Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 13, 2013
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
Apparently the chances of getting a specific drops are quite interesting.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
I was helping a friend defeat nightshade or whatever his name is, and i never knew i could get it, but i got blue banshee on first try. (Not necessarily try, but still first time)

Survivor
Aug 11, 2011
When I was doing my quest to defeat Lord Nightshade, although I wasn't even trying to get it I got the blue banshee on the first try.

James Iceglade, level 19

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I was in unicorn way when I entered the game, so I went and defeated the first enemy I ran into, and I got a 1-day mount. After playing for a while, I went to bed. When I got back on wizard 101, I defeated another enemy, and I got another 1-day mount!

Lucas shadowmender

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Popman98 on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.
Crazed Forest Spirit drops a frog. I got one from him (not expecting a pet) on my first try

Jennifer Angle Heart, level 49

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Angelocean on May 31, 2010 wrote:
Yeah, this morning when I learned of the life beetle off of central... first fight with Plague Oni and I get not 1, but 2 life beetles! I have twins O:.
Where is the Plague Oni? I defeated him but I forgot I know that I got a life leprechaun form Death Oni or Jade Oni.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
AluraMist2 on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
I wasn't even trying for a pet, but I got a Satyr pet that gives one Satyr card. I didn't even know there was such a pet. I think I was doing the last obsidian chest in Dean's cell in the Labyrinth, but I'm not quite sure that's where it came from. But I like it anyway !!!
If you are a , the Satyr pet comes with the completion of the quest that gives you Rebirth. I was very happy when I finished the quest (Rebirth is so fun), though I haven't started training the pet yet.

Bladed Seraph

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
noyeh wrote:
And where is the burial grounds? What world?
the burial grounds is (I think) in the krok.'s last section, (which is really short [quest wise]) the tomb of storms.

(krok. = krokotopia)

Wolf DeathWraith, Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
I honestly have not, but every battle that my cousin is in that has a pet drop, she gets it on her first try.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
I got a life beetle on my first fight with the plague oni. At the time I didn't know it was rare. Who knew? Im planning to train it up for my Adept life wizard to use.
- Grace Sandweaver, Level 38 Balance

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
FROOTYBUBBLES on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey my first battle with Malistare in Golem Tower I got a Jaguar Treasure Card and a Patriotic Leupercaun.

Quinn GoldenShield Level 22
Wait. Is it possible to even get drops on your first fight ever?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
nice luck man I was trying to get xp cuz I was about to be level 85 so I soloed Big Ben and I got a death meowarity!! But it sucks lol Hunter Death Fist level 85

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I battled rattlebones 4 times and every time he gave me sprite!

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
one or two days after krampus came out, or maybe even the day it did, i went to farm the loremaster. after only like two to five tries, i got krampus! lol

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
XD Queen on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
Where is the Plague Oni? I defeated him but I forgot I know that I got a life leprechaun form Death Oni or Jade Oni.

plague oni is in the dungeon shirataki temple dungeon in mooshu.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
AbyssSlayer wrote:
the burial grounds is (I think) in the krok.'s last section, (which is really short [quest wise]) the tomb of storms.

(krok. = krokotopia)

Wolf DeathWraith, Magus Necromancer
The ancient burial grounds are located in MooShu.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Sadly no, but my cousin gets all the pets drops on her first try!

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Almost always when I fight Rattlebones I get Myth Sprite.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Mattcactus wrote:
wait who the heck is fairy queen, all i know is fairy queen is a pet you get from smogger that gives the spell fairy and heals someone for 480 health,

P.S. no offense, [cause you said no mean, and i mght say this cause i level 50 death, but even when i fought him] GENERAL AKILLIES IS GENERAL NOOB
Fairy queen is a boss in unicorn way that roams the streets.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2014
When I was on unicorn way an went too go battle rattlebones when I defeated him he dropped a myth sprite I didn't even know he had pet drops xD

Survivor
May 21, 2009
I've always by some miracle managed to get the myth sprite with all 8 of my wizards on the first try. From a chest I got a Lil' Siren, which rocked, and I got a dark sprite on my first battle against Alicane Swiftarrow. I'm pretty lucky! :D

Kimberly Stormbane

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
I wanted the flashing phoenix wand i think it's name is, i had crowns and i opened the pack it's in just for laughs and giggles, i got the wand on FIRST TRY!!!!!. I actually stopped breathing, that's how excited i was.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
Yeah, I fought the Death Oni and got a Ghoul pet and a no auction sword!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
Me and my friend got lucky too!
My friend got lucky with rattlebones and got a fairy on the first try!
I got lucky and got it on the 2 try!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Yeah funny thing!
I have gotten several pets without even trying. Like the leopard, enchanted armament, I think the sea dragon, and some other really expensive ones!