Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
battleshield461 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
Yeah funny thing!
I have gotten several pets without even trying. Like the leopard, enchanted armament, I think the sea dragon, and some other really expensive ones!
the enchanted armament is easy. i got when i was accidentaly helping a level 90 with the dumb gladiator. he kept on leaving the battle and i got because i stuck with blades on him and treasure card polymorphs. go polymorph Death Ninja Pig

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
graydog3 on Dec 23, 2010 wrote:
i got a blue banshee on my first try form nightshade
I got the Midnight Sprite from Nightshade and a Myth Sprite from Rattlebones (I was farming him) I got them both on FIRST try!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Um... I get blue ghost almost everytime i do pagoda. Who am i kidding get it EVERYTIME I DO PAGODA i didn't even know it was rare because of how much i got it!

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
I've tried about 100 times to get enchanted arament and never got it, and also i did a lord nightshade battle and got a seasonal item without trying, and so you know lord nightshade sometimes drops seasonal items depending on what season or holiday it is closest to.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
wow!! that's cool! Lately I've been getting lucky with opening hoard and lore packs. I opened about 4 today and I think i got 4 pets. 1 unicorn 1 death cyclops and I can't remember the other two

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
IamLezul on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
Totally. First, I got my Grandmaster gear when I wasn't even gm yet. And I wasn't even trying! Got my shoes first time I defeated Snowcrusher. My hat when I defeated Kraysys. And my robe the second time I defeated Malistaire.

This has nothing to do with drops, but like a month ago my lvl 12 diviner defeated a 1, 500 boss with a partner in his 600's by herself. Woot, baby, woot! Shows right there the power of storm.

I also was farming rare pets yesterday, and I got the Blue Banshee from Nightshade on like my 10th try. Not as lucky as some stuff, but I've farmed Homunculus for his longblade and after what felt like the billionth time, I finally got it!
You've beat malisteire?!?! woah!! That's amazing! What do you do after you beat malesteire? Do the quests in the spiral you hav'nt done yet?

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
AluraMist2 on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
I wasn't even trying for a pet, but I got a Satyr pet that gives one Satyr card. I didn't even know there was such a pet. I think I was doing the last obsidian chest in Dean's cell in the Labyrinth, but I'm not quite sure that's where it came from. But I like it anyway !!!
A saytr? That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
May 17, 2014
Hahaha...
I keep on getting snakes, the ice snake,the storm snake,the fire snake... Wow,I'm a snake/serpent magnet

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Lol I just jumped into Mount Olympus planning to farm it even though I'm a level 69, just wanted to help my friends. I saw the level 90 go into the Pit of the Noxii and followed him, I got stuck in the battle and died once but came back and helped him finish off the Gladiator. I was shocked to find an Enchanted Armament Egg in my bank and Level 90 boots in my backpack... so lucky.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
i was fishing today when i got a treasure chest and it dropped 935 coins, a reagent, and a pet Starfish

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
well i did a little bit of farming on the house of scales dungeon(levels 60+) and got a wand and a ring(has good stats)!

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Never In My Time! lol! Never Got A Pet That Easy And Got Away.

From,
Fiona FairySong - Level 58
Your Life Wiz

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
Yea, I've been that lucky. One time on my high level I was trying out for this really awesome wand. I walked up to the Jade oni, beat him once and got it! I was like Lol, I was frozen and my friend in real was laughing. But yea, It was pretty awesome

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
noyeh wrote:
Yeah I have had that happen to me. I fought General Achilles three times and he dropped a blue ghost for me as well. Get this, I fought Grub once and got the cat that flips the coin not on a multiple try but the very first try. I was surprised. Of course that is really all he dropped After all that fighting I thought I was getting more. Another disappointment also when I got the egg it showed a spell card that came with it. But guess what? When it hatched the spell card was no where to be seen on my pet. So I was a bit tiffed. But hey, not many can say they get a pet on the very first fight ever!
I got the cat from grub on my first try as well

Kayla Raincloud

level 33 life wizard

Defender
May 17, 2014
I also got the pet that Chief Whip and that other guy drop. (Looks like a gearhead)

Survivor
Nov 04, 2014
Best place to farm for good pets?

Nathaniel WyrmHunter- level 67

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
I also got the pet that Chief Whip and that other guy drop. (Looks like a gearhead)
Clockwork Paladin is the name of pet.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Today i did Part 2 of 3 of the Immortal Games which is Atlantea when on first try i defeated posideon with some other wizards and got a posideon helmet stats are sorta like Waterworks gear except more health.

Part 1 of Immortal games: level 30+

Part 2 of Immortal Games: level 70+

Part 3 of Immortal Games: level 90+

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
CryOfTheAlpha on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Best place to farm for good pets?

Nathaniel WyrmHunter- level 67
well fishing for treasure chests is an easy way to get pets. the four dungeons event has some good pet drops.
four dungeons pet drop info: http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/test-new-pets/

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
general Achilles?
i only had luck with the gobbler prince and that took me like 4 tries!

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
i got blood hound from Ammit The Devourer also a Blazezilla from different boss

Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
AluraMist2 on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
I wasn't even trying for a pet, but I got a Satyr pet that gives one Satyr card. I didn't even know there was such a pet. I think I was doing the last obsidian chest in Dean's cell in the Labyrinth, but I'm not quite sure that's where it came from. But I like it anyway !!!
Are you life? That is the lvl 48 life pet so you might just have completed the quest

-

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
hey farming pets is cool and all but hatching is better so try to do that instead and if you do farm pets go to mount Olympus and in the bottom half of the dungeon by the chest pieces there is a door walk past the chest pieces and go in its called pit of noxii and drops this pet called enchanted armet gives the spell sharpen goes on blades to increse damage boost and bring a level 100 cause he is a very hard boss he has 30,000 health and he is rank 13 or 14 i forgot but the guards around him are rank 11 so bring high lvl if you are a low lvl and if u are not lvl 30 then use a friend to get in the room i know you can't port in there but in the pit of noxii it allows you to port and by the way the boss is balance and all the guards are ice and the name of the boss is Gladiator please remember to bring other player or you will fail and for lvl 90 and higher this boss drops alpha and omega ring i have looted 4 times so come on it should be easy and i am only level 58 so remember keep trying well worth it. my name in game is talon storysinger and thanks for reading this message reply if it helped stay cool

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
It's happened to me 4 times in the dungeon Midnight Sun Pagoda. It always gives me pets, like a Brown Spider, it gave me two of those, a primal wildclaw, one ninja pig, one stone colossus, and 3 red ghosts, and 1 red ghost.rulesdoes too