Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
I got a Blue Banshee?

Survivor
Oct 26, 2014
I have the upmost WORST luck ever. I've been farming for over 7 days trying to get the midsummers cowl and haven't got it UGHH hope I get it before my member runs out so I can pvp :/

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Hopefully you can get the Midsummer's Cowl by the end of today.

Yesterday, when I bought some more crowns, I tried out a hoard pack and got a mount. Twice. I decided to put the 2nd mount in my shared bank so one of my other wizards could use it. The second mount is probably going to go to Laura, and the 1st mount is in Saffron's house (Saffron uses her Arcus Cloud mount, if that's what it's called), though I might as well give it to Destiny.

Also, Saffron recently defeated some boss (forget the name) and got a Magma Spider on the first try. It's named Mister Pepper. I keep it in Saffron's house, since Saffron normally walks her pedigree 51 crown pet, a lil' siren, Queen Lexi.

Hero
May 07, 2015
noyeh wrote:
And where is the burial grounds? What world?
mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
sun girl1122 wrote:
mooshu.
Speaking of Mooshu, I beat the Death Oni, with 2 other people o_o, and I immediately got a leprechaun, and I was like " Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, how can a boss drop a . Also I want to put it on but I can't, I have a better pet.."

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I got the blue ghost on my first try with my balance game which I thought was a big deal until I thought to my self "wait this is rare but not really super rare because i got it from cyclops lane" if it was from krok or grizz i would say that it would be acceptable as a rare pet

Blaze SilverHeart lvl 28

Hero
May 07, 2015
lemony5443 wrote:
Speaking of Mooshu, I beat the Death Oni, with 2 other people o_o, and I immediately got a leprechaun, and I was like " Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, how can a boss drop a . Also I want to put it on but I can't, I have a better pet.."
cool i did the labirn dont no how to spell it the varlmver dark flame boss dropt a boss banshe

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 wrote:
cool i did the labirn dont no how to spell it the varlmver dark flame boss dropt a boss banshe
first time!!!!!!!!!!!!! how cool is that

Hero
May 07, 2015
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I got the blue ghost first try too lol

Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
Haha. If only I was that lucky with Darkmoor gear.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
Angelocean on May 31, 2010 wrote:
Yeah, this morning when I learned of the life beetle off of central... first fight with Plague Oni and I get not 1, but 2 life beetles! I have twins O:.
When I played on my second day of wizard101, I beat rattle bones once and got twin myth spirites.
Named duke Luke and king George lol

Colin nightstalker lv. 48

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
Nope, not even close, the luckiest i got was getting the malistiare the undying tier 3 amulet on the fifth try, thats the

only wearable item i got from him, and i stayed alive the whole time and healed every time out of the five and did

some damage, which a lot of people say that increases the drop rate of the tier 1 gear which i dont have.

can someone help me i really want the tier 1 gear!

Alex Misthead, lvl 100 myth!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
What a luck! When I was at level 5, I had to fight Rettlebones. And guess what? I got the Myth Sprite from the first try! Wish everybody that kind of luck!

-A lucky level 19 student

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
from rattlebones i got the randomest pet
a myth pixie literately it was so random

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
Angelocean on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :-D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :-( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.
me too

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
Igloo Girl on Jul 8, 2010 wrote:
THIS IS MORE LUCKY THEN ALL COMMENTS!

I got FrostZilla, which is like blue ice stormzilla, off a 3,500 health boss with 1,210 minion ON FIRST GO! FIRST GO!
me too
isabella taledreamer level 100

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
can you tell me what pets there are from bosses and the boss you get the pet from

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but a while back I got a magma spider from a boss that was either in Mooshu or Dragonspyre (I forget) on the first attempt.

Also, when I was farming Winterbane about a week ago, I got an icebat, raven, and arctic serpent.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
IamLezul on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
Totally. First, I got my Grandmaster gear when I wasn't even gm yet. And I wasn't even trying! Got my shoes first time I defeated Snowcrusher. My hat when I defeated Kraysys. And my robe the second time I defeated Malistaire.

This has nothing to do with drops, but like a month ago my lvl 12 diviner defeated a 1, 500 boss with a partner in his 600's by herself. Woot, baby, woot! Shows right there the power of storm.

I also was farming rare pets yesterday, and I got the Blue Banshee from Nightshade on like my 10th try. Not as lucky as some stuff, but I've farmed Homunculus for his longblade and after what felt like the billionth time, I finally got it!
Wow, amazing, just, amazing. Earlier today I got two myth sprites from Rattlebones (really easy to farm with tempest) when I was trying to get and easier master dungeon (I now have an ultimate and master dungeon for rattlebones)

Haley Sunblossom
Level 40
Storm Student and Proud

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
luckyyy....

how on earth did that happen

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
KaiOfTheSky on Jul 9, 2010 wrote:
i got a bossbanshee on my first try and i wasnt even going for it it was so weird (the dean in the labyrinth drops the boss banshee ) :-o :D :D :D :D :D
oh and i got a crowns pet fish from a treasure chest while fishing...
i guess i do have some luck after all....

Survivor
Dec 20, 2012
When i fought Master rattle bones i won and was just expecting lame rewards. no! i got Rattlebone's sprite first try! ( no not the regular sprite, this one is actually named "Rattlebones's sprite"

David - level 70 wizard

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
yeah lol my sister said "how awesome would it be to get rattlebones master duel?" So I battled rattlebones for the first time on my new character, and got it!!!

72Juan IceWhisper
5Juan LifeWhisper
5Juan DawnBreaker
4Juan FireWhisper
2Juan IceHunter
2Juan ShadowWard

Survivor
Oct 04, 2015