Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
Hemi58 on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
'Death rides on a Swift Cloud'
So that's the perosn I saw while I was walking threw the gardens of castle darkmoor. I found you!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
sun girl1122 on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
I'm gonna change Cheryl's story.

Cheryl shadow was born In Polaris. since she was around ice and snow basically all the time, she most became accustomed to ice magic. one day she put on her marleybonian fabric snow coat, her dragon skin boots, and her mooshu cap, and her blue and white bow and spear, and she headed outside to go to hunt for some food. as she was trekking through the freezing snow, she saw what looked like a flicker of light, and then there were more, and then a portal formed. then a girl, with black, and her hair was pulled in a ponytail, and she was wearing a armor like outfit and boots. and about the age of a teenager, stepped through, and then she started talking franticly. "come on! we gotta go!" the girl said fast. "why?" said Cheryl. "i can't tell you now, just follow me!" said the girl. then reluctantly, Cheryl stepped through the portal, and was in an office, she still had her outfit from before on, so she grabbed a lighter robe and boots. then she saw a old bearded man sitting behind a desk. "great job, miss fallon star!" said the bearded man. "thanks, headmaster ambrose, I was worried that wouldn't work!" said Miranda. then headmaster ambrose turned to Cheryl, "why hello there, what's your name?" he said. "um-um-um che-cheryl shadow." Cheryl said, as she studdered a little bit. "well, miss shadow, I have some shocking news: one, your the daughter of the legendary wizard Miranda jade song. and two, your a wizard." said headmaster ambrose. "really? the stories I've heard of her said she is one of the best wizard's of all time!" said Cheryl. "but wait, where is Miranda?" Cheryl said. "no one knows, one day she left wizard city to head to different worlds, and she said something about going to a land of pirates." said fallon. the end. part 2 coming soon!
I know you are rank hero but you don't have to have billions Messages on 1 typ of messege

Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
Dr Von on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
(some days later...)

Sestiva sat at her desk, trying to concentrate on the day's lesson: enchanting a Leviathan with Astral magic. But she couldn't focus- there was darkness in the air that she couldn't ignore; her lack on concentration had already resulted in several humiliating fizzles in front of the class that, in turn, had only made it more difficult to think. It was a vicious cycle, and she couldn't control it- or her mounting frustration at being unable to stop it. She'd spent so long learning to harness her inner thunder, and had thought herself on the verge of a breakthrough. But today, she was a far cry from her usual, collected self.

"Is everything all right, Miss Stormblade?"

Professor Balestrom hovered over her shoulder, staring at her. "This isn't like you," he observed, staring at the scorch-marks on her desk. "In fact, I haven't seen you fizzle like that since you were a little wizard- whatever is the matter, my dear?"

She didn't reply right away, but she didn't have to. All of a sudden, the building shook, as though a novice conjurer had attempted- and failed- to cast an Earthquake inside the classroom. Balestrom rushed outside, followed by Sestiva and several of her classmates, and it appeared that the other classes were all doing the same.

Nothing ever stopped Professor Drake from teaching. Fire, wind, a giant meteor explosion... He'd taught through all of them. So the fact that his class- whom Sestiva knew, from Patrick, had been writing an exam at the time- had come outside was a clear sign that something was very wrong.

The sky turned a greyish-green colour, and the skies suddenly opened. Sestiva didn't mind rain- prism practice was all it was. But this wasn't ordinary rain- this stuff was a deep red in colour, and every glob hit the ground with a sickening plop that echoed through the entire campus.

Great galloping Storm Lords- it's raining blood!

(to be continued...)
A archon!
Its... It's... It's you!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Grace, Level 73: Grace is from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City when she was 10 to study Necromancy at Ravenwood. She spends most of her time in Caliburn and Caer Lyon, Avalon, but her house is on a remote island occupied by the undead.
Autumn Willow, Level 34: Autumn was raised in Mooshu. She moved to Wizard City to study Theurgy two years ago. She has her own house, but stays in Mooshu when she's busy.
Ryan Soulhunter, Level 23: Ryan was born in Marleybone, but moved to Krokotopia at an early age. She moved to Wizard City a year ago to study Sorcery, and while she has a house, she currently lives in Grizzleheim.
Saffron Goldflame, Level 15: Saffron also hails from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City at a young age. She grew up on Firecat Alley, but now lives in Ravenwood, studying Pyromancy. She occasionally spends a few nights in the Oasis in Krokotopia.
Destiny Star, Level 14: Destiny is from the Floating Islands in Celestia, but she moved to Wizard City a few months ago to study Divination. She has a dorm in Ravenwood, but practically lives in Krokotopia.
Heather Winter, Level 12: Heather is from Earth. When her family received Ambrose's summons, they sent her to Wizard City a few weeks ago. She currently lives in Ravenwood studying Theurgy, but she spends a lot of time on Colossus Boulevard with Mindy Pixiecrown, often staying there with her instead of returning to her dorm.
And that's my characters' home worlds/backstories. :)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I wrote the first backstory for my wizard a long time ago but I don't really like it anymore, so I'm rewriting it.

Anyways, Amy HexShade is the daughter of a former pirate from Skull Island (who may or may not be the uncle of my Pirate101 character), and a former dancer/songstress originally from Mirage. Her parents got stranded in Khrysalis, met each other, fell in love, and had Amy. Despite being born in the spiral though, she and her family fled to Earth to escape from the Shadow Queen's wrath. She was really young at the time (roughly under a year or so), so she retains no memories of Khrysalis prior to her returning many years later on behalf of the Council of Light.
Eventually, Merle Ambrose and Gamma discovered Amy's existence and had her enrolled in Ravenwood when she was just about nine years old...and thus, her journey as a Necromancer began.

As of now, Amy is in her early twenties and adventuring through Empyrea to save the Spiral.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
mythgal45 on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
Grace, Level 73: Grace is from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City when she was 10 to study Necromancy at Ravenwood. She spends most of her time in Caliburn and Caer Lyon, Avalon, but her house is on a remote island occupied by the undead.
Autumn Willow, Level 34: Autumn was raised in Mooshu. She moved to Wizard City to study Theurgy two years ago. She has her own house, but stays in Mooshu when she's busy.
Ryan Soulhunter, Level 23: Ryan was born in Marleybone, but moved to Krokotopia at an early age. She moved to Wizard City a year ago to study Sorcery, and while she has a house, she currently lives in Grizzleheim.
Saffron Goldflame, Level 15: Saffron also hails from Dragonspyre, but moved to Wizard City at a young age. She grew up on Firecat Alley, but now lives in Ravenwood, studying Pyromancy. She occasionally spends a few nights in the Oasis in Krokotopia.
Destiny Star, Level 14: Destiny is from the Floating Islands in Celestia, but she moved to Wizard City a few months ago to study Divination. She has a dorm in Ravenwood, but practically lives in Krokotopia.
Heather Winter, Level 12: Heather is from Earth. When her family received Ambrose's summons, they sent her to Wizard City a few weeks ago. She currently lives in Ravenwood studying Theurgy, but she spends a lot of time on Colossus Boulevard with Mindy Pixiecrown, often staying there with her instead of returning to her dorm.
And that's my characters' home worlds/backstories. :)
I meant Thaumaturgy but I wrote theurgy. Give me an award for being the smartest wizard lol.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Gavin Nightwhisper was born in Zanadu, Empyrea. When he was young his parents died in a shipwreck, so he had to live in a foster home in Marleybone. Eventually, he was adopted by a wealthy family. He got to see the great Moodha of Mooshu, the pyramids of Krokotopia, and the vast deserts of Mirage. His parents were traveling zoologists, so he had to move to Waterfront, Zafaria. His parents worked at the zoo. He had an interest in sun magic and started practicing. As he practiced sun magic, he found it wasn't what he was looking for. His family moved, once again, to Zigazag, Krokotopia. Here, he took interest in balance magic. He took lessons with Professor Alhazred. But again, he moved. This time his family moved to North Guard, Grizzleheim. Here, he took interest in animals and life magic. He decided to train at Sivella Academy, in Valencia. He lived in Valencia by himself for a year or so until a war started. He was forced to leave Valencia and live in Darkmoor, where his parents lived. He finally found his passion in death magic. He went to Ravenwood and took lessons from Professor Dworgyn and went on to save the spiral.

Gavin Nightwhisper lvl 125

Wolf Skullsword lvl 96

Survivor
May 11, 2015
Madison FirePyre was born in The Labyrinth, Dragonspyre. She used to live alongside the lava river that runs through The Labyrinth. As she got older, she met awesome new friends and decided to reside in her home which is now her Fire House. She sees her friends on a regular basis and is nice to everyone even though she does encounter trolls. No matter what level you are she tries to be kind and loves everyone. :)

Madison FirePyre level 70

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
Calamity Singer :
Calamity Singer comes from unknown origins, all she knows is that her parents were interspiral traders and unfortunately were lost in a tragic accident. At only the young age of three, she was sent to live with her godparents in Dragonspyre. There, she was taught all about the art of Necromancer and how to control its powerful magic. She began to grow more and more stronger as the years went by, much to her godparents fear and distaste. When she was only fifteen, she was disowned by him and left to fend for herself. To this day, she still hasn't found her true home and goes from location to location in hopes to find out more about her past and her true identity.

Alura Caster:
Alura was born in Marleybone to a very large and loving family of explorers. She grew up traveling from place to place, whether it be Krokotopia, exploring the great pyramids or it be Celestia, learning about the ancient history of the land that once floated above water. Her love of wizardry and magic sparked when she saw a wizard who attended the School of Magic in Wizard City save her father from an evil man whose name she never learned. Much to her parents protests, she ended up attending that same school. You'll always find her in the Wizard City library, reading books about storm magic and the history of magic.
Fallon Glade:
Fallon was born in Polaris, growing up in the cold and always loving watching the freezing snow gently fall around her or skate around on the frozen lakes with her siblings. Her parents had died when she was only thirteen, leaving her to care for her little brother and sister. At the age of eighteen, she was invited to join the School of Magic in Wizard City, which meant leaving her siblings behind. Much to her protest, her siblings insisted and she went, never once regretting her choice. Unfortunately, she lost contact with her siblings when she moved from Polaris, but she now studies ice magic at the school.

I might do my other three later!