Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
Robert is from Mooshu. He lives in Jade Palace where he was trained by samurai. He is also a student in Ravenwood learning about magic. Since Robert was trained by samurai and wizards he is good in both close combat and magic making him unique :) He moved into a palace in Zafaria to be around nature and studies the animals around him. His pets are Lord Rocky (Forest Lord) and Lucy (Samurai) Robert, Lucy, and Lord Rocky have battled through Wizard City up to Azteca where he is currently level 86 in Alto Alto trying to defeat the evil Necromancer Morgathne. Robert is becoming a very strong wizard and is almost done with Azteca. Wish him luck on his new journeys to the new worlds of the Spiral.

Robert Dragonbreath level 86 almost 87 wizard

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Ryan Soulshard : Ryan was just a regular person on Earth. The only thing is, he was an outcast in 8th grade. His original name, is unknown. (More on that later) Anyways, he was angry with many people, was smart, and was weak, but brave. He was bullied and teased because of how different he was. One day, at the prom, he met a girl named Amber GreenLeaf. Amber saw Ryan all alone, sitting on a bench. She went up to Ryan and said hi. Ryan had a glum look on his face. Amber asked what was wrong, and Ryan told her his name and all about his experiences at school.

Amber GreenLeaf told her secret because, she was also an outcast. Amber told Ryan, she was a wizard. Ryan replied "Who do you think I am? the most gullible kid in the school?" Ryan started to walk away until Amber grabbed him and teleported them away, away from Earth.

When they got to The Spiral Ryan was unconcious. He woke up later in Master Ambrose's office. When he asked for Ryan's name, he said he didn't know. Gamma the Owl said "hooo, it looks like our guest has amnesia". Ryan said "Did that owl just talk?' Ambrose explained everything to Ryan. He told Ryan Amber was looking for students. Amber explained she was a wizard with other classes being and .

Ryan was soon given the test and he came out as a fire wizard. Amber also pointed out his other personalities. Thanks to all that information, he was enrolled into the school, and the and schools. He also wants to learn life, but he has to start with Imp, and he doesn't want to do that. He was given the name Ryan SoulShard because he reminded Ambrose of his favorite wizards, Ryan IceBurn, and Luke SoulShard.

Aftermath: Ryan SoulShard still doesn't know about his family or friends. His best friend is Amber GreenLeaf. He is still pretty weak, but he keeps fighting on. He has two houses and and pet dragon named King Rex. His ultimate goal is to become the best he can be. That goal is still far, but he will make it, sometime, somewhere.

The End!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Sierra squinted as she read the housing assignment scroll taped to the sign board.

Mist, S. and four other names. Sigh. Five wizards crammed into a tiny dorm room - she sorely missed her freedom on the limestone hillsides of Tanglewood County.

I guess I can't really complain. I'm right next to the life school, so I can sleep in late and just walk next door, she mused.

The dormitory hall, like the lecture halls in the wizards' towers, was larger on the inside than the outside. Room 207 turned out to be a rather spacious loft with tall Caliburn-style windows and private sleeping cubicles.

As soon as Sierra opened the door, she was greeted by a flutter of silky russet wings and cold noses. Sasha the orphan death cyclops charged ahead of her into the room, his jet eye bugged wide, hopping about and romping with the strange new pets. She set her suitcases down inside the doorway next to a hanger bar loaded with an assortment of wooden staffs, some with duct tape around the middle.

Three of her roommates were already well settled-in and lounging about, chatting and studying over a table loaded with books, scrolls, and cider mugs. A tall, thin brown girl in orange and red banded stockings rose to help her. "Hi, I'm Cheyenne. You're the new transfer girl from Pigswick, right?"

"So when is the other wizard supposed to get here?" drawled a redhead from behind a fashion magazine, her back to Sierra and Cheyenne.

"Don't mind Ryan, she's like that to everyone not from Marleybone," frowned Cheyenne and picked up Sierra's bags and led her past comfy chairs occupied by curled-up sleeping velociraptors and other small bodies, to the beds.

"Sorry to say you get the bottom bunk but I am really quiet I promise," said Cheyenne. The other two bunks were loaded with plushies and bobbleheads and the occasional stray sock. A fifth bed lay crammed in between the four others, a black-and-tan teacup orthrus stretched out on top, one head sleeping, the other blinking at Sierra.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on May 15, 2013 wrote:
I, Nathaniel Redflame, came from the two worlds of Dragonspyre and Celestia. I've been studying at the fire school in Dragonspyre Academy for years now. I've been going to the original fire school, and attend the gifted program in Wysteria. Once a week I visit the school of Ember in Wysteria for spells similar to those of fire. I also attend gifted at my other homeworld, Celestia, to attend the schools of Sun, Moon and Star. Since it's three schools, I go there 3 times a week. Let me introduce my parents. Malistaire is my father, and Morganthe is my lovely mother. I plan on destroying the spiral with them. (Don't tell them this, but that's only because I want to show you guys the Milky Way. Once the Spiral Door broke and took me to some weird "planet" (as they call it there) Earth.) They think it's because I hate you all. Sorry, but I still love them . My least favorite world near Earth is Mars. It's evil! It's red, which tricks you into expecting fire there, put when I flew there on one of Earth's space probes (whatever the heck that is), but I still have frostbite from those giant mountains of ice! I asked my friend, Vanessa Ice, if she knew the cure. She said to let any fire wizard cast Sun Serpent on me -_- . I told her I'm not risking my life in Azteca, but then Dalia Falmea accidently fumbled her wand and nearly killed me. But my frostbite's is almost cured thanks to my near death. I now like to spend my time secretly helping Headmaster Ambrose with saving the world. I just hope my parents don't find out. And yes, I know I'm both killing and saving the spiral, but I'll think of something. Just don't show this to Ambrose, because I got in detention for making up "nonsense" about people who don't believe in magic and Malistaire + Morganthe being my parents. Well bye! I have to go do another hour at detention now. Just 3 more years until my detention is over.

-Yours truly,
Nathaniel Redflame
Magus Pyromacer,
Rank 5 elite.
Malistaire got re-married? Otherwise this doesn't even make sense. In the first storyline you find out Cyrus is his brother and Sylvia is his wife who died due to a nasty cold. Plus you're his son meaning your last name should be Drake because that is his last name.
Now my wizard:
Eric Owlbane is from Celestia. His parents are missing in action (lost). When he was a baby wizard a kraken picked him up and raised him like a kraken. Then when he was finally old enough to be a wizard Medusa turned his kraken dad into a statue while he ran away with a marleybonian. The marleybonian is Sergeant Major Talbot. Sergeant Major Talbot gave him to Sir Reginald Baxby who took him to Wizard City to be a wizard. He always visits his dads (Baxby and Talbot) a lot and he has his dad's statue in his dorm(Well his dad after he was turned to stone). Nowadays Eric studies storm magic. He doesn't like the spell Medusa at all (Better watch out Myth wizards!) so whenever someone casts the medusa spell he casts his pet's leviathan spell at them and criticals (Due to his pet fish) for lots of damage.
Eric Owlbane Level 18 Storm and Logan Swiftspear level 2 Death (He just started!)
Critical Death

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
This is how she got there;

Alura Battleheart, you see, lived in Dragonspyre. Litteraly. She lived at the very heart, where she slept. You see, she is the Dragon Goddess. Don't tell her. She has to remember on her own.

One day, there was a threat. Malistaire. He had come to try to awaken the Dragon Titan, AKA, her little brother. Alura rose up out of the ground, her giant wings glowing. Her beautiful orange eyes started to burst in flames. She then attacked, and then, everything when back after she felt a large powerful punch ad heard a huge clonk.
She woke up, and tried to stand up. She felt pain. Who am I, even? She thought. She then remembered only two things; She wanted vengence on a man named Malistaire, and her name was Alura. She then made her last name Battleheart. She looked around. Her vision was blurry, but she saw that she was in a field. She then felt her head. Just a headache, good. she thought. She then stood up. Her leg hurt, but wasn't broken. She limped, trying to find someone, something, anything.

"Hmm, a wizard." Merle had said to Gamma, who had found the young girl knocked out after a day's journey. "Hmm, a very powerful one, I can tell." Gamma said. The girl's eyes fluttered open. "Who... Wh-Where am I?!" She gasped. "You are in Ravenwood." The kind old wizard said. "Where are you from?" He asked. "I-I don't know, exactly." Alura stammered. "Well, do you remember your name?" The owl asked. "A-Alura Battleheart." she replied. "Hmm, very good. Now, are you well enough to take a little quiz?" Merle questioned. "I think so." Alura said.

"A Fire Wizard, you are!" Gamma had hooted after they had gone outside into Ravenwood at the circle of the signs and had seen the fire sign had glowed . She then had gotten some student outfits to replace her tattered robe.

A Few Years Later

She saved Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Mooshu. Then, she went to Dragonspyre. She waved good-bye to Prof. Falmea, who had taken her in as a foster child. Oh how she had changed, now a brave young woman true to her name.

Alura took a deep breath, and then went into Malistaire's Liar. Tons of henchmen fights later, she saw it. The dragon titan. Her mind flashed, she knew him from somewhere. Malistaire. She had felt bad for him, but still wanted vengance. She killed him with one hit, a charged up Fire Dragon.

She smiled and went up to the Dragon Titan. "You rest now, your safe." She soothed. She knew she somehow had a speical bond with him.

More Years Later

She was now a promethan, and completed Azteca. She then felt a sudden Flare. She then giggled and started to run. She felt herself changing. She fully morphed and started flying. She was herslef again. She was a dragon. She could change back. She was now free.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Alura that's an awesome story.

-continued from last post-

Sierra Mist began unpacking her things into the tall communal cedar dresser. Indeed, the drawers were larger on the inside than on the outside, and all of her gingham jumpers, bloomers, rain boots, and woollens fit neatly into one side of her drawer with room to spare.

"You'll need to get some new clothes, I think," said Cheyenne. "The weather here is warmer than you may be used to...and you'll need something that will repel magic. Linens catch fire, you know."

Sierra frowned. She knew Cheyenne was just trying to help, but in fact Sierra was very short on funds.

Just then, the front door flew open admitting a purple-gray fish-man, tracking wet sand and bits of leaves and mud along the way. An ebony-skinned figure hidden behind two armloads of grocery bags lurched into the open door after the wayward creature, screeching "Oh no, you don't! Cheyenne, are you there? Catch him before he jumps up on the sofa!"

At that, the muddy kraken made a beeline for the cream chintz couch. The girl in the door set the bags down and made a major-league dive to tackle the miscreant. Her leg bumped the coffee table, sending scrolls flying. "Sorry," she muttered as she careened down the hall to the washroom with the kraken under one arm, working grit and leaves out of his toes and tail with a beach towel.

"I don't see why every storm has to have a messy, loud, nasty pet. Well, actually, in her case it comes as no surprise," sneered the redhead myth student, still absorbed in her fashion journal. "I heard that," said Cheryl from the bathroom, over the sounds of Chico splashing and slapping in the tub with abandon.

Cheryl held up the clean kraken and misted him with moisture-coat. "She's got no room to talk about messy. Every myth spell drools, vomits, or bites. Ever try cleaning frog out of your clothes?" she said.

Sierra and Cheyenne decided it would be a great time to go shopping for new clothes after all.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Andrew Dragonstone lived in Avalon in a winter winds tower. One day he took a vacation to Wizard City and learned the arts of ice magic at Ravenwood and is now a Master Thaumaturge!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
2 things; Thanks Crunkotog and here is the one for my balance:

Brecken Storytalon was born in Krokotopia, as you know if you read that one post. A slave alongside manders, She dreamed of being free, away from evil. One night she had an idea. She read and planned all night.
The next morning, she walked to the main chamber, where all the slaves have to go in the morning. A mander named Nall'ian, a good friend of Brecken's, noticed her barely awake friend. "What were you doing last night?" she asked Brecken. "Eh, up all night reading," which was half true. Nall'ian believed her, because everyone, except the Kroks, knew she loved to read.

The next morning, at 1:30, she left the house. She ran and ran, into the Krokotopia Spiral Chamber. She had told Ai'ka and Der'in about her plan and they gave her a key and bid her farewell and good luck. She quietly crept toward the door. She had to be careful, although everyone knows that Kroks are lazy and sleep late. She used the key Der'in had given her and whispered; "Good-bye friends, family, and all sane people." and left.

She walked out of the chamber she was in and saw a huge messy crowd of people, rushing to and fro, hurrying thier classes. She saw a few people who kinda had the same clothing as her and she deicied she would be able to blend in for a while. She took a deep breath and sprinted through the crowd for the gate that was behind them. "Sorry, excuse me!" "Sorry!" "Oops!" A few people stopped and looked at this strange girl with an eygptian accent. But they had to keep moving foward to avoid getting knocked over.

Brecken got to the other side, and was slowly going through the gate when she was a little body being thrown all over the place through the crowd. She gasped when she saw it was a little flying piglet. She jumped back in the crowd and made her way through to the piggle. Two boys where playing volleyball with it!!

She gasped and jumped up. She grabbed the piglet and held it softly.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Contuining Brecken's Story;

"Aww man, game over." The boy in black groaned. "Come on girl!" the boy in yellow frowned."This-this is animal abuse!" Brecken scolded. "Who is the owner of this piggle?!" She demanded. "No one, it's a stray we found on the street." The boy in black said. "Well, it now belongs to me!" She said and strutted back through the crowd, through the gate, piggle in arms.

She saw a 'Help' desk in the commons, with a girl in green talking to a girl in red. She walked toward it. "Hello, how may we help you?" The girl in green asked in a friendly voice. "Um, where is Headmaster's office?" Brecken asked. "Right over there, through that door." The girl in red said, also in a friendly voice. "Thanks." Brecken said and walked away. "You're welcome!" Both the girls shouted to Brecken.

"Brecken! You made it!" Gamma said, winking at her as she walked through the door. She had sent him a letter, telling of her plan and that she would like to enroll days before. He had replied with news of her enrollment. "Hi." she said shyly. "Ah, Brecken, gald to meet you." The kind, old Merle Ambrose greeted her. "Please, follow us." He said, walking toward the door, Gamma flying by his side.

After she had become a balance wizard and had been in class, she looked at the slip of paper Gamma had given her, which inculded her dorm number, and the names of her 4 roomates, and their schools. Dorm number 212, dorm number 212, dorm number 21... Ah! Dorm number 212! She opened The door and saw 3 girls on the floor, playing a game. "Uh, hello." Brecken said. "Ah, you must be the new wizard!" The girl in purple and white said, grinning. " Welcome." said the girl in white and blue. "Glad to meet you!" said the girl in blue and red. "Meh." said the girl in black and gold. "I'm Alura Battleheart," said the girl in blue and red, "and the girl in purple and white is Rachel Dragonheart, The one in white and blue is Krestal Wintergrove, and the one in black in gold is.."

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Wow this is long;

"Savannah Darkbane." Savannah intrupted. "Don't mind her, she's always like this, you get used to it." "Well, here is the beds. You get the bunk on top of mine." Rachel said, pointing to it. She put her stuff away in her dresser, inculding 500 books.

They all grew up together, saving the spiral, then, one day, when they all where level 90 and completed Azteca, they came back from class and noticed something was different with Alura. She seemed shifty. "Alura, what's wrong?" Brecken asked. "Well, I overheard that one of us is going to get expelled." They all gasped.

Now, Savannah got expelled, due to a shaving cream chaos scene one too many, Alura, let's say, found her true self, me and Rachel are still best friends, and Krestal is now a 'Help' Desk empolyee. I'm glad I was able to tell you my story of true friendship. Everyone can achive their wildest dreams by trying.

~Brecken Storytalon- Mander's Hero, The Balance Wizard who was Free. I

I will do Rachel next!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
MasterOfSteel on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Chris WaterBlade was born in the little village of hametsu village and had resided there till the age of 7. Then one day when chris had gone out to play with the other village kids they were attacked by a group of ninja pig which kidnapped everyone except chris. Chris then wanted to take an act of vengence and safe his friends and his village but didnt know how to fight. Thats when he stumbled apon a sick old man in need of help. Chris helped the old man and stayed with him for 3 months where the old man taught him the art of the diviners. Storm Magic. Then once Chris was fully trained he set out to get his friends back. Chris found his friends in an abandoned shack where the ninja pigs hid. His friends had grown sick but chris didnt hold back his attacks. He defeated the ninja pigs only to have the abandoned house set on fire by an escaped pig along with the help of 2 shadowy figures one male one female. While chris was cutting his friends loose a peice of debris fell on him and we was knocked out. He later woke up in ravenwood in a dorm. He had lost all his memory. Now chris is of teenage age and has regained some of his memory and most of his magical skills and has set out to find and eliminate the people who took his friends lives. He now resides in avalon where he is a knight of the silver rose and works as the king's secret assasin. He lives in The kings castle.
hey wasn't phoenix hoard pack your idea can you please look at detectives hoard pack idea

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Ok everyone! Time for the true, the real, Story of The 7 sisters! With Alura being the main char in this one XD Here we go!;

My friend, here is a touching tale of how the Dragon Goddess became the master of pyromancery; Alura Battleheart. In the spiral, there are many worlds. One of them, called Dragonspyre, is where our hero was born. In the very heart of DS, there was an egg. No one knows how it got there, because there was nothing to lay it. The people of Dragonspyre were starving, it was a dark time of withering, as the crops and animals slowly died. Then, the egg hatched! The little dragon hatchling was named Alura, a name they believed only belonged to powerful ones and goddesses. The crops began to grow back, better than ever. It was a time of peace and harmony.

One night, a man named Malistaire came and planned to awaken the Dragon Titan, a.k.a. Alura's little brother. Alura, who was also in a deep sleep, felt that her brother was about to be tormented. She awakened, and rose up out of her chamber, making a huge crack in the ground. Her beautiful, huge wings began to glow, and her large, yellow eyes bursted flames as she rushed toward Malistaire. She was about to fire at him when she felt an icy stab on her head and heard a loud thwick. Then, everything turned dark.

"Wha-Who's there!?" Malistaire stammered as he saw the gigantic dragon fall from a major icy blow to the head. "No one important." said an icy voice, which was hard to tell if it was a girl or boy voice. One of Malistaire's slaves showed up. He was a kidnapped myth wizard from Ravenwood. "Richard run. Run!" Malistaire yelled at the boy. Richard Trollstone ran. He heard a scream but didn't look back. He would go to Ravenwood. "Heh, that's more like it." The icy voice said. The person lied. He or she was a very, very, very important person in Alura's life.
Chapter 1 shall be in the next post, this was the Prolouge.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Alura BH on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Ok everyone! Time for the true, the real, Story of The 7 sisters! With Alura being the main char in this one XD Here we go!;

My friend, here is a touching tale of how the Dragon Goddess became the master of pyromancery; Alura Battleheart. In the spiral, there are many worlds. One of them, called Dragonspyre, is where our hero was born. In the very heart of DS, there was an egg. No one knows how it got there, because there was nothing to lay it. The people of Dragonspyre were starving, it was a dark time of withering, as the crops and animals slowly died. Then, the egg hatched! The little dragon hatchling was named Alura, a name they believed only belonged to powerful ones and goddesses. The crops began to grow back, better than ever. It was a time of peace and harmony.

One night, a man named Malistaire came and planned to awaken the Dragon Titan, a.k.a. Alura's little brother. Alura, who was also in a deep sleep, felt that her brother was about to be tormented. She awakened, and rose up out of her chamber, making a huge crack in the ground. Her beautiful, huge wings began to glow, and her large, yellow eyes bursted flames as she rushed toward Malistaire. She was about to fire at him when she felt an icy stab on her head and heard a loud thwick. Then, everything turned dark.

"Wha-Who's there!?" Malistaire stammered as he saw the gigantic dragon fall from a major icy blow to the head. "No one important." said an icy voice, which was hard to tell if it was a girl or boy voice. One of Malistaire's slaves showed up. He was a kidnapped myth wizard from Ravenwood. "Richard run. Run!" Malistaire yelled at the boy. Richard Trollstone ran. He heard a scream but didn't look back. He would go to Ravenwood. "Heh, that's more like it." The icy voice said. The person lied. He or she was a very, very, very important person in Alura's life.
Chapter 1 shall be in the next post, this was the Prolouge.
oooooo! can't wait to hear more.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Amanda Sunflower lived in dragonsypre and then moved to wizard city in firecat ally because her grandfather had to move away from malistare

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
amanda sunflower lived in avalon then moved to wizard city because amanda's grandfather had to leave avalon

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Ok, now chapter 1!

Rachel sighed. It was another boring day at the Wizard City Hospital, where Moolinda Wu told her to work for a month. She then would be able to chose if she would continue adventuring, or keep working there. Heh, of course I want to continue adventuring. She thought, as she clicked her pen and wrote down a medical report.

"Rachel Dragonheart, please report to room 717 ASAP!" Moolinda Wu's voice came over the intercom with a tone of urgency. Rachel picked up Madame Fluffy, her pet forest lord, and ran to room 717. She opened the door to see Gamma, Headmaster Ambrose, Professer Wu, Proffesser Flamea, her sister, Savannah Darkbane, (who was surpirsingly a death wizard.) and 5 other girls she did not know, one of which lay unconscious on the cot.

"Rachel, we need your help." Gamma said, gesturing her to walk forwad into the room with his wing. "I went on a little fly-about, when I looked down. I swore I saw a huge fire dragon, so I doubled back and saw a wounded girl. I flew away to get help, and so we brought her here. She is fataly wounded, Rachel. You and Moolinda need to heal her."

Later, the girl was healed and Rachel and Savannah met Brecken Storytalon, (a Balance wizard that Rachel instantly became best friends with.) Kestrel Wintergrove, (an ice wizard.) Fallon Frogsword, (A myth wizard who had a humongofrog who was trying to eat a toy sword.) and Alexis Rainfist, ( a storm wizard who was surprisingly best friends with Fallon.)

"You girls will now share a dorm. It is not recommened, but demanded." Merle Ambrose said, nodding to all the girls. "You all share certian power."

"Even her?" Fallon asked, pointing at the girl that lay on the bed.

"Yes, even her." Gamma hooted.

"Wh-where am I?" Alura stammered. She looked up from the cot she was laying on, and saw 6 girls, an old man with a Snowy Owl, a woman with awesome hair, and a cow-lady. She then realised she felt different. She looked at her hand.

Ok, chapter 1 part two coming soon.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Fred Battlehunter came from Darkmoor where he was orphaned and where they teached him magic and magic soon he found out about Ravenwood and moved there and snuck in a pirate ship going there . He always keeps the spiral key to Darkmoor in his hand.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Destiny Waterthief was brought into this world in the Royal Museum, don't ask! Being brought up in Marleybone, where we generally frown upon magic, she became an exchange student after she outgrew her tiny "Wizard Academy" she enrolled in Ravenwood only to find her real school was in Krok! When she visited Krok for the firsttime she could only look around in awe at a world so much different then the one she had grown up in! As she walked around she knew this was her true home. Soon an uprising of enslaved manders and Kroks destroyed her home and once again Destiny was homeless vowing revenge first on the man who had destroyed her parents and secondly on whoever had charmed these creatures....

More coming soon.... Tell me what ya think and guess who destroyed Destiny's parents :D

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
Hello I am Joseph Pixietamer I am from the Jade Palace in Moo Shu and I currently reside in the Winter Winds Tower in Grizzleheim/ Wysteria.

Joseph Pixietamer level 11

Joseph Icestalker level 24

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Benjamin DreamGem lived in celestia, in the District of the Stars, Moved due to the shark and fish invasion and does not reside their anymore. Went to Wizard City to learn Ice Magic to take back his home from the evil sharks and fish.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Morgan - Marleybone, Chelsea Court
Olivia - Mooshu, Jade Palace
Taylor - Celestia, Unknown
Erin - Avalon, Caliburn
Jenna - Wintertusk, Unknown

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Sounds fun, I'll do it.

Laura SoulMask was raised and born in Dragonspyre in the Necropolis, she then moved to to Avalon because her father owned a large castle that was there. After a while of living there, she studied books of magic, and trained in sword fighting and battle tactics.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
Jeremy SkyWalker secretly resided in nightside, but when the school fell there, a chunk of the land came off, and his house drifted away. he was forced to flee.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
My Wizard Coyle Thundershard was born and raised in Aquila but he has DNA from Celestia Azteca and a small portion of Wizard city and Dragonspyre. He currently lives in the Acropolis of Aquila.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
LOL when me and my brother used to play we would pretend our characters we deleted moved to mu shu,
but a year later, I got into mu shu!