Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
30
AnimalGrrl on Jul 19, 2010 wrote:
I got a ride from easiest boss in the spiral-first one you can fight- the Fairy Queen!!!! What the...!? 2nd time I beat her.





P.S.- Warning low-levels!!! General Akilles is hard!
P.S.S.- Don't criticize me for saying that! :x

Caitlin Nightrider, Level 10 Theurgist
I always fight with other wizards.
Alexander Wintermender Level 8

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
89
OK I was really lucky and ( you can only do this if you or you friend has pagoda ) I did pagoda with my friend and we got a pet each time! I think it was 1 life beetle 1 satyr 1 jade oni 1 blue banshee 1 brown spder!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
8
I just gotten membership 2 days ago and 5,000 crowns and I already knew what I was going to spend it on . The phoenix hoard pack . I been wanting the mount and staff for like 2 weeks now . So I purchase it and my limit was 4,000 crowns . The first pack (no luck)
2nd pack pet gargoyle 3rd pack (no luck) and so on I was about to give up so I said if I spend almost all my crowns on this and no staff and phoenix I'm going to cry . Next pack nothing . I tried one more time then PHOENIX omg I was so happy then I purchased the pack one more time then I finally got the staff with a total of 1,038 crowns.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
14
efinosolt wrote:
me to
Me as we'll but I only got one life beetle.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
14
noyeh wrote:
And where is the burial grounds? What world?
The ancient burial grounds is in mooshu.

Lenora Spiritthorn

Transcendent diviner

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
14
Mattcactus wrote:
wait who the heck is fairy queen, all i know is fairy queen is a pet you get from smogger that gives the spell fairy and heals someone for 480 health,

P.S. no offense, [cause you said no mean, and i mght say this cause i level 50 death, but even when i fought him] GENERAL AKILLIES IS GENERAL NOOB
The fairy queen is a boss that wanders randomly throughout unicorn way. And also getting a mount is considered uncommon, not rare.

Lenora Spiritthorn

Transcendent diviner

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
39
I never get anything good :(

Wolf Lifeshard

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
9
A couple days ago i was fighting one of the oni's in mooshu (I forgot which one it was) after i beat it i got a life scarab Yay!

Jose redhead Level 44

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
69
One day when I defeated a boss in MB I got a rat magician. I didn't knew this could be a drop! I always thought it would be only obtainable by buying it for tickets!

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
212
Omg... I just got a leopard pet after helping my friend defeat Belloq... He's so cute. :D (squeals) I didn't even know Belloq dropped leopards.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 63 theurgist

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
83
I'd like to see someone get the Amulet of Divine Influence on their first try.

(Whoever did that is a luck clockwork!)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
10
Lol my funniest part in wizard101 when I was in p.v.p and someone casted black mantle on me and I was using storm lord lol 80% chance of fizzling and 20% chance of working but guess what... It worked and the person died

Sincerely Noah shadow sword

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
25
Ok amazing thing just happened. Me and my friend were fighting Ember Everburn, because he had to do it for his quest. So we kill him in about 5 hits, and then all of the sudden we both get a Sunbird pet. I wasn't even farming! So we go in again, and then he drops Jade Oni's Amulet of Duplicity. I got Hydra! His name is Michael OwlHunter, Lvl 40 Death/Balance. So yeah, Ember Everburn in MS drops seriously awesome stuff.

Sean EarthSong Lvl 38 Fire/Balance
Gabriel OwlSong Lvl 22 Life/Storm/Death
Justin GreenCoin Lvl 18 Life/Balance

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
94
When I fought the hisser, I wasn't even trying to get the pet, but I got it on my first try! then I trained it, and guess what it got!? +2 Critical Block! YAY! Time to go into my house...

Robert Angleblade
Promethean Theurgist (L95)

Survivor
May 05, 2012
31
On my Death I got blue banshee from lord nightshade and on my first try

Blaze WildBreaker lvl 68

Tristan Shadowraith lvl 16

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
4
Be thankful every time I try waterworks my whole team leaves me alone so I never get the xp or the drops

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
23
Ok so I farmed Bastilla Gravewynd like 50 times trying to get the dark fairy. (which I did get) But then I helped someone with Dr. Von Katzenstein and got a bown rat magician! I didn't even know he dropped anything!!!

Survivor
May 19, 2013
3
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
That reminds me....Imand I have like six characters and i was playing with mycharacter I defeated Rattlebones and guess what I got on my first try....... A MYTH SPRITE it was awesome and I was SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
186
Just yesterday, I got two banshee pets in a row from Lord Nightshade, as well as two St. Patrick's Day wands, in like fifteen minutes (okay, probably not).

And, when my brother was trying to get the Crabling pet from Crazed Forest Spirit (it was before they added it to the Crowns shop, it was like the rarest pet in the game) I got two in about three battles, while it took him three days.

Similarly, I once ported to my friend, who was helping his friend farm, and a similar thing happened, where I got two of the wand he was looking for, although I don't know how long it took him to get it.

Innate Shadowmancer Haley MoonHeart, Master in Thaumagture, Minor in Necromancy and Sun.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
25
More luck. Me and my friend just beat Prince Sutten Sokkwi and we both got Ghoul pets. I didn't even know there was a Ghoul pet! It's not the one that gives a spell, at least I think...

Survivor
May 19, 2013
3
griffon1032 on Mar 10, 2014 wrote:
That reminds me....Imand I have like six characters and i was playing with mycharacter I defeated Rattlebones and guess what I got on my first try....... A MYTH SPRITE it was awesome and I was SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
More luck a few days ago. Got 2nd myth sprite from Rattlebones and sprite from Alicane Swiftarrow.

Dakota StrongShield level 16

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
23
Theamazingbalance on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! ha you think that was lucky not even close do you know the scelectal warrior sry if i spelled it wrong wiz i got him on my first try ever fighting snow crusher and i have a krok mummy lol
Go to pagoda, do like 3 times for it and you have lots of pets in your backpack. My castle part is full of pets

Tarlac SeaSpear lvl 45

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
23
I was extremely lucky when i fought koto (Solo) one try and ninja pig Real card appeared in my deck. I am not joking.

Ice can be strong

Tarlac SeaSpear lvl 45

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
30
Woah i've never gotten a blue ghost, nice!

Blake Skullrider
Lvl: 11

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
21
That is really unbelievably lucky!
I've farmed General Akilles since forever and I've gotten all types of clothing, athames, treasure cards, even a brown warg mount (1 day) and also an amulet that gives a leprechaun card but no blue ghost! XD!