Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
timothy48 wrote:
i got a bossbanshee on my first try and i wasnt even going for it it was so weird (the dean in the labyrinth drops the boss banshee ) :-o :D :D :D :D :D

A 'luck stroke' as you would say, also occurs to me,
as the final boss in the final dungeon of a world
always gives me a new pet, giving me a new pet every world!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I was helping a friend in the counterweights in Marleybone on Sunday and I got a clockwork golem! I was helping my son with the plague oni and he gave me a deathbat!

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

I got it on my first try also xPPPPPP .

~Chris IceBlade Lvl60
~Matthew DeathHeart Lvl14 Pvp rank: Sergeant.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I tried farming Nightshade for the midnight fairy because that is one pet I don't have on my life wizard (who is the pet collector of my six wizards) and I thought it would be great for my death wizard. I forgot to do The history books of Wizard City on my death wizard so I did them the other day. I ended up getting the pet when I defeated Nightshade! I was so happy!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

do all the mossback quests

Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer 8) 8) :) :-) :D
Wolf Drakethief level 19 initiate diviner
Matthew Windcaster Level 10 ice

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.

He said the Plague Oni.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
One time when i failed in this tower i went to golem court and it said you placed the key. i was supposed to do that in dragonpyre

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
this is not very lucky this is sad
i killed harvest lord like 100 times one weekend tring to get a tririon thing to put in your house but finaly an other player told me you get it on an other boss on trition avenuw
i think i spelled avenuw wrong
Keep Posting!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I had a quest on firecat alley a long while ago(now im in KT Grand arena) it told me to deafeat somone i dont remember who and they gave me a dark sprite on the first try .........LAWL :D Stephanie goldenriver Fire Wizard something light lurks in the cave.......

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

It's just a matter of chance.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
THIS IS MORE LUCKY THEN ALL COMMENTS!

I got FrostZilla, which is like blue ice stormzilla, off a 3,500 health boss with 1,210 minion ON FIRST GO! FIRST GO!
same here

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
On my level 16 necromancer, level, like, 13 when this happened, me and my friend and new friend, joseph, old friend, and new friend steven, (I nicknamed him new kid cause he came out of literally nowhere even though he was a higher level then me.) Still nicknamed new kid, he was higher level but scared of me cause he was ice and I was death, (it reminds me of the dark crusader cronicles on this site, read it!, kevin was higher level then dustin/wolf but still gave him a scare lol) Anyways, out of 3 people in sunken city against grubb, (New kid and Joseph left me half the time to go who knows where !? ) And Out of the the whole time I was the only 1 to get a (I think) pretty rare, I have never seen before, pet cat thug but it looked like the card it gave, you get the card at adult instead of ancient like the regular cat thug,it had better stats, at baby to!, and looked more death school even though it was storm lol. So thats the story. Hope you liked it. ~ Nicholas DeathShade Level 16 necomancer. P.S. Is this too long? LOL

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
surprisingly the incident with the blue ghost happened to me to but it was 8 battles and i beat lord nightshade and got twin blue banshys! how awesome is that!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

all mossback quests 8)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Also one day I was battling Lord Nightshade and I got a Midnight Sprite! then in Dragonspyre I got a skeletal warrior! I think that's what it;s called

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Being a life wizard I really wanted the sprite pet dropped from alicane swift arrow as all the other pets where dropped from like smogger or in mooshoo where I can't go yet

so I fight him like 50 times and then my brother beats firecat alley on his new death wizard and gets it on his first try not even farming it.

made me mad

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I got the myth spirite from Rattlebones on my first try Is this lucky?
melcookie925

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
This happened a few weeks ago but I forgot to post it. Ok, I was helping my friend beat Krokopatra, we beat her AND I got Life Troll pet!!! I wasn't even going for a pet! This is lucky alright!

I got a fire salamander the same day with one try at beating Prince Manu Nirini!!!

This happened just three days ago: I was fighting Gurtok Demon in the Athenium in DS, and I got an Ianthine Spectre!! My first try!!!! YAY!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
Popman98 wrote:
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.
i thought the other guy said plauge oni!? :?

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
the first time i defeated bori blackrock i got the flame serpent. my friend has tried like 60,000 times and still hasn't gotten it.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
ok so my story is not exactly a lucky one, but its pretty hilarious. so i was farming for the blue ghost pet and i thought i had my ports off. well a lvl 1 and a lvl 60 port to me. (the lvl 1 was friends to the lvl 60) i thought ok whatever. and then thelvl 1 summons a minion and i was thinking (can minons get pets?) nah. so the battle ends and me and my friend both say "we didnt get it" clearly not mentioning the word pet infornt of the lvl 1. not 2 seconds after we said that, we see this from the lvl 1 "i got a pet!" man it was hilarious but kind of irksome.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I had something like this. In Firecat alley, my friend wanted a firecat stautue. None of her friends helped so i just helped her. She said she was doing that for hours. So after ONE battle with the last boss in FC I somehow got it. So that's one lucky drop for me. :D

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
I was doing crimson fields and we did secret boss i always wanted the death ninja pig we killed him our first battle field battle it got complete since it was the boss and i got DEATH NINJA PIG on the FIRST try

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
isntmycatawesome wrote:
A few days ago I decided to farm for dark sprite. I got it on the first try! Alicane didn't want to give up the sprite, so I ended up battling him around 30 times. Yesterday, I farmed for ice snake pet. Got it on my seventh try. :) Not bad.
i got my dark sprite from lord nightshade