Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I was farming rattlebones to sell his stuff for gold and got another myth pixie which I didn't really want because I already had one from a previous fight with him if I could I'd gift her all she's doing is sitting in my backpack

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I got the rare drop of the Leprechaun pet from the Jade Oni first try! DS and a new pet, sweet!

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
I was questing and I got the pet that I was wanting so badly, and I forgot who drops it!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MadisonWinterHorn on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
I was questing and I got the pet that I was wanting so badly, and I forgot who drops it!
Take the name/kind of pet that you like, and do a search on wizard101central.com/wiki. It will show you who drops it. Maybe that will help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Main_Page

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
AluraMist2 on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Take the name/kind of pet that you like, and do a search on wizard101central.com/wiki. It will show you who drops it. Maybe that will help.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Main_Page
It was a sunbird pet

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
i got rare pets for fighting the ones that don't EVEN drop it!!! super lucky!!!!! Roslyn Night Coin, Level 50 Grandmaster Oh, can't add me my buddy list is full and i wish it was unlimited and more luck, one time my computer shut off in cyrus drake battle with minion and i won thanks to a rank one sprite! yay!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I was defeating the secret boss Smogger in Kats lab in Marleybone the other day and got the Pixie Queen and it was my first time in there. I was amazed as I was told it is near impossible to get.

Survivor
May 15, 2012
I defeated rattle bones when level 3 and got a sprite did it again and got another one
I also defeated a boss (cant remember the name) and it gave me a polar bear cub.
I am Kelly unicorn bright

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
In two packs I got the vampire pet that everyone wants, yes, you may hatch with me

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Wow! That's awesome! I hope you like that! :)
-Ashley Deathflame
Balance, Level 66

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Got the nightmare mount on my 7th try when the nightmare pack was out for Halloween and a full set of awesome gear. Also got a lot of pets and timed mounts.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
firewizard101205 on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
Got the nightmare mount on my 7th try when the nightmare pack was out for Halloween and a full set of awesome gear. Also got a lot of pets and timed mounts.
Ugg your soo lucky! I bought it about 15 times and all i got were cheap housing items, a tapestry, and 3 pets.
No mounts at all not even timed ones!
Well the pets were cool. One summons death minion card, one is a death trent and gives me natures wraith card, (how cool is that?) and the last one is a black cat and it gives black cat card

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
I've battled him like 8 times and got low level gear. that did happen once with rattle bones though. I got a Myth Sprite in one try.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
Popman98 on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.
yes once before I heard prince gobblestone dropped snow serpent pet and I expected a ton of battles but it only took me about 5! also my level 34 has been farming alicane swiftarrow for weeks and then I made a new account (life) and fought him cause I had the job. and guess what? first try and sprite pet! (is equipped and always will be XD) also I got snow serpent from fighting prince gobblestone first time with my lower llevel that got sprite pet

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
I was defeating this one rock boss in dragonspyre and my friend came over to help me. At the end of the battle we both had fire serpents lol

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I actually got really lucky with a life beetle, too. On my balance wizard. I actually had the quest to beat the Plague Oni, when all of a sudden I got a life beetle. I was happy!

Ronan TitanHunter 95
Wolf WyrmWraith 38

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I was with my second wizard and he got the Myth Sprite in his first try. So then I realized that he could drop that and did the same thing with my other wizard .

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Pfft! With my kind of luck there is a one in one million chance of any of those things happening!!

Alia Winterwhisper

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I rarely get lucky (if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have none at all). But, I did have a couple of cool things happen over the 3 years I've been around... I've gotten a few neat pet drops, but it took me 25 levels to get my level 50 gear from Malistaire (by which point it was useless, but it was a matter of principle).

Good stuff:

1) My balance wizard got the Harpy pet from the sand squid in Atlantea on her first (and only) run;
2) my life wizard got a Storm mastery amulet as a drop from Waterworks.

It's about time something good happened, lol.

-von

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It only took me 9 tries to get the Ring of Alpha and Omega from the gladiator...

Yes I know that's good luck, but nothing extreme. However, the reason I know it took me 9 tries...
I had 9 Enchanted Armament pets at the end of the evening. I have since helped several friends with getting the ring, literally 100+ runs and only got the pet again like 3-4 times, while I got the ring again 4 times.

While farming for Hades gear in Tartarus I got his wand 14 times before I got a single piece of clothing. I eventually got all his clothes in a single weekend.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Lucky things rarely occur for Mac and Emma, but Mac DID get all of her Skyscream Gear from Waterworks in four runs. I think that is pretty lucky .

Mackenzie Stormblade
Legendary Diviner

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Got all the waterworks gear in 2 tries

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I got alpha and omega ring on third try, and blade of the felled Titan in like 60 battles lol.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2013
David8675309 on Jun 28, 2010 wrote:
I got Storm Serpent on my first try, and i wasn't even farming!
You got Storm Serpen on what?

C. ShadowWeaver
Lvl 17
wizard

\

Survivor
Sep 25, 2013
Pony Lover1234 wrote:
lol really to make it more like twins put the same name :D
lol like Cali And Callie

those are actual options, too!