Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
(some days later...)

Sestiva sat at her desk, trying to concentrate on the day's lesson: enchanting a Leviathan with Astral magic. But she couldn't focus- there was darkness in the air that she couldn't ignore; her lack on concentration had already resulted in several humiliating fizzles in front of the class that, in turn, had only made it more difficult to think. It was a vicious cycle, and she couldn't control it- or her mounting frustration at being unable to stop it. She'd spent so long learning to harness her inner thunder, and had thought herself on the verge of a breakthrough. But today, she was a far cry from her usual, collected self.

"Is everything all right, Miss Stormblade?"

Professor Balestrom hovered over her shoulder, staring at her. "This isn't like you," he observed, staring at the scorch-marks on her desk. "In fact, I haven't seen you fizzle like that since you were a little wizard- whatever is the matter, my dear?"

She didn't reply right away, but she didn't have to. All of a sudden, the building shook, as though a novice conjurer had attempted- and failed- to cast an Earthquake inside the classroom. Balestrom rushed outside, followed by Sestiva and several of her classmates, and it appeared that the other classes were all doing the same.

Nothing ever stopped Professor Drake from teaching. Fire, wind, a giant meteor explosion... He'd taught through all of them. So the fact that his class- whom Sestiva knew, from Patrick, had been writing an exam at the time- had come outside was a clear sign that something was very wrong.

The sky turned a greyish-green colour, and the skies suddenly opened. Sestiva didn't mind rain- prism practice was all it was. But this wasn't ordinary rain- this stuff was a deep red in colour, and every glob hit the ground with a sickening plop that echoed through the entire campus.

Great galloping Storm Lords- it's raining blood!


(to be continued...)

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2923
(cont'd)

Shielding her face with her hands, Sestiva ignored Professor Balestrom's warning to stay put and ran toward the Myth classroom, to search for Patrick. It took her only a few seconds to locate him- he and his best friend, Iridian Ironheart, had taken refuge beneath the branches of Ivan, the Myth tree- and she rushed straight into his arms, clinging to him as though her life depended on it.

"What's happening? Are we going to...?"

For her sake, Patrick refused to answer the question and tried to change the subject instead. "I don't know," he admitted, hugging her tighter than ever before. "Maybe it's just a prank, like the blood bat barf in Professor Drake's shoes. But I'm not sure what- or who- is responsible for all of this."

"Me neither," Iridian agreed gloomily. "But whoever it is had better be prepared to PvPay up if we get expelled, because my mum and dad'll have my... Holy humungofrogs, what in the Spiral is that?"

She pointed toward the darkening clouds, and Sestiva watched in terror as a huge, fiery funnel dropped from the clouds. Forks of green lightning illuminated the sky, which had turned blacker than a grave, and cast eerie shadows over the faces of frightened students. Even stoic Professor Drake had turned as white as a sheet, and that scared her more than any monster ever could.

Suddenly, something dropped out of the funnel- a tall, thin man, with dark hair and cold, beady eyes now hovered overhead, the drops of blood-rain a sharp contrast against his pale, nearly-translucent skin, which seemed to glow in the dark. He yelled something in a strange language and turned to address the fear-stricken crowd, but Professor Drake rushed forward to confront him.

"Malistaire," he called, raising both hands in the air. "You are no longer welcome here. Why have you come?"

(to be continued...)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
wizard508million on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
this is the story of dustin batttlewraith

dustin's homeworld is azteca he was born in twin giants he was raised by just about everyone in azteca

at age ten we was invited to avalon to master dueling he beat the king of avalon and then he lived in avalon for very short time to master dueling he is the best in avalon and still is to this day he got invited to pigswick for the tournament of the spiral cup at age 12 he has gotten to spiral cups and beat everything in avalon he then went to zf to master crafting then he went back to his homeland and found very bad news azteca was under attack all was falling he then got a invite to wizard city they all tought he was going to be a fire wizard but he went with life its apart of him after he chose his school he found a magic gem that made him able to use myth and fire he then fought for his homeland by the time he saved everything but his homeland it was completely taken over everyone was in cages all but the people to raised him he then fought with his full power to save his world he was to late but he let everyone in azteca who was pure of heart live in one of his many houses

thats the life of dustin battlewraith greatest life known to wizard kind if you dont believe me i have 84 damage and 88 out go healing and resist and almost 6,000 health and 276 critical 200 block and the best pet in the world
Woo! Ok this wasn't soon (P.S. I know a life with better stats, wizard508million.) I promise i will post it tomorrow!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
84
My wizard was born in Marleybone but raised in Avalon.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
10
My wizard Trevor FireShard is from Avalon who was raised as the royal prince. For years Trevor was spoiled and got anything he wanted he eventually became very bored. over the years one of Trevor's best friends Talon ShadowBlood noticed Trevor change from being really happy and perky to very dull and depressed so one day Talon asked Trevor what was wrong and Trevor sighed and said that he was very bored with this rich life and wanted to have a change for once and have to work for something. Talon replied and said that he heard of this one world in the spiral called wizard city that you could work to become a wizard in. Trevor's face brightened which Talon has not seen Trevor do in years. so one day they both packed up there most valuable treasures and each wrote a note to there parents saying good bye and went off to wizard city. Trevor became a necromancer and Talon became a theurgist Trevor and Talon do not reside in Avalon any more.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
Alura BH on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Woo! Ok this wasn't soon (P.S. I know a life with better stats, wizard508million.) I promise i will post it tomorrow!
Ok. I'm not gonna contiune this story for awhile. Anyway, which would you like to hear;

Savannah Darkbane's Story, or Fallon Frogswords? (It will be faster/easier to do Savannah's, because I have half written down on paper, and Fallon's is in my head. Plus, it has more funny parts )

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
3
My fire wizard is of course from Dragonspyre but before the great dragon came and destroyed everything my parents put a sleep spell on me and got me to Headmaster Ambrose. My parents Died.

Chris Battleblade level 63

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
41
you see Blake Thunder horn lived in dragonsprye until the great dragon killed every thing there he fled to wizard city but still visited when he can he learned fire magic to feel close to dragonsprye playing with his helephant and dragons that reminds him of home and warms his heart no pun intended

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
354
Alura BH on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Ok. I'm not gonna contiune this story for awhile. Anyway, which would you like to hear;

Savannah Darkbane's Story, or Fallon Frogswords? (It will be faster/easier to do Savannah's, because I have half written down on paper, and Fallon's is in my head. Plus, it has more funny parts )
I'll do Savannah's sometime soon.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
172
OK OK OK. I am remaking mine.
Emma Emeraldsword was a little child being raised by wolves. She Was taught the way of wolves, and sort of became one herself.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
70
Fun Question

My wizard, Emmaline Iceshard, was born in the frosty depths of Grizzleheim, spending her days in Northguard until she left her family to train in Ice magic at Ravenwood. She doesn't currently live there anymore, and resides on Colossus Boulevard. You can see her questing 'round the spiral, and be sure to say hi!

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 60 Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
8
I was born and raised in Mooshu, Hametsu Village. Trained by the Samurais.
To advance further in my studies I left and now am occupying a small house in Cyclops Lane, learning at Ravenwood.

-Samantha SpiritSinger, Magus Theurgist

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Ian Dragonshieldhas had a mix of grandfather wizard (human) father samurai (again human) and mother ninja (you got it, human again). So he recognized and knew how to use ALL Moo Shu weapons at young age. He lived in a tranquil cottage near the Jade Palace location only known to them and the grandfather. One day Ian left with his grandfather to Wizard City but left a mark in the cottage so that he can frequently visit his mom and dad. The grandfather told him to visit headmaster Ambrose. The headmaster told Ian that he's specialty was ice. So after saving Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and started Dragonspyre he started to train with his grandfather at his tower of winds near colossus boulverand.

(to be continued)

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
357
I'm going to redo mine.

Nicholas Hawkspear was born in Avalon, but at age 2 moved to the sky world of Empyria, land of the sky. He trained in DinoStone School of Magic located in a Skyway on the edge of Empyria. There were always new faces around the School's Island, because that Skyway had Stormgates to Wizard City, Mooshu, Wisteria, Aquila, Krokotopia, and Polaris. His main school of focus at DinoStone was the Muerte School. Muerte magic was able to steal health over time, steal pips over time, and steal al sorts of stuff. Muerte was very similar to Death Magic, so once Nicholas learned and mastered every spell Muerte had to offer, he asked a local pirate to take him to Wizard City though the Wizard City Stormgate. When he first enrolled in Ravenwood, he knew right away that Death Magic was right for him. He lives in an old Mansion made around 1869 (Death House) and has gotten a job at the Department of Magic. He is currently making a counter curse for the Death School to move it out of Nightside and back into Ravenwood.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
21
was born in MooShu but went to wizard city right after. father was a king of fire and mother was a great wizard of fire. was great with weapons of fire. Inherited 30,000 gold when his mother died. he bought a Daring dragon. Inherited 50,000 from his father. bout a castle in the middle of nowhere in the sky and other things.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Chapter 1 Saving Unicorn Way

Ok so there was this wizard (explained last post) whose name was Ian Dragonshield after being threatned before orientation he was sent to save Unicorn Way without a class yet! On the way by Rainbow Bridge he met Mario Skyshield. They became friends and both set out to save Unicorn Way. So after battling through hordes of the Undead and Corrupted Fairies, They were sent by Ceren Nightchant to meet Lady Oriel, Princess of the Seraphs in her castle in Hedge Maze. After getting there and meeting Lady Oriel, Ian and Mario met someone It was a wizard called Abigail Lightshield! She said that the guards wouldn't let her pass so she fooled the guard and sneaked behind him to investigate the fairy corruption. After collecting fairy dust and freeing some fairies (12 in all) enough to give Lady Oriel a fighting chance, they went back to the park to tell Cerent about the reports of a skeletons. He said it was Rattlebones so they went to check his tower. At first sight Rattlebones summoned 2 corrupted fairies and fled to the top of the tower just like cowards do. However Dark Fairies are no match for 3 wizards. At the top of the tower they found Rattlebones. He was suprised that the friends bested his elite guard but when on to fight them with a new summoned Dark Fairy.

Awesome part: Showdown Against Rattlebones

Participants:
Ian Dragonshield vs Rattlebones
Mario Skyshield vs Dark Fairy
Abigail Lightshield vs number advantage

At first Rattlebones thought he was winning because together with his minion they could use:

Fire Cat, Frost Beetle, Dark Sprite, Thunder Snake, Imp and Scarab against:

Frost Beetle and Minor meteor, Imp and minor life attack and Scarab and minor flash.

But the tide soon turned as they defeated the evil minion and Rattlebones was soon outmatched.

Closing:

They reaported back to Ceren and Lady Oriel to tell them the problem was solved. Ceren suggested to tell Ambrose what had happened. next

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Luke Skysleeper on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
Chapter 1 Saving Unicorn Way

Ok so there was this wizard (explained last post) whose name was Ian Dragonshield after being threatned before orientation he was sent to save Unicorn Way without a class yet! On the way by Rainbow Bridge he met Mario Skyshield. They became friends and both set out to save Unicorn Way. So after battling through hordes of the Undead and Corrupted Fairies, They were sent by Ceren Nightchant to meet Lady Oriel, Princess of the Seraphs in her castle in Hedge Maze. After getting there and meeting Lady Oriel, Ian and Mario met someone It was a wizard called Abigail Lightshield! She said that the guards wouldn't let her pass so she fooled the guard and sneaked behind him to investigate the fairy corruption. After collecting fairy dust and freeing some fairies (12 in all) enough to give Lady Oriel a fighting chance, they went back to the park to tell Cerent about the reports of a skeletons. He said it was Rattlebones so they went to check his tower. At first sight Rattlebones summoned 2 corrupted fairies and fled to the top of the tower just like cowards do. However Dark Fairies are no match for 3 wizards. At the top of the tower they found Rattlebones. He was suprised that the friends bested his elite guard but when on to fight them with a new summoned Dark Fairy.

Awesome part: Showdown Against Rattlebones

Participants:
Ian Dragonshield vs Rattlebones
Mario Skyshield vs Dark Fairy
Abigail Lightshield vs number advantage

At first Rattlebones thought he was winning because together with his minion they could use:

Fire Cat, Frost Beetle, Dark Sprite, Thunder Snake, Imp and Scarab against:

Frost Beetle and Minor meteor, Imp and minor life attack and Scarab and minor flash.

But the tide soon turned as they defeated the evil minion and Rattlebones was soon outmatched.

Closing:

They reaported back to Ceren and Lady Oriel to tell them the problem was solved. Ceren suggested to tell Ambrose what had happened. next
Chapter 2 Class/ Olde Town, Old Problems

So after reporting back to Ambrose Ian, Mario and Abigail set out to their respective classes. Ian learned how to cast an snow serpent, an impand a leprechaun. Mario learned scorpion, thunder snakeand lightning bats. While Abigail learned leprechaun, fire catand fire elf. Soon the team were sent to Olde Town to talk to Sargent Muldoon. He doubted that 3 recently enrolled wizards could save an entire town. So as prove he sent them back to Unicorn Way to lock Lady Blackhope back in her tower.

Duel: Lady Blackhopes' last stand

Ian vs Blackhope

Mario vs Skeletal pirate

Abigail vs Skeletal pirate

number advantage vs Skeletal Pirate

So hard fought battle. At the start Ian tried to get the pirates' attention but to no avail. So Mario started elemental shielding the team while Abigail healed them. Once they were good to go they started attacking the pirates and Blackhope like baby monsters. Finally overwhelming them.

End:

Back in Olde Town they had reported back to Muldoon and gained access to all of Olde Town's streets

Cyclops Lane:

Triton Avenue:

Fire Cat Alley:

The friends decided to spilt up: Abigail would take the Lane as she does not need shields only heals.

Mario would take the avenue as he had more tricks under his sleeve that storm

And Ian would take his least favorite street: the alley, for naturally he felt stronger than

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Luke Skysleeper on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Chapter 2 Class/ Olde Town, Old Problems

So after reporting back to Ambrose Ian, Mario and Abigail set out to their respective classes. Ian learned how to cast an snow serpent, an impand a leprechaun. Mario learned scorpion, thunder snakeand lightning bats. While Abigail learned leprechaun, fire catand fire elf. Soon the team were sent to Olde Town to talk to Sargent Muldoon. He doubted that 3 recently enrolled wizards could save an entire town. So as prove he sent them back to Unicorn Way to lock Lady Blackhope back in her tower.

Duel: Lady Blackhopes' last stand

Ian vs Blackhope

Mario vs Skeletal pirate

Abigail vs Skeletal pirate

number advantage vs Skeletal Pirate

So hard fought battle. At the start Ian tried to get the pirates' attention but to no avail. So Mario started elemental shielding the team while Abigail healed them. Once they were good to go they started attacking the pirates and Blackhope like baby monsters. Finally overwhelming them.

End:

Back in Olde Town they had reported back to Muldoon and gained access to all of Olde Town's streets

Cyclops Lane:

Triton Avenue:

Fire Cat Alley:

The friends decided to spilt up: Abigail would take the Lane as she does not need shields only heals.

Mario would take the avenue as he had more tricks under his sleeve that storm

And Ian would take his least favorite street: the alley, for naturally he felt stronger than
Chapter 3 part 1, Abigail vs Cyclops Lane

So as Muldoon had told her she went to see Nolan Stormgate. Nolan told Abigail to get a rune skull from the dark cave, since all the other students were too afraid to go in. Abigail thought that Nolan was a coward. Because if he is THAT powerful why can't he get it himself. Anyway dispite what she thought she went to attack a squad of haunted minions and rotting fodders. Until she got the rune skull. She went back to Nolan. He was suprised, in his mind he thought: (What a girl got it in less that 15 minutes? I should have gotten it myslef!) So anyway Nolan explained some students were slacking and sent Abigail to battle trolls. Abigail thought: (What? Is he too busy standing doing nothing in an amusement park?). Anyway she battled trolls and took a note. Nolan said the cyclopses have written about some captured students and a Mr. M (Now that I think about it I think its Malistaire). Anyway Nolan ordered Abigail too send the note to Cyrus but to no avail and nearly got Ian, Mario and her expelled. So as Nolan ordered she went to fight warhorn to get a pass. She showed it to the guard in Gen. Akkilies tower to confront him. The gen. couldn't stand losing to Abigail or else he would be honor-bound to free them.

Battle: Rescue of the students

Abigail vs Gen. Akkilies

number advantadge vs Cyclops Legionnaire

So at first Abigail was losing as Akkilies and the guard started with strong boold bats and trolls trap aided! She was near-death as her life force was weakening. But she remembered 3 spells. And then casted Fairy, Unicorn and got an insurance policy with sprite Withthout having to worry about her life force she started attacking like crazy with the combo Leprechaun, Fire cat. With the guard down and Akkilies being burned by a newly casted fire elf Abigail finished the show with Leprechaun.

So with the students freed, she went back to Nolan. He suggested to tell HIS success (which was more like suckcess thought Abigail) to Ambrose. She was happy she brought order to Cyclops Lane but in the back of her head she still wondered what had happened to Ian and Mario

To be continued

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
204
Luke Skysleeper on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Chapter 3 part 1, Abigail vs Cyclops Lane

So as Muldoon had told her she went to see Nolan Stormgate. Nolan told Abigail to get a rune skull from the dark cave, since all the other students were too afraid to go in. Abigail thought that Nolan was a coward. Because if he is THAT powerful why can't he get it himself. Anyway dispite what she thought she went to attack a squad of haunted minions and rotting fodders. Until she got the rune skull. She went back to Nolan. He was suprised, in his mind he thought: (What a girl got it in less that 15 minutes? I should have gotten it myslef!) So anyway Nolan explained some students were slacking and sent Abigail to battle trolls. Abigail thought: (What? Is he too busy standing doing nothing in an amusement park?). Anyway she battled trolls and took a note. Nolan said the cyclopses have written about some captured students and a Mr. M (Now that I think about it I think its Malistaire). Anyway Nolan ordered Abigail too send the note to Cyrus but to no avail and nearly got Ian, Mario and her expelled. So as Nolan ordered she went to fight warhorn to get a pass. She showed it to the guard in Gen. Akkilies tower to confront him. The gen. couldn't stand losing to Abigail or else he would be honor-bound to free them.

Battle: Rescue of the students

Abigail vs Gen. Akkilies

number advantadge vs Cyclops Legionnaire

So at first Abigail was losing as Akkilies and the guard started with strong boold bats and trolls trap aided! She was near-death as her life force was weakening. But she remembered 3 spells. And then casted Fairy, Unicorn and got an insurance policy with sprite Withthout having to worry about her life force she started attacking like crazy with the combo Leprechaun, Fire cat. With the guard down and Akkilies being burned by a newly casted fire elf Abigail finished the show with Leprechaun.

So with the students freed, she went back to Nolan. He suggested to tell HIS success (which was more like suckcess thought Abigail) to Ambrose. She was happy she brought order to Cyclops Lane but in the back of her head she still wondered what had happened to Ian and Mario

To be continued
Chapter 4 Undead Occupation

So when Mario got to Triton Avenue he went straight for Susie Gryphobane. She asked him to scout the haunted cave for her Arthur, her brother, thought the source was coming from the haunted cave. There he found a broken wand which turned out to be Arthur's wand. From there they got the aid of Duncan Grimwater who was studying the attack of the undead. There Mario started helping Duncan with the undead, like learning how the brunt of the army Haunted minions and Rotting fodders(?) where attacking. Mario found out that the haunted minions used magic, which was common among them. But the rotting fodders usedmagic! he reported this back to Duncan who said they needed Susie's assistance. Susie said that for undead to be using magic they needed an amulet. Like a storm medallion. Mario got some storm medallions for Duncan. Duncan said that he needed lumina crystals from Blad Raveneye the nearby miller. Blad said that scarlet screamers had taken his inventory and thrown it all over the street! It wasn't a problem, the problem was the lumina crystals were drained of all magic! Blad sent Mario to deafeat Scarlet screamers until they got a fully charged lumina crystal. Mario gave it to Duncan, which the crystal and storm medallion revealed it was the Harvest Lord who was behind the attack. Mario went to the cave to confront the Dark Lord.

Mario vs Harvest Lord

number advantage vs Field Guard

the battle was fierce but Mario resulted fiercer. He casted multiple scorpions on the field guard until he was out of the way. Then he healed up with a fairy and insurance policy with a elemental shield and a spiritual shield. Then he casted multiple increasing accuracy spells and moved for the kill with lightning bats and rescued Arthur. Then he went back to the avenue where he met a new friend Sean Stormgem.

Back in Cyclops Lane Abigail met Luke Skysleeper who also intended to free the students.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
18
Amy lifesong was born and raised in mooshu, however, her family is originally from marleybone, but were forced to leave due to a sinister chain of events still unknown to her...
In mooshu as a child Amy and her family were good friends with moolinda wu, she was taught life magic from an early age and after moolinda became the life professor she recommended Amy to headmaster ambrose and he agreed that she had the potential to be a fantastic life wizard and healer. She accepted her invitation immediately and excelled in her classes. To this day she still has a particular liking to healing.

Amy Lifesong,

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
393
my wizard is from Azteca saltmeadow swamp, he lived in a hut there, but the evil monkey enemy, ponce de gibbon, tried to kidnap him! he managed to escape, he went to wizard city and learned really powerful spells, he stayed in wizard city for years now he is really powerful, he went back to his home in Azteca, and when ponce de gibbon saw him, he ran for twenty years from Azteca to someplace he would get lost and never find his way out, and him and everyone else were saved. :)

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
83
My wizard, Brandon SoulThief, was found in some of the ruins of the Death Tower when he was a baby. Before that, he was brought to Merle Ambrose as an orphan found in front of one of the houses in Avalon. Nobody knows where he originally from or who was his parent.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
207
robotdino123 on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Bailey Skullvault was born in Dragonspyre, in Dragon Claw Canyon. She was born during the great war and her family wanted her to fight for Dragonspyre with Pyromancy. While, Bailey like fire magic, she took a very great interest in astral magic, especially sun. She soon went to Ravenwood academy to work on both Fire and Sun magics. She now resides in a watchtower on an island off of Wysteria.



Love, Fire, and Sun
I totally messed this up this wasnt even me who wrote this this was my little sister so heres my real story:

I was born in Aquila, but soon moved to Dragonspyre to tame Drakes. I then moved to the island with the watchtower that my sis was talking about before moving to Ravenwood to study fire magic. For all the details, go here; my post will be up soon.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/whats-the-story-of-your-wizard

~

Defender
May 05, 2010
107
Wolf Deathbringer is from a high family that serves the realms of Morganthe, but betrayed to find the good side of necromancy, he is here on behalf of Merle Ambrose and an executive student in death magics.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
107
dragon princess on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
Sylvia Lynn Dragonflame the First's (later named Monica) past is unknown but many think she was from different worlds and places. Once Ambrose met her, he knew she was from Dragonspyre. Here is her story.

Monica was born in Dragonspyre. She lived with dragons and learned . She learned as well. she thought she was the luckiest girl ever. However, Malistere (i don't know how to spell) attacked. When Monica tried to fight back, he cleared her memory. She fled and went to her mom and dad, but they said that there was no time and that Dragonspyre was now dangerous. She wanted to learn her magic again, and finally her grandma said she should go to Wizard City. Monica knew Ravenwood and Dragonspyre Acadamy ( i don't know how to spell) didn't get along, but she knew she had no choice. She went to Wizard City and signed up for and . She had a wizard disguise because she knew anyone could join except for one kind of student. Dragons. Cyrus quickly learned her secret and told Ambrose. Monica was scared. Was she going to be expelled? Would she never get home? Ambrose told her that she couldn't join, but when she explained that Malistere was attacking her home and there was no time to learn there, he understanded and let her stay in Ravenwood Magic Arts. From now one, Monica is in Wizard City and has a dragon-themed home. She will one day beat Malistere.

That is her story. If I make more wizards, I will tell their stories too.

Monica 28 (not 27)

" The Dragon Wisperer"
Ok here is a change of the story:

Monica was part of a magical family in Dragonspyre. She lived with five other wizards; Suri, Lwiella(not quite sure how to spell), Fiona, Isabella, and Destiny. The sisters had a magic so strong that when combined together, could do amazing things.

One fateful day, Malistaire attacked Dragonspyre and try to kidnap the girls. The girls ran away and decided to ask their family to help them.

The family agreed to have the girls run away from Dragonspyre, each to a world that suited them. They would learn magic from Ravenwood, but stay in their worlds otherwise.

Monica ran to the newly discovered place called Aqulia inside Mount Olympus.

Lwiella fled to Wysteria in Tanglewood Way.

Isabella went to Wintertusk(can't tell where exactly because well idk)

Fiona decided to stay in Dragonspyre in The Great Spyre.

Suri went to Celestia(can't say where exactly because idk)

Destiny now lives in Wizard City(if a new Death themed world is made she will move there) in Sunken City.

They live in peace.

Monica 35

Destiny 9

Isabella 9

Lwiella 6

Fiona 1

Suri 8