spells So yeah

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
im really exited good job on the cool exiting update i cant w8!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabrina WaterStaff lv53 storm

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
As much as I LOVE the idea of a new world, pets, and spells. I HATE the idea that it's part of Grizzlehime. My god that was the most boring world ever. I am not really excited about it- frankly I am not excited for it at all. More dreading it because I thought I was done with it and I didn't have to ever go back to it. It has nothing to do with the main plot. How can Malastaire not have effected Grizzlehime? I mean obviously the bears are there at level 20 and he's still reaking havok till DS which you can't even get to till maybe 45. I doubt they are THAT strong to have driven him away if ambrose can't even do that and he's the most powerful wizard in WC.

Not to mention WHY is Jotun have the same amount of health as Malastaire? I literatly could not beat that group with 3 other level 40's because those bosses are too high. Why is the Jotun battle harder then Malastaire? O_o

Anyway it's a bad idea. None of my friends like it either. It's be better making a new more exciting world that has nothing to do with Grizzlehime.

Peace.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
this is sooooo awesome!
i wonder what pets they will have...
maybe little Leviathans and Snow Angels!

Survivor
May 29, 2009
can't wait :D till wintertusk seriously. One question about lvls though are you going to make it higher because i'm lvl 59 and I want to go higher .

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
pookiedragon wrote:
Wintertusk sounds cool but i was wondering what pets we would get for school pets like storm lord, or dragon, or leviathan....
I think the new spells will be level 52 spells and our new pet will be our level 52 monster.

Myth better not get a pet thats level 58 since they got the higher level pet again.......

Tristan Mistgrove, lvl 56 balance wizard

Survivor
May 27, 2009
So *very* looking forward to this latest, greatest addition to The Spiral!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I NEVER did gh soooo, i'm not too sure about this "new world" but i guess its pretty cool :P hope it links to cl though cause for me cl was pretty exciting ;-)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
will there be more newer levels we can achieve?!?! CANT WAIT IF THERE IS!!!