Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What world is you're wizard from?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
Marcus drangonthorn, was born in aquila and stayed there to practice the art of myths from his father zeus skyfather... The rest well that is um secret .....
Marcus dragonthorn lvl 115

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
Prodigious Helper on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
Marcus drangonthorn, was born in aquila and stayed there to practice the art of myths from his father zeus skyfather... The rest well that is um secret .....
Marcus dragonthorn lvl 115
His father... Zeus Skyfather? Um.... No.... If that was the case, your wizard wouldn't be, well, human.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2013
I am sorry i forgot to mention his mom was a human... In that caseehe is a demigod and is still a human

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Shelby Nightbreeze was an orphan in the world of Marleybone. She lived in an orphanage in Chelsea Court. When she read a book about the Spiral and magic she got inspired to travel the world and learn magic. Once she was old enough she traveled to the world of Wizard City. She studied Necromancy and is now a top student in it. She does not reside in Marleybone anymore. She is currently exploring Istanboa in the world of Mirage.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
John WildWeaver was born to a prominent family in DragonSpyre. In a study abroad program, he came to Ravenwood to learn some extra knowledge on fire magic before his final exam. Being a light sleeper, he used a sleeping spell on himself in his Ravenwood dorm, the night before the exam. Unfortunately, it went horribly wrong. He slept for years until finally being woken by Headmaster Ambrose. John was devastated and horrified to see the state in which Dragonspyre had been left. He vowed to one day defeat the Dragon Titan and avenge his friends and family, who had been killed when it attacked. Upon defeating Malistaire, John looked out over the ledge at the enormous dragon, knowing he was not ready to fight it, and simply said, "Until next time." before returning to Ravenwood. He knows that even Shadow magic will not be enough for this final showdown.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Krokotopia was always a very calm and peaceful world, always people loved to go there for relaxing leisure.On one miraculous day in krokotopia, a young Heather StarSong was born.She was the sweetest baby and all the villagers in Krokotopia loved her. The years passed by, and she grew into a beautiful, young maiden. She was very lovely, good natured, fair, balanced, you may say. everybody in the village of Krokotopia predicted she woukd grow up to be a very successful young girl, helping the world. So one day, when she became a teenager, she decided to venture to wizard city to go study magic in one of the Ravenwood schools of magic. But then, one day. Heather got a message that Krokotopia was being taken over by the evil sorcerer Malistaire. So she went back to Krokotopia to save her hometown. Since that moment, she grew and grew more and more successful, and to this day, she still studies magic at Ravenwood and helps save the world from peril!

Heather StarSong lvl 70

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Hello,
I was born and raised in Marleybone in the Regent's Square area on the 14th February. Quite often I see a variety of customers from all walks of life enter the shops around the fountain and walking down the street. Lots of beautiful old fashioned cars from the 1920's and 1930's go by and it's just such a privilege to even be in such a beautiful place.

I see Marleybonians, Zafarians, Celestians, Aztecans, Dragospyrians and even people from the land of Mooshu. Sometimes I like to invite a few of them around for tea as long as they are in a good mood and not in a hurry to be anywhere. I even like to have tea with Prospector Zeke and Ms Eloise Merryweather. We usually like to sit in front of my fireplace and keep warm during the winter. I have a king bed with curtains that go around the bed. The quilts are made of the most beautiful Persian silk and the colours are purple with golden lining. The wallpaper in all rooms of my two story house in Marleybone has a red base with lots of yellow fleur de lis.

I have a portrait of a hot air balloon flying above rooftops in London. That was actually a photo of my grandfather Sir Alexander Reynolds. Alex was 87 in that photo when he and his men worked together to create a flying machine that they could travel in to see the world. Alex was always a very sweet man and was a former student of the magic schools in Wizard City but moved to Marleybone at the age of 28. Sadly his work and inspirational ideas of flight were not appreciated by everyone but eventually his dreams were realized & loved by everyone in his time. Up in the north I have a farm where I like to spend time just living life peacefully where I can look after my plants, feed my farm animals and enjoy life. I love hearing the roosters announce the dawn's rise and the cows mooing. I will carry on my grandfather's dream by inventing new aircrafts to fly around the spiral and see different worlds. I miss you Grandfather.

Daniel Deathcaster
Level 67 Death Wizard

Survivor
Feb 14, 2016
StormofSpades on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey! What world is you're wizard from? Rules are:

1. What world?
2. What area of that world?
3. Still residing there or moved?
4. Have fun!
5. Does NOT have to be a world related.
Mine: Amber Nightblossom lived in Celestia, in the Floating Islands. She has moved and does not reside there anymore.

Enjoy!

Amber Nightblossom, Level 76 Storm
Kestrel Ashthorn, Level 20 Death.
"Fizzle once, shame on you. Fizzle twice, shame on me."
Oh... Yes hallo there. I was born in Northguard, Grizzelheim. I have moved into a new home since then, but still thinking about moving back...
~Scarlet Silversword, level 35 Magus Necromancer
Oh my! Hello there my good wizards! I'm Victoria Roseblossom! Pull up a chair, I'll get the tea ready! So, I was born in Regents Square, Marleybone! Nice to meet you, kind friends!
~Victoria Roseblossom, level 35 Magus Theurgist
Get your own posting place Victoria!

(Disclaimer:
Scarlet and Victoria are nice friends. Just imagine Scar with a Russian accent, and Vic, a British accent.)
~ Scarlet AND VICTORIA!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Cole OgreCatcher

Lives in Mooshu

Resides in The Cave of Solitude
Cole IceShard
Lives in Wintertusk
Resides in Hrundle Fjord

Survivor
Jul 16, 2013
Nathan Shadowweaver was born to Old Cob's eldest son the Rat. He was raised in Khrysalis in the Shadow Palace up until Old Cob was put in prison. He was then sent to Polaris but his home was attacked during the revolution by penguinos and fled to mirage where he found sanctuary and was raised to steal to survive, while all this happend he felt odd like something cold was boiling up inside he. When he got so angry at his adoptive father he accidentally used Shadow Magic to summon shadow minions they attacked his father and when he awoke he sent him to a place where he would be trained to control this darkness, the Arcanum. He then ran away at the end of his studies to get away from the hideous world of Mirage he then returned to Khrysalis after word got out of Old Cob's freedom and Morganthe's defeat he went home to find his grandfather welcoming him with opening arms until he got word of a frivolous wizard starting to medal in his plans to rebuild the spiral for his family to rule for an etirnity. He currently resides in the Shadow Palace waiting for his grandfather to win agianst this wizard and for him to be the next in line to become the Emperor of the Spiral.

Survivor
May 05, 2015
Tristan AshRider was born in Polaris. He does not reside there anymore. He was sent to wizard city to channel his anger into the form of Pyromancy. Originally his parents wanted him to practice the arts of Ice, but he did not find Ice magic effective against his anger so he turned to Pyromancy. He found it more effective and now channels his anger inside of him. His father was part dragon and his mother is from an unknown place. Now he is a very powerful Pyromancer!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
Alura Dreamshade and Garrett Hexdust were both from Wysteria, and originally went to Pigswick Academy. Due to the horrible schooling, and the unreliability of the teachers there they transferred to Wizard City, but continue to wear their original uniforms because they still have fond memories of their old school even if it was a terrible place to learn.

They hope to prove and better themselves in Wizard City, with time and effort they believe they will be successful. They live on Unicorn Way and continue to share a home together since they had to when they first transferred.

xhappy gamingx

Alura Dreamshade lvl 31
Garrett Hexdust lvl 7

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Blake lived in Zafaria as a adopted battle warrior, throwing minor sparks and snakes to catch foes by surprise. Then finishing foes, thats what he wants you to believe, but it was mostly animals he hunted for the tribe ( his squad did hunt a lot) then the others noticed his lack of hunting, but when a great battle happen somehow a giant wave crushed their attackers and have them ran off , only to see young blake soaking wet. After that they looked for a good school to have him learn, that's when ambrose was talking to the heads of Zafaria to start the student program, and he got on board to be the greatest storm wizard ever (or try).
Paul was a balance living in mooshu, living as a monk who wanted more then just giving advice, he wanted to learn real magic, so when the emperor sent his best gardener to teach at the life school in wizard city, he slipped just as the door was about to close, and enrolled as a balance wizard.

Blake SeaWeaver lv 73
Paul SpiritWalker lv 37

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Eric Owl Hunter on Sep 19, 2016 wrote:
1 if any of you payed attention to the story line it would be impossible for any of you to come from any of those worlds because, you cannot travel to those worlds or from those worlds until you have the spiral key. Eric owl hunter origins was Earth, and was offered an opportunity, from a messenger owl to learn the magical arts of Ice eventually saving Wizard city, Now living in a floating island in the outskirts of wizard city, called Massive Fantasy Palace

Eric Owl hunter 110
Eric Titan Bringer 40
I know its late but you don't need a key, you can use a ship like in pirate101 using windstones to get there ( there are talks of a wizard city one with the smugglers in the smugglers cove) or whos stoping someone from just running when someone else opens it, ex when a wizard opens a door it leads to a new world, whats stopping some mr joe from walking into that open door

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Taylor Daisyflame was born in Three Points, Azteca, but no longer resides there because he was taken away as a baby. When he became old enough, he traveled to Wizard City to study in the art of Storm Wizardry. He is glad to be questing in his home world again, although he is wary of the Monquistans in Saltmeadow Swamp he will soo have to defeat.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
NathanGreenEyes ~ Origin

Born in Avalon, Sophia Greensleeves found him as a baby in the Wild in Avalon and raised him as her own. She's not sure where he came from, but the blanket he was wrapped in was covered in star dust.

She taught him basic magic through gardening. He became most accustomed to Life.

He was hoping to one day become one of the infamous Knight's of the Silver Rose. But everything changed when the Pendragon attacked.

To protect him from the new evil in Avalon, she asked the Lady of the Lake to send him safely to Wizard City, hoping that the renowned wizard, Ambrose, would find him.

But the Lady of the Lake warned, in doing so, both Nathan and Sophia would lose their memories about each other, for the power required to open an astral gate between worlds would take immense energy...

He did make it to Wizard City, knowing that he needed to go there, but not remembering the purpose or his past.

And since travelling through the astral gate, every time he falls asleep and dreams, he dreams up the Celestial Spirits, their past, present and future to come.

And the truth behind them will send him to his true birthplace. A place before Avalon. A place in the stars.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 100+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, join me!)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Katherine Moonblood grew up in the desert land of Mirage,among the best. She woke up one morning in a strange room. There was a floating banshee on her bed, and fog coming from the alcove in a bedroom. When she left the house, she was suddenly in an office, with an old guy standing there. He told her to go to Unicorn Way.She has not moved away from Mirage, but she went on a trip to locate some missing students in Zafaria,

Hero
May 07, 2015
I'M BACK!!!!!!

scarlet song was born in marleybone. she was born with a british accent. so when she went to pigwick's academy, she was teased because she was different. one day, she had enough. when one of the students teased her again, she had summoned a forest lord on accident. she was banished from pigwick's academy for something she didn't even mean to do. when she was about to go out the spiral door, she muttered something under her breath, it caused vines to sprout out all over tanglewood way! then she decided she didn't want to be teased anymore, so she stowed away on a marleybone ship heading to skull island, there she decided to change her name so she could never be found. she always liked pirates and pirate stories, so she decided skull island was the best place to go. one day, a week later, she was fighting cat smugglers when she was nearly defeated, after that, she decided she would return to marleybone, but when she got to digmoore station of marleybone, she was knocked out by an unknown force. she woke up in a dark room, tied up by enchanted chains. she could tell she was in Avalon by the wallpaper. she then was staring up at a black haired man, the man's name was malistaire, and he offered her power and homage, the only problem was, she had to become evil. she accepted, but she knew it was wrong when she heard his plan, he wanted to bring his wife back to life, but he had to summon the dragon titan, but if he did, he would destroy the spiral. so she fought malistaire, she was defeated, but she slipped one of the books malistaire needed to summon the dragon titan into her pocket. she also kept the evil amulet malistaire gave her. she is now living in mooshu, as a potion-maker and healer, and a good friend to moolinda wu and many of the samoorai, who use her potions to treat wounds on the warriors. she also has her own potion-making class, where she teaches young mooshu children how to make potions. THE END. (I heart life and fire and shadow)

Hero
May 07, 2015
fallon star was born in the streets of zafaria. she lived in a tree house in the baobab crown with her mother, father, and little sister. she was born with an amazing talent for hunting, so she was often the one to go get food, because in the market, there were sometimes bandits, but she knew how to protect herself. one day she was laying on her bed with her pet leopard, jasmine, reading a book. then she heard a strange crackling noise coming from the living room. then she realized, it was fire! "i got to do something!" fallon shouted to herself, then she ran into the kitchen to grab a bucket of water, when she did, the fire was huge, almost as big as the room! when she tried to pour the water onto the fire, the water turned into smoke. but she seen a little area where she could fit through. and she was almost about there, when she tripped. when she tried to get up, she felt like she was glued to the floor, she couldn't move. she just laid there, for what seemed like forever. until her family came back from the clothing maker. fallon was found with scorch marks all over her. so her family took her to the infirmary to see if the doctor's could fix them, they could, except for one on her left arm, but it was just one scar, "no big deal" thought fallon. her whole body still was hurting. she lost some of her memory. but she was alright in the end. "where's jasmine??" she said softly. "i just wish this pain would go away already!" she thought. as she was cuddling with jasmine a week after the accident.
then she felt something spark inside of her, she just thought it was nothing. then she decided to take a nap. when she woke up, she felt like the spark had turned into a roaring fire. she felt like she was destined to save the spiral, and defeat great evil. she asked her parents if she could go to ravenwood academy. they both agreed. then on her 8th birthday, she packed her bags and went to wizard city, bringing her pet leopard, of course. to be continued, out of chars

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
my wizard Dakota duskstorm came from the constellation of kasterborous and is part of the most powerful race in the galaxy.........or he just came form marleybone whatever sounds cooler any way he now is becoming a wizard but little do the headmasters know he is actual evil [insert evil laugh here] and he is plotting to take over wizard city he also has a time machine he lives in the dorm rooms because he has no money ;( i cri era time

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on Mar 14, 2017 wrote:
fallon star was born in the streets of zafaria. she lived in a tree house in the baobab crown with her mother, father, and little sister. she was born with an amazing talent for hunting, so she was often the one to go get food, because in the market, there were sometimes bandits, but she knew how to protect herself. one day she was laying on her bed with her pet leopard, jasmine, reading a book. then she heard a strange crackling noise coming from the living room. then she realized, it was fire! "i got to do something!" fallon shouted to herself, then she ran into the kitchen to grab a bucket of water, when she did, the fire was huge, almost as big as the room! when she tried to pour the water onto the fire, the water turned into smoke. but she seen a little area where she could fit through. and she was almost about there, when she tripped. when she tried to get up, she felt like she was glued to the floor, she couldn't move. she just laid there, for what seemed like forever. until her family came back from the clothing maker. fallon was found with scorch marks all over her. so her family took her to the infirmary to see if the doctor's could fix them, they could, except for one on her left arm, but it was just one scar, "no big deal" thought fallon. her whole body still was hurting. she lost some of her memory. but she was alright in the end. "where's jasmine??" she said softly. "i just wish this pain would go away already!" she thought. as she was cuddling with jasmine a week after the accident.
then she felt something spark inside of her, she just thought it was nothing. then she decided to take a nap. when she woke up, she felt like the spark had turned into a roaring fire. she felt like she was destined to save the spiral, and defeat great evil. she asked her parents if she could go to ravenwood academy. they both agreed. then on her 8th birthday, she packed her bags and went to wizard city, bringing her pet leopard, of course. to be continued, out of chars
actually, I am not gonna continue this. because you all know what happens after that. she becomes a death wizard blah blah blah. I am gonna do ANOTHER remake of Miranda jade song's story.

Miranda jade song was born in mooshu, but she was raised in khrysalis, but her accent is from somewhere such as marleybone or Avalon. she loved talking to the shopkeepers, but little did they know, she was actually a spy from morganthe's forces. taught by morganthe herself, she has defeated many enemies from the light, even the best wizards. she can summon meteors and dragons at will, and is so powerful she can almost not control some of the bigger spells. one day, she accidently summoned a meteor that narrowly dodged morganthe, so she was thrown into the highest floor of one of morganthe's towers, and morganthe had chained her up so she could almost not move at all. she had somehow broke free and destroyed the tower behind her. she fled to mooshu, to begin a new life. but she was in an accident that made her lose her shadow powers and most of her memory. she then went to wizard city to learn fire magic, unbeknownst to her, she was actually an ally of morganthe, who she is trying to defeat today, because the memories of her being an ally of morganthe were lost in the accident.

Miranda jade song lvl 100 (woo hoo!)
Scarlet song lvl 13
fallon star lvl 1

Hero
May 07, 2015
Cheryl shadow was born in Avalon. she always wanted to become a knight of the sliver rose. one day, her dream finally came true. she was able to go on a quest, but it was up the infamous white owl tower. her quest was going great until she got to the room with the vapor. her eyelids started to fall, and she struggled to keep herself awake. as she was about to grab the last ingredient to put in the pot, she collapsed on the ground, too tired to walk. the last thing she saw before she drifted off to sleep, was a brown owl, walking towards her with a evil glint in her eye. then she blacked out. she felt her fingernails being dragged against hard wood, and she felt a sharp pain in her arm as she was dragged along by some unknown force. then she felt something poking at her arm, it was sharp, but at the end, it felt smooth. she woke up in a strange room, she looked at her arm with the pain in it, and she seen a scar that looked like owl talons. she winced as she realized she was in a cage made out of crystals, hanging over lava. she cried out as she seen the brown owl from before, but with a green glint in the end of them. she let out a bone rattling scream as the poison flowed on to her skin. and she just laid there, crying. then she seen a blast of light forming around her, then once it faded, she woke up the ravenwood infirmary, not remembering anything after she fell asleep. she was now a believer in magic wizard(s).

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Justin GoldenStone never knew his mother, but it felt like everyone knew his father. As a child he had no idea why people shunned him around the spiral, but in time he would learn the truth about the man he thought he knew. Justin GoldenStone was none other than the son of Malistare Drake. His life was a rollercoaster of ups and down, but one thing had always remained constant, his exceptional skill as a diviner. Against the beliefs of many, he was able to apprentice under one of the finest wizards, and the mortal enemy of his own father Merle Ambrose. Ambrose had vowed to take him under his wing, recognizing his exceptional talents. During his years of studies and adventures in the spiral the picture of his father became clearer, and his view was changed forever. After being awarded the title of Grandmaster Diviner, Merle gave him the most challenging and passionate mission, find and destroy Malistare. In his home Dragonspyre, he defeated the very own monsters who he had once considered his friends in his father castle, working his way up to the top. And when he confronted Malistare of the atrocities he had commited, he didn't deny the accusations. The battle raged on through the night, but in the end the good side prevailed. His victory was celebrated around the spiral and a feeling of bliss followed. Little did anyone know at the time with the fall of Malistare a woman by the name of Morganthe was gaining followers, but that's for another time. Justin GoldenStone is currently facing the challenges of Avalon, helping those in need.

Sorry if this is kinda off topic, but just felt like sharing Justin's story. In case it wasn't clear, Justin grew up in Dragonspyre, but no longer resides there due to the emotional connection he has with the world. He currently resides in WinterTusk, when he isn't off saving the world XD. If you read this thanks, I know it's a bit lengthy.

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Cori SkullBlood was born and raised in darkmoor, but moved to Ravenwood to study magic. She moved back to darkmoor now that she can own her own manor! And good thing, because she is a pet lover! (LOL)

-Cori SkullBlood, level 57 Necromancer