Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

I know! I went to battle Rattlebones because I found out sometimes you get a Myth Sprite. And guess what happened?! I got one.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
back when i was a novice in unicorn way,the first time i battled rattlebones and then he dropped a myth sprite pet! SO LUCKY:)
TITANSTONE

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
i got the Myth sprite on 1st try. i do not think i got blue ghost on 1st try but i do have it now. i can not get any of night shade's pets though. to hard. i cant get Alicane's either. i did get Grubb's pet on my 1st try.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
a few weeks ago i was in kroktopia fighting krokopatra and i wasnt paying attention cus my favourite tv show was on and krokopatra used some kind of strong attack and i went to like 20 hp and i looked to the computer screen and im like WHAT THE H!? straight away i chose satyr but it fizzled and i say oh no im doomed! luckily krokopatra didnt attack next round still no healing spells krokopatra doesnt attack and next round i was so lucky and got fairy. just that fairy was enough to save me! but krokopatra attacked and i had like ten hp that time then i was doomed but satyr came up i used it and i got healed fully and krokopatra attacked that satyr saved me! that was 3 or 4 close calls. count for yourself!

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Yeah I have fighting Krokopatra I got a Life Troll in one go. And it was my quest too.

I got Sprite ( Not myth sprite! Kinda sprite that heals) from Alicane in my first go. So far I have only seen one person that has the sprite.

Also got Myth Sprite from Rattlebones and i can't remember any more! :

-Chrisina DreamGem
Life
Level 36
Oni Slayer

Give me a shout if ya see me

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I have a friend in real life who is FTP, and farmed rattlebones a series of times. We got together and calculated the results, and 3 out of 4 times she got a myth sprite! I then started to farm him and got none! Anyway, it has not got a very high pedigree so what's the point?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Yeah I was that lucky before I was trying to get the blue ghost too and then poof I got it

Defender
May 22, 2011
i got the rat magician pet from one of the counterweights in marleybone on the first try. I wasn't even farming.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Haha, yeah. I just got a few crowns and i wanted to spend some of them on the packs, so I decided to buy first was the Knight's Lore. But accidentally, some how I bought the Wyvern's Hoard Pack instead. I was so surprised to find that i got one of the wyvern mounts on my first (accidental) buy!
Jazzy Thunderstaff Lvl 86 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
David8675309 on Jun 28, 2010 wrote:
I got Storm Serpent on my first try, and i wasn't even farming!
which boss? I'm gonna farm for awhile instead of really starting MB

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
i did with the gobbler king and got the snow serpent but i can not get any other pet in the whole game so i really want to get that changed but for now i will try to hatch oh and my guy is always up for hatching so my username is Brian Waterbreaker and am in a Dino bundle suit level 43 or higher

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Here's something odd: my friend teleported me into pagoda, so I battle people: NOT FARMING! and out of nowhere: kumo oni drops a ninja pig pet! I already had a pet i liked: my golden piggle, unluckily.
"If you can make it all the way, why can't I?"
Sean EarthSong, Lvl 33 Pyromancer A+ Student( with wands for any battle- literally! I have a fire wand, an ice, a storm, a myth, a life, a death, and a balance!)
Justin GreenCoin, Lvl 9 Therugist Hero of Unicorn Way

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
You won't belive this... the same thing happened to me! My motive was to get a Ghost Dragon, but I never did the breeding. I have the crowns variety. However, I have so much Ghosts, you can call my first two houses haunted!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Well since everyone is talking bout pet drops, I got a Skelton when farming snowcrusher for a hat

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
when i was in someplace with friends i barely did anything i got a ninja pig sprite a brown spider and i forgot the rest

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
When the Skyvern Hoard Pack came out, I was desperately trying to get the Myth wand, but instead I got the Skyvern mount in about five tries. Considering how much a could have spent, I consider that really lucky!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I got a blue banshee from blackhope and a dark fairy from one of the cyclopes boss dudes on cyclopes lane in wizard city.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
1. Its Plague oni, Shiritaki Temple last boss.
2. When I first tried to get Life Beetle I got one called Tiger!
When I got a life beetle I was just level 32 and I teleported to a friend there.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Went to fight beloq(Zafaria) to advance the storyline and he pwned me......................and then again.......got a few friends to help me and guess what ......he dropped a skink on my 3rd try!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
I got lucky i defeated rattle bones and got a sprite on my first try! Then i got a Scare Crow pet! From water works

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
I was waiting for my arena pvp to start so i went to battle a lost soul cuz i was bored. XD After I finished the battle I got 1 day Seraph Wings. I was like OMG!

- Scarlet MistCloud lvl 71 Starting Av

Survivor
May 15, 2012
David8675309 on Jun 28, 2010 wrote:
I got Storm Serpent on my first try, and i wasn't even farming!
Same here mb the couterweights

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
I've gotten two jackets of withstanding from lord nightshade.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
I got my robe the first time I defeated Malistaire!!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
wow! that is hilarios! (and lucky) XD once I was trying to get a high level robe then when i fought lord brmble in westyria, guess what? i got a robe that was WAY higher level than i was so it was for level 80+ and I was only level 32!