Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
First of all thx people for helping me know where to farm next. Next I had this luck ,like, once. I got a sunbird from some guy on first try. Lastly, does anyone know where you get a plain sprite? Everyone I've asked says rattlebones, but I thought he only gives myth sprite.

Destiny Ashtone
Grandmater Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
cool once I helped my friend a got a baby goul somewhere in the oias.
froggurl wrote:
First of all thx people for helping me know where to farm next. Next I had this luck ,like, once. I got a sunbird from some guy on first try. Lastly, does anyone know where you get a plain sprite? Everyone I've asked says rattlebones, but I thought he only gives myth sprite.

Destiny Ashtone
Grandmater Theurgist

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I always get a GM blade from a boss in DS, even if I dont attack. I was going through CL one day and got two sea turtles, then helped a friend with Nightshade and got a blue banshee. I also got my legendary hat twice without trying . Also two rare pets from a MS boss and the rare blade from Jade Oni, along with the rare myth hat (Shroud of Nothing.)_______________________________________________________

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
I battled Krokenkahmen four times and got the Inferno Cat. I wasn't even trying to get it! I didn't even know he dropped a pet! I was only battling him to get stuff to sell, cause on my first battle with him, I got a hat worth over 1,000 gold. XD XD XD XD

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
froggurl wrote:

Destiny Ashtone
Grandmater Theurgist

There is no plain sprite. Rattlebones drops the myth sprite. Price Alicane Swiftarrow in Firecat Alley drops the Life sprite. There are also two different death sprites and some pixies.
You can track them down here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

You dont need a quest to fight these guys. Just go to Ancient Buriel Grounds and kill them. NOT SO HARD. Just go. :x

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Angelocean wrote:
Yeah, this morning when I learned of the life beetle off of central... first fight with Plague Oni and I get not 1, but 2 life beetles! I have twins O:.
lol really to make it more like twins put the same name :D

Explorer
May 10, 2011
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
yea last time i got one on my death wizard now im trying to get it on my life wizard

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I got a blue banshee pet and two death ghoul pets from one dungeon in krokatopia. Is this lucky, or does everyone get lots of pets from dungeons?

Also, from which boss does one get the little sprite pet? You know, the one in the little white dress with the white wings? I'll even settle for a dark sprite pet, but really, who drops these pets?

Defender
May 15, 2010
I was bored on my Grandmaster, so I went to farm Rattlebones. First try I got a Myth Sprite.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
first try on kirinis hoard pack i got a plaque ninja pig and a stone collouses with jade oni TC

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

yes just today i fought the plague oni and got a troll

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
andrewk1771 wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

yes just today i fought the plague oni and got a troll
yes i fought rattle bones twice and i got myth sprite both times!

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
froggurl wrote:

Destiny Ashtone
Grandmater Theurgist

There is no plain sprite. Rattlebones drops the myth sprite. Price Alicane Swiftarrow in Firecat Alley drops the Life sprite. There are also two different death sprites and some pixies.
You can track them down here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets
there is plain sprite alicane drops it

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
froggurl wrote:

Destiny Ashtone
Grandmaster Theurgist
yes i do prince alicane swiftarrow drops sprite.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Defender
Jul 27, 2009
The first time my death wizard fought rattlebones he got the myth sprite

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
I fought rattlebones twice in a row i got it both times

Wolf SilverSpear
Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
I got a Myth Sprite on the first try with Rattlebones :D

*~Emmy~*
*~Cheese Queen~*

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
Totally. I just happened to teleport to my friend (who wanted my help defeating the Plague Oni) and on the first try, I got the Troll pet (that gives the Troll card.) I didn't even know there was such thing as a Troll pet :P

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Yup thats happened to me. My fire got the fire mander, krokomummy, and king krokotep on her first try each. And i didnt even know what they were

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Wizzgal wrote:
Popman98 wrote:

That happened when i did Plague Oni for the very first time ... I got a Life Scarab ... didn't take 2 tries, only 1 try- and my very first one too!
Too bad that's not happening to me when i try to farm Prince Manu Nirini for the Fire Salamander. Now i'm starting to wonder if he even DROPS it.

Yea he drops it. I got it on my 1st try :D

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Wait, this was for pets well i got a storm snake ting from Marleybone, I wasn't even trying.

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
Igloogirl3 wrote:
THIS IS MORE LUCKY THEN ALL COMMENTS!

I got FrostZilla, which is like blue ice stormzilla, off a 3,500 health boss with 1,210 minion ON FIRST GO! FIRST GO!
XD i got a minotaur from a 8000 health boss with three 675 health minions first try so i am more lucky than you :P :P :P :P

Wolf SilverSpear