Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
My main wears all Dragonspyre clothes and uses the Dragon Rider's staff. Since then he's moved to the Arcanum, but still has a Dragonspyre house.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
My wizard is from Polaris and I dwell in Omen's Hideout. he had moved to wintertusk when Omen was defeated.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
My wizard, Joshua Firethorn, is originally from Marleybone who went too school there for the Study of Fire & Monstrology from one of the foxes that reside in Albion, a nearby world. He went there after being selected by the Arcanum into a program for gifted wizards. After which, he then took a class on The Origins of the Spiral & Political Spiral History among a few others studying at the Arcanum. He read many stories & wrote a book called "Timeless History" studying intensely on the mysterious wizard Merle Ambrose originally from Avalon who founded his own school called Wizard City.

One day while reading a book on alchemy in his dormitory, a pet owl flew in & fluttered down onto his bedside where he dropped this letter and then flew out. The letter was written like this:

Dear Joshua Firethorn,

From across the Spiral, a voice cries for your name. One that wishes too save many other wizards from suffering the same fate. There is a man out there, my brother Malistare. He wishes too do anything & everything too destroy the Spiral in his madness. Professor Falmea agreed for me too write this out to you as in a way of helping save the Spiral from it's own destruction. Knowing your talents with fire, Falmea, the finest Fire Professor out there will teach you & guide you upon this journey.

Should you choose too embark on it, my brother may be stopped & convinced. I however, fear the worse but also wish that he recovers. An evil spell surrounds him though you may break the binding & save my brother.

Deepest regards, Cyrus Drake

After reading this letter, he wanted to help but had a feeling it may be a scam. Afterall, he had the best professors right here, though this academy seemed too focus solely on magic and hearing recently in The Arcanum Post horrible things, a sanctuary like Wizard City doesn't sound that bad. Therefore, he leaves for Wizard City seven days later. Later on, he bought the Royale Estate in Marleybone where he then can study when not questing.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Shelby GhostBreath is from Forlorn Tayg, Polaris. She is a Champion Ice Wizard and is still residing there.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
IncognitoCheeto on Aug 2, 2017 wrote:
My wizard, Joshua Firethorn, is originally from Marleybone who went too school there for the Study of Fire & Monstrology from one of the foxes that reside in Albion, a nearby world. He went there after being selected by the Arcanum into a program for gifted wizards. After which, he then took a class on The Origins of the Spiral & Political Spiral History among a few others studying at the Arcanum. He read many stories & wrote a book called "Timeless History" studying intensely on the mysterious wizard Merle Ambrose originally from Avalon who founded his own school called Wizard City.

One day while reading a book on alchemy in his dormitory, a pet owl flew in & fluttered down onto his bedside where he dropped this letter and then flew out. The letter was written like this:

Dear Joshua Firethorn,

From across the Spiral, a voice cries for your name. One that wishes too save many other wizards from suffering the same fate. There is a man out there, my brother Malistare. He wishes too do anything & everything too destroy the Spiral in his madness. Professor Falmea agreed for me too write this out to you as in a way of helping save the Spiral from it's own destruction. Knowing your talents with fire, Falmea, the finest Fire Professor out there will teach you & guide you upon this journey.

Should you choose too embark on it, my brother may be stopped & convinced. I however, fear the worse but also wish that he recovers. An evil spell surrounds him though you may break the binding & save my brother.

Deepest regards, Cyrus Drake

After reading this letter, he wanted to help but had a feeling it may be a scam. Afterall, he had the best professors right here, though this academy seemed too focus solely on magic and hearing recently in The Arcanum Post horrible things, a sanctuary like Wizard City doesn't sound that bad. Therefore, he leaves for Wizard City seven days later. Later on, he bought the Royale Estate in Marleybone where he then can study when not questing.
this is this close to off topic but I love the story
Stay Frosty

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Jonathon EarthCaster came from Grizzleheim and from NorthGuard. He still lives there to this day :)

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
Katie frostflower (necromancer) was abandoned in the nightshade before any school was ever dropped there. She grew up with ghosts and ghouls, naturally learning death magic. By the time merle ambrose found her, she was already a powerful necromancer. She now resides in the elephant graveyard in zafaria, having a propensity towards anything creepy or undead. She is learning quickly and Is having a lot of fun in Avalon!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2017
Alexandra is from Dragonspyre. While she no longer resides there, her parents still do and she visits them often. She is currently living in the Wizard City school dorms until she can save up enough money for a place of her own. She studies at Wizard City because it has the best Necromancy program that she could find. She also is studying for a minor in Divination.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2017
Madeline lived in krokotopia with her parents but she decided she wanted to study magic in wizard city with a balance teacher and currently resides in a small dorm until she has enough gold to get the castle she has dreamed of and travels the spiral every weekend to visit her parents in krokotopia and her grandmother in a retirement home in mooshu

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
Destiny Crowblossom(): Her ancestors were from Dragonspyre, having long since found refuge in Wizard City. She grew up in Firecat Alley with her family and little brother Valerian Crowblossom. She still lives in Wizard City, but has since moved to live on her own in the Sunken City.
Valerian Crowblossom(): Same as Destiny, but still lives with their parents
Tabitha Soulsmith(): Her parents are archaeologists in Krokotopia. She currently lives in a cottage in Wizard City, but her house if full of memorabilia from home.

Those are the only ones I've really put any thought into.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Darby Wintersheild, my level 27 life wizard.

Darby was born and raised in pigswick academy. At age 6, she was enrolled into the school of Ice. After studying ice magic for three years, she thought to herself " I don't want to do this anymore! I hate going into battle just to take damage. I want to be support! I want to help! " She decided to become a life wizard. One year later, she started moving around the spiral to find a good course for beginning her life magic studies. Soon, she moved into the Caliburn in Avalon to study life. Three years later, she moved into a dorm in ravenwood to keep studying Life magic.
She still lives there to this day.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
Daniel deathgem lvl 120
comes from the distant world of empyrea ione's secret child lived in the dark for years came to wizard city to learn about life magic and hoped he would return to empyrea

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Kenneth Swiftcloud is from Wizard City - grew up in the slums of Sunken City, He got tired of all the Noobs in the hood - and moved to Castle Darkmoor where he is currently deeply involved in the studies of SHADOW Majik. He bought an estate in Darkmoor - but rides the Sprial looking for clues for a higher world in which to practice the arts of Shadow thus far learn to master his craft of Necromancy.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
Amber LegendBloom was a fiery child with swirly, red hair which was so unlike the other wizards. Everything about her screamed fire yet she was intrigued by the ability to heal others and instead pursued life. At first she struggled with questing and got frustrated at having to kill each minion one by one with a centaur... however, soon she gained gear which made her damage rival those of storm (she still gets into heated discussions with those who expect her to be confined to the role of a healer). Her birth place is unknown but she is rumoured to have connections to the jade oni in mooshu.

Alexis FrostBreeze is a typical cool kid who was born in Marleybone; her mother was a human and her father was a high rank assassin. She became streetwise and quested with ease but prefers the thrill of the PVP arena and is currently a warlord.

(too much effort to do more)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
exozoul on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
my wizard morgan bluestone archmage lives in marleybone in chelsey court just down from the dreadfuls
well times have changed a little

morgan bluestone is now a Promethean necromancer living on her own death island house after helping defeat the evil in mirage she's taken a break from school and other things for now to help her twin siblings with there school work and adventures thou ware there from is still a secret they still keep to themselves

brook lotusflower(took mother's maiden name) is a level 35 pyromancer currently staying in mooshu but has her own fire tower island she goes home to on weekends so she can have tea with her twin brother angel

angel bluestone now an archmage himself he's currently harvesting crystals in the depths of avalon for study and takes them home to his ice tower in the coldest parts of gryselheim for display his tower also serves as a cold fishing get away and christmas party location

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
lilychirp303 on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
Darby : This Darby was born in Mirage, but was quickly migrated to Krokotopia so her parents could help out at the dig sites. However, Darby spent most of her life not with her parents, but with the Manders, as they taught her about fire, ice, and storm magic. She was equally good at all of these types of magic, but she also found interest in myth, death, and life magic. She wanted to learn as much as she could about each type of magic, including the seventh type of magic, Balance. She taught herself basic Balance magic, but when the time came, she learned spells at the Balance School on Krokosphinx island. She plans to be able to master all of the schools, however, she has no idea of the ancient schools of Star, Moon, and Star, and believes Shadow is evil magic. She currently lives in a dorm in Wizard City, however, she plans on buying a Balance house near her home at the dig sites.
Genevieve RoseStone : Genevieve lived with her brother, William WinterStone, in a small town in Polaris. While William loved the cold, Genevieve hated it. She would often enough melt the snow there and a lovely trail of water that was melted always led to wherever she went. After a while, William and Genevieve's parents enrolled them into Ravenwood, which they both started on ice magic, but Genevieve quickly switched to fire. She lives by herself in a tower secluded from the civilized Wizard City, somewhere near Dragonspyre, but still takes classes and sees her brother regularly.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2017
Jack Deathblade - a Death wizard studying the arts of Death was raised in Marleybone, Kensington Park. Ever since a few years - he was still there. His accent is rather british - but later on he moved to Wizard City. It was rather sad to see him go, but he started studying in Ravenwood. He didn't like studying Death. His dream was to study the school of Life, for he found it interesting. Later on - he studied rather frequently, learning the power of Life and what it could do, healing, etc...
A short time after learning life - he was proud. It was hard to learn different spells from what class you'd usually do, but he found Death boring. A while later he moved to Marleybone to see his sister Anna. Anna Lifeblade was studying the school of Life much longer than Jack was - so Jack looked up to her, relying on her to teach him the school of life in a more... enthusiastic way than Sylvia did. Anna was a great life teacher - and she also lived in Marleybone, raised at Kensington Park. When Jack had mastered Life, they went back to Ravenwood. Jack noticed the Death School was gone. He asked Anna why it was gone - and she just shrugged, investigating. Sylvia was no longer at the Life School - which was odd, because Malistaire was in the Death School, so why had Sylvia gone...? Jack was scared. He was more scared by the fact that Sylvia wasn't there. A few years later, the way brothers and sisters sometimes get into fights - Anna and Jack got into a fight. A wizard fight. Not just arguing. After the battle, Jack went off to search for Malistaire - and Anna went to search for Sylvia, not knowing Sylvia was dead...
Jack Deathblade
Level 18 Death

Anna Lifeblade
Level 74 Life

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Hemi58 on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
Kenneth Swiftcloud is from Wizard City - grew up in the slums of Sunken City, He got tired of all the Noobs in the hood - and moved to Castle Darkmoor where he is currently deeply involved in the studies of SHADOW Majik. He bought an estate in Darkmoor - but rides the Sprial looking for clues for a higher world in which to practice the arts of Shadow thus far learn to master his craft of Necromancy.
'Death rides on a Swift Cloud'

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I would have to say my fire wizard grew up in the ruins of Dragonspyre, treasure hunting to make a living. She now resides in the Arcanum and can be found reading by the fire or questing with her crystal butterfly, Louie.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Iridian was born in Grizzleheim, the large land of the bears. She was unfortunately an orphan, so she was taken into many foster homes, but nobody wanted her. Finally a family took her in, she had two brothers and a baby sister. Even then, she seemed to be an outcast of her own family. One day, she accidentally killed one of the cubs in her tribe. She was then shunned and banished from her own home. She lived in the forest for a few years, catching her food with her newly found magical abilities. Finally, she decided to leave Grizzleheim to travel the spiral. She came across Wizard City, and trained there to learn new spells. Once she finishes her training she plans to move to Marleybone.
Signed,
Iridian Ghoststalker

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Justin Moon vault came from darkmoor raised my his dad lord Moon vault and his mom Lidia. Who was one time a raven wood student but exspeled for pranking the profesers. Anyway! Morganthe attacked Justin Moon Vault's house. He and his family barely escaped. Lord Moon vault was very angerd by what morganthe had done so he sent Justin Moon vault to raven wood but he had to know at least one spell before he would travel to wizard city so Lord Moon vault gave him his first spell wich justin used in battle many times! and that is were my wizard101 character came from and why he went to raven wood. {sorry if I already posted a Message}

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
katlover283 on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
Katie frostflower (necromancer) was abandoned in the nightshade before any school was ever dropped there. She grew up with ghosts and ghouls, naturally learning death magic. By the time merle ambrose found her, she was already a powerful necromancer. She now resides in the elephant graveyard in zafaria, having a propensity towards anything creepy or undead. She is learning quickly and Is having a lot of fun in Avalon!
I like your story you know my great great great grand father [not in real life] Devin Moon Vault was abanded wich left to live with the dead like you sadly he could not survive for long!. when Lord Shane Von Shane found him he was killed He has a Coffin in his onner in Darkmoor but only moon vaults can visit it.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2017
Considering that I'm a writer myself, I thought I'd have some fun with this:

Victoria Haven was born in Polaris to Eleanor and William Delacroix. She has a brother named Alexander, who is three years older than her. Unfortunately, Victoria and Alexander's parents died when she was four and he was seven. They were adopted by Felicity and Gabriel Haven and moved to Marleybone. When Alexander turned 13, he enrolled at Ravenwood to study Myth under Cyrus Drake. But when the time came for Victoria to enroll, she chose to study Death. Of course, her education has been a little rocky, as it has been with many Death students since the incident involving Malistaire Drake. But she is a great student and is constantly praised by Dworgyn for her relentless dedication in everything that she does. Victoria also has developed a close relationship with Cyrus Drake, Alexander's former professor as well as her secondary magic professor (she chose Myth as her secondary school in honor of her brother)

As for Alexander, he is currently undercover as a witch doctor named Rowan Delacroix in Valencia. He has a crew and a ship, and the flag includes the Myth colors and a skull (in tribute to Victoria). Alexander is obviously very brave to even step foot in Valencia since it is heavily controlled by the Armada (who have outlawed all magic). But he is always careful and remains in touch with Victoria constantly.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
Daniel ghost walker lvl 26

comes from the world of darkmoor lived with shane von shane made a shadow suit for him and made malistaire a shadow form aka

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Amber HawkSong (Ice) Iives in Austrilund, Grizzleheim in the Dragon's Fjord with her beloved Ice Wyvern, Queen Hannah.

Grace GoldenGroove (Life) also lives in Grizzleheim in Ravenscar, she is looking to complete making a Watchtower Hall in the mountians of Ravenscar.

Cassandra DawnBringer (Fire) hails for either Avalon or Mirage (I haven't decided yet XD)